Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista: Time for Refunds, Move to GNU/Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista: Time for Refunds, Move to GNU/Linux - Linux ; Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly: > How I got a Windows Vista refund from HP That's quite an ordeal. The Vole and its "partners" certainly don't make it easy to refuse their Lock-in-ware, do they? ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista: Time for Refunds, Move to GNU/Linux

    > How I got a Windows Vista refund from HP

    That's quite an ordeal. The Vole and its "partners" certainly don't make
    it easy to refuse their Lock-in-ware, do they?

    Oh but I forgot ... people "choose" Windows.

    Yeah, right.

    What a bunch of racketeers.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining
    | armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos
    | neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate
    | technology, led them into it in the first place." ~ Douglas Adams
    `----

    13:56:11 up 214 days, 10:31, 3 users, load average: 0.46, 0.35, 0.34

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista: Time for Refunds, Move to GNU/Linux

+ Reply to Thread