Re: [News] Linux.com Editor Joe Barr is dead - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Linux.com Editor Joe Barr is dead - Linux ; "Homer" wrote in message news:5cmnk5-hhb.ln1@sky.matrix... > Joe Barr died suddenly last night, aged 64. > Did Hans Reiser murder him? ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **...

  1. Re: [News] Linux.com Editor Joe Barr is dead

    "Homer" wrote in message
    > Joe Barr died suddenly last night, aged 64.

    Did Hans Reiser murder him?

  2. Re: [News] Linux.com Editor Joe Barr is dead

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > "Homer" wrote in message
    >> Joe Barr died suddenly last night, aged 64.
    >>

    > Did Hans Reiser murder him?

    Hans is safely ensconced in a small concrete jail cell somewhere in
    California.

    http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/20...lecter0103.jpg

  3. Re: [News] Linux.com Editor Joe Barr is dead

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:56:29 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Ezekiel wrote:
    >> "Homer" wrote in message
    >>> Joe Barr died suddenly last night, aged 64.
    >>>

    >> Did Hans Reiser murder him?

    > Hans is safely ensconced in a small concrete jail cell somewhere in
    > California.
    >
    > http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/20...lecter0103.jpg

    Scary looking guy....

    An obsession with Linux will do that to ya...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: [News] Linux.com Editor Joe Barr is dead

    "DFS" writes:

    > Ezekiel wrote:
    >> "Homer" wrote in message
    >>> Joe Barr died suddenly last night, aged 64.
    >>>

    >> Did Hans Reiser murder him?

    > Hans is safely ensconced in a small concrete jail cell somewhere in
    > California.
    >
    > http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/20...lecter0103.jpg

    I wonder if Marti will write him letters and send him copies of his
    Hackwerk? Maybe even a visit?

    (Visions of the breast against the glass in that scene from Midnight Express).

    --
    "**** you, you lying bitch. "
    -- Rick in alt.true-crime, comp.os.linux.advocacy

  5. Re: [News] Linux.com Editor Joe Barr is dead

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:16:38 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:56:29 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Ezekiel wrote:
    >>> "Homer" wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> Did Hans Reiser murder him?

    >> Hans is safely ensconced in a small concrete jail cell somewhere in
    >> California.
    >>
    >> http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/20...lecter0103.jpg

    > Scary looking guy....
    >
    > An obsession with Linux will do that to ya...

    What made you such a pathetic creature?

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: [News] Linux.com Editor Joe Barr is dead

    On 2008-07-14, Rick wrote:
    > On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:16:38 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Hans is safely ensconced in a small concrete jail cell somewhere in
    >>> California.
    >>>
    >>> http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/20...lecter0103.jpg

    >> Scary looking guy....
    >>
    >> An obsession with Linux will do that to ya...

    > What made you such a pathetic creature?

    Homophobia made the stinking troll what it is today.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power