Linux does not generate Excitement - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux does not generate Excitement - Linux ; What excitement is there for linux? Apple is exciting. Linux is boring, The buzz: "We can do that too on most days if you hire a geek. Maybe not as well. If you report a problem: Linux: STFU you troll, ...

  1. Linux does not generate Excitement

    What excitement is there for linux? Apple is exciting.
    Linux is boring, The buzz: "We can do that too on most days
    if you hire a geek. Maybe not as well.

    If you report a problem:
    Linux: STFU you troll, You luck you got this.
    Purchased: We get that fixed asap

  2. Re: Linux does not generate Excitement

    Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:

    > What excitement is there for linux? Apple is exciting.
    > Linux is boring, The buzz: "We can do that too on most days
    > if you hire a geek. Maybe not as well.
    >
    > If you report a problem:
    > Linux: STFU you troll, You luck you got this.
    > Purchased: We get that fixed asap

    So who are you really? DFS? Hardon? Mush?
    You certainly troll like them, but perhaps not with the panache of Snit!!!!

  3. Re: Linux does not generate Excitement

    On 2008-07-19, SomeBloke wrote:
    > Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:
    >
    >> What excitement is there for linux? Apple is exciting.
    >> Linux is boring, The buzz: "We can do that too on most days
    >> if you hire a geek. Maybe not as well.
    >>
    >> If you report a problem:
    >> Linux: STFU you troll, You luck you got this.
    >> Purchased: We get that fixed asap

    > So who are you really? DFS? Hardon? Mush?
    > You certainly troll like them, but perhaps not with the panache of Snit!!!!

    Actually it's a pisspoor troll. It's being ignored. I hope you got the
    message.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  4. I am way overweight

    If you want it done right, forget about me.

    --
    Retard,

    Gregory.
    Genitalioo Linux - Penguin Poo

  5. Re: I am way overweight

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, somebody claiming to be "Gregory Shearman"

    wrote
    on Sat, 19 Jul 2008 19:28:06 -1200
    :
    > If you want it done right, forget about me.

    alt.sluts.long-mighty-monkey.co.guernsey?

    ObSheesh: Sheesh.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Error 16: Not enough space on file system to delete file(s)