[News] [Rival] Apple Virtually Blamed for Lost of Data - Linux

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Apple Virtually Blamed for Lost of Data

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:27:20 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > VMware blames Apple for Fusion corruption
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| A bug in Mac OS X can cause loss of data in VMware Fusion virtual machines,
    >| company officials have warned. Fusion is VMware's virtualisation product for
    >| Mac OS X.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.itwire.com/content/view/19537/1154/
    >

    > Related:
    >
    > Massive Data Loss Bug in Leopard
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| Aaaand K poof!
    >|
    >| The directory on our Desktop is now gone. The directory shown in the C$ mount
    >| will only contain files that were copied entirely before the connection was
    >| disrupted, but nothing more (in the demonstration case, theres only one file
    >| in "test", so nothing was copied successfully).
    >|
    >| [...]
    >|
    >| Wheres the rest of our data?
    >|
    >| Apple, please FTFF already. This is unacceptable.
    > `----
    >
    > http://tomkarpik.com/articles/massiv...ug-in-leopard/

    Interesting you don't seem to post [News] about the massive amount of bugs
    in Linux.
    Like Ubuntu and Fedora freezing, locking up and creating havoc.

    Not a word from you, Roy Schestowitz.

    Why is that?

    Oh, I know, your masters will not like it.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread