Xubuntu Xtreme 8.04.1 LTS - Linux

This is a discussion on Xubuntu Xtreme 8.04.1 LTS - Linux ; Just wanted to let everybody know there's an unofficial "remastered" version of Xubuntu 8.04.1 LTS that I put out this morning to add some flavor to Xubuntu. I think I also fixed the problem with X/K/Ubuntu 8.04.1 LTS properly mounting ...

  1. Xubuntu Xtreme 8.04.1 LTS

    Just wanted to let everybody know there's an unofficial "remastered"
    version of Xubuntu 8.04.1 LTS that I put out this morning to add some
    flavor to Xubuntu. I think I also fixed the problem with X/K/Ubuntu
    8.04.1 LTS properly mounting Windows partitions (for those running
    dual-boot and having the Windows partition as sda1).

    Download link available at http://darthchaosofrspw.wordpress.co...now-available/

  2. Re: Xubuntu Xtreme 8.04.1 LTS

    On Jul 13, 11:11*am, Darth Chaos wrote:
    > Just wanted to let everybody know there's an unofficial "remastered"
    > version of Xubuntu 8.04.1 LTS that I put out this morning to add some
    > flavor to Xubuntu. I think I also fixed the problem with X/K/Ubuntu
    > 8.04.1 LTS properly mounting Windows partitions (for those running
    > dual-boot and having the Windows partition as sda1).
    >
    > Download link available athttp://darthchaosofrspw.wordpress.com/2008/07/13/xubuntu-xtreme-8041-...

    Cool. Good job.

  3. Re: Xubuntu Xtreme 8.04.1 LTS

    Darth Chaos wrote:

    > Just wanted to let everybody know there's an unofficial "remastered"
    > version of Xubuntu 8.04.1 LTS that I put out this morning to add some
    > flavor to Xubuntu. I think I also fixed the problem with X/K/Ubuntu
    > 8.04.1 LTS properly mounting Windows partitions (for those running
    > dual-boot and having the Windows partition as sda1).
    >
    > Download link available at

    http://darthchaosofrspw.wordpress.co...now-available/

    I'll download it and try it out. Thanks.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

+ Reply to Thread