Ping: Snit and those who support him - Linux

This is a discussion on Ping: Snit and those who support him - Linux ; I see that Snit has stopped responding directly to me though he responds to me in others posts. I suppose that is because of his PAD and panics when he responds directly to me. He is clearly scared of the ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 60

  1. Ping: Snit and those who support him

    I see that Snit has stopped responding directly to me though he responds
    to me in others posts. I suppose that is because of his PAD and panics
    when he responds directly to me. He is clearly scared of the fact I
    speak the truth about him. I want to know how it is that Snit thinks he
    can be a real teacher when he has PAD that prevents him from leaving his
    house. How can he be a teacher when he has a disorder that makes him lie,
    troll and grow consumed with hatred of those that talk about his behavior?

    From what I of the anxiety group you people have much the same problems
    as Snit. Do you find that others call you trolls a lot? How do you
    explain that to yourselves and to each other? Are your mothers all
    alcoholics as Snit's was?

    Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?

  2. Re: Snit and those who support him

    Steve? You are ****ed up. Go play in traffic.

    "Steve Carrolll" wrote in message
    >I see that Snit has stopped responding directly to me though he responds
    > to me in others posts. I suppose that is because of his PAD and panics
    > when he responds directly to me. He is clearly scared of the fact I
    > speak the truth about him. I want to know how it is that Snit thinks he
    > can be a real teacher when he has PAD that prevents him from leaving his
    > house. How can he be a teacher when he has a disorder that makes him lie,
    > troll and grow consumed with hatred of those that talk about his behavior?
    >
    > From what I of the anxiety group you people have much the same problems
    > as Snit. Do you find that others call you trolls a lot? How do you
    > explain that to yourselves and to each other? Are your mothers all
    > alcoholics as Snit's was?
    >
    > Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    > group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?

  3. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" stated in post
    g5qts0$n1g$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/18/08 1:19 PM:

    > Steve? You are ****ed up. Go play in traffic.
    >

    > "Steve Carrolll" wrote in message
    >> I see that Snit has stopped responding directly to me though he responds
    >> to me in others posts. I suppose that is because of his PAD and panics
    >> when he responds directly to me. He is clearly scared of the fact I
    >> speak the truth about him. I want to know how it is that Snit thinks he
    >> can be a real teacher when he has PAD that prevents him from leaving his
    >> house. How can he be a teacher when he has a disorder that makes him lie,
    >> troll and grow consumed with hatred of those that talk about his behavior?
    >>
    >> From what I of the anxiety group you people have much the same problems
    >> as Snit. Do you find that others call you trolls a lot? How do you
    >> explain that to yourselves and to each other? Are your mothers all
    >> alcoholics as Snit's was?
    >>
    >> Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    >> group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?

    Since Steve started targeting ASAP I have opted to not reply to him... he
    will simply get more desperate as time goes by... then hopefully give up.

    --
    If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
    Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

  4. Re: Snit and those who support him

    Snit wrote:
    > "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" stated in post
    > g5qts0$n1g$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/18/08 1:19 PM:
    >
    >> Steve? You are ****ed up. Go play in traffic.
    >>

    >> "Steve Carrolll" wrote in message
    >>> I see that Snit has stopped responding directly to me though he responds
    >>> to me in others posts. I suppose that is because of his PAD and panics
    >>> when he responds directly to me. He is clearly scared of the fact I
    >>> speak the truth about him. I want to know how it is that Snit thinks he
    >>> can be a real teacher when he has PAD that prevents him from leaving his
    >>> house. How can he be a teacher when he has a disorder that makes him lie,
    >>> troll and grow consumed with hatred of those that talk about his behavior?
    >>>
    >>> From what I of the anxiety group you people have much the same problems
    >>> as Snit. Do you find that others call you trolls a lot? How do you
    >>> explain that to yourselves and to each other? Are your mothers all
    >>> alcoholics as Snit's was?
    >>>
    >>> Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    >>> group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?
    >>>

    > Since Steve started targeting ASAP I have opted to not reply to him... he
    > will simply get more desperate as time goes by... then hopefully give up.

    Finally someone who knows how to ignore posts he doesn't think he could
    reply to politely.

  5. Re: Snit and those who support him

    In article ,
    "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:

    > Steve? You are ****ed up. Go play in traffic.

    Look at the headers... then ask Snit why he continues to forge my posts so he
    can keep playing the victim.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  6. Re: Snit and those who support him

    In article , Ben wrote:

    > Snit wrote:
    > > "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" stated in post
    > > g5qts0$n1g$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/18/08 1:19 PM:
    > >
    > >> Steve? You are ****ed up. Go play in traffic.
    > >>

    > >> "Steve Carrolll" wrote in message

    > > Since Steve started targeting ASAP I have opted to not reply to him... he
    > > will simply get more desperate as time goes by... then hopefully give up.
    > >

    > Finally someone who knows how to ignore posts he doesn't think he could
    > reply to politely.

    And if Snit hadn't written this same thing about me around a thousand times
    already your statement would be accurate. Unfortunately Snit is lying, as he
    usually does... and he's also forged the post that bore the name Steve Carroll
    (as he has done, and admitted to doing, in the past) so he could play the victim.
    That's why the people of csma (and some in cola) have written the following
    about Snit... all verifiable at google by real posters, not sock puppets, like
    Snit is fond of using to try and turn the tables with. I keep telling Snit...
    people just aren't as stupid as he needs them to be. Take a look:

    --
    1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area and a
    login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to e-mail it to you,

    *That* is the e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes he's that
    ****ed in the head and starved for attention that he'd claim it to be an
    e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get sucked into his little
    circus.

    The e-mail, in this particular instance, did probably originate from
    Sandman.net."

    2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by behaviour
    and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts, I wish you'd leave
    too. Please note that despite the amazing silliness that is Edwin, I
    have never made the same wish of him."

    3- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth, you
    are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting the
    newsgroup."

    4- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to weasel
    out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole."

    5- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why not
    just let them go away and show how responsible a member of CSMA you are?
    You could show your enemies up by being better than then, rise above the
    low level you so obviously dislike. Anything, just stop...."

    6- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If yes, then
    troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you set to expire, but
    it's fixed now."

    7- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group can be
    if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more people don't do
    the same.."

    8- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group, but
    since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a decent
    discussion about anything.

    The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some people
    just can't stop feeding him."

    9- ?b? unny: "snit makes me sad."

    10- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

    11- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him "****", and rightly so, for they
    way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the bus depot, and
    simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes.

    It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk* him..."

    12- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for you to
    learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of course, that your
    Usenet browser has a kill-filter."

    13- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to "win"
    an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why must you keep
    this up? What results are you expecting?"

    14- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already misread
    what I had previously written. What makes you think that you're
    correctly understanding what I'm writting now. You've got a history of
    reading into things what you wanted people to have said instead of what
    they really said.

    I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's making you look
    foolish."

    Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost all of
    them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have so many diverse
    people who share a common perception where do you think the problem
    lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The answer doesn't require an
    advanced degree to figure out."

    15- Dave Fritzinger: "Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do
    something, but please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!! "

    16- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought you
    knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was presented
    to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you."

    17- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar and
    loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me where i
    stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time, then start up
    responding as if you were a normal person. i suppose it's tough for the
    magnitude of your 'loserdom' to stick, so it loses some of it's
    sharpness when i stop responding to you. you almost always start
    responding back in a semi normal way, but inevitably degenerate. it's
    once again that time. i can only ask that you pass my condolences to
    your wife and unborn child for having to put up with such a dishonest
    fool as yourself. (well, if your wife is a loser as well, just pass
    those condolences to the rug-rat to be; if not, double
    condolences to her). "

    18- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the worst
    troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger, and you've
    almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you to post a list of
    out of context arguments, and lies, and forgeries about your enemies
    labled as a "peace effort" has to be one of the craziest stunts you've
    pulled. It's all about your sick need for attention, your need to be
    center stage at all times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it
    would make people look at you."

    19- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a
    doctor."

    20- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the points in
    my post and you are back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How
    childishly typical of you, Snit. "

    21- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been coming to
    CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among people, besides
    the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I feel that it is like
    being in a room of really young children trying there best to best the
    other person. The one common thing among all of this seems to be you. I
    hate to be like this, but facts are facts. You seem to be in the middle
    of a great percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs and
    more about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all
    this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has always
    been al little adversarial but you have personally crank it up to the
    point that this place is no longer fun. Congratulations on stopping CSMA
    and making this place your own personal
    circus."

    22- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the Snit
    (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will drive you crazy
    with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right at any
    cost. He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you into
    submission with his endless pedanticism. The only way to engage him is
    to hit and run. NEVER engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that
    will only anger you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!"

    23- gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com: "Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?"

    24- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
    notices that you are not honest and you have no honor."

    25- Henry Flam: "Who gives a damn about this ****? Snit, once in a
    while, I make the mistake in thinking that that you are starting to make
    sense in your posts; I tend to agree with your politics. Then you post
    stuff like this and it destroys any respect that I have for you."

    26- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

    27- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to offer
    support for your statements, you're reduced to personal attacks on me.
    Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see that I have offered no
    straw men, and have only asked you to explain how the things you state
    as facts can be true. I'm really sorry that you're taking this attitude,
    the topic is an interesting one and I thought you might have some
    insights. I've snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
    answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was just
    repeated. "

    28- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people on
    usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and refresh
    your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over and over. Either
    you're a super troll, or you're a super mess."

    29- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of ****."

    30- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git."

    31- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step
    recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't help me achieve
    a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it and
    those kinds of discussions have no place in a newsgroup such as this."

    32- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you accomplishing
    besides being annoying? Is that your goal?"

    33- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush mentioned in
    it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on topic and not hijack
    threads."

    34- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're involved in
    seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of responses to OT
    things and garbage?"

    35- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather than
    actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course I suppose."

    36- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to fall -
    in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight, yelling at
    passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'"

    37- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What are you
    bitching about?"

    38- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more like a
    black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even entertain an
    unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and lock it up? Please??"

    39- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's postings
    since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter his posts, I
    just consider the source and skip to the next one when I see his name."

    40- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that
    he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer
    repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him
    deal with his disorder by medication. He's here to do one thing, get
    attention from people. He says the crazy stuff just to get a reaction.
    You say you like to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's
    counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise
    out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it."

    John Slade: "Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without adding
    drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you manage to get out of my
    killfile? Oh well back into the cage you go, PLONK."

    41- Josh McKee: "Snit, I assume there was some point to this posting?
    Because I certainly cannot find it."

    42- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that even
    though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll of the lot is
    mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the few stragglers that
    keep replying to him would just stop responding to Snit at all this
    place could be worth coming back to. There's a good chance he'll pack up
    and take his trolling to more fertile ground."

    43- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother reading
    the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets of putrid
    excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support your position,
    instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming, hoping it'll
    all go away."

    44- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad hominem
    attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem attacks.You
    make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your silliness. You're a
    liar and a hypocrite and you always have been."

    45- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid."

    46- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long time, but
    the few times you post something worth reading just aren't worth it
    anymore. *plonk*"

    47- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've been
    an annoying little ****wit lately. You started out with the pretense of
    trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you in COLA is trashtalk
    about Linux and you acting every bit the troll."

    48- Linonut (cola): "Snit is a Tholenoid."

    49- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most cretinous,
    I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)"

    50- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser is the
    same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest now, it would
    be impossible to determine where the honesty starts and the usual
    dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the teachers was very keen
    on proverbs, and I recall her going over the "cry wolf" story.
    Mr Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over now, and I would not come to
    help him with his sheep, because I do not know any way of determining if
    he's ever telling the truth, or indeed, if he ever has."

    51- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it to this
    post since its all about him and he managed to make me think about him
    today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went over to her house and
    videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute toddler stuff then burned a DVD
    of it for her. While we were watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got
    mad because we quit making him the center of attention and made that kid
    on the tv the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to
    block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole life."

    52- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone refutes your
    "facts", you run away and ignore them. Refuting your "facts" is easily
    done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it. "

    53- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I see you
    doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with everyone.
    You're the TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a compliment!"

    54- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead I can
    only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that happens to
    inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware of how deranged
    you actually behave further reinforces this notion. Please seek
    professional help."

    55- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
    rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious. Treat
    him the same way, look but just keep moving on."

    56- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they are
    off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring and clearly
    show that you are crying out for attention."

    57- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact that your
    obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you claimed to KF him.
    Killfilling someone generally implies you're ignoring that person, yet
    you piggyback onto virtually every reply to him here and and check his
    website's validation status more often than most people check their
    e-mail. These are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual."

    58- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any pre-school or
    kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach you a thing or two
    about social behavior."

    59- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them are
    trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me."

    60- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't convinced that
    snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people losers, I certainly am
    now. Why bother responding to his stupidities anyway?"

    61- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense
    of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
    time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a cesspool.
    Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth."

    62- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling as
    children in the back seat of the family car saying:
    Mom, 'snits' touching me ...
    and you responding much as you do now ...
    I'm not touching you, you're touching me!
    The problem is that by now you should've grown out of that type of poke
    and complain interaction with others. But, of course, you've haven't
    learned how to interact with others in a more 'constructive' and
    mutually beneficial manner even now."

    63- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I killfiled
    him?"

    64- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and desire
    to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of things."

    65- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher:
    Select offending Author, example Snit...
    Go to the Filters Menu, Choose "Kill this Author"
    Click "OK"
    Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your choice.
    Then to see your work...
    Choose the Filter Menu again,
    Then "Refilter Articles"...
    Bam! No more boring, pointless bickering about nothing.
    Enjoy!!!!!"

    66- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather discuss
    something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that matter, Snit,
    for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully inadequate?"

    67- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... "

    68- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone who
    talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable" you appear to
    be the least honest and honorable of anyone here."

    69- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in Newswatcher
    but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option with Snit. Ten
    seconds later and he's gone! Amazing."

    70- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take your
    argument with sandman into the private room."

    71- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and someti...
    err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon he has something
    useful to say."

    72- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were not
    different windowing environments? Message-ID, please. Experience has
    told me not to trust you on anything without backing evidence."

    73- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot is a hideous troll. Nobody is as
    dishonest as that piece of unadultered garbage. There are csma posters
    even more stupid than Snot. Oxford comes to mind. There are certainly
    other csma posters who lie nearly as much. But no others are so intent
    on trolling in whatever way possible as Snot"

    74- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get superficial
    snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions."

    75- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
    standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you
    single out persons to target your attentions upon and then continuously
    berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their
    acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond in kind, etc. ad
    infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for Macs and your overbearing
    pompous nature aside, this is what convinces me that your primary
    purpose for frequenting this and other groups is to troll."

    76- RichardK: "Just killfile him already."

    77- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You trash
    people that are trying their level best to cope with a horrendous
    situation. And you do it without the slightest idea of what is going
    on."

    78- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a troll.
    I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as a troll, he is
    .... somewhat clumsy."

    79- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if you quote
    Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate perched on the shell
    of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out that you run the risk of
    looking ridiculous when you quote something patently stupid. If that's
    your goal, you're on the right track, and more power to you."

    80- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
    Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
    generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux and
    how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you requesting
    help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an advocacy group?
    As the old saying goes, those who can do, those who can't teach. Your
    posts seem to confirm that saying IMHO."

    81- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the -HISTORY- of
    csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost hated, in a news group
    before. He has the ability to turn just about any person against him in
    just a few posts. On usenet, trolls do this daily, but the funny part
    with Michael is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a
    troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they are
    wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour."

    82- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly, even
    the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense than
    this. You been doing drugs or something?"

    83- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
    probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises to
    remove smut from your harddrive."

    84- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing anger,
    i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways. and he thinks
    he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he figures he's pretty
    smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the personality tests and the iq
    tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you see he's soooooooo well adjusted."

    85- Steve Carroll: "The only things we are sure about Snit is that he
    has:
    * a monumental reading comprehension problem.
    * nym-shifted numerous times to avoid kill-files.
    * built too many straw-men to count... some, the size of small cities.
    * been labeled a disingenuous liar/troll(or worse) by the vast majority.
    * used numerous sock-puppets and admitted to it.
    * stolen IDs and admitted to it.
    * gotten booted off by ISPs for his behavior.
    * twisted more context than all csma posters combined.
    * made more unsupported accusations than all csma posters combined.
    * virtually no life outside of csma."

    86- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of elephant
    dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in the "Snit Circus",
    but then the cotton candy began to sour, and CSMA begun to smell like
    elephant dung."

    87- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility with me
    for your rediculous argument regarding this."

    88- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has lost all
    self respect and has sunk to the point of using words like 'asses' when
    referring to others. Oh, how could the morally superior snit have fallen
    so low.. Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to feel
    embarassed for him. Or perhaps we should set up a fund to get him more
    happy glue (and the appropriate plastic bags)."

    89- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him then. A
    snit is a snit is a snit and always will be."

    90- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, ****. You're the one
    lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically amount to "I'm
    right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples someone points at to
    demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to insist that they
    provide no evidence, or that the evidence given is irrelevant. Worse
    still, you fall back on straw men and disingenuous quote mangling to
    portray the argument in your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that
    inhabit CSMA, ****. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you
    are. "

    91-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you see, you
    never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really are. Why just the
    other day I had a great laugh when I saw you, the king of liars (in this
    NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar."

    92- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more compassion.
    Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the poor sick fool can
    get attention. My ****ing God, he's taken to hanging out with and
    supporting racist pig ****ers like MuahMuah. It is true that no-one
    likes him and those that pretend they do are just using him or don't
    know him - but come on- it's not his fault. He's sick. Have some
    compassion, eh? All these idiot trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy,
    MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all so alike. I pity each and every
    one of them"

    93- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you could
    actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here."

    94- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

    95- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into one of
    your Circus acts?"

    96- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was: Stop
    polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive "writings". You
    give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your goal you have succeeded!
    That also goes for all that bull**** on your website"

    97- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with Snit. Most
    people have him kill-filed and the few who don't mostly restrict their
    Just what would keep someone in this group with all of that animosity?
    Must be some kind of severe mental illness."

    98- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
    nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you wish to
    define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to alter or bend
    the rules when inevitably things do not go to your liking, for this
    reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to play your game."

    99- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my sincere
    apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're the first
    person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) "

    100- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

    101- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of posts, to
    prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like that to people
    without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in the record. Ping Snit
    to do a search - you will flatter him, and give meaning to his tawdry
    little life."

    102- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to draw more
    people into the debate I'm currently having with Steve/Elizabot/etc'
    tactic is fairly trollish."

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  7. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "Ben" stated in post g5quic$q84$3@news.mixmin.net on
    7/18/08 1:31 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >> "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" stated in post
    >> g5qts0$n1g$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/18/08 1:19 PM:
    >>
    >>> Steve? You are ****ed up. Go play in traffic.
    >>>

    >>> "Steve Carrolll" wrote in message

    >> Since Steve started targeting ASAP I have opted to not reply to him... he
    >> will simply get more desperate as time goes by... then hopefully give up.

    > Finally someone who knows how to ignore posts he doesn't think he could
    > reply to politely.

    Well, to be fair I *do* reply to trolls a lot... Steve Carroll simply has
    gotten to the point of not even being amusing. He has repeatedly targeting
    my personal and business life and now is targeting a *support* group simply
    to try to get to me. I also note where he accuses me of making him do so or
    forging his ID to make it look like he has done so - which is simply another
    ploy of his to beg for my attention. I did do as he suggested, by the way,
    and look at the headers - and the headers match *exactly* with many of his
    known names that he posts under:

    "Evil" John
    "Evil" Snit
    Cornelius Munshower
    CSMA Moderator
    Fretwiz
    Measles
    Petruzzellis Kids
    Sigmond
    Smit
    Steve Carroll
    Steve Carrroll
    Steve Carrolll
    Yevette Owens

    I suspect we will be seeing even more names from Steve in the near future...
    with me not responding to his known names he will need to make even more to
    try to get direct attention from me. One hundred percent predictable. The
    last time he was busted using multiple names his excuse was an upgrade to
    his OS forced him to do so. Really.

    --
    "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
    - Anatole France

  8. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "Steve Carrolll" wrote in message
    >I see that Snit has stopped responding directly to me though he responds
    > to me in others posts. I suppose that is because of his PAD and panics
    > when he responds directly to me. He is clearly scared of the fact I
    > speak the truth about him. I want to know how it is that Snit thinks he
    > can be a real teacher when he has PAD that prevents him from leaving his
    > house. How can he be a teacher when he has a disorder that makes him lie,
    > troll and grow consumed with hatred of those that talk about his behavior?
    >
    > From what I of the anxiety group you people have much the same problems
    > as Snit. Do you find that others call you trolls a lot? How do you
    > explain that to yourselves and to each other? Are your mothers all
    > alcoholics as Snit's was?
    >
    > Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    > group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?

    There is no use responding to a crazed nut named Steve who snips what
    somebody writes and trys to run from what they said.

  9. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "John" stated in post
    IvmdncpZQeN5lRzVnZ2dnUVZ_tjinZ2d@giganews.com on 7/18/08 2:19 PM:

    > "Steve Carrolll" wrote in message
    >> I see that Snit has stopped responding directly to me though he responds
    >> to me in others posts. I suppose that is because of his PAD and panics
    >> when he responds directly to me. He is clearly scared of the fact I
    >> speak the truth about him. I want to know how it is that Snit thinks he
    >> can be a real teacher when he has PAD that prevents him from leaving his
    >> house. How can he be a teacher when he has a disorder that makes him lie,
    >> troll and grow consumed with hatred of those that talk about his behavior?
    >>
    >> From what I of the anxiety group you people have much the same problems
    >> as Snit. Do you find that others call you trolls a lot? How do you
    >> explain that to yourselves and to each other? Are your mothers all
    >> alcoholics as Snit's was?
    >>
    >> Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    >> group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?

    > There is no use responding to a crazed nut named Steve who snips what
    > somebody writes and trys to run from what they said.

    There are several reasons I have stopped responding to Steve:

    1) He is not capable of having a conversation; as you note he snips
    and runs. He often is not able to get past the first couple of
    words in a sentence. This shows that not even he believes the
    BS he spews. He used to at least *pretend* to believe his own
    drivel.

    2) His obsession with me. Almost all of his posts are to or about
    me... and even if they are not he cannot stop himself from
    commenting about me in his .sig. As even his girl friend noted
    when she used to post here Steve is the only person who was
    more obsessed with me than she was.

    3) He repeatedly has targeted my personal and my business life.
    This, at least, stopped under his "Steve Carroll" name once
    his ISP told him to knock it off or he would lose his
    account, but now he does so under other names using
    anonymous accounts. This is despicable of him.

    4) He is repeatedly and grotesquely targeting more serious
    Usenet groups including a *support* group... all to try
    to get at me. This is *beyond* despicable of him...

    5) My not responding to Steve Carroll clearly annoys him.
    That, frankly, is good enough reason in itself.

    --
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
    --Albert Einstein

  10. Re: Snit and those who support him

    In article ,
    "John" wrote:

    > "Steve Carrolll" wrote in message
    > >I see that Snit has stopped responding directly to me though he responds
    > > to me in others posts. I suppose that is because of his PAD and panics
    > > when he responds directly to me. He is clearly scared of the fact I
    > > speak the truth about him. I want to know how it is that Snit thinks he
    > > can be a real teacher when he has PAD that prevents him from leaving his
    > > house. How can he be a teacher when he has a disorder that makes him lie,
    > > troll and grow consumed with hatred of those that talk about his behavior?
    > >
    > > From what I of the anxiety group you people have much the same problems
    > > as Snit. Do you find that others call you trolls a lot? How do you
    > > explain that to yourselves and to each other? Are your mothers all
    > > alcoholics as Snit's was?
    > >
    > > Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    > > group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?
    > >

    > There is no use responding to a crazed nut named Steve who snips what
    > somebody writes and trys to run from what they said.

    Why are you helping Snit troll? Will you, like Snit, be forging posting IDs
    soon, too, like Snit has done here and elsewhere? Or nymshifting to avoid
    killfilters? Or sexually harassing female posters? Or purposefully
    misatrributing words/ideas of others? Or making up lies about others... the way
    Snit constantly does? Don't forget that (and all the rest of the crap he's
    pulled) is why Snit has had all the following stated about him:

    --
[...]

  11. Re: Snit and those who support him

    On Jul 18, 5:37*pm, Steve Carroll wrote:
> [...]

    > the topic is an interesting one and I thought you might have some
    > insights. I've snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
    > answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was just
    > repeated. "
    >
    > 28- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people on
    > usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and refresh
    > your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over and over. Either
    > you're a super troll, or you're a super mess."
    >
    > 29- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of ****."
    >
    > 30- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git."
    >
    > 31- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step
    > recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't help me achieve
    > a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it and

    You totally broke SNIT.

    His mind is in pieces.

  12. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "MuahMan" stated in post
    70c32875-75f8-4c39-bdf6-1f8d8db133b1...oglegroups.com on 7/18/08
    3:24 PM:

    > On Jul 18, 5:37*pm, Steve Carroll wrote:
    >> In article ,
    >>

    >> *"John" wrote:
    >>> "Steve Carrolll" wrote in message

    >>> There is no use responding to a crazed nut named Steve who snips what
    >>> somebody writes and trys to run from what they said.

    >> Why are you helping Snit troll? Will you, like Snit, be forging posting IDs
    >> soon, too, like Snit has done here and elsewhere? Or nymshifting to avoid
    >> killfilters? Or sexually harassing female posters? Or purposefully
    >> misatrributing words/ideas of others? Or making up lies about others... the
    >> way Snit constantly does? Don't forget that (and all the rest of the crap
    >> he's pulled) is why Snit has had all the following stated about him:

    > You totally broke SNIT.
    >
    > His mind is in pieces.

    And the bigots MushMan and Steve Carroll stand together... failing to make a
    point.

    I will note that Steve Carroll sounds the same in both his "Carrolll" and
    "Carroll" posts... yet accuses me of posting one of the above messages.

    He is, of course, lying.... lying about my posting under his "Carrolll" name
    and lying about his list of accusations, above... he is just getting more
    and more desperate for my attention.

    Oh, and his quote scavenging is absurd... as I have shown by doing my own
    quote scavenging against him. He, of course, pretends what he can scavenge
    against me is somehow meaningful but what I scavenge about him is not. In
    other words: his normal and dishonest double standard.

    --
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
    everyone. -- Bill Cosby

  13. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "John" wrote in message
    > "Steve Carrolll" wrote in message
    >> I see that Snit has stopped responding directly to me though he
    >> responds to me in others posts. I suppose that is because of his
    >> PAD and panics when he responds directly to me. He is clearly
    >> scared of the fact I speak the truth about him. I want to know how
    >> it is that Snit thinks he can be a real teacher when he has PAD that
    >> prevents him from leaving his house. How can he be a teacher when
    >> he has a disorder that makes him lie, troll and grow consumed with
    >> hatred of those that talk about his behavior? From what I of the anxiety
    >> group you people have much the same
    >> problems as Snit. Do you find that others call you trolls a lot? How do
    >> you explain that to yourselves and to each other? Are your
    >> mothers all alcoholics as Snit's was?
    >>
    >> Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    >> group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?
    >>

    > There is no use responding to a crazed nut named Steve who snips what
    > somebody writes and trys to run from what they said.

    This is what people say about your buddy Snit:

[...]

  14. Re: Snit and those who support him

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "MuahMan" stated in post
    > 70c32875-75f8-4c39-bdf6-1f8d8db133b1...oglegroups.com on 7/18/08
    > 3:24 PM:
    >
    > > On Jul 18, 5:37*pm, Steve Carroll wrote:

    > >> Why are you helping Snit troll? Will you, like Snit, be forging posting
    > >> IDs
    > >> soon, too, like Snit has done here and elsewhere? Or nymshifting to avoid
    > >> killfilters? Or sexually harassing female posters? Or purposefully
    > >> misatrributing words/ideas of others? Or making up lies about others...
    > >> the
    > >> way Snit constantly does? Don't forget that (and all the rest of the crap
    > >> he's pulled) is why Snit has had all the following stated about him:

    > > You totally broke SNIT.
    > >
    > > His mind is in pieces.

    > And the bigots MushMan and Steve Carroll stand together...

    Said the guy who denies all the usenet posters that "stand together" on the
    topic of what a disingenuous pile of dung he is.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  15. Re: Ping: Snit and those who support him

    On 18 jul, 22:06, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:

    > Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    > group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?

    You don't know snit, never have, never will. Poor you, you miss out on
    so much. Snit has been supporting people here, long before anyone ever
    even heard of you.

  16. Re: Ping: Snit and those who support him

    In article <10345d74-7e4b-4330-84a4-f1728c87aa2d@k37g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
    Inky wrote:

    > On 18 jul, 22:06, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:
    >
    > > Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    > > group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?

    > You don't know snit, never have, never will.

    That's Snit you are talking to, not me. Snit is forging my posting ID again...
    as he has admitted to doing, to me and others (after he got busted, of course).

    > Poor you, you miss out on so much. Snit has been supporting people here,
    > long before anyone ever even heard of you.

    There were lots of people for whom Snit had temporarily pulled the wool over
    their eyes, below is what some of them had to say about him. You might ask
    yourself why this is the case, but I suspect you might just be yet another Snit
    sock puppet or shill. No matter... reality just isn't on your side regarding
    Snit... as you will soon see...

    --
[...]

  17. Re: Ping: Snit and those who support him

    "Inky" stated in post
    10345d74-7e4b-4330-84a4-f1728c87aa2d...oglegroups.com on 7/19/08
    6:24 AM:

    > On 18 jul, 22:06, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:
    >
    >> Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    >> group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?

    > You don't know snit, never have, never will. Poor you, you miss out on
    > so much. Snit has been supporting people here, long before anyone ever
    > even heard of you.

    Several years ago in comp.sys.mac.advocacy I made a comment about Bush that
    Steve did not like. Ever since then then Steve has been following me around
    trolling - to the point that he quotes me in his .sig, trying to find
    derogatory comments about me or quotes from me he can take out of context.
    He even went so far as to start talking about my business in derogatory waya
    (one of the reasons I started referring to my business in my .sig in ASAP
    and ASAPM was to counter the effects of people finding his comments in
    Google searches). I contacted his ISP about his actions and he has now
    stopped, though - of course - his comments are still available in Google
    record and he is now using anonymous servers and different names to do much
    the same.

    I admit I have fed the troll far too much - so for now, at least, I am not
    responding to his posts... under his Steve Carroll name or any of his known
    aliases.

    --
    If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
    Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

  18. Re: Ping: Snit and those who support him

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Inky" stated in post
    > 10345d74-7e4b-4330-84a4-f1728c87aa2d...oglegroups.com on 7/19/08
    > 6:24 AM:
    >
    > > On 18 jul, 22:06, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    > >> group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?

    > > You don't know snit, never have, never will. Poor you, you miss out on
    > > so much. Snit has been supporting people here, long before anyone ever
    > > even heard of you.

    > Several years ago in comp.sys.mac.advocacy I made a comment about Bush that
    > Steve did not like.

    I even said that I didn't like Bush (and most every other politician for that
    matter). So... how do you account for all the other people that have
    appropriately labeled you? Oops! I keep telling you, people just aren't as
    stupid as you need them to be... so why do you think "Inky" is any different?

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  19. Re: Ping: Snit and those who support him

    "Steve Carroll" wrote in message
    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Inky" stated in post
    >> 10345d74-7e4b-4330-84a4-f1728c87aa2d...oglegroups.com on

    >>> You don't know snit, never have, never will. Poor you, you miss out
    >>> on so much. Snit has been supporting people here, long before
    >>> anyone ever even heard of you.

    >> Several years ago in comp.sys.mac.advocacy I made a comment about
    >> Bush that Steve did not like.

    > I even said that I didn't like Bush (and most every other politician
    > for that matter). So... how do you account for all the other people
    > that have appropriately labeled you? Oops! I keep telling you, people
    > just aren't as stupid as you need them to be... so why do you think
    > "Inky" is any different?

    Snit thinks all of the following people must be stupid

[...]

  20. Re: Ping: Snit and those who support him

    "Inky" wrote in message
    > On 18 jul, 22:06, "Steve Carrolll" wrote:
    >
    >> Do you consider Snit to be a beneficial part of the anxiety support
    >> group or do you consider him a troll like everyone else does?

    > You don't know snit, never have, never will. Poor you, you miss out on
    > so much. Snit has been supporting people here, long before anyone ever
    > even heard of you.

    How does he support people when he is afraid of his own shadow? He claims
    to be an IT teacher but he has not left his house in 10 years or more. His
    mother was an alcoholic and that is what makes him act like he does. He is
    technically incompetent and does nothing but posts with all of his sock
    puppets to try to make it look like people agree with him. Is that the type
    person you want to support? Are you really that stupid?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast