Koalmannn Lies Again - Linux

This is a discussion on Koalmannn Lies Again - Linux ; On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:32:36 -0700, PerfectReign wrote: > Aratzio turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote: > >>>This place is now for the ****s... >> >> No, *we* haven't but for a small monthly stipend *we* can make sure ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

  1. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:32:36 -0700, PerfectReign wrote:

    > Aratzio turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:
    >
    >>>This place is now for the ****s...

    >> No, *we* haven't but for a small monthly stipend *we* can make sure no
    >> accidents occur. You know like someone accidentally burns down the
    >> newsgroup or a toxic spill that requires days of isolation.
    >>
    >> Many groups now subscribe to the AUK insurance program. These groups
    >> have very low incidence of fire, toxic spills or religious extremism
    >> of the AHMish type.
    >>
    >> Please contact your local AUK representative to arrange convenient and
    >> low interest payment terms.

    > Good thing, Ratz.
    >
    > As long as we don't have any squirrel or goatse incidents here.

    It's best not to mention barnyard animals in comp.os.linux.advocacy because
    it gets the Linux loons all excited.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:36:58 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Moshe
    Goldfarb." bloviated:

    >>> No, *we* haven't but for a small monthly stipend *we* can make sure no
    >>> accidents occur. You know like someone accidentally burns down the
    >>> newsgroup or a toxic spill that requires days of isolation.
    >>>
    >>> Many groups now subscribe to the AUK insurance program. These groups
    >>> have very low incidence of fire, toxic spills or religious extremism
    >>> of the AHMish type.
    >>>
    >>> Please contact your local AUK representative to arrange convenient and
    >>> low interest payment terms.

    >> Good thing, Ratz.
    >>
    >> As long as we don't have any squirrel or goatse incidents here.

    >It's best not to mention barnyard animals in comp.os.linux.advocacy because
    >it gets the Linux loons all excited.....

    loons is birds.

  3. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 17:57:55 GMT, Aratzio wrote:

    > On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:36:58 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Moshe
    > Goldfarb." bloviated:

    >>> Good thing, Ratz.
    >>>
    >>> As long as we don't have any squirrel or goatse incidents here.

    >>It's best not to mention barnyard animals in comp.os.linux.advocacy because
    >>it gets the Linux loons all excited.....

    > loons is birds.

    Do they live in the barnyard?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:18:40 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Moshe
    Goldfarb." bloviated:

    >On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 17:57:55 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:36:58 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Moshe
    >> Goldfarb." bloviated:

    >>>It's best not to mention barnyard animals in comp.os.linux.advocacy because
    >>>it gets the Linux loons all excited.....

    >> loons is birds.

    >Do they live in the barnyard?

    Have you asked them?

  5. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 19:25:33 GMT, Aratzio wrote:

    > On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:18:40 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Moshe
    > Goldfarb." bloviated:
    >
    >>On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 17:57:55 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:36:58 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Moshe
    >>> Goldfarb." bloviated:

    >>> loons is birds.

    >>Do they live in the barnyard?

    > Have you asked them?

    Yes.
    They lie....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:41:43 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Moshe
    Goldfarb." bloviated:

    >On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 19:25:33 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:18:40 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Moshe
    >> Goldfarb." bloviated:

    >>>Do they live in the barnyard?

    >> Have you asked them?

    >Yes.
    >They lie....

    Well, where did you ask them, in a barnyard?

  7. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 21:27:47 GMT, Aratzio wrote:

    > On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:41:43 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Moshe
    > Goldfarb." bloviated:
    >
    >>On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 19:25:33 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:18:40 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Moshe
    >>> Goldfarb." bloviated:

    >>> Have you asked them?

    >>Yes.
    >>They lie....

    > Well, where did you ask them, in a barnyard?

    Of course!
    You have to confront the vermin where they live.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    Aratzio wrote:

    >We, of the AUK Insurance agency, a subsidiary of the Empire of Meow,

    Heh. The 'tards in AUK are now professing to be meowers. Do you know
    how much real meowers despise you cretins?

    --
    Timmay!

    "I wonder if aft realises they're taking killfile advice from Usenet's
    No.1 newsgroup invader?" Fifth-rate Suzieflame pays homage in
    <77b0od$ub2$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>

  9. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 14:39:26 +0100, Timmay!
    wrote:

    >Aratzio wrote:
    >
    >>We, of the AUK Insurance agency, a subsidiary of the Empire of Meow,

    >Heh. The 'tards in AUK are now professing to be meowers.

    >Do you know how much real meowers despise you cretins?

    Eh? How would you know about "real meowers" Dim?

    Do you think "real meowers" dispise AUK as much as "real meowers"
    dispise you?

    Hrmmm....not much of a contest there...in realitive terms of
    "dispisablity" you are the usenet champ. ermm...chump...
    whatever.

    jeesh.

    --
    K. A. Cannon
    kcannon at insurgent dot org

    COOSN-266-06-02374
    Hammer of Thor, April 2005
    PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
    #9 People ruining UseNet lits.
    #6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
    #5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
    #15 AUK psychos and felons lits
    #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

  10. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    K. A. Cannon wrote:
    >Timmay! wrote:
    >>Aratzio wrote:
    >>
    >>>We, of the AUK Insurance agency, a subsidiary of the Empire of Meow,

    >>Heh. The 'tards in AUK are now professing to be meowers.

    >>Do you know how much real meowers despise you cretins?

    >Eh? How would you know about "real meowers" Dim?

    That one seems to have struck a nerve. Along with Aratzio, are you
    professing to be a meower too?

    >Do you think "real meowers" dispise AUK as much as "real meowers"
    >dispise you?

    Why don't you ask them?

    --
    Timmay!

    "I wonder if aft realises they're taking killfile advice from Usenet's
    No.1 newsgroup invader?" Fifth-rate Suzieflame pays homage in
    <77b0od$ub2$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>

  11. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    K. A. Cannon turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

    >>Do you know how much real meowers despise you cretins?

    > Eh? How would you know about "real meowers" Dim?
    >
    > Do you think "real meowers" dispise AUK as much as "real meowers"
    > dispise you?

    And here I thought the meower folk all retired in Alabama somewhere...

    powered by the lizard: www.opensuse.org

  12. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    Timmay! posted
    in
    alt.fan.karl-malden.nose on Mon, 04 Aug 2008 13:47:33 +0100:

    >K. A. Cannon wrote:
    >>Timmay! wrote:

    >>>Heh. The 'tards in AUK are now professing to be meowers.

    >>>Do you know how much real meowers despise you cretins?

    >>Eh? How would you know about "real meowers" Dim?

    >That one seems to have struck a nerve.

    Hardly. You are the one who has had his ass handed to him on so many
    occasions by the aforementioned "meowers". If find it hilariously
    ironic that you would profess to know the mind of the very same group,
    "the meowers", who gave you a virtual beatdown so many times.

    >Along with Aratzio, are you professing to be a meower too?

    No.

    Meow?

    >>Do you think "real meowers" dispise AUK as much as "real meowers"
    >>dispise you?

    >Why don't you ask them?

    Don't need to. You are speaking for them are you not?

    Tim Thorne, spokes****head for The Empire of Meow.

    --
    K. A. Cannon
    kcannon at insurgent dot org
    (change the orgy to org to reply)

    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia.
    -Charles Schultz

    #9 People ruining UseNet lits.
    #6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
    #5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
    #15 AUK psychos and felons lits
    #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

  13. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    PerfectReign posted
    <6fojshFckleoU1@mid.individual.net> in alt.fan.karl-malden.nose on
    Mon, 04 Aug 2008 08:01:17 -0700:

    >K. A. Cannon turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:
    >

    >>>Do you know how much real meowers despise you cretins?

    >> Eh? How would you know about "real meowers" Dim?
    >>
    >> Do you think "real meowers" dispise AUK as much as "real meowers"
    >> dispise you?

    >And here I thought the meower folk all retired in Alabama somewhere...

    Arizona...they like the dry heat.

    #9 People ruining UseNet lits.
    #6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
    #5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
    #15 AUK psychos and felons lits
    #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

  14. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    K. A. Cannon wrote:
    >Timmay! posted:
    >>K. A. Cannon wrote:

    [...]
    >>That one seems to have struck a nerve.

    >Hardly. You are the one who has had his ass handed to him on so many
    >occasions by the aforementioned "meowers". If find it hilariously
    >ironic that you would profess to know the mind of the very same group,
    >"the meowers", who gave you a virtual beatdown so many times.

    I swapped emails fairly regularly with a couple of them. They said the
    folks in AUK were the mentally-retarded offspring of the DMV, but they
    keep them around for when they need a newsgroup invasion that requires
    a lot of posting activity.

    --
    Timmay!

    "I wonder if aft realises they're taking killfile advice from Usenet's
    No.1 newsgroup invader?" Fifth-rate Suzieflame pays homage in
    <77b0od$ub2$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>

  15. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    K. A. Cannon turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

    > PerfectReign posted

    >>> Do you think "real meowers" dispise AUK as much as "real meowers"
    >>> dispise you?

    >>And here I thought the meower folk all retired in Alabama somewhere...

    > Arizona...they like the dry heat.

    Damn.

    That's close to home.

    powered by the lizard: www.opensuse.org

  16. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 13:00:15 -0400, K. A. Cannon wrote:

    > Hardly. You are the one who has had his ass handed to him on so many
    > occasions by the aforementioned "meowers". If find it hilariously ironic
    > that you would profess to know the mind of the very same group, "the
    > meowers", who gave you a virtual beatdown so many times.

    Is this some sort of reference to "Super Troopers"? meow?

    -Thufir

  17. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    Timmay!, ye blubbery most arch heretic, thou lump of foul deformity, ye
    produced:

    > I swapped emails fairly regularly with a couple of them. They said the
    > folks in AUK were the mentally-retarded offspring of the DMV, but they
    > keep them around for when they need a newsgroup invasion that requires
    > a lot of posting activity.

    Real meaning: He has supporters in email.

  18. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    Timmay! posted
    in
    alt.fan.karl-malden.nose on Mon, 04 Aug 2008 19:53:57 +0100:

    >K. A. Cannon wrote:
    >>Timmay! posted:
    >>>K. A. Cannon wrote:

    >[...]
    >>>That one seems to have struck a nerve.

    >>Hardly. You are the one who has had his ass handed to him on so many
    >>occasions by the aforementioned "meowers". If find it hilariously
    >>ironic that you would profess to know the mind of the very same group,
    >>"the meowers", who gave you a virtual beatdown so many times.

    >I swapped emails fairly regularly with a couple of them.

    Sure you do. E-mail...nyuk.

    >They said the folks in AUK were the mentally-retarded offspring of the DMV,
    >but they keep them around for when they need a newsgroup invasion that requires
    >a lot of posting activity.

    Why don't you just admit the fact that you don't speak for "meowers"
    and that most of them despise you.

    #9 People ruining UseNet lits.
    #6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
    #5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
    #15 AUK psychos and felons lits
    #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

  19. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    K. A. Cannon, ye parasite-infested coward, I do find thee cowardly and
    vile, ye chalked:

    > Timmay! posted
    > in
    > alt.fan.karl-malden.nose on Mon, 04 Aug 2008 19:53:57 +0100:
    >
    >>K. A. Cannon wrote:
    >>>Timmay! posted:

    >>[...]
    >>>
    >>>Hardly. You are the one who has had his ass handed to him on so many
    >>>occasions by the aforementioned "meowers". If find it hilariously
    >>>ironic that you would profess to know the mind of the very same group,
    >>>"the meowers", who gave you a virtual beatdown so many times.

    >>I swapped emails fairly regularly with a couple of them.

    > Sure you do. E-mail...nyuk.

    lol - Dimmy would have to be a complete ****stick to admit it even if it
    were true.

  20. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    K. A. Cannon wrote:
    >Timmay! posted:

    [...]
    >>They said the folks in AUK were the mentally-retarded offspring of the DMV,
    >>but they keep them around for when they need a newsgroup invasion that requires
    >>a lot of posting activity.

    >Why don't you just admit the fact that you don't speak for "meowers"
    >and that most of them despise you.

    I never said I did speak for them. I'm just repeating what one of them
    said about you. Like it or not, you're cattle to them. They use you to
    do their bidding then cast you away like a condom.