Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll? - Linux ; Monte Macrohard, ye flap-mouthed slave whose gall coins slanders like a mint, i'll pray a thousand prayers for your death, ye threatened: > "MZB" wrote in > news:iO0ik.43414$NU3.14828@newsfe01.iad: > >> I've been hesitant to install this update >> as it ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

  1. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    Monte Macrohard, ye flap-mouthed slave whose gall coins slanders like a
    mint, i'll pray a thousand prayers for your death, ye threatened:

    > "MZB" wrote in
    >
    >> I've been hesitant to install this update
    >> as it appears to be a major one

    > Let's see, SP3 "appears to be a major one"...
    >
    > Wow-whee, just whoopie-kie-yay-whooptie-dee,
    > There was a SP1 and a SP2 and now there's a SP3.
    > After a while one may think that they'd just
    > cut the crap and release some information on
    > the whole darn thing... And in time for the
    > peeples to make an informed choice.
    >

    >> and I don't want things to get screwed up.

    > Like *nowwwwwww* may be a good time to start
    > worrying about *THHHHAAAAATTTTT*.
    >

    >> Is there any reason to do the update
    >> or not to do it? > > Mel > > >

    > Wehn you was but a babbie, did yer mama grab you
    > by both feets and start swatting at flies wif
    > yer hed??????????
    >
    > Get Uggabugganuggatugga - it free and got no SP3:
    >
    > http://www.ubuntu.com/

    What if the OP has both IDE and a SATA drives? Hmmm? Even allowing the user
    sufficient knowledge to set the BIOS to boot from the correct drive, and his
    BIOS supporting drive boot order changes, your ****ing precious linsux is
    going to fall over in a ****ing screaming heap trying to install the utterly
    ****ed up GRand Unified Bootloader... a problem that's been around in ubuntu
    since at least mid-2007 and still exists to this very day in the very latest
    release.

    Who the **** is the OP going to turn to when he needs to use gparted to set
    the 1st ext partition flag for booting, you ****-knuckled, pinheaded,
    linux****tard cunt?

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking ghastly cadaver foreskins accentuated by
    loathsome earwax balls accompanied by ugly intestine on top of toasted
    jackrabbit belly with lemon compote on top of steamed Persian cat
    droppings on top of hateful chef's pubic hairs and steamed cancer with
    defeated tarantula muscle with anus vinegar in packed-up sheep bowels
    and dormouse tumor garnish in stale erupting pimples and seal gumboil
    sauce, cooked in a steaming mug overflowing with small bits of
    asparagus, pea and cherry tomato in sour cream, a side of jerboa stomach
    carcinoma and a teacup of sputum.

  2. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    >> http://www.ubuntu.com/

    > What if the OP has both IDE and a SATA drives?

    He'd be a rich man, thats for sure.

    > Hmmm? Even allowing the user
    > sufficient knowledge to set the BIOS to boot from the correct drive, and his
    > BIOS supporting drive boot order changes, your ****ing precious linsux is
    > going to fall over in a ****ing screaming heap trying to install the utterly
    > ****ed up GRand Unified Bootloader... a problem that's been around in ubuntu
    > since at least mid-2007 and still exists to this very day in the very latest
    > release.

    So wahts preventing him from using LILO?

    > Who the **** is the OP going to turn to when he needs to use gparted to set
    > the 1st ext partition flag for booting, you ****-knuckled, pinheaded,
    > linux****tard cunt?

    Any number of linux newsfroups I imagine

    http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/16052

  3. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    hwأf, ye earth-vexing patched fool, thou cruel, ingrateful, savage
    and inhuman creature, ye kvetched:

    > On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >

    >>> http://www.ubuntu.com/

    >> What if the OP has both IDE and a SATA drives?

    > He'd be a rich man, thats for sure.
    >
    >> Hmmm? Even allowing the user
    >> sufficient knowledge to set the BIOS to boot from the correct drive, and
    >> his
    >> BIOS supporting drive boot order changes, your ****ing precious linsux is
    >> going to fall over in a ****ing screaming heap trying to install the
    >> utterly
    >> ****ed up GRand Unified Bootloader... a problem that's been around in
    >> ubuntu
    >> since at least mid-2007 and still exists to this very day in the very
    >> latest
    >> release.
    >>

    > So wahts preventing him from using LILO?
    >

    >> Who the **** is the OP going to turn to when he needs to use gparted to
    >> set
    >> the 1st ext partition flag for booting, you ****-knuckled, pinheaded,
    >> linux****tard cunt?

    > Any number of linux newsfroups I imagine

    And how the **** is the poor cunt going to do that when he tried to install
    linsux to the IDE disk and GRuB ****ing well went and scribbled all over the
    first 512 bytes of the MBR used by Windows on the SATA drive instead?

    This is no ****ing laughing matter. The linuxfux have built a ****ing
    Frankenstein, and to cover up for their ineptitude and complete and utter
    lack of foresight, they make idiotic excuses like "Linux is a tool. Windows
    is an appliance", then they ****ing whinge like poked piglets that linsux
    has only 1% of the market.

    Linsux has only 1% of the "market" because it can't be ****ing given
    away. It is free because no cunt in their right mind would ****ing well
    pay for it.

    I just checked the bug reports at ubuntu. The problem hasn't been there
    since mid-2007. It's been there for four ****ing years, marked as a high
    priority problem because it totally fux0red some poor cunt's
    TrueCrypt-encrypted disk by, wait for it, gouging huge holes in the 1's
    and putting the ****ing detritus in the 0's contained in the first 512
    bytes of the TrueCrypt volume header on a SATA disk, and it did that
    even though the user told the ****ing thing to install on his ATA disk.

    The TrueCrypt/linsux victim must have been near ****ing crying, I tell
    you. **** me dead, SATA has been around for ****ing years and the
    linuxfux still can't get it right. Total ****ing incompetence, that's
    what it is. A supercillious incompetence at that.

    And it doesn't end there. The very same problem exists in OpenSuSE 11.
    Goodness ****ing knows how widespread the issue is. If you then try to
    repair the very same b0rked GRuB linsux installation, OpenSuSE linsux, in
    all its ****ing wisdom, tries to run debugreiserfs and fsck.ext2 on
    completely unbroken NTFS volumes, for crying out ****ing loud. Then it
    throws its ****ing hands up in the air and yells, "Quell horreur! I can't
    detect linsux volumes on the disk!"

    Well, ****ing DUH!

    And why am I ranting like this? Because I just spent the last two ****ing
    hours doing six installs of Ubuntu Hardy 8.04.1 and OpenSuSE 11 and
    inummerable repair attempts - sitting here in complete total ****ing
    amusement as I watched linsux repeatedly try to fix unbroken NTFS
    volumes with resierfs and ext2 tools. Gob-****ing-smacking incredible
    that.

    And the fix? Disconnect all the other drives except the one I want to
    install to. Over my ****ing dead body. You show me one issue with Windows
    Vista that requires me to rip out all my ****ing hard disks just to install
    it and I'll wring your ****ing scrawny neck. Metaphorically, of course.

    The result of all this ****ing palaver with linsux is that BOTH - read my
    lips - BOTH of my RAID10 arrays are now doing a three ****ing terabyte
    rebuild. If the person doing the install tells linsux to install itself on
    sdj, as I did, after triple-checking that the correct drive serial number
    was selected, and after making 200% certain that the same serial number was
    the first boot device in the BIOS, then linsux should ****ing well install
    its bootloader on sdj, not on sda, and not on sdf, as two independent
    distributions just ****ing well did to me.

    How ****ing professional is that? No ****ing wonder normal people won't
    use it. ****ing piece of ****, it is.

    I enjoyed that rant, it was like having a really good ****. I might
    try to install linsux one more time... back shortly...

    ;->

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking creepy crunchy handkerchief dregs with
    god-awful Indian rhinoceros rot and tortoise abscess topping, served in
    a circulating double boiler brimming with raw salsa, lifeless uncooked
    sea slug and particles of venison, snot, a side of clydesdale prostate
    and a gallon of limpid eyeball fluid.

  4. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    On 2008-07-25, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > hwأf, ye earth-vexing patched fool, thou cruel, ingrateful, savage
    > and inhuman creature, ye kvetched:
    >
    >> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    >> the following claims :

    >>> What if the OP has both IDE and a SATA drives?

    >> He'd be a rich man, thats for sure.

    ???

    Drives aren't particularly expensive these days. Rather large
    SATA drives can be had in the $100 range if you wait for a sale.

    >>> Hmmm? Even allowing the user
    >>> sufficient knowledge to set the BIOS to boot from the correct drive, and
    >>> his
    >>> BIOS supporting drive boot order changes, your ****ing precious linsux is
    >>> going to fall over in a ****ing screaming heap trying to install the
    >>> utterly

    You mean like on the Cheap POS clone under my desk with the SATA boot
    drive and SATA dvdrom drive?

    [deletia]
    > And how the **** is the poor cunt going to do that when he tried to install
    > linsux to the IDE disk and GRuB ****ing well went and scribbled all over the
    > first 512 bytes of the MBR used by Windows on the SATA drive instead?

    If grub took over the system as the boot loader than the "poor soul"
    will just have to be distressed by the grub bootup screen before he
    runs Windows.

    Big deal...

    [deletia]
    > I just checked the bug reports at ubuntu. The problem hasn't been there
    > since mid-2007. It's been there for four ****ing years, marked as a high
    > priority problem because it totally fux0red some poor cunt's
    > TrueCrypt-encrypted disk by, wait for it, gouging huge holes in the 1's
    > and putting the ****ing detritus in the 0's contained in the first 512
    > bytes of the TrueCrypt volume header on a SATA disk, and it did that
    > even though the user told the ****ing thing to install on his ATA disk.
    >
    > The TrueCrypt/linsux victim must have been near ****ing crying, I tell
    > you. **** me dead, SATA has been around for ****ing years and the
    > linuxfux still can't get it right. Total ****ing incompetence, that's
    > what it is. A supercillious incompetence at that.
    >
    > And it doesn't end there. The very same problem exists in OpenSuSE 11.
    > Goodness ****ing knows how widespread the issue is. If you then try to
    > repair the very same b0rked GRuB linsux installation, OpenSuSE linsux, in
    > all its ****ing wisdom, tries to run debugreiserfs and fsck.ext2 on
    > completely unbroken NTFS volumes, for crying out ****ing loud. Then it
    > throws its ****ing hands up in the air and yells, "Quell horreur! I can't
    > detect linsux volumes on the disk!"
    >
    > Well, ****ing DUH!
    >
    > And why am I ranting like this? Because I just spent the last two ****ing
    > hours doing six installs of Ubuntu Hardy 8.04.1 and OpenSuSE 11 and
    > inummerable repair attempts - sitting here in complete total ****ing
    > amusement as I watched linsux repeatedly try to fix unbroken NTFS
    > volumes with resierfs and ext2 tools. Gob-****ing-smacking incredible
    > that.

    Neither Ubuntu nor OpenSuse will touch a disk you don't tell it to.

    [deletia]

    You try to speak as if MANY of us haven't done this MANY times
    before... probably on the very configurations you're whining about.

    --
    Sophocles wants his cut. |||
    / | \

  5. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > hwأf, ye earth-vexing patched fool, thou cruel, ingrateful, savage
    > and inhuman creature, ye kvetched:
    >
    >> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th'

    > terraists with
    >> the following claims :

    >>> What if the OP has both IDE and a SATA drives?

    >> He'd be a rich man, thats for sure.
    >>
    >>> Hmmm? Even allowing the user
    >>> sufficient knowledge to set the BIOS to boot from the correct

    > drive, and
    >>> his
    >>> BIOS supporting drive boot order changes, your ****ing precious

    > linsux is
    >>> going to fall over in a ****ing screaming heap trying to install

    > the
    >>> utterly
    >>> ****ed up GRand Unified Bootloader... a problem that's been around

    > in
    >>> ubuntu
    >>> since at least mid-2007 and still exists to this very day in the

    > very
    >>> latest
    >>> release.
    >>>

    >> So wahts preventing him from using LILO?
    >>

    >>> Who the **** is the OP going to turn to when he needs to use

    > gparted to
    >>> set
    >>> the 1st ext partition flag for booting, you ****-knuckled,

    > pinheaded,
    >>> linux****tard cunt?

    >> Any number of linux newsfroups I imagine

    > And how the **** is the poor cunt going to do that when he tried to
    > install
    > linsux to the IDE disk and GRuB ****ing well went and scribbled all
    > over the
    > first 512 bytes of the MBR used by Windows on the SATA drive instead?

    Well I would probably use a drivewiping utility but thats just me

    > This is no ****ing laughing matter. The linuxfux have built a ****ing
    > Frankenstein, and to cover up for their ineptitude and complete and
    > utter
    > lack of foresight, they make idiotic excuses like "Linux is a tool.

    Its freedom! THROW OFF THE CHAINS TAHT BIND YUO!

    > Windows
    > is an appliance", then they ****ing whinge like poked piglets that
    > linsux
    > has only 1% of the market.

    I'm not wineing. I run it natively!

    BADA BING!
    BADA BOOM!

    > Linsux has only 1% of the "market" because it can't be ****ing given
    > away. It is free because no cunt in their right mind would ****ing
    > well
    > pay for it.

    Uhhhhhhhh...Ubuntus being sold at Best Buy in a box, fyi.

    > I just checked the bug reports at ubuntu. The problem hasn't been
    > there
    > since mid-2007. It's been there for four ****ing years, marked as a
    > high
    > priority problem because it totally fux0red some poor cunt's
    > TrueCrypt-encrypted disk by, wait for it, gouging huge holes in the
    > 1's
    > and putting the ****ing detritus in the 0's contained in the first 512
    > bytes of the TrueCrypt volume header on a SATA disk, and it did that
    > even though the user told the ****ing thing to install on his ATA
    > disk.

    Freaky. When **** goes south on me I usually throw something
    THen I format everything in sight and try again.

    > The TrueCrypt/linsux victim must have been near ****ing crying, I tell
    > you.

    The poor bastid

    > **** me dead, SATA has been around for ****ing years and the
    > linuxfux still can't get it right. Total ****ing incompetence, that's
    > what it is. A supercillious incompetence at that.

    I've never seen a SATA drive up close.
    THey tell me they're nice thooough...

    > And it doesn't end there. The very same problem exists in OpenSuSE 11.
    > Goodness ****ing knows how widespread the issue is. If you then try to
    > repair the very same b0rked GRuB linsux installation, OpenSuSE linsux,
    > in
    > all its ****ing wisdom, tries to run debugreiserfs and fsck.ext2 on
    > completely unbroken NTFS volumes, for crying out ****ing loud. Then it
    > throws its ****ing hands up in the air and yells, "Quell horreur! I
    > can't
    > detect linsux volumes on the disk!"

    Format the bastard.

    > Well, ****ing DUH!
    >
    > And why am I ranting like this? Because I just spent the last two
    > ****ing
    > hours doing six installs of Ubuntu Hardy 8.04.1 and OpenSuSE 11 and
    > inummerable repair attempts - sitting here in complete total ****ing
    > amusement as I watched linsux repeatedly try to fix unbroken NTFS
    > volumes with resierfs and ext2 tools. Gob-****ing-smacking incredible
    > that.

    PArtition yer drives first? Run some better partition proggy like wot
    comes with Vector or ANY slack-based distro and be done with it.
    Not fancy at all. Pretty ugly to look at but it JUST WORKS.
    Slackware rules.

    > And the fix? Disconnect all the other drives except the one I want to
    > install to.

    Kewl. I'll do a hardhack in a heartbeat if it lets me give my brane a
    rest

    > Over my ****ing dead body. You show me one issue with
    > Windows
    > Vista that requires me to rip out all my ****ing hard disks just to
    > install
    > it and I'll wring your ****ing scrawny neck. Metaphorically, of
    > course.

    Why would you want to install Vista in the first place?

    > The result of all this ****ing palaver with linsux is that BOTH - read
    > my
    > lips - BOTH of my RAID10 arrays are now doing a three ****ing terabyte
    > rebuild. If the person doing the install tells linsux to install
    > itself on
    > sdj, as I did, after triple-checking that the correct drive serial
    > number
    > was selected, and after making 200% certain that the same serial
    > number was
    > the first boot device in the BIOS, then linsux should ****ing well
    > install
    > its bootloader on sdj, not on sda, and not on sdf, as two independent
    > distributions just ****ing well did to me.

    Thats verry cromulant.

    > How ****ing professional is that? No ****ing wonder normal people
    > won't
    > use it. ****ing piece of ****, it is.

    POOR PEOPLE USE IT!!!!1111!!!!

    > I enjoyed that rant, it was like having a really good ****. I might
    > try to install linsux one more time... back shortly...

    INSTALL BEOS!!!!!11111!!!!

  6. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:15:36 -1200 Kadaitcha Man
    nospam.nospam.nospam@gmail.com the Mewling Varlet Think Tank
    Investigation Board member wrote in

    > Well, ****ing DUH!

    > And why am I ranting like this? Because I just spent the last two ****ing
    > hours doing six installs of Ubuntu Hardy 8.04.1 and OpenSuSE 11 and
    > inummerable repair attempts - sitting here in complete total ****ing
    > amusement as I watched linsux repeatedly try to fix unbroken NTFS
    > volumes with resierfs and ext2 tools. Gob-****ing-smacking incredible
    > that.
    >
    > How ****ing professional is that? No ****ing wonder normal people won't
    > use it. ****ing piece of ****, it is.
    >

    > I enjoyed that rant, it was like having a really good ****. I might
    > try to install linsux one more time... back shortly...

    I find it rather less time consuming and much more comfortable to always go
    for the former.
    Of course, my TP bill is ****ing astronomical!

    --
    Lunch was nice; Packed-up skunk abdomen and quetzal canker compote
    smothered in bad earwax balls and bladder vinaigrette accentuated with

  7. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:54:06 -0500 JEDIDIAH jedi@nomad.mishnet the
    Anaemic Infester Review Enhancement Unit member wrote in

    Are you some sort of ****ing jew?

    --
    Lunch was nice; Marinated quail tumor and clove sauce in odious crunchy
    handkerchief dregs and lemon dressing smothered in dissipated garden

  8. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, hwf

    wrote
    on Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:28:25 -0600
    :
    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> hwأf, ye earth-vexing patched fool, thou cruel, ingrateful, savage
    >> and inhuman creature, ye kvetched:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th'

    >> terraists with
    >>> the following claims :

    >>> He'd be a rich man, thats for sure.

    >> drive, and

    >> linsux is

    >> the

    >> in

    >> very
    >>>>

    >>> So wahts preventing him from using LILO?

    >> gparted to

    >> pinheaded,
    >>>
    >>> Any number of linux newsfroups I imagine

    >> And how the **** is the poor cunt going to do that when he tried to
    >> install
    >> linsux to the IDE disk and GRuB ****ing well went and scribbled all
    >> over the
    >> first 512 bytes of the MBR used by Windows on the SATA drive instead?
    >>

    > Well I would probably use a drivewiping utility but thats just me

    Won't work. Forensics can detect traces of data even
    after a number of overwrites. Granted, it's extremely
    expensive to do so.

    >> This is no ****ing laughing matter. The linuxfux have built a ****ing
    >> Frankenstein, and to cover up for their ineptitude and complete and
    >> utter
    >> lack of foresight, they make idiotic excuses like "Linux is a tool.

    > Its freedom! THROW OFF THE CHAINS TAHT BIND YUO!

    No one is forced to use a computer. Admittedly, no one
    was forced to buy gasoline or make plastics either
    back in the days of Standard Oil, so one wonders;
    in any event Standard Oil got broken up.

    >> Windows
    >> is an appliance", then they ****ing whinge like poked piglets that
    >> linsux
    >> has only 1% of the market.

    0.8%, though it depends on whose metrics one uses and what
    submarket one is looking at. There are a number of
    biases in the measurements.

    > I'm not wineing. I run it natively!
    >
    > BADA BING!
    > BADA BOOM!

    You are not running "Linux" natively. No one can.
    The only thing that runs natively is part of the actual
    Linux kernel; all other parts of the system are run through
    a virtualization process (they call it "virtual memory"
    for a reason, after all). An open() call does not open
    a file; instead, it generates an illegal instruction trap;
    the microprocessor then kicks things to the kernel, which
    does the honors.

    Fortunately for performance, any non-illegal instruction
    is allowed to run, memory accesses permitting (an illegal
    memory access results in another trap, which might tell
    the kernel that it's time to write out a dirty page and
    read in a fresh clean one -- or just kill the process with
    a segfault signal).

    >> Linsux has only 1% of the "market" because it can't be ****ing given
    >> away. It is free because no cunt in their right mind would ****ing
    >> well
    >> pay for it.
    >>

    > Uhhhhhhhh...Ubuntus being sold at Best Buy in a box, fyi.

    And how many boxes are they selling per month, compared to Vista?

    One wonders.

    >> I just checked the bug reports at ubuntu. The problem hasn't been
    >> there
    >> since mid-2007. It's been there for four ****ing years, marked as a
    >> high
    >> priority problem because it totally fux0red some poor cunt's
    >> TrueCrypt-encrypted disk by, wait for it, gouging huge holes in the
    >> 1's
    >> and putting the ****ing detritus in the 0's contained in the first 512
    >> bytes of the TrueCrypt volume header on a SATA disk, and it did that
    >> even though the user told the ****ing thing to install on his ATA
    >> disk.
    >>

    > Freaky. When **** goes south on me I usually throw something
    > THen I format everything in sight and try again.

    Throwing a drive probably wouldn't do it much good. ;-)

    >> The TrueCrypt/linsux victim must have been near ****ing crying, I tell
    >> you.

    > The poor bastid
    >
    >> **** me dead, SATA has been around for ****ing years and the
    >> linuxfux still can't get it right. Total ****ing incompetence, that's
    >> what it is. A supercillious incompetence at that.
    >>

    > I've never seen a SATA drive up close.
    > THey tell me they're nice thooough...

    SATA drives are available, from the usual suspects:
    Hitachi, Seagate, Western Digital, and Maxtor. A
    quick Google coughed up:

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...-riot,709.html

    Hitachi DeskStar 7K250 (aka HDS722525)
    Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9
    Western Digital Caviar SE (aka WD2500JD)

    This is as of 2003. Newer models are probably available by
    now; I myself have a 1.0 TB storage unit, though I don't
    know if it's SATA or what (it uses Firewire to talk to
    my laptop).

    >> And it doesn't end there. The very same problem exists in OpenSuSE 11.
    >> Goodness ****ing knows how widespread the issue is. If you then try to
    >> repair the very same b0rked GRuB linsux installation, OpenSuSE linsux,
    >> in
    >> all its ****ing wisdom, tries to run debugreiserfs and fsck.ext2 on
    >> completely unbroken NTFS volumes, for crying out ****ing loud. Then it
    >> throws its ****ing hands up in the air and yells, "Quell horreur! I
    >> can't
    >> detect linsux volumes on the disk!"
    >>

    > Format the bastard.

    NTFS? Naaah. That's got useful stuff on it. :-)

    >> Well, ****ing DUH!
    >>
    >> And why am I ranting like this? Because I just spent the last two
    >> ****ing
    >> hours doing six installs of Ubuntu Hardy 8.04.1 and OpenSuSE 11 and
    >> inummerable repair attempts - sitting here in complete total ****ing
    >> amusement as I watched linsux repeatedly try to fix unbroken NTFS
    >> volumes with resierfs and ext2 tools. Gob-****ing-smacking incredible
    >> that.
    >>

    > PArtition yer drives first? Run some better partition proggy like wot
    > comes with Vector or ANY slack-based distro and be done with it.
    > Not fancy at all. Pretty ugly to look at but it JUST WORKS.
    > Slackware rules.

    The drives in most SATA installations (and most other
    installations, for that matter) are already partitioned.
    If one wants to repartition them, fine -- ntfsresize can be used
    (at some risk) or one can go with a proggie such as Partition Magic.

    Caveat user. Make sure to do backups first if you're worried about it.

    >> And the fix? Disconnect all the other drives except the one I want to
    >> install to.

    > Kewl. I'll do a hardhack in a heartbeat if it lets me give my brane a
    > rest

    This should not be necessary.

    >> Over my ****ing dead body. You show me one issue with
    >> Windows
    >> Vista that requires me to rip out all my ****ing hard disks just to
    >> install
    >> it and I'll wring your ****ing scrawny neck. Metaphorically, of
    >> course.
    >>

    > Why would you want to install Vista in the first place?

    Because it's better than XP, of course. Or at least newer.
    I would have thought that super dooper obvious.

    >> The result of all this ****ing palaver with linsux is that BOTH - read
    >> my
    >> lips - BOTH of my RAID10 arrays are now doing a three ****ing terabyte
    >> rebuild. If the person doing the install tells linsux to install
    >> itself on
    >> sdj, as I did, after triple-checking that the correct drive serial
    >> number
    >> was selected, and after making 200% certain that the same serial
    >> number was
    >> the first boot device in the BIOS, then linsux should ****ing well
    >> install
    >> its bootloader on sdj, not on sda, and not on sdf, as two independent
    >> distributions just ****ing well did to me.
    >>

    > Thats verry cromulant.
    >
    >> How ****ing professional is that? No ****ing wonder normal people
    >> won't
    >> use it. ****ing piece of ****, it is.
    >>

    > POOR PEOPLE USE IT!!!!1111!!!!

    Poor people use whatever they can get, if they use 'puters
    at all. I for one would suspect most of them use pirated
    Windows installations or cast-offs.

    >> I enjoyed that rant, it was like having a really good ****. I might
    >> try to install linsux one more time... back shortly...
    >>

    > INSTALL BEOS!!!!!11111!!!!

    I wonder when that will open-source. ;-)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    /dev/signature: Not a text file

  9. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Gazwad

    wrote
    on Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:38:09 GMT
    :
    > On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:54:06 -0500 JEDIDIAH jedi@nomad.mishnet the
    > Anaemic Infester Review Enhancement Unit member wrote in
    >

    >> ???
    >>
    >> Drives aren't particularly expensive these days. Rather large
    >> SATA drives can be had in the $100 range if you wait for a sale.
    >>

    > Are you some sort of ****ing jew?

    And his ethnicity/religious preference matters
    precisely....why? A 1.0 TB external storage unit
    can be had for $300, built around a Seagate drive.
    That's $0.30/GB. (Dunno if it's SATA or what; it
    interfaces via Firewire.)

    I still remember paying $1500 for a 660 MB 5 1/4"
    full-height SCSI unit -- which translates to more than
    $2272/GB. Of course, that was many years ago.

    God only knows what a 220 MB Fujitsu drive unit cost in
    the mid-80's; those were the size of a large file drawer.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. Because Windows' Blue Screen Of Death is just
    way too frightening to novice users.

  10. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    On 2008-07-25, Gazwad wrote:
    > On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:54:06 -0500 JEDIDIAH jedi@nomad.mishnet the
    > Anaemic Infester Review Enhancement Unit member wrote in
    >

    >> ???
    >>
    >> Drives aren't particularly expensive these days. Rather large
    >> SATA drives can be had in the $100 range if you wait for a sale.
    >>

    > Are you some sort of ****ing jew?

    Be careful. My people keep knives in thier socks.

    --
    If you are going to judge Linux based on how easy
    it is to get onto a Macintosh. Let's try installing |||

  11. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    hwf, ye dissembling mute contemplative, thou are as a candle, the
    better part burnt out, ye quibbled:

    Attention linux drone. An important message from Gentoo LiveCD follows:

    "Setup seems to have failed!"

    > Why would you want to install Vista in the first place?

    The answer to that is now obviously, "because it actually installs".

  12. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    hwf, ye under-fertile lown, if I owe you anything I shall pay you
    in cudgels, ye yakked:

    > Why would you want to install Vista in the first place?

    Add mandriva to list of linsux ****ware.

    When it checked my disks, I got this message, which is quoted verbatim:

    "I can not read the partition table of device sdf, it's too corrupted for me
    "

    A ****ing sad-face idioticon? How ****ing professional is that?

    So, after telling Mandriva that I did not agree to losing all my partitions
    it told me:

    DrakX Partition Wizard found the following solutions

    Use free space
    Use existing partitions
    Use free space on Windows partition
    Erase and use entire disk
    Custom disk partitioning
    Ok, but which ****ing disk is going to get clobbered? I have ten of the
    ****ers... so, I select custom partitioning. LMFAO, what a joke... there's
    no way out, none whatsoever; no back button, no back arrow, NMI doesn't do
    anything... so, read the help text... yep, I'm doing exactly what I should
    be doing, selcting the disk I want to install on... sdj... the 10th disk,
    which is set as the boot device in BIOS... click Next...

    "Partition table of disk hdc is going to be written to disk!"

    H-D-****ING C?

    I told it to install on S-D-****ING-J.

    Piece of ****ing ****.

    Linsux sux.

    Next up, a text mode ubuntu-8.04.1-alternate-amd64 installation.

    You can't sit there and justify this linsux crapware anymore, linux drone.

  13. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    hwf, ye clouted hundred-pound, a new Gorgon doth destroy my sight,
    ye shrilled:

    > Why would you want to install Vista in the first place?

    Well, that's the end of the linsux saga. I just tried the Ubuntu 8.0.4
    alternate installation CD...

    "Configuring apt"
    "Scanning the mirror..."
    "42%"

    Waiting...

    Waiting...

    Waiting...

    Waiting...

    Waiting...

    35 minutes later...

    "72%"

    Un-****ing-believable - it selected a freaking mirror that's running slower
    than a month full of ****ing wet Sundays, and there's no way to interrupt
    the online mirror scan or redirect it. NMI is ignored.

    Almost 45 minutes later...

    "Cleaning up"
    "Ejecting CD ROM"

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!

    *SMACK*

    *SMACK* *SMACK*

    Too late.

    Hm. Grub didn't seem to die this time around...

    Windows Vista boots.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMFARO

    ****ing ****ware linsux.

  14. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:40:22 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > §ñühw¤£f, ye clouted hundred-pound, a new Gorgon doth destroy my sight,
    > ye shrilled:
    >
    >> Why would you want to install Vista in the first place?
    >>

    > Well, that's the end of the linsux saga. I just tried the Ubuntu 8.0.4
    > alternate installation CD...
    >
    > "Configuring apt"
    > "Scanning the mirror..."
    > "42%"
    >
    > Waiting...
    >
    > Waiting...
    >

    > Waiting...
    >

    > Waiting...
    >
    > Waiting...
    >

    > 35 minutes later...
    >
    > "72%"
    >
    > Un-****ing-believable - it selected a freaking mirror that's running slower
    > than a month full of ****ing wet Sundays, and there's no way to interrupt
    > the online mirror scan or redirect it. NMI is ignored.

    No klew wot NMI is but why do apt in the first place?
    I usually install straight from the cd and then get angry cause I have to
    dl some proggy I need like Pan or Wvdial or **** like that.

    > Almost 45 minutes later...
    >
    > "Cleaning up"
    > "Ejecting CD ROM"
    >
    > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    >
    > AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!
    >

    > *SMACK*
    >
    > *SMACK* *SMACK*
    >
    > Too late.
    >
    > Hm. Grub didn't seem to die this time around...
    >

    > Windows Vista boots.
    >
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMFARO
    >
    > ****ing ****ware linsux.

    Heh. You might want to try the linux users linux: slackware.
    It usually "just works".
    Its not all pretty and gui oriented but if you have skills already and
    dont mind looking up how to do somthing...its hella stable.
    I ****ed around with Ubuntu about 3 years ago and thot: wtf is this bit of
    uglyness? Brown desktop!?!?!?
    GNOME as your gui? Where the **** is KDE? Or flux?
    I might try fluxbuntu since its supposed to be fast. I hate bigass distros
    with eyecandy that isnt functional from the get-go.

    http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/16072

  15. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:25:38 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > §ñühw¤£f, ye under-fertile lown, if I owe you anything I shall pay you
    > in cudgels, ye yakked:
    >
    >> Why would you want to install Vista in the first place?
    >>

    > Add mandriva to list of linsux ****ware.

    I installed 9. something and played with the ppp aps for a year before I
    got it to work
    kppp was fuxored on that one or I was...forgot which...finally got it to
    work.

    > When it checked my disks, I got this message, which is

    quoted verbatim:

    > "I can not read the partition table of device sdf, it's too corrupted
    > for me
    > "
    >
    > A ****ing sad-face idioticon? How ****ing professional is that?

    LULZ! No doubt!

    > So, after telling Mandriva that I did not agree to losing all my
    > partitions it told me:
    >

    > DrakX Partition Wizard found the following solutions
    >
    > Use free space
    > Use existing partitions
    > Use free space on Windows partition
    > Erase and use entire disk
    > Custom disk partitioning

    Drax is kinda for newbies. Better partition with a slackware disc first
    and then install whatever you want.
    Really. I use a Vector disc to do all my partition then install some other
    flavor to play with.

    > Ok, but which ****ing disk is going to get clobbered? I have ten of the
    > ****ers... so, I select custom partitioning. LMFAO, what a joke...
    > there's no way out, none whatsoever; no back button, no back arrow, NMI
    > doesn't do anything... so, read the help text... yep, I'm doing exactly
    > what I should be doing, selcting the disk I want to install on... sdj...
    > the 10th disk, which is set as the boot device in BIOS... click Next...

    Ive never done a RAID thingy which is wot yer on about?
    Theres prolly a distro just for that though. Ask around on the linux
    froups and yuo get ****loads of success stories.
    I would gess that RHEL would work with your raid array very well
    (redhat enterprise linux)

    > "Partition table of disk hdc is going to be written to disk!"
    >
    > H-D-****ING C?
    >
    > I told it to install on S-D-****ING-J.
    >
    > Piece of ****ing ****.
    >
    > Linsux sux.

    Heh heh heh eh heh...its for people like me with NO LIFE
    But I lurves it.

    > Next up, a text mode ubuntu-8.04.1-alternate-amd64 installation.

    G00gle linux x64 and see what yew git.

    > You can't sit there and justify this linsux crapware anymore, linux
    > drone.

    Ah yeah...yeah I can. Its in my price range: ****ing abject poverty.
    And I have the pleasure of learning in the process.

    http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/16072

  16. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:46:04 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > §ñühw¤£f, ye dissembling mute contemplative, thou are as a candle, the
    > better part burnt out, ye quibbled:
    >
    > Attention linux drone. An important message from Gentoo LiveCD follows:
    >
    > "Setup seems to have failed!"

    You dont have very many "tries" in you then
    I spent a YEAR getting kppp just right in Mandrake 9.x....

    Really. I'm very persistent. Not bright. But like a bear is.
    I'm currently cracking Helios on BeOS for why it not write to my ****ing
    USB-SCSI-ATAPI external driev.Reads like a mother****er...just wont write
    a single bit or byte

    >> Why would you want to install Vista in the first place?
    >>

    > The answer to that is now obviously, "because it actually installs".

    Oh well...you want the EASY way out you layabout!
    Asking on linuux froups has worked for me...somtimes.
    My "troll" status dosent help but they know I'm serious about my LURVE
    FOR TEH LINUX!!!!11111!!!!!
    FYI
    HTH
    HAND

    http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/16072

  17. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    hwأf, ye no-chinned horse trader, certainly, there is no truth in
    thee, ye derogated:

    > On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:46:04 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    >> §ñühw¤£f, ye dissembling mute contemplative, thou are as a candle, the
    >> better part burnt out, ye quibbled:
    >>
    >> Attention linux drone. An important message from Gentoo LiveCD follows:
    >>
    >> "Setup seems to have failed!"
    >>

    > You dont have very many "tries" in you then
    > I spent a YEAR getting kppp just right in Mandrake 9.x....
    >
    > Really. I'm very persistent. Not bright. But like a bear is.
    > I'm currently cracking Helios on BeOS for why it not write to my ****ing
    > USB-SCSI-ATAPI external driev.Reads like a mother****er...just wont write
    > a single bit or byte
    >
    >>> Why would you want to install Vista in the first place?
    >>>

    >> The answer to that is now obviously, "because it actually installs".

    > Oh well...you want the EASY way out you layabout!
    > Asking on linuux froups has worked for me...somtimes.
    > My "troll" status dosent help but they know I'm serious about my LURVE
    > FOR TEH LINUX!!!!11111!!!!!
    > FYI
    > HTH
    > HAND

    Not everyone wants to spend 12 months in their mother's basement getting
    linux "just right".

  18. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    hwأf, ye wood-headed sprat, has thou not a brain?, ye confounded:

    > On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:40:22 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    >> §ñühw¤£f, ye clouted hundred-pound, a new Gorgon doth destroy my sight,
    >> ye shrilled:
    >>
    >>> Why would you want to install Vista in the first place?
    >>>

    >> Well, that's the end of the linsux saga. I just tried the Ubuntu 8.0.4
    >> alternate installation CD...
    >>
    >> "Configuring apt"
    >> "Scanning the mirror..."
    >> "42%"
    >>
    >> Waiting...
    >>
    >> Waiting...
    >>

    >> Waiting...
    >>

    >> Waiting...
    >>
    >> Waiting...
    >>

    >> 35 minutes later...
    >>
    >> "72%"
    >>
    >> Un-****ing-believable - it selected a freaking mirror that's running
    >> slower
    >> than a month full of ****ing wet Sundays, and there's no way to interrupt
    >> the online mirror scan or redirect it. NMI is ignored.

    > No klew wot NMI

    Non-maskable interrupt.

    > is but why do apt in the first place?

    That was the install "straight from the cd", as you put it. You will have to
    ask the ****wits who designed the installation procedure why the **** they
    did it. I expect it had something to do with getting security updates, or
    similar.

    > I usually install straight from the cd and then get angry cause I have to
    > dl some proggy I need like Pan or Wvdial or **** like that.
    >

    >> Almost 45 minutes later...
    >>
    >> "Cleaning up"
    >> "Ejecting CD ROM"
    >>
    >> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    >>
    >> AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!
    >>

    >> *SMACK*
    >>
    >> *SMACK* *SMACK*
    >>
    >> Too late.
    >>
    >> Hm. Grub didn't seem to die this time around...
    >>

    >> Windows Vista boots.
    >>
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMFARO
    >>
    >> ****ing ****ware linsux.

    > Heh. You might want to try the linux users linux: slackware.
    > It usually "just works".

    I do not need an OS that "just works". I need an OS that lets me use my
    equipment for the purposes it was purchased. Given the experience of the
    last few days, it is clear that linsux cannot be made to "barely work", let
    alone "just work", on any kit that is also not in the dinosaur league.

    > Its not all pretty and gui oriented but if you have skills already and
    > dont mind looking up how to do somthing...its hella stable.
    > I ****ed around with Ubuntu about 3 years ago and thot: wtf is this bit of
    > uglyness? Brown desktop!?!?!?
    > GNOME as your gui? Where the **** is KDE? Or flux?
    > I might try fluxbuntu since its supposed to be fast. I hate bigass distros
    > with eyecandy that isnt functional from the get-go.

    And there you go again, prancing and dancing down the garden path with the
    faeries and the goblins, completely missing the point that for as long as
    linsux installation and configuration is as difficult as it is then linsux
    will never be a contender for anything except goodly amount of ridicule and
    pillory.

  19. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:52:39 -0700, §ñühwØ£f wrote:

    >> Now, **** off. I'm going to see if I can get Mandriva installed.

    > Mheheheheheheh...

    Read it and weep, Wolfie the linsux drone. 4 CPUs, 8GB RAM, 3TB across 8
    hard disks in RAID10 mode, plus spare, plus one disk (sde) now running
    linsux.

    Of course, getting OpenSuse linsux 11 installed and running as it should
    cost me my Windows Vista boatloader. Now, how is any ****ing newb
    supposed to find out how to fix the ****ing mess that linsux makes if
    linsux goes and ****s up their other OSen? Hmmm? And don't say by getting
    on the web... in this scenario, linsux ****ed up the poor newb's only
    machine.

    boot@linux-bhai:~> cat /proc/cpuinfo
    processor : 0
    vendor_id : GenuineIntel
    cpu family : 6
    model : 23
    model name : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650 @ 3.00GHz
    stepping : 6
    cpu MHz : 1998.000
    cache size : 6144 KB
    physical id : 0
    siblings : 4
    core id : 0
    cpu cores : 4
    fpu : yes
    fpu_exception : yes
    cpuid level : 10
    wp : yes
    flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
    mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe
    syscall nx lm constant_tscarch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good pni monitor
    ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr sse4_1 lahf_lm
    bogomips : 6003.71
    clflush size : 64
    cache_alignment : 64
    power management:

    processor : 1
    vendor_id : GenuineIntel
    cpu family : 6
    model : 23
    model name : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650 @ 3.00GHz
    stepping : 6
    cpu MHz : 1998.000
    cache size : 6144 KB
    physical id : 0
    siblings : 4
    core id : 2
    cpu cores : 4
    fpu : yes
    fpu_exception : yes
    cpuid level : 10
    wp : yes
    flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
    mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe
    syscall nx lm constant_tscarch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good pni monitor
    ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr sse4_1 lahf_lm
    bogomips : 5999.35
    clflush size : 64
    cache_alignment : 64
    power management:

    processor : 2
    vendor_id : GenuineIntel
    cpu family : 6
    model : 23
    model name : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650 @ 3.00GHz
    stepping : 6
    cpu MHz : 1998.000
    cache size : 6144 KB
    physical id : 0
    siblings : 4
    core id : 1
    cpu cores : 4
    fpu : yes
    fpu_exception : yes
    cpuid level : 10
    wp : yes
    flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
    mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe
    syscall nx lm constant_tscarch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good pni monitor
    ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr sse4_1 lahf_lm
    bogomips : 5768.71
    clflush size : 64
    cache_alignment : 64
    power management:

    processor : 3
    vendor_id : GenuineIntel
    cpu family : 6
    model : 23
    model name : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650 @ 3.00GHz
    stepping : 6
    cpu MHz : 1998.000
    cache size : 6144 KB
    physical id : 0
    siblings : 4
    core id : 3
    cpu cores : 4
    fpu : yes
    fpu_exception : yes
    cpuid level : 10
    wp : yes
    flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
    mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe
    syscall nx lm constant_tscarch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good pni monitor
    ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr sse4_1 lahf_lm
    bogomips : 5999.33
    clflush size : 64
    cache_alignment : 64
    power management:

    boot@linux-bhai:~> dmesg > readitandweep.wolfie

    Linux version 2.6.25.5-1.1-default (geeko@buildhost) (gcc version 4.3.1
    20080507 (prerelease) [gcc-4_3-branch revision 135036] (SUSE Linux) ) #1
    SMP 2008-06-07 01:55:22 +0200
    Command line: auto BOOT_IMAGE=oS_11.0 root=/dev/disk/by-id/scsi-
    SATA_WDC_WD800JB-00FWD-WCAJ91843170-part2 resume=/dev/sde1 splash=silent
    showopts
    BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
    BIOS-e820: 0000000000000000 - 0000000000094000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 0000000000094000 - 00000000000a0000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000000e0000 - 0000000000100000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 0000000000100000 - 00000000cfa1e000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000cfa1e000 - 00000000cfa20000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000cfa20000 - 00000000cfafb000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000cfafb000 - 00000000cfbe5000 (ACPI NVS)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000cfbe5000 - 00000000cfbe7000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000cfbe7000 - 00000000cfbf2000 (ACPI data)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000cfbf2000 - 00000000cfbf3000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000cfbf3000 - 00000000cfbff000 (ACPI data)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000cfbff000 - 00000000cfc00000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000cfc00000 - 00000000d0000000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000f0000000 - 00000000f8000000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000ffe00000 - 0000000100000000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 0000000100000000 - 0000000230000000 (usable)
    Entering add_active_range(0, 0, 148) 0 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 256, 850462) 1 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 850464, 850683) 2 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 850917, 850919) 3 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 850930, 850931) 4 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 850943, 850944) 5 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 1048576, 2293760) 6 entries of 3200 used
    end_pfn_map = 2293760
    DMI 2.4 present.
    ACPI: RSDP 000FE020, 0014 (r0 INTEL )
    ACPI: RSDT CFBFD038, 0064 (r1 INTEL DX38BT 612 1000013)
    ACPI: FACP CFBFC000, 0074 (r1 INTEL DX38BT 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: DSDT CFBF7000, 4076 (r1 INTEL DX38BT 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: FACS CFB9E000, 0040
    ACPI: APIC CFBF6000, 0078 (r1 INTEL DX38BT 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: WDDT CFBF5000, 0040 (r1 INTEL DX38BT 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: MCFG CFBF4000, 003C (r1 INTEL DX38BT 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: ASF! CFBF3000, 00A6 (r32 INTEL DX38BT 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: SSDT CFBEF000, 0204 (r1 INTEL CpuPm 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: SSDT CFBEE000, 01F9 (r1 INTEL Cpu0Ist 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: SSDT CFBED000, 01F9 (r1 INTEL Cpu1Ist 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: SSDT CFBEC000, 01F9 (r1 INTEL Cpu2Ist 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: SSDT CFBEB000, 01F9 (r1 INTEL Cpu3Ist 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: SSDT CFBEA000, 01CF (r1 INTEL Cpu0Cst 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: SSDT CFBE9000, 01CF (r1 INTEL Cpu1Cst 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: SSDT CFBE8000, 01CF (r1 INTEL Cpu2Cst 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: SSDT CFBE7000, 01CF (r1 INTEL Cpu3Cst 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: WDTT CFBF0000, 02CC (r1 INTEL DX38BT 612 MSFT 1000013)
    ACPI: ASPT CFBF1000, 002C (r1 INTEL PerfTune 612 MSFT 1000013)
    No NUMA configuration found
    Faking a node at 0000000000000000-0000000230000000
    Entering add_active_range(0, 0, 148) 0 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 256, 850462) 1 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 850464, 850683) 2 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 850917, 850919) 3 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 850930, 850931) 4 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 850943, 850944) 5 entries of 3200 used
    Entering add_active_range(0, 1048576, 2293760) 6 entries of 3200 used
    Bootmem setup node 0 0000000000000000-0000000230000000
    NODE_DATA [0000000000012000 - 0000000000019fff]
    bootmap [000000000001a000 - 000000000005ffff] pages 46
    early res: 0 [0-fff] BIOS data page
    early res: 1 [6000-7fff] SMP_TRAMPOLINE
    early res: 2 [200000-8b5bd7] TEXT DATA BSS
    early res: 3 [96a000-eff4c5] RAMDISK
    early res: 4 [94000-9ffff] EBDA
    early res: 5 [8000-11fff] PGTABLE
    [ffffe20000000000-ffffe200001fffff] PMD ->ffff810001200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20000200000-ffffe200003fffff] PMD ->ffff810001600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20000400000-ffffe200005fffff] PMD ->ffff810001a00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20000600000-ffffe200007fffff] PMD ->ffff810001e00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20000800000-ffffe200009fffff] PMD ->ffff810002200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20000a00000-ffffe20000bfffff] PMD ->ffff810002600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20000c00000-ffffe20000dfffff] PMD ->ffff810002a00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20000e00000-ffffe20000ffffff] PMD ->ffff810002e00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20001000000-ffffe200011fffff] PMD ->ffff810003200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20001200000-ffffe200013fffff] PMD ->ffff810003600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20001400000-ffffe200015fffff] PMD ->ffff810003a00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20001600000-ffffe200017fffff] PMD ->ffff810003e00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20001800000-ffffe200019fffff] PMD ->ffff810004200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20001a00000-ffffe20001bfffff] PMD ->ffff810004600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20001c00000-ffffe20001dfffff] PMD ->ffff810004a00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20001e00000-ffffe20001ffffff] PMD ->ffff810004e00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20002000000-ffffe200021fffff] PMD ->ffff810005200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20002200000-ffffe200023fffff] PMD ->ffff810005600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20002400000-ffffe200025fffff] PMD ->ffff810005a00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20002600000-ffffe200027fffff] PMD ->ffff810005e00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20002800000-ffffe200029fffff] PMD ->ffff810006200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20002a00000-ffffe20002bfffff] PMD ->ffff810006600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20002c00000-ffffe20002dfffff] PMD ->ffff810006a00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20003800000-ffffe200039fffff] PMD ->ffff810006e00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20003a00000-ffffe20003bfffff] PMD ->ffff810007200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20003c00000-ffffe20003dfffff] PMD ->ffff810007600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20003e00000-ffffe20003ffffff] PMD ->ffff810007a00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20004000000-ffffe200041fffff] PMD ->ffff810007e00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20004200000-ffffe200043fffff] PMD ->ffff810008200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20004400000-ffffe200045fffff] PMD ->ffff810008600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20004600000-ffffe200047fffff] PMD ->ffff810008a00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20004800000-ffffe200049fffff] PMD ->ffff810008e00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20004a00000-ffffe20004bfffff] PMD ->ffff810009200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20004c00000-ffffe20004dfffff] PMD ->ffff810009600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20004e00000-ffffe20004ffffff] PMD ->ffff810009a00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20005000000-ffffe200051fffff] PMD ->ffff810009e00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20005200000-ffffe200053fffff] PMD ->ffff81000a200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20005400000-ffffe200055fffff] PMD ->ffff81000a600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20005600000-ffffe200057fffff] PMD ->ffff81000aa00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20005800000-ffffe200059fffff] PMD ->ffff81000ae00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20005a00000-ffffe20005bfffff] PMD ->ffff81000b200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20005c00000-ffffe20005dfffff] PMD ->ffff81000b600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20005e00000-ffffe20005ffffff] PMD ->ffff81000ba00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20006000000-ffffe200061fffff] PMD ->ffff81000be00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20006200000-ffffe200063fffff] PMD ->ffff81000c200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20006400000-ffffe200065fffff] PMD ->ffff81000c600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20006600000-ffffe200067fffff] PMD ->ffff81000ca00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20006800000-ffffe200069fffff] PMD ->ffff81000ce00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20006a00000-ffffe20006bfffff] PMD ->ffff81000d200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20006c00000-ffffe20006dfffff] PMD ->ffff81000d600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20006e00000-ffffe20006ffffff] PMD ->ffff81000da00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20007000000-ffffe200071fffff] PMD ->ffff81000de00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20007200000-ffffe200073fffff] PMD ->ffff81000e200000 on node 0
    [ffffe20007400000-ffffe200075fffff] PMD ->ffff81000e600000 on node 0
    [ffffe20007600000-ffffe200077fffff] PMD ->ffff81000ea00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20007800000-ffffe200079fffff] PMD ->ffff81000ee00000 on node 0
    [ffffe20007a00000-ffffe20007bfffff] PMD ->ffff81000f200000 on node 0
    Zone PFN ranges:
    DMA 0 -> 4096
    DMA32 4096 -> 1048576
    Normal 1048576 -> 2293760
    Movable zone start PFN for each node
    early_node_map[7] active PFN ranges
    0: 0 -> 148
    0: 256 -> 850462
    0: 850464 -> 850683
    0: 850917 -> 850919
    0: 850930 -> 850931
    0: 850943 -> 850944
    0: 1048576 -> 2293760
    On node 0 totalpages: 2095761
    DMA zone: 56 pages used for memmap
    DMA zone: 3932 pages, LIFO batch:0
    DMA32 zone: 14280 pages used for memmap
    DMA32 zone: 832309 pages, LIFO batch:31
    Normal zone: 17024 pages used for memmap
    Normal zone: 1228160 pages, LIFO batch:31
    Movable zone: 0 pages used for memmap
    ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x408
    ACPI: Local APIC address 0xfee00000
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x01] lapic_id[0x00] enabled)
    Processor #0 (Bootup-CPU)
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x03] lapic_id[0x02] enabled)
    Processor #2
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x02] lapic_id[0x01] enabled)
    Processor #1
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x04] lapic_id[0x03] enabled)
    Processor #3
    ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x01] dfl dfl lint[0x1])
    ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x02] dfl dfl lint[0x1])
    ACPI: IOAPIC (id[0x02] address[0xfec00000] gsi_base[0])
    IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 2, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-23
    ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
    ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 9 global_irq 9 high level)
    ACPI: IRQ0 used by override.
    ACPI: IRQ2 used by override.
    ACPI: IRQ9 used by override.
    Setting APIC routing to flat
    Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 0000000000094000 - 00000000000a0000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000000a0000 - 00000000000e0000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000000e0000 - 0000000000100000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000cfa1e000 - 00000000cfa20000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000cfafb000 - 00000000cfbe5000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000cfbe7000 - 00000000cfbf2000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000cfbf3000 - 00000000cfbff000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000cfc00000 - 00000000d0000000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000d0000000 - 00000000f0000000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000f0000000 - 00000000f8000000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000f8000000 - 00000000ffe00000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000ffe00000 - 0000000100000000
    Allocating PCI resources starting at d2000000 (gap: d0000000:20000000)
    SMP: Allowing 4 CPUs, 0 hotplug CPUs
    PERCPU: Allocating 47936 bytes of per cpu data
    Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on. Total pages:
    2064401
    Policy zone: Normal
    Kernel command line: auto BOOT_IMAGE=oS_11.0 root=/dev/disk/by-id/scsi-
    SATA_WDC_WD800JB-00FWD-WCAJ91843170-part2 resume=/dev/sde1 splash=silent
    showopts
    bootsplash: silent mode.
    Initializing CPU#0
    PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 12, 32768 bytes)
    TSC calibrated against PM_TIMER
    time.c: Detected 2999.653 MHz processor.
    Console: colour dummy device 80x25
    console [tty0] enabled
    Checking aperture...
    Calgary: detecting Calgary via BIOS EBDA area
    Calgary: Unable to locate Rio Grande table in EBDA - bailing!
    PCI-DMA: Using software bounce buffering for IO (SWIOTLB)
    Placing software IO TLB between 0xf433000 - 0x13433000
    Memory: 8186996k/9175040k available (2365k kernel code, 196048k reserved,
    1920k data, 404k init)
    CPA: page pool initialized 1 of 1 pages preallocated
    Calibrating delay using timer specific routine.. 6003.71 BogoMIPS
    (lpj=12007423)
    Security Framework initialized
    AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
    AppArmor: Registered secondary security module capability
    Capability LSM initialized as secondary
    Dentry cache hash table entries: 1048576 (order: 11, 8388608 bytes)
    Inode-cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes)
    Mount-cache hash table entries: 256
    CPU: L1 I cache: 32K, L1 D cache: 32K
    CPU: L2 cache: 6144K
    CPU 0/0 -> Node 0
    CPU: Physical Processor ID: 0
    CPU: Processor Core ID: 0
    CPU0: Thermal monitoring enabled (TM2)
    using mwait in idle threads.
    ACPI: Core revision 20070126
    ACPI: Checking initramfs for custom DSDT
    Parsing all Control Methods:
    Table [DSDT](id 0001) - 636 Objects with 64 Devices 167 Methods 40 Regions
    Parsing all Control Methods:
    Table [SSDT](id 0002) - 10 Objects with 0 Devices 4 Methods 0 Regions
    Parsing all Control Methods:
    Table [SSDT](id 0003) - 5 Objects with 0 Devices 3 Methods 0 Regions
    Parsing all Control Methods:
    Table [SSDT](id 0004) - 5 Objects with 0 Devices 3 Methods 0 Regions
    Parsing all Control Methods:
    Table [SSDT](id 0005) - 5 Objects with 0 Devices 3 Methods 0 Regions
    Parsing all Control Methods:
    Table [SSDT](id 0006) - 5 Objects with 0 Devices 3 Methods 0 Regions
    Parsing all Control Methods:
    Table [SSDT](id 0007) - 1 Objects with 0 Devices 1 Methods 0 Regions
    Parsing all Control Methods:
    Table [SSDT](id 0008) - 1 Objects with 0 Devices 1 Methods 0 Regions
    Parsing all Control Methods:
    Table [SSDT](id 0009) - 1 Objects with 0 Devices 1 Methods 0 Regions
    Parsing all Control Methods:
    Table [SSDT](id 000A) - 1 Objects with 0 Devices 1 Methods 0 Regions
    tbxface-0598 [00] tb_load_namespace : ACPI Tables successfully
    acquired
    evxfevnt-0091 [00] enable : Transition to ACPI mode
    successful
    Using local APIC timer interrupts.
    APIC timer calibration result 20830919
    Detected 20.830 MHz APIC timer.
    Booting processor 1/4 APIC 0x2
    Initializing CPU#1
    Calibrating delay using timer specific routine.. 5999.35 BogoMIPS
    (lpj=11998719)
    CPU: L1 I cache: 32K, L1 D cache: 32K
    CPU: L2 cache: 6144K
    CPU 1/2 -> Node 0
    CPU: Physical Processor ID: 0
    CPU: Processor Core ID: 2
    CPU1: Thermal monitoring enabled (TM2)
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650 @ 3.00GHz stepping 06
    checking TSC synchronization [CPU#0 -> CPU#1]: passed.
    Booting processor 2/4 APIC 0x1
    Initializing CPU#2
    Calibrating delay using timer specific routine.. 5768.71 BogoMIPS
    (lpj=11537420)
    CPU: L1 I cache: 32K, L1 D cache: 32K
    CPU: L2 cache: 6144K
    CPU 2/1 -> Node 0
    CPU: Physical Processor ID: 0
    CPU: Processor Core ID: 1
    CPU2: Thermal monitoring enabled (TM2)
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650 @ 3.00GHz stepping 06
    checking TSC synchronization [CPU#0 -> CPU#2]: passed.
    Booting processor 3/4 APIC 0x3
    Initializing CPU#3
    Calibrating delay using timer specific routine.. 5999.33 BogoMIPS
    (lpj=11998674)
    CPU: L1 I cache: 32K, L1 D cache: 32K
    CPU: L2 cache: 6144K
    CPU 3/3 -> Node 0
    CPU: Physical Processor ID: 0
    CPU: Processor Core ID: 3
    CPU3: Thermal monitoring enabled (TM2)
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650 @ 3.00GHz stepping 06
    checking TSC synchronization [CPU#0 -> CPU#3]: passed.
    Brought up 4 CPUs
    CPU0 attaching sched-domain:
    domain 0: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,00000005
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,00000001
    00000000,00000000,00000000,00000004
    domain 1: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,00000005
    00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000a
    domain 2: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    CPU1 attaching sched-domain:
    domain 0: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000a
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,00000002
    00000000,00000000,00000000,00000008
    domain 1: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000a
    00000000,00000000,00000000,00000005
    domain 2: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    CPU2 attaching sched-domain:
    domain 0: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,00000005
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,00000004
    00000000,00000000,00000000,00000001
    domain 1: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,00000005
    00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000a
    domain 2: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    CPU3 attaching sched-domain:
    domain 0: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000a
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,00000008
    00000000,00000000,00000000,00000002
    domain 1: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000a
    00000000,00000000,00000000,00000005
    domain 2: span 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    groups: 00000000,00000000,00000000,0000000f
    net_namespace: 1016 bytes
    Booting paravirtualized kernel on bare hardware
    NET: Registered protocol family 16
    ACPI: bus type pci registered
    PCI: Using MMCONFIG at f0000000 - f7ffffff
    PCI: Using configuration type 1
    evgpeblk-0956 [00] ev_create_gpe_block : GPE 00 to 3F [_GPE] 8 regs on
    int 0x9
    evgpeblk-1052 [00] ev_initialize_gpe_bloc: Found 10 Wake, Enabled 3
    Runtime GPEs in this block
    ACPI: EC: Look up EC in DSDT
    Completing Region/Field/Buffer/Package
    initialization:................................... ........................................
    Initialized 34/40 Regions 0/0 Fields 26/26 Buffers 15/37 Packages (679
    nodes)
    Initializing Device/Processor/Thermal objects by executing _INI methods:.
    Executed 1 _INI methods requiring 0 _STA executions (examined 70 objects)
    ACPI: Interpreter enabled
    ACPI: (supports S0 S1 S3 S4 S5)
    ACPI: Using IOAPIC for interrupt routing
    ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (0000:00)
    pci 0000:00:1f.0: Force enabled HPET at 0xfed00000
    pci 0000:00:1f.0: quirk: region 0400-047f claimed by ICH6 ACPI/GPIO/TCO
    pci 0000:00:1f.0: quirk: region 0500-053f claimed by ICH6 GPIO
    PCI: Transparent bridge - 0000:00:1e.0
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.P32_._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.PEX0._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.PEX4._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKA] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 9 10 *11 12)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKB] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 *9 10 11 12)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 9 *10 11 12)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 9 10 *11 12)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKE] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 *9 10 11 12)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKF] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 9 10 *11 12)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKG] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 9 *10 11 12)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKH] (IRQs 3 4 5 7 9 10 *11 12)
    Linux Plug and Play Support v0.97 (c) Adam Belay
    pnp: PnP ACPI init
    ACPI: bus type pnp registered
    pnp: PnP ACPI: found 9 devices
    ACPI: ACPI bus type pnp unregistered
    PCI: Using ACPI for IRQ routing
    PCI: If a device doesn't work, try "pci=routeirq". If it helps, post a
    report
    PCI-GART: No AMD northbridge found.
    hpet clockevent registered
    hpet0: at MMIO 0xfed00000, IRQs 2, 8, 0, 0
    hpet0: 4 64-bit timers, 14318180 Hz
    AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
    ACPI: RTC can wake from S4
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xf0000000-0xf7ffffff could not be reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xfeb00000-0xfeb03fff has been reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xfed13000-0xfed13fff has been reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xfed14000-0xfed17fff has been reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xfed18000-0xfed18fff has been reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xfed19000-0xfed19fff has been reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xfed1c000-0xfed1ffff has been reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xfed20000-0xfed3ffff has been reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xfed45000-0xfed99fff has been reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xc0000-0xdffff has been reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xe0000-0xfffff could not be reserved
    system 00:01: iomem range 0xffc00000-0xffffffff could not be reserved
    system 00:06: ioport range 0x500-0x53f has been reserved
    system 00:06: ioport range 0x400-0x47f has been reserved
    system 00:06: ioport range 0x680-0x6ff has been reserved
    PCI: Failed to allocate mem resource #6:20000@e0000000 for 0000:01:00.0
    PCI: Bridge: 0000:00:01.0
    IO window: 3000-3fff
    MEM window: 0xe0000000-0xe2ffffff
    PREFETCH window: 0x00000000d0000000-0x00000000dfffffff
    PCI: Bridge: 0000:00:1c.0
    IO window: disabled.
    MEM window: 0xe3300000-0xe33fffff
    PREFETCH window: disabled.
    PCI: Bridge: 0000:00:1c.4
    IO window: 2000-2fff
    MEM window: 0xe3100000-0xe31fffff
    PREFETCH window: disabled.
    PCI: Bridge: 0000:00:1e.0
    IO window: 1000-1fff
    MEM window: 0xe3000000-0xe30fffff
    PREFETCH window: 0x00000000e3400000-0x00000000e34fffff
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:01.0[A] -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:01.0 to 64
    PCI: Enabling device 0000:00:1c.0 (0000 -> 0002)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1c.0[A] -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1c.0 to 64
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1c.4[A] -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1c.4 to 64
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1e.0 to 64
    NET: Registered protocol family 2
    IP route cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
    TCP established hash table entries: 524288 (order: 11, 8388608 bytes)
    TCP bind hash table entries: 65536 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
    TCP reno registered
    Unpacking initramfs... done
    Freeing initrd memory: 5717k freed
    audit: initializing netlink socket (disabled)
    type=2000 audit(1217167690.748:1): initialized
    Total HugeTLB memory allocated, 0
    VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.1
    Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
    Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 254)
    io scheduler noop registered
    io scheduler anticipatory registered
    io scheduler deadline registered
    io scheduler cfq registered (default)
    pci 0000:01:00.0: Boot video device
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:01.0 to 64
    assign_interrupt_mode Found MSI capability
    Allocate Port Service[0000:00:01.0cie00]
    Allocate Port Service[0000:00:01.0cie03]
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1c.0 to 64
    assign_interrupt_mode Found MSI capability
    Allocate Port Service[0000:00:1c.0cie00]
    Allocate Port Service[0000:00:1c.0cie02]
    Allocate Port Service[0000:00:1c.0cie03]
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1c.4 to 64
    assign_interrupt_mode Found MSI capability
    Allocate Port Service[0000:00:1c.4cie00]
    Allocate Port Service[0000:00:1c.4cie02]
    Allocate Port Service[0000:00:1c.4cie03]
    vesafb: framebuffer at 0xe1000000, mapped to 0xffffc20009800000, using
    10240k, total 14336k
    vesafb: mode is 1280x1024x16, linelength=2560, pages=1
    vesafb: scrolling: redraw
    vesafb: Truecolor: size=0:5:6:5, shift=0:11:5:0
    bootsplash 3.1.6-2004/03/31: looking for picture...
    bootsplash: silentjpeg size 208945 bytes
    bootsplash: ...found (1280x1024, 220863 bytes, v3).
    Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 156x60
    fb0: VESA VGA frame buffer device
    Non-volatile memory driver v1.2
    Linux agpgart interface v0.103
    Serial: 8250/16550 driver $Revision: 1.90 $ 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
    serial8250: ttyS1 at I/O 0x2f8 (irq = 3) is a NS16550A
    PNP: No PS/2 controller found. Probing ports directly.
    serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1
    serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
    mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
    input: PC Speaker as /devices/platform/pcspkr/input/input0
    cpuidle: using governor ladder
    cpuidle: using governor menu
    NET: Registered protocol family 1
    registered taskstats version 1
    Freeing unused kernel memory: 404k freed
    Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 1680k
    No dock devices found.
    SCSI subsystem initialized
    libata version 3.00 loaded.
    pata_sil680 0000:04:00.0: version 0.4.8
    sil680: 133MHz clock.
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:04:00.0[A] -> GSI 21 (level, low) -> IRQ 21
    scsi0 : pata_sil680
    scsi1 : pata_sil680
    ata1: PATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0x1018 ctl 0x1024 bmdma 0x1000 irq 21
    ata2: PATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0x1010 ctl 0x1020 bmdma 0x1008 irq 21
    Switched to high resolution mode on CPU 1
    Switched to high resolution mode on CPU 3
    Switched to high resolution mode on CPU 2
    Switched to high resolution mode on CPU 0
    ata1.00: ATA-7: SAMSUNG SP2514N, VF100-41, max UDMA/100
    ata1.00: 488397168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48
    ata1.01: ATA-7: SAMSUNG SP2514N, VF100-50, max UDMA/100
    ata1.01: 488397168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48
    ata1.00: configured for UDMA/100
    ata1.01: configured for UDMA/100
    ata2.00: ATA-7: SAMSUNG SP2514N, VF100-41, max UDMA/100
    ata2.00: 488397168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48
    ata2.01: ATA-7: ST3250620A, 3.AAD, max UDMA/100
    ata2.01: 488397168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48
    ata2.00: configured for UDMA/100
    ata2.01: configured for UDMA/100
    scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA SAMSUNG SP2514N VF10 PQ: 0
    ANSI: 5
    scsi 0:0:1:0: Direct-Access ATA SAMSUNG SP2514N VF10 PQ: 0
    ANSI: 5
    scsi 1:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA SAMSUNG SP2514N VF10 PQ: 0
    ANSI: 5
    scsi 1:0:1:0: Direct-Access ATA ST3250620A 3.AA PQ: 0
    ANSI: 5
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:03:00.0[A] -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:03:00.0 to 64
    scsi2 : pata_marvell
    scsi3 : pata_marvell
    ata3: PATA max UDMA/100 cmd 0x2018 ctl 0x2024 bmdma 0x2000 irq 16
    ata4: PATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0x2010 ctl 0x2020 bmdma 0x2008 irq 16
    BAR5:00:02 01:7F 02:22 03:CA 04:00 05:00 06:00 07:00 08:00 09:00 0A:00
    0B:00 0C:07 0D:00 0E:00 0F:00
    ata3.00: HPA unlocked: 156299375 -> 156301488, native 156301488
    ata3.00: ATA-6: WDC WD800JB-00FMA0, 13.03G13, max UDMA/100
    ata3.00: 156301488 sectors, multi 0: LBA
    ata3.00: configured for UDMA/100
    BAR5:00:02 01:7F 02:22 03:CA 04:00 05:00 06:00 07:00 08:00 09:00 0A:00
    0B:00 0C:07 0D:00 0E:00 0F:00
    scsi 2:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA WDC WD800JB-00FM 13.0 PQ: 0
    ANSI: 5
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: version 3.0
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1f.2[A] -> GSI 21 (level, low) -> IRQ 21
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: AHCI 0001.0200 32 slots 6 ports 3 Gbps 0x3f impl RAID
    mode
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: flags: 64bit ncq sntf led clo pio slum part
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1f.2 to 64
    scsi4 : ahci
    scsi5 : ahci
    scsi6 : ahci
    scsi7 : ahci
    scsi8 : ahci
    scsi9 : ahci
    ata5: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xe3225000 port 0xe3225100 irq 4348
    ata6: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xe3225000 port 0xe3225180 irq 4348
    ata7: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xe3225000 port 0xe3225200 irq 4348
    ata8: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xe3225000 port 0xe3225280 irq 4348
    ata9: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xe3225000 port 0xe3225300 irq 4348
    ata10: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xe3225000 port 0xe3225380 irq 4348
    ata5: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
    ata5.00: ATA-6: ST3500320NS, SN04, max UDMA/133
    ata5.00: 976773168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 NCQ (depth 31/32)
    ata5.00: configured for UDMA/133
    ata6: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
    ata6.00: ATA-6: ST3500320NS, SN04, max UDMA/133
    ata6.00: 976773168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 NCQ (depth 31/32)
    ata6.00: configured for UDMA/133
    ata7: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
    ata7.00: ATA-8: ST3500320AS, SD15, max UDMA/133
    ata7.00: 976773168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 NCQ (depth 31/32)
    ata7.00: configured for UDMA/133
    ata8: SATA link up 3.0 Gbps (SStatus 123 SControl 300)
    ata8.00: ATA-8: SAMSUNG HD501LJ, CR100-12, max UDMA7
    ata8.00: 976773168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 NCQ (depth 31/32)
    ata8.00: configured for UDMA/133
    ata9: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
    ata9.00: ATAPI: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH20NS10, EL00, max UDMA/100
    ata9.00: configured for UDMA/100
    ata10: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
    scsi 4:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA ST3500320NS SN04 PQ: 0
    ANSI: 5
    scsi 5:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA ST3500320NS SN04 PQ: 0
    ANSI: 5
    scsi 6:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA ST3500320AS SD15 PQ: 0
    ANSI: 5
    scsi 7:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA SAMSUNG HD501LJ CR10 PQ: 0
    ANSI: 5
    scsi 8:0:0:0: CD-ROM HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH20NS10 EL00 PQ: 0
    ANSI: 5
    Monitor-Mwait will be used to enter C-1 state
    ACPI: ACPI0007:00 is registered as cooling_device0
    ACPI: Processor [CPU0] (supports 8 throttling states)
    ACPI: ACPI0007:01 is registered as cooling_device1
    ACPI: Processor [CPU1] (supports 8 throttling states)
    ACPI: ACPI0007:02 is registered as cooling_device2
    ACPI: Processor [CPU2] (supports 8 throttling states)
    ACPI: ACPI0007:03 is registered as cooling_device3
    ACPI: Processor [CPU3] (supports 8 throttling states)
    BIOS EDD facility v0.16 2004-Jun-25, 6 devices found
    usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
    usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
    usbcore: registered new device driver usb
    Driver 'sd' needs updating - please use bus_type methods
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 488397168 512-byte hardware sectors (250059 MB)
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
    USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver v3.0
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 488397168 512-byte hardware sectors (250059 MB)
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sda: sda1
    sda: p1 exceeds device capacity
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1a.0[A] -> <5>sd 0:0:1:0: [sdb] 488397168 512-
    byte hardware sectors (250059 MB)
    sd 0:0:1:0: [sdb] Write Protect is off
    sd 0:0:1:0: [sdb] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 0:0:1:0: [sdb] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sd 0:0:1:0: [sdb] 488397168 512-byte hardware sectors (250059 MB)
    sd 0:0:1:0: [sdb] Write Protect is off
    sd 0:0:1:0: [sdb] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 0:0:1:0: [sdb] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sdb: unknown partition table
    GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    sd 0:0:1:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI disk
    sd 1:0:0:0: [sdc] 488397168 512-byte hardware sectors (250059 MB)
    sd 1:0:0:0: [sdc] Write Protect is off
    sd 1:0:0:0: [sdc] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 1:0:0:0: [sdc] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sd 1:0:0:0: [sdc] 488397168 512-byte hardware sectors (250059 MB)
    sd 1:0:0:0: [sdc] Write Protect is off
    sd 1:0:0:0: [sdc] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 1:0:0:0: [sdc] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sdc:<7>PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1a.0 to 64
    unknown partition table
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: UHCI Host Controller
    sd 1:0:0:0: [sdc] Attached SCSI disk
    sd 1:0:1:0: [sdd] 488397168 512-byte hardware sectors (250059 MB)
    sd 1:0:1:0: [sdd] Write Protect is off
    sd 1:0:1:0: [sdd] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 1:0:1:0: [sdd] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sd 1:0:1:0: [sdd] 488397168 512-byte hardware sectors (250059 MB)
    sd 1:0:1:0: [sdd] Write Protect is off
    sd 1:0:1:0: [sdd] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 1:0:1:0: [sdd] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sdd: sdd1
    sdd: p1 exceeds device capacity
    sd 1:0:1:0: [sdd] Attached SCSI disk
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: irq 18, io base 0x000040e0
    usb usb1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 1-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    sd 2:0:0:0: [sde] 156301488 512-byte hardware sectors (80026 MB)
    sd 2:0:0:0: [sde] Write Protect is off
    sd 2:0:0:0: [sde] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 2:0:0:0: [sde] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sd 2:0:0:0: [sde] 156301488 512-byte hardware sectors (80026 MB)
    sd 2:0:0:0: [sde] Write Protect is off
    sd 2:0:0:0: [sde] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 2:0:0:0: [sde] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sde: sde1 sde2 sde3
    sd 2:0:0:0: [sde] Attached SCSI disk
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdf] 976773168 512-byte hardware sectors (500108 MB)
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdf] Write Protect is off
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdf] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdf] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdf] 976773168 512-byte hardware sectors (500108 MB)
    usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0001
    usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
    usb usb1: Product: UHCI Host Controller
    usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 2.6.25.5-1.1-default uhci_hcd
    usb usb1: SerialNumber: 0000:00:1a.0
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1a.1[B] -> GSI 21 (level, low) -> IRQ 21
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1a.1 to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: irq 21, io base 0x000040c0
    usb usb2: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 2-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdf] Write Protect is off
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdf] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdf] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sdf: sdf1 sdf2
    sdf: p2 exceeds device capacity
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdf] Attached SCSI disk
    sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] 976773168 512-byte hardware sectors (500108 MB)
    sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Write Protect is off
    sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] 976773168 512-byte hardware sectors (500108 MB)
    usb usb2: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0001
    usb usb2: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
    usb usb2: Product: UHCI Host Controller
    usb usb2: Manufacturer: Linux 2.6.25.5-1.1-default uhci_hcd
    usb usb2: SerialNumber: 0000:00:1a.1
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1a.2[C] -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1a.2 to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 3
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: irq 17, io base 0x000040a0
    usb usb3: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 3-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Write Protect is off
    sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sdg: sdg1 sdg2
    sdg: p2 exceeds device capacity
    sd 5:0:0:0: [sdg] Attached SCSI disk
    sd 6:0:0:0: [sdh] 976773168 512-byte hardware sectors (500108 MB)
    sd 6:0:0:0: [sdh] Write Protect is off
    sd 6:0:0:0: [sdh] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 6:0:0:0: [sdh] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sd 6:0:0:0: [sdh] 976773168 512-byte hardware sectors (500108 MB)
    usb usb3: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0001
    usb usb3: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
    usb usb3: Product: UHCI Host Controller
    usb usb3: Manufacturer: Linux 2.6.25.5-1.1-default uhci_hcd
    usb usb3: SerialNumber: 0000:00:1a.2
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1d.0[A] -> GSI 23 (level, low) -> IRQ 23
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1d.0 to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 4
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: irq 23, io base 0x00004080
    usb usb4: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 4-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    usb 1-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
    sd 6:0:0:0: [sdh] Write Protect is off
    sd 6:0:0:0: [sdh] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 6:0:0:0: [sdh] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sdh: unknown partition table
    sd 6:0:0:0: [sdh] Attached SCSI disk
    usb usb4: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0001
    sd 7:0:0:0: [sdi] 976773168 512-byte hardware sectors (500108 MB)
    sd 7:0:0:0: [sdi] Write Protect is off
    sd 7:0:0:0: [sdi] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 7:0:0:0: [sdi] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sd 7:0:0:0: [sdi] 976773168 512-byte hardware sectors (500108 MB)
    sd 7:0:0:0: [sdi] Write Protect is off
    sd 7:0:0:0: [sdi] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 7:0:0:0: [sdi] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't
    support DPO or FUA
    sdi:<6>usb usb4: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
    unknown partition table
    usb usb4: Product: UHCI Host Controller
    sd 7:0:0:0: [sdi] Attached SCSI disk
    usb usb4: Manufacturer: Linux 2.6.25.5-1.1-default uhci_hcd
    usb usb4: SerialNumber: 0000:00:1d.0
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1a.7[C] -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1a.7 to 64
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: EHCI Host Controller
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 5
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: debug port 1
    PCI: cache line size of 32 is not supported by device 0000:00:1a.7
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: irq 17, io mem 0xe3225c00
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00, driver 10 Dec 2004
    usb usb5: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 5-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 5-0:1.0: 6 ports detected
    usb usb5: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002
    usb usb5: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
    usb usb5: Product: EHCI Host Controller
    usb usb5: Manufacturer: Linux 2.6.25.5-1.1-default ehci_hcd
    usb usb5: SerialNumber: 0000:00:1a.7
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1d.7[A] -> GSI 23 (level, low) -> IRQ 23
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1d.7 to 64
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: EHCI Host Controller
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 6
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: debug port 1
    PCI: cache line size of 32 is not supported by device 0000:00:1d.7
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: irq 23, io mem 0xe3225800
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00, driver 10 Dec 2004
    usb usb6: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 6-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 6-0:1.0: 6 ports detected
    sda: rw=0, want=976785288, limit=488397168
    usb 1-2: New USB device found, idVendor=04a9, idProduct=10b6
    usb 1-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
    usb 1-2: USB disconnect, address 2
    usb usb6: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002
    usb usb6: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
    usb usb6: Product: EHCI Host Controller
    usb usb6: Manufacturer: Linux 2.6.25.5-1.1-default ehci_hcd
    usb usb6: SerialNumber: 0000:00:1d.7
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1d.1[B] -> GSI 19 (level, low) -> IRQ 19
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1d.1 to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 7
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: irq 19, io base 0x00004060
    usb usb7: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 7-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 7-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    usb usb7: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0001
    usb usb7: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
    usb usb7: Product: UHCI Host Controller
    usb usb7: Manufacturer: Linux 2.6.25.5-1.1-default uhci_hcd
    usb usb7: SerialNumber: 0000:00:1d.1
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1d.2[C] -> GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1d.2 to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 8
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: irq 18, io base 0x00004040
    usb usb8: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 8-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 8-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    usb usb8: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0001
    usb usb8: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
    usb usb8: Product: UHCI Host Controller
    usb usb8: Manufacturer: Linux 2.6.25.5-1.1-default uhci_hcd
    usb usb8: SerialNumber: 0000:00:1d.2
    PM: Starting manual resume from disk
    usb 5-2: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 2
    usb 5-2: New USB device found, idVendor=04a9, idProduct=10b6
    usb 5-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
    usb 5-2: Product: iP4300
    usb 5-2: Manufacturer: Canon
    usb 5-2: SerialNumber: 117D7E
    kjournald starting. Commit interval 5 seconds
    EXT3 FS on sde2, internal journal
    hub 5-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 4
    hub 6-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 2
    usb 6-6: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 3
    usb 6-6: New USB device found, idVendor=05dc, idProduct=a410
    usb 6-6: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
    usb 6-6: Product: JUMPDRIVE
    usb 6-6: Manufacturer: LEXAR MEDIA
    usb 6-6: SerialNumber: 106A6203065757080106
    usb 2-2: new low speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
    usb 2-2: New USB device found, idVendor=046d, idProduct=c313
    usb 2-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
    usb 2-2: Product: USB Multimedia Keyboard
    usb 2-2: Manufacturer: BTC
    usb 4-2: new low speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
    usb 4-2: New USB device found, idVendor=046d, idProduct=c040
    usb 4-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
    usb 4-2: Product: USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse
    usb 4-2: Manufacturer: Logitech
    sd 0:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
    sd 0:0:1:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 0
    sd 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg2 type 0
    sd 1:0:1:0: Attached scsi generic sg3 type 0
    sd 2:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg4 type 0
    sd 4:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg5 type 0
    sd 5:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg6 type 0
    sd 6:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg7 type 0
    sd 7:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg8 type 0
    scsi 8:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg9 type 5
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1b.0[A] -> GSI 22 (level, low) -> IRQ 22
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:1b.0 to 64
    ALSA sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.c:3021: autoconfig: line_outs=3
    (0xd/0xf/0x10/0x0/0x0)
    ALSA sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.c:3025: speaker_outs=0
    (0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0)
    ALSA sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.c:3029: hp_outs=1 (0xa/0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0)
    ALSA sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.c:3030: mono: mono_out=0x0
    ALSA sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.c:3038: inputs: mic=0xe, fmic=0xb,
    line=0xc, fline=0x0, cd=0x0, aux=0x0
    ALSA sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c:2369: dac_nids=4 (0x2/0x5/0x4/0x3/0x0)
    usblp0: USB Bidirectional printer dev 2 if 0 alt 0 proto 2 vid 0x04A9 pid
    0x10B6
    usbcore: registered new interface driver usblp
    e1000e: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Driver - 0.2.0
    e1000e: Copyright (c) 1999-2007 Intel Corporation.
    iTCO_vendor_support: vendor-support=0
    input: Power Button (FF) as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input1
    Driver 'sr' needs updating - please use bus_type methods
    iTCO_wdt: Intel TCO WatchDog Timer Driver v1.02 (26-Jul-2007)
    iTCO_wdt: Found a ICH9R TCO device (Version=2, TCOBASE=0x0460)
    iTCO_wdt: initialized. heartbeat=30 sec (nowayout=0)
    sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 48x/48x writer dvd-ram cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
    ACPI: Power Button (FF) [PWRF]
    input: Sleep Button (CM) as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0E:00/
    input/input2
    Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20
    rtc_cmos 00:03: rtc core: registered rtc_cmos as rtc0
    rtc0: alarms up to one month
    sr 8:0:0:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0
    ACPI: Sleep Button (CM) [SLPB]
    attempt to access beyond end of device
    sdd: rw=0, want=976785400, limit=488397168
    attempt to access beyond end of device
    sdd: rw=0, want=976785400, limit=488397168
    attempt to access beyond end of device
    sdd: rw=0, want=976785408, limit=488397168
    attempt to access beyond end of device
    sdd: rw=0, want=976785408, limit=488397168
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:19.0[A] -> GSI 20 (level, low) -> IRQ 20
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:00:19.0 to 64
    eth0: (PCI Express:2.5GB/s:Width x1) 00:1c:c0:1f:ce:a7
    eth0: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Connection
    eth0: MAC: 5, PHY: 6, PBA No: ffffff-0ff
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1f.3[B] -> GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:04:03.0[A] -> GSI 19 (level, low) -> IRQ 19
    ohci1394: fw-host0: OHCI-1394 1.1 (PCI): IRQ=[19] MMIO=[e3004000-
    e30047ff] Max Packet=[2048] IR/IT contexts=[4/8]
    nvidia: module license 'NVIDIA' taints kernel.
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:01:00.0[A] -> <6>Initializing USB Mass Storage
    driver...
    GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:01:00.0 to 64
    NVRM: loading NVIDIA UNIX x86_64 Kernel Module 173.14.09 Wed Jun 4
    23:40:50 PDT 2008
    usb-storage: device found at 3
    usb-storage: waiting for device to settle before scanning
    usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
    USB Mass Storage support registered.
    usbcore: registered new interface driver hiddev
    input: BTC USB Multimedia Keyboard as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.1/
    usb2/2-2/2-2:1.0/input/input3
    input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.10 Keyboard [BTC USB Multimedia Keyboard] on
    usb-0000:00:1a.1-2
    input: BTC USB Multimedia Keyboard as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.1/
    usb2/2-2/2-2:1.1/input/input4
    input,hiddev96,hidraw1: USB HID v1.10 Device [BTC USB Multimedia
    Keyboard] on usb-0000:00:1a.1-2
    input: Logitech USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse as /devices/
    pci0000:00/0000:00:1d.0/usb4/4-2/4-2:1.0/input/input5
    input,hidraw2: USB HID v1.10 Mouse [Logitech USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse] on
    usb-0000:00:1d.0-2
    usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
    drivers/hid/usbhid/hid-core.c: v2.6:USB HID core driver
    scsi 10:0:0:0: Direct-Access LEXAR JUMPDRIVE 3000 PQ: 0
    ANSI: 0 CCS
    sd 10:0:0:0: [sdj] 2030592 512-byte hardware sectors (1040 MB)
    sd 10:0:0:0: [sdj] Write Protect is off
    sd 10:0:0:0: [sdj] Mode Sense: 43 00 00 00
    sd 10:0:0:0: [sdj] Assuming drive cache: write through
    sd 10:0:0:0: [sdj] 2030592 512-byte hardware sectors (1040 MB)
    sd 10:0:0:0: [sdj] Write Protect is off
    sd 10:0:0:0: [sdj] Mode Sense: 43 00 00 00
    sd 10:0:0:0: [sdj] Assuming drive cache: write through
    sdj: sdj1
    sd 10:0:0:0: [sdj] Attached SCSI removable disk
    sd 10:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg10 type 0
    usb-storage: device scan complete
    Adding 2104472k swap on /dev/sde1. Priority:-1 extents:1 across:2104472k
    ieee1394: Host added: ID:BUS[0-00:1023] GUID[0090270001f6c894]
    device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
    device-mapper: ioctl: 4.13.0-ioctl (2007-10-18) initialised: dm-
    devel@redhat.com
    loop: module loaded
    kjournald starting. Commit interval 5 seconds
    EXT3 FS on sde3, internal journal
    fuse init (API version 7.9)
    printk: 110 messages suppressed.
    type=1505 audit(1217131707.830:2): operation="profile_load" name="/bin/
    ping" name2="default" pid=1976
    type=1505 audit(1217131707.886:3): operation="profile_load" name="/sbin/
    klogd" name2="default" pid=1980
    IA-32 Microcode Update Driver: v1.14a
    NET: Registered protocol family 10
    lo: Disabled Privacy Extensions
    ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
    ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
    nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (16384 buckets, 65536 max)
    sda: rw=0, want=976785288, limit=488397168
    NET: Registered protocol family 17
    eth0: Link is Up 100 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: RX/TX
    eth0: 10/100 speed: disabling TSO
    ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
    PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:01:00.0 to 64
    NVRM: loading NVIDIA UNIX x86_64 Kernel Module 173.14.09 Wed Jun 4
    23:40:50 PDT 2008
    Uniform Multi-Platform E-IDE driver
    ide: Assuming 33MHz system bus speed for PIO modes; override with
    idebus=xx
    st: Version 20080221, fixed bufsize 32768, s/g segs 256
    Driver 'st' needs updating - please use bus_type methods
    ISO 9660 Extensions: Microsoft Joliet Level 3
    ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A

    boot@linux-bhai:~> lsmod
    Module Size Used by
    nls_utf8 19072 0
    joydev 30848 0
    st 58404 0
    ide_disk 33664 0
    ide_cd_mod 56208 0
    ide_core 160048 2 ide_disk,ide_cd_mod
    ip6t_LOG 23940 7
    xt_tcpudp 20480 2
    xt_pkttype 18944 3
    ipt_LOG 23428 8
    xt_limit 20356 15
    snd_pcm_oss 68992 0
    snd_mixer_oss 35584 1 snd_pcm_oss
    snd_seq 83600 0
    snd_seq_device 26516 1 snd_seq
    nvidia 8165472 34
    af_packet 42624 0
    ip6t_REJECT 22272 3
    nf_conntrack_ipv6 36168 4
    ipt_REJECT 21120 3
    xt_state 19712 8
    iptable_mangle 20608 0
    iptable_nat 24976 0
    nf_nat 39576 1 iptable_nat
    iptable_filter 20736 1
    ip6table_mangle 20480 0
    nf_conntrack_netbios_ns 19968 0
    nf_conntrack_ipv4 29576 7 iptable_nat,nf_nat
    nf_conntrack 91536 6
    nf_conntrack_ipv6,xt_state,iptable_nat,nf_nat,nf_c onntrack_netbios_ns,nf_conntrack_ipv4
    ip_tables 39056 3 iptable_mangle,iptable_nat,iptable_filter
    cpufreq_conservative 26248 0
    cpufreq_userspace 23556 0
    cpufreq_powersave 18816 0
    acpi_cpufreq 27536 0
    ip6table_filter 20608 1
    ip6_tables 40720 3 ip6t_LOG,ip6table_mangle,ip6table_filter
    x_tables 43144 11
    ip6t_LOG,xt_tcpudp,xt_pkttype,ipt_LOG,xt_limit,ip6 t_REJECT,ipt_REJECT,xt_state,iptable_nat,ip_tables ,ip6_tables
    ipv6 331544 23
    ip6t_REJECT,nf_conntrack_ipv6,ip6table_mangle
    binfmt_misc 30220 1
    microcode 32808 0
    firmware_class 27776 1 microcode
    fuse 72256 1
    loop 37508 0
    dm_mirror 38272 1
    dm_log 28932 2 dm_mirror
    dm_mod 88600 6 dm_mirror,dm_log
    usbhid 65488 0
    hid 59296 1 usbhid
    usb_storage 112672 0
    ff_memless 23176 1 usbhid
    rtc_cmos 28728 0
    iTCO_wdt 30800 0
    sr_mod 35636 0
    rtc_core 41012 1 rtc_cmos
    ohci1394 50868 0
    button 27040 0
    rtc_lib 20224 1 rtc_core
    iTCO_vendor_support 21124 1 iTCO_wdt
    cdrom 53416 2 ide_cd_mod,sr_mod
    e1000e 129444 0
    usblp 33152 0
    i2c_i801 27804 0
    i2c_core 45344 2 nvidia,i2c_i801
    snd_hda_intel 497452 3
    snd_pcm 115208 2 snd_pcm_oss,snd_hda_intel
    snd_timer 45072 2 snd_seq,snd_pcm
    snd_page_alloc 28688 2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm
    snd_hwdep 28424 1 snd_hda_intel
    snd 96248 14
    snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_oss,snd_seq,snd_seq_device,s nd_hda_intel,snd_pcm,snd_timer,snd_hwdep
    soundcore 26000 1 snd
    serio_raw 24708 0
    ieee1394 122216 1 ohci1394
    sg 56912 0
    ehci_hcd 56204 0
    uhci_hcd 43936 0
    sd_mod 47280 8
    usbcore 188248 6 usbhid,usb_storage,usblp,ehci_hcd,uhci_hcd
    edd 28176 0
    ext3 170768 2
    mbcache 27396 1 ext3
    jbd 82240 1 ext3
    fan 23944 0
    thermal 43040 0
    processor 72668 2 acpi_cpufreq,thermal
    ahci 50696 4
    pata_marvell 24704 3
    pata_sil680 27908 0
    libata 194976 3 ahci,pata_marvell,pata_sil680
    scsi_mod 194904 6 st,usb_storage,sr_mod,sg,sd_mod,libata
    dock 29344 1 libata
    boot@linux-bhai:~>

  20. Re: SP3, to be or not to be : that is the kook-troll?

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > hwأf, ye earth-vexing patched fool, thou cruel, ingrateful, savage
    > and inhuman creature, ye kvetched:
    >
    >> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:16:36 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with

    Most kuntheads can't even run Winblows.

    --
    Claude Hopper ? 3 7/8

+ Reply to Thread