HI! I am Roy S. Schestowitz you all know me. I draw pretty picturesin the NG. - Linux

This is a discussion on HI! I am Roy S. Schestowitz you all know me. I draw pretty picturesin the NG. - Linux ; Yes, I am Roy S. Schestowitz and I draw pretty pictures with my size 13 Stilettos on. Are the pictures are pretty? Let me ram them down all of your throats with a script....

  1. HI! I am Roy S. Schestowitz you all know me. I draw pretty picturesin the NG.

    Yes, I am Roy S. Schestowitz and I draw pretty pictures with my size 13
    Stilettos on. Are the pictures are pretty? Let me ram them down all of
    your throats with a script.

  2. Re: Roy S. Schestowitz you fag -- you want to play -- we'll play

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    This whole thing of you being in a fag bar or something fighting some
    people with a purse in your Stilettos, and the police took you to jail
    must be true. Otherwise, you wouldn't respond there Roy boy.

  3. Re: HI! I am Roy S. Schestowitz you all know me. I draw pretty pictures in the NG.

  4. Re: HI! I am Roy S. Schestowitz you all know me. I draw pretty pictures in the NG.

    > Fake message. I did not write this.

    We know. X-Postfilter: 1.3.39

    Let the little herpes boi have his stupid fun. Even he will soon tire
    of it.

    --
    I'm having a BIG BANG THEORY!!

  5. Re: HI! I am Roy S. Schestowitz you all know me. I draw pretty picturesin the NG.

    Linonut wrote:

    >> Fake message. I did not write this.

    > We know. X-Postfilter: 1.3.39
    >
    > Let the little herpes boi have his stupid fun. Even he will soon tire
    > of it.

    But you'll never tire of kissing Roy's Stilettos.
    I see this as part of your make-up Linonut, old boy. You're Roy's bitch.

  6. Re: HI! I am Roy S. Schestowitz you all know me. I draw pretty pictures in the NG.

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, some idiot claiming to be Roy S. Schestowitz
    <"">
    wrote
    on Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:58:55 -0400
    :
    > Yes, I am Roy S. Schestowitz [CLUNK!]

    No you're not. Go bother a newsgroup that cares.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Error 16: Not enough space on file system to delete file(s)

  7. Re: HI! I am Roy S. Schestowitz you all know me. I draw pretty pictures in the NG.

    On 2008-07-21, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, some idiot claiming to be Roy S. Schestowitz
    ><"">
    > wrote
    > on Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:58:55 -0400
    >:
    >> Yes, I am Roy S. Schestowitz [CLUNK!]

    > No you're not. Go bother a newsgroup that cares.

    No, keep the idiot here where it belongs. We don't want it bothering the
    other technical groups now, do we? Look at what that lopez troll is
    doing to COLM...

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  8. Re: HI! I am Roy S. Schestowitz you all know me. I draw pretty pictures in the NG.

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Gregory Shearman

    wrote
    on 22 Jul 2008 01:00:34 GMT
    :
    > On 2008-07-21, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, some idiot claiming to be Roy S. Schestowitz
    >><"">
    >> wrote
    >> on Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:58:55 -0400
    >>:
    >>> Yes, I am Roy S. Schestowitz [CLUNK!]

    >> No you're not. Go bother a newsgroup that cares.
    >>

    > No, keep the idiot here where it belongs. We don't want it bothering the
    > other technical groups now, do we? Look at what that lopez troll is
    > doing to COLM...

    Alt.stupid technical? Heh....but OK, point taken.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of
    elderberries!" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail