Re: Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity? - Linux ; On Jul 20, 11:14*am, "Steve Carrolll" wrote: > "Dave Fritzinger" wrote in message > > news:9aa37bdc-34b0-4d2e-97fb-d8634c674f33@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com > > > > > On Jul 19, 6:39 pm, MuahMan wrote: > >> Listening to CNBC lately. Guys like Warren Buffet, Jim Cramer, ...

  1. Re: Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity?

    On Jul 20, 11:14*am, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:
    > "Dave Fritzinger" wrote in message

    > > On Jul 19, 6:39 pm, MuahMan wrote:
    > >> Listening to CNBC lately. Guys like Warren Buffet, Jim Cramer, Donny
    > >> Deutsch are pretty concerned about Obama getting elected. Apparently
    > >> since it's Barack Hussein Obama's stated goal to nationalize all
    > >> corporations most finanical analysts think the stock market could
    > >> drop as much as 8,000 points in a day as quickly as the day after the
    > >> election if Obama becomes President elect. While Obama's intentions
    > >> may be pure in his goal eliminate the Middle and Upper class of
    > >> America and make us all Low class but equal; it will have catostrphic
    > >> results.

    > > Now, here is a homework assignment for you, mama's boy. Go to the
    > > Obama website and point out where he says he wants to nationalize all
    > > the industry in the country. In fact, I bet you can't find any
    > > statement by him where he says he wants to nationalize anything.

    > > Don't you have anything better to do than to make up lies about the
    > > man who may well be our next president? Are you so afraid that an
    > > African-American may win the presidency that you have to lie about
    > > him? You truly are a pitiful waste of oxygen.

    > > Please don't breed, mama's boy. The thought of your genes spreading
    > > into the human gene pool is truly a frightening one.

    > You do realize that since you said intelligence is hereditary then you
    > believe there is a possibility African Americans as a whole are less
    > intelligent than Caucasians. *Then again you are as much of a hypocriteas
    > Snit. Typical behavior for a liberal.

    I don't know who the hell is posting in reply to my post, but you are
    putting words in my mouth. It is known there is a heritable component
    to intelligence. However, saying that says nothing about whether
    blacks are more or less intelligent than whites. Whoever you are, you
    are a lying piece of trash. And, I'm not saying that is typical for a
    conservative. It is just you.
    --
    Dave Fritzinger
    Honolulu, HI

  2. Re: Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity?

    > On Jul 20, 11:14 am, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:
    >> "Dave Fritzinger" wrote in message

    >>> Now, here is a homework assignment for you, mama's boy. Go to the
    >>> Obama website and point out where he says he wants to nationalize
    >>> all the industry in the country. In fact, I bet you can't find any
    >>> statement by him where he says he wants to nationalize anything.

    >>> Don't you have anything better to do than to make up lies about the
    >>> man who may well be our next president? Are you so afraid that an
    >>> African-American may win the presidency that you have to lie about
    >>> him? You truly are a pitiful waste of oxygen.

    >>> Please don't breed, mama's boy. The thought of your genes spreading
    >>> into the human gene pool is truly a frightening one.

    >> You do realize that since you said intelligence is hereditary then
    >> you believe there is a possibility African Americans as a whole are
    >> less intelligent than Caucasians. Then again you are as much of a
    >> hypocrite as Snit. Typical behavior for a liberal.
    >>

    > I don't know who the hell is posting in reply to my post, but you are
    > putting words in my mouth. It is known there is a heritable component
    > to intelligence. However, saying that says nothing about whether
    > blacks are more or less intelligent than whites. Whoever you are, you
    > are a lying piece of trash. And, I'm not saying that is typical for a
    > conservative. It is just you.

    Why are you afraid of MuahMan's genes spreading if you do not think it is
    possible Africans are less intelligent than Caucasians?

  3. Re: Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity?

    "Dave Fritzinger" stated in post
    decfd14e-649d-4e74-9da1-b77c0dd27ff7...oglegroups.com on 7/20/08
    3:57 PM:

    >>> Don't you have anything better to do than to make up lies about the
    >>> man who may well be our next president? Are you so afraid that an
    >>> African-American may win the presidency that you have to lie about
    >>> him? You truly are a pitiful waste of oxygen.

    >>> Please don't breed, mama's boy. The thought of your genes spreading
    >>> into the human gene pool is truly a frightening one.

    >> You do realize that since you said intelligence is hereditary then you
    >> believe there is a possibility African Americans as a whole are less
    >> intelligent than Caucasians. *Then again you are as much of a hypocrite as
    >> Snit. Typical behavior for a liberal.
    >>

    > I don't know who the hell is posting in reply to my post, but you are
    > putting words in my mouth. It is known there is a heritable component
    > to intelligence. However, saying that says nothing about whether
    > blacks are more or less intelligent than whites. Whoever you are, you
    > are a lying piece of trash. And, I'm not saying that is typical for a
    > conservative. It is just you.

    I bet CSMA Moderator never adds that quote to his list of scavenged quotes.

    --
    Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
    walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

  4. Re: Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity?

    In article ,
    Dave Fritzinger wrote:

    > On Jul 20, 11:14*am, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:
    > > "Dave Fritzinger" wrote in message

    > > > Now, here is a homework assignment for you, mama's boy. Go to the
    > > > Obama website and point out where he says he wants to nationalize all
    > > > the industry in the country. In fact, I bet you can't find any
    > > > statement by him where he says he wants to nationalize anything.

    > > > Don't you have anything better to do than to make up lies about the
    > > > man who may well be our next president? Are you so afraid that an
    > > > African-American may win the presidency that you have to lie about
    > > > him? You truly are a pitiful waste of oxygen.

    > > > Please don't breed, mama's boy. The thought of your genes spreading
    > > > into the human gene pool is truly a frightening one.

    > > You do realize that since you said intelligence is hereditary then you
    > > believe there is a possibility African Americans as a whole are less
    > > intelligent than Caucasians. *Then again you are as much of a hypocrite as
    > > Snit. Typical behavior for a liberal.
    > >

    > I don't know who the hell is posting in reply to my post, but you are
    > putting words in my mouth. It is known there is a heritable component
    > to intelligence. However, saying that says nothing about whether
    > blacks are more or less intelligent than whites. Whoever you are, you
    > are a lying piece of trash. And, I'm not saying that is typical for a
    > conservative. It is just you.
    > --

    I'm, pretty sure that Snit is forging my posts again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  5. Re: Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity?

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Dave Fritzinger" stated in post
    > decfd14e-649d-4e74-9da1-b77c0dd27ff7...oglegroups.com on 7/20/08
    > 3:57 PM:

    > >> You do realize that since you said intelligence is hereditary then you
    > >> believe there is a possibility African Americans as a whole are less
    > >> intelligent than Caucasians. *Then again you are as much of a hypocrite as
    > >> Snit. Typical behavior for a liberal.
    > >>

    > > I don't know who the hell is posting in reply to my post, but you are
    > > putting words in my mouth. It is known there is a heritable component
    > > to intelligence. However, saying that says nothing about whether
    > > blacks are more or less intelligent than whites. Whoever you are, you
    > > are a lying piece of trash. And, I'm not saying that is typical for a
    > > conservative. It is just you.

    > I bet CSMA Moderator never adds that quote to his list of scavenged quotes.

    Please stop forging my posts.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  6. Re: Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity?

    "Steve Carroll" wrote in message
    > In article
    > ,
    > Dave Fritzinger wrote:
    >
    >> On Jul 20, 11:14 am, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:
    >>> "Dave Fritzinger" wrote in message

    >>> You do realize that since you said intelligence is hereditary then
    >>> you believe there is a possibility African Americans as a whole are
    >>> less intelligent than Caucasians. Then again you are as much of a
    >>> hypocrite as Snit. Typical behavior for a liberal.
    >>>

    >> I don't know who the hell is posting in reply to my post, but you are
    >> putting words in my mouth. It is known there is a heritable component
    >> to intelligence. However, saying that says nothing about whether
    >> blacks are more or less intelligent than whites. Whoever you are, you
    >> are a lying piece of trash. And, I'm not saying that is typical for a
    >> conservative. It is just you.
    >> --

    > I'm, pretty sure that Snit is forging my posts again.

    Why only "pretty sure"? It is clear it is Snit. Who else would be so
    desperite to get your attention? He wants to make you look like a big of a
    bigot as he is.

  7. Re: Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity?

    On Jul 20, 1:09*pm, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:
    > "Dave Fritzinger" wrote in message

    > > On Jul 20, 11:14 am, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:
    > >> "Dave Fritzinger" wrote in message

    > >> You do realize that since you said intelligence is hereditary then
    > >> you believe there is a possibility African Americans as a whole are
    > >> less intelligent than Caucasians. Then again you are as much of a
    > >> hypocrite as Snit. Typical behavior for a liberal.

    > > I don't know who the hell is posting in reply to my post, but you are
    > > putting words in my mouth. It is known there is a heritable component
    > > to intelligence. However, saying that says nothing about whether
    > > blacks are more or less intelligent than whites. Whoever you are, you
    > > are a lying piece of trash. And, I'm not saying that is typical for a
    > > conservative. It is just you.

    > Why are you afraid of MuahMan's genes spreading if you do not think it is
    > possible Africans are less intelligent than Caucasians?

    I don't think that. However, I do think that whoever is posting this
    (and, I don't really think it is Steve Carroll) is dumber than dirt.
    --
    Dave Fritzinger
    Honolulu, HI

  8. Re: Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity?

    Verily I say unto thee, that Steve Carroll spake thusly:

    > Please stop forging my posts.

    I'm not sure who the OP is, why this in COLA, nor what any of this has
    to do with OS advocacy one way or another, but seeing as [someone] asked
    "Will Obama as President-elect be the end of humanity?":

    No.

    It may well be that Obama's term in office (if that comes to pass) means
    absolutely nothing at all in the long term, just as so many other
    presidents have had little or no long term impact on the general state
    of the American way of life (and by association, the way other's outside
    America live). The American "Dream" will go on, for better or worse.
    Certainly humanity will survive the experience, one presumes.

    I'm ever hopeful that Obama's tenure might be the end of at least a
    certain degree of the /corruption/ that seems to be institutionalised
    throughout American political and corporate life, given Obama's apparent
    background in rights activism, and that this might signal a reversal of
    the trends that seek to destroy personal liberty and civil rights (with
    particular reference to abominations such as the DMCA; The Patriot Act
    and others). Beyond that, I have few expectations.

    I do enjoy the prospect of watching the racist; right-wing extremist
    Republicans squirm over being ruled by a black man, however. Here's to
    two full terms in office

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining
    | armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos
    | neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate
    | technology, led them into it in the first place." ~ Douglas Adams
    `----

    18:21:55 up 213 days, 14:57, 4 users, load average: 0.16, 0.41, 0.38

+ Reply to Thread