Ping: Snit and those who support him - Linux

This is a discussion on Ping: Snit and those who support him - Linux ; "Chance Furlong" stated in post t-bone-D582BC.19380723072008@unlimited.newshosting.com on 7/23/08 5:38 PM: > In article , > Snit wrote: > >> Steve hopes people will care about and believe his lies. Just for the >> record: his comments above are *clearly* not ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 60 of 60

  1. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "Chance Furlong" stated in post
    t-bone-D582BC.19380723072008@unlimited.newshosting.com on 7/23/08 5:38 PM:

    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Steve hopes people will care about and believe his lies. Just for the
    >> record: his comments above are *clearly* not true, there there are *kernels*
    >> of truth to some of his lies, kernels he has glommed on to as he spews his
    >> fabrications in the hope that some people will recall some similar
    >> conversation and take his bull**** to be fact.
    >>
    >> In the end he is, clearly, doing nothing but showing I am 100% right about
    >> him. I wonder if he is bright enough to understand that.

    > You care about what Carroll says, otherwise you would not reply to him
    > or refer to him when you reply to other posters.

    I would, clearly, prefer if he stopped obsessing over me in his every post
    (see his .sig) and would not longer show his total consumption with hatred
    via his constant lies, irrational focus on me, and unprovoked derogatory
    comments. Sure. In that way I "care". At this point, though, it is clear
    he is not able to stop himself - in the areas where he has stopped (such as
    targeting my business) he has done so only when his ISP threatened him with
    losing his account... and then he has continued with other names he uses
    from anonymous servers (and then dishonestly blames on me, of course).
    These actions of his do put my personal and business life at risk - and of
    course I care about those things as well.

    --
    Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
    walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

  2. Re: Snit and those who support him

    On Jul 23, 8:04*pm, Snit wrote:
    > "cc" stated in post
    > 28ee69af-6164-45a9-8faf-82ab2fce9...@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com on 7/23/08
    > 4:38 PM:

    > >> Snit won't be meeting anyone. He was too afraid to go to his own mother's
    > >> birthday party. He has panic attacks at the sight of a blood pressure cuff.
    > >> He has talked about being housebound on usenet... he obviously still is. He
    > >> hasn't taken a vacation from posting in the ~5 years he's been coming to
    > >> csma... not one.

    > > I don't give a ****.

    > Steve hopes people will care about and believe his lies. *Just for the
    > record: his comments above are *clearly* not true, there there are *kernels*
    > of truth to some of his lies... kernels he has glommed on to as he spews his
    > fabrications in the hope that some people will recall some similar
    > conversation and take his BS to be fact.
    >
    > In the end he is, clearly, doing nothing but showing I am 100% right about
    > him. *I wonder if he is bright enough to understand that.

    I still don't give a ****.

  3. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "cc" stated in post
    f346945c-e2fb-481c-8215-0c5f8db5adb4...oglegroups.com on 7/23/08
    9:18 PM:

    > On Jul 23, 8:04*pm, Snit wrote:
    >> "cc" stated in post
    >> 28ee69af-6164-45a9-8faf-82ab2fce9...@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com on 7/23/08
    >> 4:38 PM:

    >>> I don't give a ****.
    >>>

    >> Steve hopes people will care about and believe his lies. *Just for the
    >> record: his comments above are *clearly* not true, there there are *kernels*
    >> of truth to some of his lies... kernels he has glommed on to as he spews his
    >> fabrications in the hope that some people will recall some similar
    >> conversation and take his BS to be fact.
    >>
    >> In the end he is, clearly, doing nothing but showing I am 100% right about
    >> him. *I wonder if he is bright enough to understand that.
    >>

    > I still don't give a ****.

    OK. So?

    --
    Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
    walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

  4. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "Snit" wrote in message
    news:C4AD1E2C.CAC06%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com.. .
    > "Chance Furlong" stated in post
    > t-bone-D582BC.19380723072008@unlimited.newshosting.com on 7/23/08 5:38 PM:
    >
    >> In article ,
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> Steve hopes people will care about and believe his lies. Just for the
    >>> record: his comments above are *clearly* not true, there there are
    >>> *kernels*
    >>> of truth to some of his lies, kernels he has glommed on to as he spews
    >>> his
    >>> fabrications in the hope that some people will recall some similar
    >>> conversation and take his bull**** to be fact.
    >>>
    >>> In the end he is, clearly, doing nothing but showing I am 100% right
    >>> about
    >>> him. I wonder if he is bright enough to understand that.

    >> You care about what Carroll says, otherwise you would not reply to him
    >> or refer to him when you reply to other posters.

    > I would, clearly, prefer if he stopped obsessing over me in his every post
    > (see his .sig) and would not longer show his total consumption with hatred
    > via his constant lies, irrational focus on me, and unprovoked derogatory
    > comments. Sure. In that way I "care". At this point, though, it is
    > clear
    > he is not able to stop himself - in the areas where he has stopped (such
    > as
    > targeting my business) he has done so only when his ISP threatened him
    > with
    > losing his account... and then he has continued with other names he uses
    > from anonymous servers (and then dishonestly blames on me, of course).
    > These actions of his do put my personal and business life at risk - and of
    > course I care about those things as well.
    >

    > --
    > Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus
    > with
    > walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

    Then stop feeding him, Snit. Walk away from the dumb ass. Be smarter than
    him!!!!

    --

    . )) -::-
    . .))

    *~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

    All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln

  5. Re: Snit and those who support him

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "cc" stated in post
    > 28ee69af-6164-45a9-8faf-82ab2fce94e3...oglegroups.com on 7/23/08
    > 4:38 PM:

    > >> Snit won't be meeting anyone. He was too afraid to go to his own mother's
    > >> birthday party. He has panic attacks at the sight of a blood pressure
    > >> cuff.
    > >> He has talked about being housebound on usenet... he obviously still is.
    > >> He
    > >> hasn't taken a vacation from posting in the ~5 years he's been coming to
    > >> csma... not one.
    > >>

    > > I don't give a ****.

    > Steve hopes people will care about and believe his lies. Just for the
    > record: his comments above are *clearly* not true,

    "I have had this for the last couple of years... Still struggling to get over
    it. I can not have my BP [blood pressure] taken ANYWHERE without bringing on an
    attack; doc's office, stores with machines, or even my own cuff that I have now
    bought". - Snit

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c5ecec6efa?hl=
    en&dmode=source
    --

    "Sigh. This Friday I am supposed to drive to another city to take part in a
    surprise party for my mother that my wife and sister-in-law have been

    I feel lousy - I am inconveniencing my wife, sister-in-law, and others, and
    can not even make it to my mom's B-day party after months of promising
    people I would be there and help out". - Snit

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...b54c3cde6b?hl=
    en&dmode=source
    --

    "I have lost jobs, been essentually house-bound, etc. Many
    others here have been in the same place". - Snit

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...b27b8737bb?hl=
    en&dmode=source

    > there there are *kernels* of truth to some of his lies

    Feel free to show my "lies" here any time you'd like to.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  6. Re: Snit and those who support him

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Chance Furlong" stated in post
    > t-bone-D582BC.19380723072008@unlimited.newshosting.com on 7/23/08 5:38 PM:
    >
    > > In article ,
    > > Snit wrote:
    > >
    > >> Steve hopes people will care about and believe his lies. Just for the
    > >> record: his comments above are *clearly* not true, there there are
    > >> *kernels*
    > >> of truth to some of his lies, kernels he has glommed on to as he spews his
    > >> fabrications in the hope that some people will recall some similar
    > >> conversation and take his bull**** to be fact.
    > >>
    > >> In the end he is, clearly, doing nothing but showing I am 100% right about
    > >> him. I wonder if he is bright enough to understand that.

    > > You care about what Carroll says, otherwise you would not reply to him
    > > or refer to him when you reply to other posters.

    > I would, clearly, prefer if he stopped obsessing over me in his every post
    > (see his .sig) and would not longer show his total consumption with hatred
    > via his constant lies, irrational focus on me, and unprovoked derogatory
    > comments. Sure. In that way I "care". At this point, though, it is clear
    > he is not able to stop himself - in the areas where he has stopped (such as
    > targeting my business) he has done so only when his ISP threatened him with
    > losing his account... and then he has continued with other names he uses
    > from anonymous servers (and then dishonestly blames on me, of course).
    > These actions of his do put my personal and business life at risk - and of
    > course I care about those things as well.

    Please stop lying about me.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  7. Re: Snit and those who support him

    On Jul 24, 10:30*am, Steve Carroll wrote:
    > In article ,
    >

    > *Snit wrote:
    > > "cc" stated in post
    > > 28ee69af-6164-45a9-8faf-82ab2fce9...@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com on 7/23/08
    > > 4:38 PM:

    > > > I don't give a ****.

    > > Steve hopes people will care about and believe his lies. *Just for the
    > > record: his comments above are *clearly* not true,

    > "I have had this for the last couple of years... Still struggling to get over
    > it. *I can not have my BP [blood pressure] taken ANYWHERE without bringing on an
    > attack; doc's office, stores with machines, or even my own cuff that I have now
    > bought". - Snit
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c/msg/e7deb9c5...
    > en&dmode=source
    > --
    >
    > "Sigh. *This Friday I am supposed to drive to another city to take partin a
    > surprise party for my mother that my wife and sister-in-law have been
    > planning for months. *Due to my attacks - I will not be going. *My wife is
    > staying with me (I told her she did not have to, but am glad she is). *So,
    > my wife has to drive 1/2 way there to drop off all the supplies she has been
    > collecting - and my sister-in-law has to drive her half way to meet her.
    > Because of the added complications, they have decided to not make it a
    > complete surprise.
    >
    > I feel lousy - I am inconveniencing my wife, sister-in-law, and others, and
    > can not even make it to my mom's B-day party after months of promising
    > people I would be there and help out". - Snit
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c/msg/28da06b5...
    > en&dmode=source
    > --
    >
    > "I have lost jobs, been essentually house-bound, etc. *Many
    > others here have been in the same place". - Snit
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c/msg/bcf2d0b2...
    > en&dmode=source
    >
    > > there there are *kernels* of truth to some of his lies

    > Feel free to show my "lies" here any time you'd like to.
    >
    > --
    > "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    > clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    > just throw it away". - Snit- Hide quoted text -

    Ouch!

  8. Re: Snit and those who support him

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:18:43 -0400, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

    > "Snit" wrote in message
    > news:C4AD1E2C.CAC06%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com.. .
    >> "Chance Furlong" stated in post
    >> t-bone-D582BC.19380723072008@unlimited.newshosting.com on 7/23/08 5:38
    >> PM:

    >>> You care about what Carroll says, otherwise you would not reply to him
    >>> or refer to him when you reply to other posters.

    >> I would, clearly, prefer if he stopped obsessing over me in his every
    >> post (see his .sig) and would not longer show his total consumption
    >> with hatred via his constant lies, irrational focus on me, and
    >> unprovoked derogatory comments. Sure. In that way I "care". At this
    >> point, though, it is clear
    >> he is not able to stop himself - in the areas where he has stopped
    >> (such as
    >> targeting my business) he has done so only when his ISP threatened him
    >> with
    >> losing his account... and then he has continued with other names he
    >> uses from anonymous servers (and then dishonestly blames on me, of
    >> course). These actions of his do put my personal and business life at
    >> risk - and of course I care about those things as well.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus
    >> with
    >> walnut paneling and an all leather interior.
    >>

    > Then stop feeding him, Snit. Walk away from the dumb ass. Be smarter
    > than him!!!!

    Yeah. Right. Snit craves the attention. He will follow people around.
    Just follow his posts for a while.

    --
    Rick

  9. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "Rick" stated in post
    OMKdna8KS71TPxXVnZ2dnUVZ_ovinZ2d@supernews.com on 7/24/08 8:42 AM:

    > On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:18:43 -0400, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
    >
    >> "Snit" wrote in message
    >> news:C4AD1E2C.CAC06%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com.. .
    >>> "Chance Furlong" stated in post
    >>> t-bone-D582BC.19380723072008@unlimited.newshosting.com on 7/23/08 5:38
    >>> PM:

    >>> I would, clearly, prefer if he stopped obsessing over me in his every
    >>> post (see his .sig) and would not longer show his total consumption
    >>> with hatred via his constant lies, irrational focus on me, and
    >>> unprovoked derogatory comments. Sure. In that way I "care". At this
    >>> point, though, it is clear
    >>> he is not able to stop himself - in the areas where he has stopped
    >>> (such as
    >>> targeting my business) he has done so only when his ISP threatened him
    >>> with
    >>> losing his account... and then he has continued with other names he
    >>> uses from anonymous servers (and then dishonestly blames on me, of
    >>> course). These actions of his do put my personal and business life at
    >>> risk - and of course I care about those things as well.
    >>>

    >> Then stop feeding him, Snit. Walk away from the dumb ass. Be smarter
    >> than him!!!!

    > Yeah. Right. Snit craves the attention. He will follow people around.
    > Just follow his posts for a while.

    I *sometimes* respond to people who respond to Steve after he talks about
    me... I am not responding to him directly at all.

    And to you that implies I am following him around.

    Your ability to use logic has just been proved - again - to be faulty.

    --
    "If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

  10. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "MuahMan" stated in post
    61a3a626-9b5b-4de3-b344-b06a2bdb5d67...oglegroups.com on 7/24/08
    7:36 AM:

    > On Jul 24, 10:30*am, Steve Carroll wrote:
    >> In article ,
    >>

    >> *Snit wrote:
    >>> "cc" stated in post
    >>> 28ee69af-6164-45a9-8faf-82ab2fce9...@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com on 7/23/08
    >>> 4:38 PM:

    >>> Steve hopes people will care about and believe his lies. *Just for the
    >>> record: his comments above are *clearly* not true,

    >> "I have had this for the last couple of years... Still struggling to get over
    >> it. *I can not have my BP [blood pressure] taken ANYWHERE without bringing on
    >> an
    >> attack; doc's office, stores with machines, or even my own cuff that I have
    >> now
    >> bought". - Snit
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c/msg/e7deb9c5...
    >> en&dmode=source
    >> --
    >>
    >> "Sigh. *This Friday I am supposed to drive to another city to take part in a
    >> surprise party for my mother that my wife and sister-in-law have been
    >> planning for months. *Due to my attacks - I will not be going. *My wife is
    >> staying with me (I told her she did not have to, but am glad she is). *So,
    >> my wife has to drive 1/2 way there to drop off all the supplies she has been
    >> collecting - and my sister-in-law has to drive her half way to meet her.
    >> Because of the added complications, they have decided to not make it a
    >> complete surprise.
    >>
    >> I feel lousy - I am inconveniencing my wife, sister-in-law, and others, and
    >> can not even make it to my mom's B-day party after months of promising
    >> people I would be there and help out". - Snit
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c/msg/28da06b5...
    >> en&dmode=source
    >> --
    >>
    >> "I have lost jobs, been essentually house-bound, etc. *Many
    >> others here have been in the same place". - Snit
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c/msg/bcf2d0b2...
    >> en&dmode=source
    >>
    >>> there there are *kernels* of truth to some of his lies

    >> Feel free to show my "lies" here any time you'd like to.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    >> clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    >> just throw it away". - Snit- Hide quoted text -

    > Ouch!

    As I said - Steve Carroll is clearly and unambiguously lying.

    --
    When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
    to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not

  11. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" stated in post
    g6a30c$ii$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/24/08 7:18 AM:

    > "Snit" wrote in message
    > news:C4AD1E2C.CAC06%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com.. .
    >> "Chance Furlong" stated in post
    >> t-bone-D582BC.19380723072008@unlimited.newshosting.com on 7/23/08 5:38 PM:

    >>> You care about what Carroll says, otherwise you would not reply to him or
    >>> refer to him when you reply to other posters.
    >>>

    >> I would, clearly, prefer if he stopped obsessing over me in his every post
    >> (see his .sig) and would not longer show his total consumption with hatred
    >> via his constant lies, irrational focus on me, and unprovoked derogatory
    >> comments. Sure. In that way I "care". At this point, though, it is clear
    >> he is not able to stop himself - in the areas where he has stopped (such as
    >> targeting my business) he has done so only when his ISP threatened him with
    >> losing his account... and then he has continued with other names he uses from
    >> anonymous servers (and then dishonestly blames on me, of course). These
    >> actions of his do put my personal and business life at risk - and of course I
    >> care about those things as well.

    > Then stop feeding him, Snit. Walk away from the dumb ass. Be smarter than
    > him!!!!

    I do not respond to - nor even generally read - his posts. That does not
    mean I will not, at times, comment on others replies to him.

    --
    The fact that OS X is growing and Linux isn't, tells you that OS X is
    offering things that Linux is not.

  12. Re: Snit and those who support him

    On Jul 24, 12:59*pm, Snit wrote:
> [...]

    So,
    my wife has to drive 1/2 way there to drop off all the supplies she
    has been
    collecting - and my sister-in-law has to drive her half way to meet
    her.
    Because of the added complications, they have decided to not make it
    complete surprise.

    I feel lousy - I am inconveniencing my wife, sister-in-law, and
    others, and
    can not even make it to my mom's B-day party after months of
    promising
    people I would be there and help out". - Snit

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c/msg/28da06b5...
    en&dmode=source
    --

    "I have lost jobs, been essentually house-bound, etc. Many
    others here have been in the same place". - Snit

    Get some help Snit. You are totally ****ed in the head. Who has panic
    attacks at his moms bday party. Seriously, you are completely ****ED
    in the head.

  13. Re: Snit and those who support him

    In article ,
    "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:

    > "Snit" wrote in message
    > news:C4AD1E2C.CAC06%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com.. .
    > > "Chance Furlong" stated in post
    > > t-bone-D582BC.19380723072008@unlimited.newshosting.com on 7/23/08 5:38 PM:

    > >> You care about what Carroll says, otherwise you would not reply to him
    > >> or refer to him when you reply to other posters.

    > > I would, clearly, prefer if he stopped obsessing over me in his every post
    > > (see his .sig) and would not longer show his total consumption with hatred
    > > via his constant lies, irrational focus on me, and unprovoked derogatory
    > > comments. Sure. In that way I "care". At this point, though, it is
    > > clear
    > > he is not able to stop himself - in the areas where he has stopped (such
    > > as
    > > targeting my business) he has done so only when his ISP threatened him
    > > with
    > > losing his account... and then he has continued with other names he uses
    > > from anonymous servers (and then dishonestly blames on me, of course).
    > > These actions of his do put my personal and business life at risk - and of
    > > course I care about those things as well.
    > >

    > > --
    > > Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus
    > > with walnut paneling and an all leather interior.
    > >

    > Then stop feeding him, Snit. Walk away from the dumb ass.

    Should he "Walk away" from all these people, too?

    --
    1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area and a
    login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to e-mail it to you,

    *That* is the e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes he's that
    ****ed in the head and starved for attention that he'd claim it to be an
    e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get sucked into his little
    circus.

    The e-mail, in this particular instance, did probably originate from
    Sandman.net."

    2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by behaviour
    and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts, I wish you'd leave
    too. Please note that despite the amazing silliness that is Edwin, I
    have never made the same wish of him."

    3- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth, you
    are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting the
    newsgroup."

    4- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to weasel
    out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole."

    5- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why not
    just let them go away and show how responsible a member of CSMA you are?
    You could show your enemies up by being better than then, rise above the
    low level you so obviously dislike. Anything, just stop...."

    6- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If yes, then
    troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you set to expire, but
    it's fixed now."

    7- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group can be
    if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more people don't do
    the same.."

    8- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group, but
    since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a decent
    discussion about anything.

    The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some people
    just can't stop feeding him."

    9- ?b? unny: "snit makes me sad."

    10- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

    11- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him "****", and rightly so, for they
    way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the bus depot, and
    simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes.

    It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk* him..."

    12- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for you to
    learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of course, that your
    Usenet browser has a kill-filter."

    13- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to "win"
    an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why must you keep
    this up? What results are you expecting?"

    14- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already misread
    what I had previously written. What makes you think that you're
    correctly understanding what I'm writting now. You've got a history of
    reading into things what you wanted people to have said instead of what
    they really said.

    I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's making you look
    foolish."

    Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost all of
    them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have so many diverse
    people who share a common perception where do you think the problem
    lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The answer doesn't require an
    advanced degree to figure out."

    15- Dave Fritzinger: "Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do
    something, but please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!! "

    16- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought you
    knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was presented
    to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you."

    17- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar and
    loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me where i
    stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time, then start up
    responding as if you were a normal person. i suppose it's tough for the
    magnitude of your 'loserdom' to stick, so it loses some of it's
    sharpness when i stop responding to you. you almost always start
    responding back in a semi normal way, but inevitably degenerate. it's
    once again that time. i can only ask that you pass my condolences to
    your wife and unborn child for having to put up with such a dishonest
    fool as yourself. (well, if your wife is a loser as well, just pass
    those condolences to the rug-rat to be; if not, double
    condolences to her). "

    18- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the worst
    troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger, and you've
    almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you to post a list of
    out of context arguments, and lies, and forgeries about your enemies
    labled as a "peace effort" has to be one of the craziest stunts you've
    pulled. It's all about your sick need for attention, your need to be
    center stage at all times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it
    would make people look at you."

    19- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see a
    doctor."

    20- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the points in
    my post and you are back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How
    childishly typical of you, Snit. "

    21- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been coming to
    CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among people, besides
    the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I feel that it is like
    being in a room of really young children trying there best to best the
    other person. The one common thing among all of this seems to be you. I
    hate to be like this, but facts are facts. You seem to be in the middle
    of a great percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs and
    more about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all
    this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has always
    been al little adversarial but you have personally crank it up to the
    point that this place is no longer fun. Congratulations on stopping CSMA
    and making this place your own personal
    circus."

    22- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the Snit
    (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will drive you crazy
    with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right at any
    cost. He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you into
    submission with his endless pedanticism. The only way to engage him is
    to hit and run. NEVER engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that
    will only anger you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!"

    23- gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com: "Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?"

    24- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
    notices that you are not honest and you have no honor."

    25- Henry Flam: "Who gives a damn about this ****? Snit, once in a
    while, I make the mistake in thinking that that you are starting to make
    sense in your posts; I tend to agree with your politics. Then you post
    stuff like this and it destroys any respect that I have for you."

    26- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

    27- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to offer
    support for your statements, you're reduced to personal attacks on me.
    Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see that I have offered no
    straw men, and have only asked you to explain how the things you state
    as facts can be true. I'm really sorry that you're taking this attitude,
    the topic is an interesting one and I thought you might have some
    insights. I've snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
    answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was just
    repeated. "

    28- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people on
    usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and refresh
    your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over and over. Either
    you're a super troll, or you're a super mess."

    29- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of ****."

    30- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git."

    31- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step
    recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't help me achieve
    a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it and
    those kinds of discussions have no place in a newsgroup such as this."

    32- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you accomplishing
    besides being annoying? Is that your goal?"

    33- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush mentioned in
    it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on topic and not hijack
    threads."

    34- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're involved in
    seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of responses to OT
    things and garbage?"

    35- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather than
    actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course I suppose."

    36- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to fall -
    in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight, yelling at
    passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'"

    37- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What are you
    bitching about?"

    38- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more like a
    black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even entertain an
    unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and lock it up? Please??"

    39- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's postings
    since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter his posts, I
    just consider the source and skip to the next one when I see his name."

    40- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked that
    he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer
    repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him
    deal with his disorder by medication. He's here to do one thing, get
    attention from people. He says the crazy stuff just to get a reaction.
    You say you like to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's
    counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise
    out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it."

    John Slade: "Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without adding
    drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you manage to get out of my
    killfile? Oh well back into the cage you go, PLONK."

    41- Josh McKee: "Snit, I assume there was some point to this posting?
    Because I certainly cannot find it."

    42- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that even
    though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll of the lot is
    mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the few stragglers that
    keep replying to him would just stop responding to Snit at all this
    place could be worth coming back to. There's a good chance he'll pack up
    and take his trolling to more fertile ground."

    43- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother reading
    the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets of putrid
    excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support your position,
    instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming, hoping it'll
    all go away."

    44- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad hominem
    attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem attacks.You
    make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your silliness. You're a
    liar and a hypocrite and you always have been."

    45- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid."

    46- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long time, but
    the few times you post something worth reading just aren't worth it
    anymore. *plonk*"

    47- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've been
    an annoying little ****wit lately. You started out with the pretense of
    trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you in COLA is trashtalk
    about Linux and you acting every bit the troll."

    48- Linonut (cola): "Snit is a Tholenoid."

    49- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most cretinous,
    I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)"

    50- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser is the
    same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest now, it would
    be impossible to determine where the honesty starts and the usual
    dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the teachers was very keen
    on proverbs, and I recall her going over the "cry wolf" story.
    Mr Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over now, and I would not come to
    help him with his sheep, because I do not know any way of determining if
    he's ever telling the truth, or indeed, if he ever has."

    51- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it to this
    post since its all about him and he managed to make me think about him
    today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went over to her house and
    videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute toddler stuff then burned a DVD
    of it for her. While we were watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got
    mad because we quit making him the center of attention and made that kid
    on the tv the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to
    block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole life."

    52- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone refutes your
    "facts", you run away and ignore them. Refuting your "facts" is easily
    done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it. "

    53- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I see you
    doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with everyone.
    You're the TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a compliment!"

    54- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead I can
    only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that happens to
    inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware of how deranged
    you actually behave further reinforces this notion. Please seek
    professional help."

    55- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
    rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious. Treat
    him the same way, look but just keep moving on."

    56- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they are
    off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring and clearly
    show that you are crying out for attention."

    57- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact that your
    obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you claimed to KF him.
    Killfilling someone generally implies you're ignoring that person, yet
    you piggyback onto virtually every reply to him here and and check his
    website's validation status more often than most people check their
    e-mail. These are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual."

    58- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any pre-school or
    kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach you a thing or two
    about social behavior."

    59- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them are
    trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me."

    60- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't convinced that
    snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people losers, I certainly am
    now. Why bother responding to his stupidities anyway?"

    61- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry sense
    of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
    time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a cesspool.
    Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth."

    62- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling as
    children in the back seat of the family car saying:
    Mom, 'snits' touching me ...
    and you responding much as you do now ...
    I'm not touching you, you're touching me!
    The problem is that by now you should've grown out of that type of poke
    and complain interaction with others. But, of course, you've haven't
    learned how to interact with others in a more 'constructive' and
    mutually beneficial manner even now."

    63- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I killfiled
    him?"

    64- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and desire
    to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of things."

    65- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher:
    Select offending Author, example Snit...
    Go to the Filters Menu, Choose "Kill this Author"
    Click "OK"
    Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your choice.
    Then to see your work...
    Choose the Filter Menu again,
    Then "Refilter Articles"...
    Bam! No more boring, pointless bickering about nothing.
    Enjoy!!!!!"

    66- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather discuss
    something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that matter, Snit,
    for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully inadequate?"

    67- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... "

    68- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone who
    talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable" you appear to
    be the least honest and honorable of anyone here."

    69- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in Newswatcher
    but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option with Snit. Ten
    seconds later and he's gone! Amazing."

    70- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take your
    argument with sandman into the private room."

    71- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and someti...
    err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon he has something
    useful to say."

    72- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were not
    different windowing environments? Message-ID, please. Experience has
    told me not to trust you on anything without backing evidence."

    73- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot is a hideous troll. Nobody is as
    dishonest as that piece of unadultered garbage. There are csma posters
    even more stupid than Snot. Oxford comes to mind. There are certainly
    other csma posters who lie nearly as much. But no others are so intent
    on trolling in whatever way possible as Snot"

    74- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get superficial
    snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions."

    75- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
    standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you
    single out persons to target your attentions upon and then continuously
    berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their
    acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond in kind, etc. ad
    infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for Macs and your overbearing
    pompous nature aside, this is what convinces me that your primary
    purpose for frequenting this and other groups is to troll."

    76- RichardK: "Just killfile him already."

    77- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You trash
    people that are trying their level best to cope with a horrendous
    situation. And you do it without the slightest idea of what is going
    on."

    78- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a troll.
    I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as a troll, he is
    .... somewhat clumsy."

    79- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if you quote
    Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate perched on the shell
    of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out that you run the risk of
    looking ridiculous when you quote something patently stupid. If that's
    your goal, you're on the right track, and more power to you."

    80- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
    Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
    generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux and
    how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you requesting
    help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an advocacy group?
    As the old saying goes, those who can do, those who can't teach. Your
    posts seem to confirm that saying IMHO."

    81- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the -HISTORY- of
    csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost hated, in a news group
    before. He has the ability to turn just about any person against him in
    just a few posts. On usenet, trolls do this daily, but the funny part
    with Michael is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a
    troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they are
    wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour."

    82- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly, even
    the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense than
    this. You been doing drugs or something?"

    83- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
    probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises to
    remove smut from your harddrive."

    84- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing anger,
    i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways. and he thinks
    he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he figures he's pretty
    smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the personality tests and the iq
    tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you see he's soooooooo well adjusted."

    85- Steve Carroll: "The only things we are sure about Snit is that he
    has:
    * a monumental reading comprehension problem.
    * nym-shifted numerous times to avoid kill-files.
    * built too many straw-men to count... some, the size of small cities.
    * been labeled a disingenuous liar/troll(or worse) by the vast majority.
    * used numerous sock-puppets and admitted to it.
    * stolen IDs and admitted to it.
    * gotten booted off by ISPs for his behavior.
    * twisted more context than all csma posters combined.
    * made more unsupported accusations than all csma posters combined.
    * virtually no life outside of csma."

    86- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of elephant
    dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in the "Snit Circus",
    but then the cotton candy began to sour, and CSMA begun to smell like
    elephant dung."

    87- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility with me
    for your rediculous argument regarding this."

    88- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has lost all
    self respect and has sunk to the point of using words like 'asses' when
    referring to others. Oh, how could the morally superior snit have fallen
    so low.. Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to feel
    embarassed for him. Or perhaps we should set up a fund to get him more
    happy glue (and the appropriate plastic bags)."

    89- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him then. A
    snit is a snit is a snit and always will be."

    90- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, ****. You're the one
    lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically amount to "I'm
    right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples someone points at to
    demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to insist that they
    provide no evidence, or that the evidence given is irrelevant. Worse
    still, you fall back on straw men and disingenuous quote mangling to
    portray the argument in your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that
    inhabit CSMA, ****. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you
    are. "

    91-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you see, you
    never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really are. Why just the
    other day I had a great laugh when I saw you, the king of liars (in this
    NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar."

    92- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more compassion.
    Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the poor sick fool can
    get attention. My ****ing God, he's taken to hanging out with and
    supporting racist pig ****ers like MuahMuah. It is true that no-one
    likes him and those that pretend they do are just using him or don't
    know him - but come on- it's not his fault. He's sick. Have some
    compassion, eh? All these idiot trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy,
    MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all so alike. I pity each and every
    one of them"

    93- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you could
    actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here."

    94- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

    95- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into one of
    your Circus acts?"

    96- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was: Stop
    polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive "writings". You
    give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your goal you have succeeded!
    That also goes for all that bull**** on your website"

    97- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with Snit. Most
    people have him kill-filed and the few who don't mostly restrict their
    Just what would keep someone in this group with all of that animosity?
    Must be some kind of severe mental illness."

    98- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
    nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you wish to
    define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to alter or bend
    the rules when inevitably things do not go to your liking, for this
    reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to play your game."

    99- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my sincere
    apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're the first
    person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) "

    100- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

    101- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of posts, to
    prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like that to people
    without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in the record. Ping Snit
    to do a search - you will flatter him, and give meaning to his tawdry
    little life."

    102- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to draw more
    people into the debate I'm currently having with Steve/Elizabot/etc'
    tactic is fairly trollish."

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  14. Re: Snit and those who support him

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "MuahMan" stated in post
    > 61a3a626-9b5b-4de3-b344-b06a2bdb5d67...oglegroups.com on 7/24/08
    > 7:36 AM:
    >
    > > On Jul 24, 10:30*am, Steve Carroll wrote:

    > >> "I have had this for the last couple of years... Still struggling to get
    > >> over
    > >> it. *I can not have my BP [blood pressure] taken ANYWHERE without bringing
    > >> on
    > >> an
    > >> attack; doc's office, stores with machines, or even my own cuff that I
    > >> have
    > >> now
    > >> bought". - Snit
    > >>
    > >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c/msg/e7deb9c5...
    > >> en&dmode=source
    > >> --
    > >>
    > >> "Sigh. *This Friday I am supposed to drive to another city to take part in
    > >> surprise party for my mother that my wife and sister-in-law have been
    > >> planning for months. *Due to my attacks - I will not be going. *My wife is
    > >> staying with me (I told her she did not have to, but am glad she is). *So,
    > >> my wife has to drive 1/2 way there to drop off all the supplies she has
    > >> been
    > >> collecting - and my sister-in-law has to drive her half way to meet her.
    > >> Because of the added complications, they have decided to not make it a
    > >> complete surprise.
    > >>
    > >> I feel lousy - I am inconveniencing my wife, sister-in-law, and others,
    > >> and
    > >> can not even make it to my mom's B-day party after months of promising
    > >> people I would be there and help out". - Snit
    > >>
    > >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c/msg/28da06b5...
    > >> en&dmode=source
    > >> --
    > >>
    > >> "I have lost jobs, been essentually house-bound, etc. *Many
    > >> others here have been in the same place". - Snit
    > >>
    > >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c/msg/bcf2d0b2...
    > >> en&dmode=source

    > >> Feel free to show my "lies" here any time you'd like to.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    > >> clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    > >> just throw it away". - Snit- Hide quoted text -

    > > Ouch!

    > As I said - Steve Carroll is clearly and unambiguously lying.

    By quoting you? Possibly. No one, not even you, knows when you're telling the
    truth.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  15. Re: Snit and those who support him

    On Jul 24, 3:39*pm, Steve Carroll wrote:
    > In article ,
    >

    > *"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote:
    > > "Snit" wrote in message
    > >news:C4AD1E2C.CAC06%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com.. .
    > > > "Chance Furlong" stated in post
    > > > t-bone-D582BC.19380723072...@unlimited.newshosting.com on 7/23/08 5:38 PM:

    > > > I would, clearly, prefer if he stopped obsessing over me in his everypost
    > > > (see his .sig) and would not longer show his total consumption with hatred
    > > > via his constant lies, irrational focus on me, and unprovoked derogatory
    > > > comments. *Sure. *In that way I "care". *At this point, though,it is
    > > > clear
    > > > he is not able to stop himself - in the areas where he has stopped (such
    > > > as
    > > > targeting my business) he has done so only when his ISP threatened him
    > > > with
    > > > losing his account... and then he has continued with other names he uses
    > > > from anonymous servers (and then dishonestly blames on me, of course)..
    > > > These actions of his do put my personal and business life at risk - and of
    > > > course I care about those things as well.

    > > > --
    > > > Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus
    > > > with walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

    > > Then stop feeding him, Snit. *Walk away from the dumb ass.

    > Should he "Walk away" from all these people, too?

    You should go play in traffic.

  16. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "cc" stated in post
    f39ff2fd-1437-4e42-9077-4584d2e233b9...oglegroups.com on 7/24/08
    8:14 PM:

    >>> Then stop feeding him, Snit. *Walk away from the dumb ass.

    >> Should he "Walk away" from all these people, too?
    >>

    > You should go play in traffic.

    Funny how only Steve Carroll and his puppets ever take any stock in Steve's
    quote scavenging... and then Steve shows his double standard by claiming the
    comparable quote scavenging against him is somehow of less value.

    --
    I think we [the folks who make Linux desktops] don't yet deliver a good
    enough user experience.

  17. Re: Snit and those who support him

    hey ya, :-)

    do you'all think you could cut the anxiety group a little slack, and
    maybe leave this conversation out of it?

    i personally don't care what you fight about...but it turns other
    people away who may really need help...and us anxiety folks get
    scared! BOO!

    thank you, from the bottom of my anxious heart :-)

    yours truly,
    gigglz

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:18:09 -0700 (PDT), cc
    wrote:

    >On Jul 23, 8:04*pm, Snit wrote:
    >> "cc" stated in post
    >> 28ee69af-6164-45a9-8faf-82ab2fce9...@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com on 7/23/08
    >> 4:38 PM:

    >> > I don't give a ****.

    >> Steve hopes people will care about and believe his lies. *Just for the
    >> record: his comments above are *clearly* not true, there there are *kernels*
    >> of truth to some of his lies... kernels he has glommed on to as he spews his
    >> fabrications in the hope that some people will recall some similar
    >> conversation and take his BS to be fact.
    >>
    >> In the end he is, clearly, doing nothing but showing I am 100% right about
    >> him. *I wonder if he is bright enough to understand that.
    >>

    >I still don't give a ****.

  18. Re: Snit and those who support him

    In article ,
    Gigglz wrote:

    > hey ya, :-)
    >
    > do you'all think you could cut the anxiety group a little slack, and
    > maybe leave this conversation out of it?

    Ask the guy who forged my posting ID and starting the first post that included
    the anxiety group... that'd be Snit.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  19. Re: Snit and those who support him

    On Jul 24, 11:20*pm, Snit wrote:
    > "cc" stated in post
    > f39ff2fd-1437-4e42-9077-4584d2e23...@b2g2000prf.googlegroups.com on 7/24/08
    > 8:14 PM:

    > >> Should he "Walk away" from all these people, too?

    > > You should go play in traffic.

    > Funny how only Steve Carroll and his puppets ever take any stock in Steve's
    > quote scavenging... and then Steve shows his double standard by claiming the
    > comparable quote scavenging against him is somehow of less value.

    Join him.

  20. Re: Snit and those who support him

    "cc" stated in post
    d68887d9-e514-40ac-b9ad-4300bfd5f2c0...oglegroups.com on 7/25/08
    5:47 AM:

    > On Jul 24, 11:20*pm, Snit wrote:
    >> "cc" stated in post
    >> f39ff2fd-1437-4e42-9077-4584d2e23...@b2g2000prf.googlegroups.com on 7/24/08
    >> 8:14 PM:

    >>> You should go play in traffic.

    >> Funny how only Steve Carroll and his puppets ever take any stock in Steve's
    >> quote scavenging... and then Steve shows his double standard by claiming the
    >> comparable quote scavenging against him is somehow of less value.
    >>

    > Join him.

    I would love to see him join his different names into one...

    --
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
    --Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3