[News] New Great Effects in Compiz (Only BSD and Linux) - Linux

  1. Re: [News] New Worthless Effects in Compiz (Only BSD and Linux)

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    > New Triangular Tessalations for Compiz
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | In addition to the being able to break the window into hexagonal and
    > | rectangular shapes, using my triangular tessellation code found in the
    > | extra-animations plugin, Compiz can now break up the window into
    > triangular
    > | shapes.
    > |
    > | The effect is used currently in the explode and leaf spread effects. I
    > also
    > | added hexagonal tesselation to the leafspread effect.
    > `----
    >
    > http://kdubois.net/?p=98

    What a freaking waste of time. I guess that wireless and scanner support is
    all finished and working since they've moved on to this nonsense.

    In addition to the being able to break the window into hexagonal and
    rectangular shapes, using my triangular tessellation code found in the
    extra-animations plugin, Compiz can now break up the window into triangular
    shapes.

    WOW!!! What a "breakthrough innovation" - being able to break a window
    apart into triangular pieces. Who cares about usability anyway.

  2. [News] New Great Effects in Compiz (Only BSD and Linux)

+ Reply to Thread