Apple’s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable - Linux

This is a discussion on Apple’s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable - Linux ; http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...o-be-reliable/ Well, what happened to the "superior software design" of apple? Might it be that in reality it never has existed? And what about the DNS bug everybody and his cat has already patched, but apple is obviously unable to ...

  1. Apple’s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable

    http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...o-be-reliable/

    Well, what happened to the "superior software design" of apple?
    Might it be that in reality it never has existed?

    And what about the DNS bug everybody and his cat has already patched, but
    apple is obviously unable to do?

    Does apple employ only incompetent Snots nowadays?
    --
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice which can be equally well
    explained by stupidity

  2. Re: Apples MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To BeReliable

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    488c5791$0$18820$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/27/08 4:10 AM:

    > http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...flawed-to-be-r
    > eliable/
    >
    > Well, what happened to the "superior software design" of apple?
    > Might it be that in reality it never has existed?
    >
    > And what about the DNS bug everybody and his cat has already patched, but
    > apple is obviously unable to do?
    >
    > Does apple employ only incompetent Snots nowadays?

    You sure do bring up Apple and OS X a lot.

    --
    "For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
    I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user

  3. Re: Apple¹s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable

    Snit wrote:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 488c5791$0$18820$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/27/08 4:10 AM:

    http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...flawed-to-be-r
    >> eliable/
    >>
    >> Well, what happened to the "superior software design" of apple?
    >> Might it be that in reality it never has existed?
    >>
    >> And what about the DNS bug everybody and his cat has already patched, but
    >> apple is obviously unable to do?
    >>
    >> Does apple employ only incompetent Snots nowadays?

    > You sure do bring up Apple and OS X a lot.

    Certainly. Especially since they are inferior products.

    And advocated by one of the most hideous trolls in usenet history.
    That would be you, Snot/Snit/Michael Glasser
    --
    It's sweet to be remembered, but it's often cheaper to be forgotten.

  4. Apple's iPhone 3G Is The New iPod, Sales To Triple

    On Jul 27, 7:10*am, Peter Khlmann wrote:
    > http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...-far-too-flawe...
    >
    > Well, what happened to the "superior software design" of apple?
    > Might it be that in reality it never has existed?
    >
    > And what about the DNS bug everybody and his cat has already patched, but
    > apple is obviously unable to do?
    >
    > Does apple employ only incompetent Snots nowadays?
    > --
    > Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice which can be equally well
    > explained by stupidity

    Read this:

    Apple's iPhone 3G Is The New iPod, Sales To Triple:

    http://www.alleyinsider.com/2008/6/rbc_iphone_3g_sales

    For calendar 2008, he expects Apple to sell 14 million iPhones, 40%
    above its goal of selling 10 million. He expects the company to sell
    24 million phones in 2009, which would represent 107% year-over-year
    growth. (Meanwhile, Piper's Gene Munster assumes Apple will sell 45
    million iPhones next year, but he has already built in expectations of
    an iPhone family, including cheap, low-end gadgets.)

    Best regards.

  5. Re: Apples MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To BeReliable

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    488cc475$0$19907$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 7/27/08 11:54 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    >> 488c5791$0$18820$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/27/08 4:10 AM:
    >>

    > http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...flawed-to-be-r
    >>> eliable/
    >>>
    >>> Well, what happened to the "superior software design" of apple?
    >>> Might it be that in reality it never has existed?
    >>>
    >>> And what about the DNS bug everybody and his cat has already patched, but
    >>> apple is obviously unable to do?
    >>>
    >>> Does apple employ only incompetent Snots nowadays?

    >> You sure do bring up Apple and OS X a lot.
    >>

    > Certainly. Especially since they are inferior products.

    Ah, I can see why *you* would obsess over things you think are inferior.

    Says a lot about you.

    PS: clearly I am not in your KF. You have been caught lying again.

    --
    Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/f351
    Feel free to ask for the recipe.

  6. Re: Apple¹s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable

    Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 488cc475$0$19907$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 7/27/08 11:54 AM:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    >>> 488c5791$0$18820$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/27/08 4:10
    >>> AM:

    http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...flawed-to-be-r

    >>> You sure do bring up Apple and OS X a lot.
    >>>

    >> Certainly. Especially since they are inferior products.

    > Ah, I can see why *you* would obsess over things you think are inferior.
    >
    > Says a lot about you.

    Nope. It says that I think that apples products are overpriced junk

    > PS: clearly I am not in your KF. You have been caught lying again.

    What about "removing" you out of the killfile was too difficult to
    understand for you, Snot/Snit/Michael Glasser?

    You still remember the threads from before I went on my holiday trip?

    Gods, you are really stupid. Apart from totally dishonest

    BTW: How many overtime hours did your wife last week to put food on the
    table, Michael Glasser? You know, doing the work in the "business" you
    should be doing. Instead of trolling usenet 24/7
    --
    Ehrman's Commentary:
    (1) Things will get worse before they get better.

  7. Re: Apples MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To BeReliable

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    488ccc55$0$19914$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 7/27/08 12:28 PM:

    >>> Certainly. Especially since they are inferior products.

    >> Ah, I can see why *you* would obsess over things you think are inferior.
    >>
    >> Says a lot about you.

    > Nope. It says that I think that apples products are overpriced junk

    As I noted in my recent thread "Choices", you clearly show you are not
    comfortable with your own choices when you put others down like that.

    Oh well.

    >> PS: clearly I am not in your KF. You have been caught lying again.
    >>

    > What about "removing" you out of the killfile...

    It went against your claim of only responding to me in one thread.

    You lied. Again.

    --
    "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
    - Anatole France

  8. Re: Apple¹s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable

    Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 488ccc55$0$19914$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 7/27/08 12:28 PM:

    >>> Ah, I can see why *you* would obsess over things you think are inferior.
    >>>
    >>> Says a lot about you.

    >> Nope. It says that I think that apples products are overpriced junk

    > As I noted in my recent thread "Choices", you clearly show you are not
    > comfortable with your own choices when you put others down like that.
    >
    > Oh well.

    Oh, I am perfectly comfortable with my choices.
    Because I have assessed apple to be junk for my requirements
    Which it is. Overpriced junk, with an inferior OS. I would rather use
    windows that that garbage

    >>> PS: clearly I am not in your KF. You have been caught lying again.
    >>>

    >> What about "removing" you out of the killfile...

    > It went against your claim of only responding to me in one thread.

    It was simply too much unnessessary work to do the regex since you kept on
    altering too much. You are not important enough for that. For the time
    being, I will play with you. And show you as he lying incompetent twit you
    are. You are not even ashamed to let your wife do all the work which puts
    food on the table, just to be able to troll usenet 24/7

    > You lied. Again.

    Nope. You are simply too dumb to understand it
    And because of that, you constantly accuse people of "lying"

    --
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, For thou art crunchy, and good
    with ketchup!

  9. Re: Apple’s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable

    "Peter Köhlmann" schreef in bericht
    > http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...o-be-reliable/

    Please explain, why you're still here, you less than ****ing useless
    pillock.
    --
    > You're back!

    "Not really. I am no longer interested in cola, as it has degenerated into a
    cesspit full of the worst filth imaginable."
    Meet this liar, PIK (Peter Idiot Kohlmann)
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...mann-liar.html

  10. Re: Apples MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To BeReliable

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    488cd0b9$0$19910$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net on 7/27/08 12:47 PM:

    >>> Nope. It says that I think that apples products are overpriced junk

    >> As I noted in my recent thread "Choices", you clearly show you are not
    >> comfortable with your own choices when you put others down like that.
    >>
    >> Oh well.

    > Oh, I am perfectly comfortable with my choices.

    Your behavior shows otherwise.

    Oh well.

    Which to believe: your words (and you are a known liar) or your actions.

    Personally I believe your actions.

    > Because I have assessed apple to be junk for my requirements
    > Which it is. Overpriced junk, with an inferior OS. I would rather use
    > windows that that garbage

    >>> What about "removing" you out of the killfile...

    >> It went against your claim of only responding to me in one thread.

    > It was simply too much unnessessary work to do the regex since you kept on
    > altering too much.

    Above I note you are a liar and here you prove it. Be specific: what do you
    think I "altered"? Keep in mind the name I use and the email I list has not
    changed since well before you made your claim.

    > You are not important enough for that. For the time
    > being, I will play with you. And show you as he lying incompetent twit you
    > are. You are not even ashamed to let your wife do all the work which puts
    > food on the table, just to be able to troll usenet 24/7

    See how you lash out. You prove me right about you over and over and over.

    >> You lied. Again.
    >>

    > Nope. You are simply too dumb to understand it
    > And because of that, you constantly accuse people of "lying"

    Nope: look above where you lie. You are a liar. This is simply a fact.

    --
    What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.

  11. Re: Apple’s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...o-be-reliable/

    > Well, what happened to the "superior software design" of apple?
    > Might it be that in reality it never has existed?
    >
    > And what about the DNS bug everybody and his cat has already patched, but
    > apple is obviously unable to do?
    >
    > Does apple employ only incompetent Snots nowadays?

    Here more about apples total blunder

    http://failmeismorelikeit.com/
    --
    Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end

  12. Re: Apples MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable

    On Jul 28, 12:15*pm, Peter Khlmann wrote:
    > Peter Khlmann wrote:
    >
    > http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...-far-too-flawe...
    >

    > > Well, what happened to the "superior software design" of apple?
    > > Might it be that in reality it never has existed?

    > > And what about the DNS bug everybody and his cat has already patched, but
    > > apple is obviously unable to do?

    > > Does apple employ only incompetent Snots nowadays?

    > Here more about apples total blunder
    >
    > http://failmeismorelikeit.com/
    > --
    > Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end

    Oh, I see what your problem is. You hate winners! Apple is one of the
    most successfull companies in the field of computer technology
    nowadays and their sales numbers show it. Microsoft and Apply eat
    Linux for lunch every day. In fact, Microsoft and Apply ship more
    Windows and OSX in one day than the entire Linux installed base in
    history, if there is one.

    You are, of course, in the lusers' side of the technology equation and
    that's why you're so angry. I say, jump the fence and join the Windows
    and OSX team, join the winning team!

    Best regards.

  13. Re: Apple’s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable

    shmell_dakaka@hotmail.com wrote:

    > On Jul 28, 12:15*pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >> http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...-far-too-flawe...
    >>

    >> > Well, what happened to the "superior software design" of apple?
    >> > Might it be that in reality it never has existed?

    >> > And what about the DNS bug everybody and his cat has already patched,
    >> > but apple is obviously unable to do?

    >> > Does apple employ only incompetent Snots nowadays?

    >> Here more about apples total blunder
    >>
    >> http://failmeismorelikeit.com/
    >> --
    >> Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end

    < snip totally clueless non-answer >

    So, you have nothing to say about apples latest blunders?
    Mightily ashamed, are you?
    --
    A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant:
    first, get a huge block of marble; then you chip

  14. Re: Apples MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To BeReliable

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    488eb306$0$12955$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/28/08 11:04 PM:

    > shmell_dakaka@hotmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> On Jul 28, 12:15*pm, Peter Khlmann wrote:
    >>> Peter Khlmann wrote:
    >>>
    >>> http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...-far-too-flawe...

    >>> Here more about apples total blunder
    >>>
    >>> http://failmeismorelikeit.com/
    >>> --
    >>> Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end

    > < snip totally clueless non-answer >
    >
    > So, you have nothing to say about apples latest blunders?
    > Mightily ashamed, are you?

    You sure snip a lot!

    Wait... you also whine about people snipping.

    Damn... you are a hypocrite!

    --
    If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
    Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

  15. Re: Apple’s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > shmell_dakaka@hotmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> On Jul 28, 12:15*pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>>
    >>> http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...-far-too-flawe...

    >>> Here more about apples total blunder
    >>>
    >>> http://failmeismorelikeit.com/
    >>> --
    >>> Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end

    > < snip totally clueless non-answer >
    >
    > So, you have nothing to say about apples latest blunders?
    > Mightily ashamed, are you?

    Here is some more

    http://db.tidbits.com/article/9706

    Apples typical performance: Drag the heels, pretend there is no problem and
    leave the users out in the cold
    --
    Individualists unite!

  16. Re: Apples MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To BeReliable

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    488eba15$0$12953$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/28/08 11:35 PM:

    > Peter Khlmann wrote:
    >
    >> shmell_dakaka@hotmail.com wrote:

    >> < snip totally clueless non-answer >
    >>
    >> So, you have nothing to say about apples latest blunders?
    >> Mightily ashamed, are you?

    > Here is some more
    >
    > http://db.tidbits.com/article/9706
    >
    > Apples typical performance: Drag the heels, pretend there is no problem and
    > leave the users out in the cold

    Is someone defending Apple on this? And why are you obsessing about *Apple*
    in COLA? And why snip so much right after you whined about my doing so to
    you?

    --
    "The music is not inside the piano." - Alan Kay

  17. Re: Apple¹s MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To Be Reliable

    Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 488eba15$0$12953$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/28/08 11:35 PM:
    >
    >> Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    http://ptech.allthingsd.com/20080723...-far-too-flawe...

    >>> < snip totally clueless non-answer >
    >>>
    >>> So, you have nothing to say about apples latest blunders?
    >>> Mightily ashamed, are you?

    >> Here is some more
    >>
    >> http://db.tidbits.com/article/9706
    >>
    >> Apples typical performance: Drag the heels, pretend there is no problem
    >> and leave the users out in the cold

    > Is someone defending Apple on this?

    Yes. "shmell_dakaka"
    From his answer one can only conclude that he is living under the RDF far
    too long. Brain rot has already started years ago

    > And why are you obsessing about *Apple* in COLA?

    Get a little girl (any little girl) to explain the "advocacy" part to you.

    Oh, and just /try/ to imagine what a hideous nimwit like you might have to
    do with it, Snot/Snit/Michael Glasser

    > And why snip so much right after you whined about my doing so to
    > you?

    Snipping an answer which has *nothing* at all to do with the subject?

    Oh, I know, you *often* snip away anything embarrassing and then start to
    introduce loads of garbage. So you naturally think "shmell_dakaka" doing
    about the same is perfectly fine

    --
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?

  18. Re: Apples MobileMe Is Far Too Flawed To BeReliable

    "Peter Khlmann" stated in post
    488ebd4e$0$12939$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 7/28/08 11:48 PM:

    >>> Here is some more
    >>>
    >>> http://db.tidbits.com/article/9706
    >>>
    >>> Apples typical performance: Drag the heels, pretend there is no problem
    >>> and leave the users out in the cold

    >> Is someone defending Apple on this?

    > Yes. "shmell_dakaka"
    > From his answer one can only conclude that he is living under the RDF far
    > too long. Brain rot has already started years ago

    I do not know the details of this caper... but from what I have seen Apple
    has been dragging their feet here.

    >> And why are you obsessing about *Apple* in COLA?

    > Get a little girl (any little girl) to explain the "advocacy" part to you.

    Ah, for you to "advocate" Linux you feel the need to put others down... you
    have such little faith in yourself and in your choices you just lash out
    against others.

    This is well known... and now you show even you know it.

    > Oh, and just /try/ to imagine what a hideous nimwit like you might have to
    > do with it, ... Snit...

    I am not in control of your actions... no matter how many times you try to
    blame me for your trolling.

    >> And why snip so much right after you whined about my doing so to
    >> you?
    >>

    > Snipping an answer which has *nothing* at all to do with the subject?

    Which is what I did... and then you whined. You babbled about off topic
    things and then whined when I did not quote you... and yet here you are
    proving you are a hypocrite.

    And now you know you are a hypocrite... assuming you were too stupid to
    realize before.

    > Oh, I know, you *often* snip away anything embarrassing and then start to
    > introduce loads of garbage. So you naturally think "shmell_dakaka" doing
    > about the same is perfectly fine

    And here you are lying about me... just outright lying. Oh well.

    --
    It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu
    speech. -- Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread