Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Tell me, has Schestowitz done anything correctly?

schestowitz.com is the web master of this site, you tell us:

http://danielsorogon.com/links.htm

http://danielsorogon.com

> Have you ever seen a bigger misfit than Roy Schestowtiz?

You mean like how I, Roy S. Schestowtiz, publicly claim to disdain the
use of proprietary software but am the "web master" of a site based
almost entirely on the proprietary technology "Flash"? But I'm not a
lying hypocrite. Really, I'm not! It might only appear that way.

> Could you imagine hiring this buffoon Roy Schestowitz?

Daniel Sorogon hired me, check with him:

http://danielsorogon.com/contact2.htm

Contact Details

Address:

Daniel Sorogon
Florida Contracting and Construction Services, Inc.
34 NW 168 Street
North Miami Beach, Florida 33169

Office: (305) 653-0212 Fax: (305) 653-0232

E-mail: DanSorogon@aol.com

> OMG what a train wreck....

Woo Woo!

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz
Cpu(s): 13.6%us, 2.2%sy, 0.2%ni, 82.9%id, 0.8%wa, 0.0%hi, 0.2%si, 0.0%st