[News] Hi, I am Roy S, Schestowitz and I have you suckers by yournuts and your ovaries. - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Hi, I am Roy S, Schestowitz and I have you suckers by yournuts and your ovaries. - Linux ; Yes, you suckers this is my NG and you sheep just post in it. I am your sheepherder Schestowitz, and I get paid by the flock....

  1. [News] Hi, I am Roy S, Schestowitz and I have you suckers by yournuts and your ovaries.

    Yes, you suckers this is my NG and you sheep just post in it. I am your
    sheepherder Schestowitz, and I get paid by the flock.

  2. Re: [News] Hi, I am Roy S, Schestowitz and I have you suckers by your nuts and your ovaries.

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:22:57 -0400, Roy S. Schestowitz wrote:

    > Yes, you suckers this is my NG and you sheep just post in it. I am your
    > sheepherder Schestowitz, and I get paid by the flock.

    So now you're into sheep, Roy Schestowitz.
    Last year it was donkeys.

    Starting your own barnyard over there at University Of Manchester?

    http://tinyurl.com/6c8ckg

    http://www.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/...ite=University
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb