"Yes Roy, I agree <grin, lick>" I am Linonut your bitch. - Linux

This is a discussion on "Yes Roy, I agree <grin, lick>" I am Linonut your bitch. - Linux ; Yes, Roy I'll lick your size 13 Stilettos any day of the week, just beat me....

  1. "Yes Roy, I agree <grin, lick>" I am Linonut your bitch.

    Yes, Roy I'll lick your size 13 Stilettos any day of the week, just beat me.

  2. Re: I am fake Linonut

    *plonk*

    --
    You can get everything in life you want, if you will help enough other
    people get what they want.

  3. Re: I am fake Linonut

    Linonut wrote:
    > *plonk*

    Like I plonked your mama?

  4. Re: I am fake Linonut

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:18:40 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > *plonk*

    Hrm. There must be another Linux-related news release coming out or the
    microsoft trolls wouldn't be stooping to such a low level....

    either that or Microsoft cannot afford to pay for "good" trolls any
    longer and this is the best they can do with the "5ยข and a free cracker I
    found in the cushions of my chesterfield"/day they're paying these guys.

  5. Re: I am fake Linonut

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:31:07 -0400, Roy S. Schestowitz <""> wrote:
    >Linonut wrote:
    >> *plonk*
    >>

    >Like I plonked your mama?

    I hope you didn't catch anything life threatening from that whorehole.

+ Reply to Thread