[News] [Rival] Microsoft Shares Sink Again, Company Lacks Direction - Linux

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Shares Sink Again, Company Lacks Direction

    > Microsoft is down sharply today.
    >
    > http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MSFT
    >
    > Again.

    Huh? Now it is up.

    Dave Barry has an interesting strategy:

    --
    All the big corporations depreciate their possessions, and you can, too,
    provided you use them for business purposes. For example, if you subscribe

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Shares Sink Again, Company Lacks Direction

+ Reply to Thread