LOL: Clogwog sponsors Free Software (via XS4ALL)! - Linux

This is a discussion on LOL: Clogwog sponsors Free Software (via XS4ALL)! - Linux ; Have you ever read the MSG headers of Clogwog, aka KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE, aka Hans@hotmail.com and his 60 nyms (including the stoled ones)? He sometimes posts from XS4ALL. Meaning he actively sponsors several Free Software projects. English version: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XS4ALL#Corporate_culture XS4ALL also ...

  1. LOL: Clogwog sponsors Free Software (via XS4ALL)!

    Have you ever read the MSG headers of Clogwog, aka KUTLOZE
    SCHEEFGEPOEPTE, aka Hans@hotmail.com and his 60 nyms (including the
    stoled ones)?

    He sometimes posts from XS4ALL. Meaning he actively sponsors several
    Free Software projects.

    English version:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XS4ALL#Corporate_culture

    XS4ALL also sponsors and hosts the sites of many Free Software projects,
    like Python, Squirrelmail and Debian. The data traffic of ScriptumLibre
    is sponsored too so indirectly XS4ALL helps projects like FFII and the
    Free Software Translation Project.
    Dutch version:

    http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/XS4ALL#...ppelijk_beleid

    XS4ALL sponsort een aantal projecten in natura waaronder Debian
    GNU/Linux, Blender, Python en Vrijschrift.org.
    XS4ALL was the first Dutch public ISP, setup by the Dutch (Whitehat)
    hacker community and Free Software Activists.

    XS4ALL accounts are pretty expensive, meaning a part of his monthly fee
    is donated to Free Software projects.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.LOL

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://ubuntusteunpuntdaalhof.googlepages.com

  2. Re: Clogwog sponsors Free Software (via XS4ALL)!

    "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    > Have you ever read the MSG headers of Clogwog, aka KUTLOZE
    > SCHEEFGEPOEPTE, aka Hans@hotmail.com and his 60 nyms (including the
    > stoled ones)?
    >
    > He sometimes posts from XS4ALL.

    Liar, post recent proof for XS4ALL, please? I left XS4ALL during transition
    from HCCnet to XS4ALL.
    From: "Clogwog"
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

    > Meaning he actively sponsors several
    > Free Software projects.

    Yes, so? I really like free, topnotch, Windows software I use it every day:
    Tweak UI, customize Windows XP settings, Media Player Classic, replacement
    WMP, Real Alternative, real media player, InfanView, photo viewer /
    editor, Pica View, right click context photo viewer, Photo Filtre, photo
    retouching & drawing, ZoneAlarm, Firewall, TMPGEnc, Video converter,
    editor, CladDVD.NET RIPPER, OE-Quotefix, fixes OE messy quotes, Frostwire,
    download P2P, Allpicturezz, pictures downloader usenet, Foxit PDF Reader,
    Bullzip, PDF converter, print to file, Winamp, skinnable audio and video
    player, Cole2k Media - Codec Pack, CCleaner-Defragler-Rucova, Piriform
    software, Google Earth, Filezilla, FTP client and server, Bitlord torrent
    downloads, Opera Internet browser, Directory Printer 3.0, Winamp, Dirhtml
    4.8x, DCE AutoEnhance for photo's, AoA Audio Extractor, dBpowerAMP Music
    Converter, GOM Player, Proces Explorer, Autoruns, TweaUAC for Vista,
    WinContig-Folder defragmenter and many more from: http://www.filehippo.com/

    So Wtf are you blabbering on about, you mad cow!

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.LOL

    LMFAO @ you, ya churlish, beef-witted flirt-gill.
    b.t.w.
    To Repent, You Must:
    [ X ] Stop masturbating for a week
    [ X ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
    [ X ] Tell your Mommy you've been a bad boy
    [ X ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
    [ X ] Actually post something relevant
    [ ] Read the FAQ
    [ X ] Get a clue
    [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    [ X ] Apologize to everybody in this newsgroup
    [ ] Post your tests to alt.test/misc.test
    In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
    [ X ] Get a life
    [ ] Never post again
    [ X ] Age 10 more years before you post again
    [ X ] I pity your dog
    [ X ] I think your IQ must be 7
    [ X ] Go to hell
    [ ] Yer momma's so fat/stupid/ugly etc...
    [ X ] Take your s**t somewhere else
    [ X ] Get f**ked, you pathetic loser
    [ ] Learn to post or f**k off
    [ X ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
    [ X ] See how far your tongue will fit into the electric outlet
    [ X ] All of the above

  3. Re: Clogwog sponsors Free Software (via XS4ALL)!

    "Clogwog" schreef in bericht
    news:20080714195314.5BF7F1C00093@mwinf6203.online. nl...
    > "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    >> Have you ever read the MSG headers of Clogwog, aka KUTLOZE
    >> SCHEEFGEPOEPTE, aka Hans@hotmail.com and his 60 nyms (including the
    >> stoled ones)?
    >>
    >> He sometimes posts from XS4ALL.

    > Liar, post recent proof for XS4ALL, please? I left XS4ALL during
    > transition from HCCnet to XS4ALL.
    > From: "Clogwog"
    > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >
    >> Meaning he actively sponsors several
    >> Free Software projects.

    > Yes, so? I really like free, topnotch, Windows software I use it every
    > day:
    > Tweak UI, customize Windows XP settings, Media Player Classic,
    > replacement WMP, Real Alternative, real media player, InfanView, photo
    > viewer / editor, Pica View, right click context photo viewer, Photo
    > Filtre, photo retouching & drawing, ZoneAlarm, Firewall, TMPGEnc, Video
    > converter, editor, CladDVD.NET RIPPER, OE-Quotefix, fixes OE messy quotes,
    > Frostwire, download P2P, Allpicturezz, pictures downloader usenet, Foxit
    > PDF Reader, Bullzip, PDF converter, print to file, Winamp, skinnable audio
    > and video player, Cole2k Media - Codec Pack, CCleaner-Defragler-Rucova,
    > Piriform software, Google Earth, Filezilla, FTP client and server, Bitlord
    > torrent downloads, Opera Internet browser, Directory Printer 3.0, Winamp,
    > Dirhtml 4.8x, DCE AutoEnhance for photo's, AoA Audio Extractor, dBpowerAMP
    > Music Converter, GOM Player, Proces Explorer, Autoruns, TweaUAC for Vista,
    > WinContig-Folder defragmenter and many more from:
    > http://www.filehippo.com/
    >
    > So Wtf are you blabbering on about, you mad cow!
    >>
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.LOL

    > LMFAO @ you, ya churlish, beef-witted flirt-gill.
    > b.t.w.
    > To Repent, You Must:
    > [ X ] Stop masturbating for a week
    > [ X ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
    > [ X ] Tell your Mommy you've been a bad boy
    > [ X ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
    > [ X ] Actually post something relevant
    > [ ] Read the FAQ
    > [ X ] Get a clue
    > [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    > [ X ] Apologize to everybody in this newsgroup
    > [ ] Post your tests to alt.test/misc.test
    > In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
    > [ X ] Get a life
    > [ ] Never post again
    > [ X ] Age 10 more years before you post again
    > [ X ] I pity your dog
    > [ X ] I think your IQ must be 7
    > [ X ] Go to hell
    > [ ] Yer momma's so fat/stupid/ugly etc...
    > [ X ] Take your s**t somewhere else
    > [ X ] Get f**ked, you pathetic loser
    > [ ] Learn to post or f**k off
    > [ X ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
    > [ X ] See how far your tongue will fit into the electric outlet
    > [ X ] All of the above

    I agree with this poast,
    * I might recommend these linux versions as well!

    Marti, my dear, are you off meds again?
    http://www.filehippo.com/search?q=linux
    --
    HPT

  4. Re: Clogwog sponsors Free Software (via XS4ALL)!

    Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:31:47 +0200

    Rather sorry that this troll must steal nyms to make his points.

    --
    Real HPT

  5. Re: Clogwog sponsors Free Software (via XS4ALL)!

    Some troll pretending to be "High Plains Thumper"
    wrote
    newsan.2008.07.15.03.24.38.115000@invalid.invalid...
    > Clogwog nymthieving as High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> I agree with this poast,
    >> * I might recommend these linux versions as well!
    >> Marti, my dear, are you off meds again?
    >> http://www.filehippo.com/search?q=linux --
    >> HPT

    > Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:31:47 +0200
    >
    > Rather sorry that this troll must steal nyms to make his points.
    >
    > --
    > Real HPT

    Ignore the forger
    --
    HPT

  6. Re: Clogwog sponsors Free Software (via XS4ALL)!

    "High Plains Thumper" schreef in bericht
    newsan.2008.07.16.04.36.35.655000@invalid.invalid...

    --
    Jij uitgelubberde zeskeerperdag gepenetreerde schaamlippenkut
    Jij uitgeneukt belgische kip

+ Reply to Thread