[News] [Rival] Microsoft Rejected Again Amid Proxy Fight - Linux

  1. [News] [Rival] Microsoft Rejected Again Amid Proxy Fight

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Rejected Again Amid Proxy Fight

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Yahoo rejects joint-bid for search business by Icahn and Microsoft
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Yahoo announced Saturday night that it rejected a joint-buyout proposal
    > | that Microsoft and investor activist Carl Icahn offered the night
    > | before, which called for a "complex restructuring" and sale of Yahoo's
    > | search business to Microsoft.
    > `----

    Hi Roy,
    There's more on this story here:
    The Yahoo board seem more than a little annoyed with MS.
    Cheers,
    Attila

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Rejected Again Amid Proxy Fight

+ Reply to Thread