Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut! - Linux ; Nymthief Flatfish (Gary Steward) pretending to be Roy Schestowitz wrote on behalf of Microsoft Corp: > I [Slander snipped] Error in PGP key! -- |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com |0|0|0| http://ubuntusteunpuntdaalhof.googlepages.com...

  1. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    Nymthief Flatfish (Gary Steward) pretending to be Roy Schestowitz wrote
    on behalf of Microsoft Corp:

    [Slander snipped]

    Error in PGP key!

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://ubuntusteunpuntdaalhof.googlepages.com

  2. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

  3. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    He is posting from Altopia. if i were you, i would send the Altopia admin a
    cease & decist letter & the threat of legal action if they don't remove
    this sick pervert from their service.
    https://www.altopia.com/

  4. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 22:45:02 -0400, none of your buisiness wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > He is posting from Altopia. if i were you, i would send the Altopia admin a
    > cease & decist letter & the threat of legal action if they don't remove
    > this sick pervert from their service.
    > https://www.altopia.com/

    How do you figure that?

    80.177.9.133

    Resolves to Demon.net....the same ISP Mark Kent posts from and Roy
    Schestowitz sponges off of?

    Just curious...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > The original message was fake. I did not write it, it's forgery.
    >
    > ____/ ml2mst on Saturday 12 July 2008 14:58 : \____
    >
    >> Nymthief Flatfish (Gary Steward) pretending to be Roy Schestowitz wrote
    >> on behalf of Microsoft Corp:

    >> [Slander snipped]

    >> Error in PGP key!

    > It comes up as red text (not even yellow). He just tossed in a bogus key
    > signature in attempt to fake an identity.
    >
    > My public key is at http://schestowitz.com/PGP

    It's clearly "Shoot yourself in the foot Day" in Redmond today.

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://ubuntusteunpuntdaalhof.googlepages.com

  6. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    ml2mst writes:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> The original message was fake. I did not write it, it's forgery.
    >>
    >> ____/ ml2mst on Saturday 12 July 2008 14:58 : \____
    >>
    >>> Nymthief Flatfish (Gary Steward) pretending to be Roy Schestowitz wrote
    >>> on behalf of Microsoft Corp:

    >>> [Slander snipped]

    >>> Error in PGP key!

    >> It comes up as red text (not even yellow). He just tossed in a bogus key
    >> signature in attempt to fake an identity.
    >>
    >> My public key is at http://schestowitz.com/PGP

    > It's clearly "Shoot yourself in the foot Day" in Redmond today.

    Who the hell is going to rick going to Roy's home page? It was riddled
    with virus and trojans the last time I heard.

  7. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:15:14 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > ml2mst writes:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> The original message was fake. I did not write it, it's forgery.
    >>>
    >>> ____/ ml2mst on Saturday 12 July 2008 14:58 : \____

    >>> It comes up as red text (not even yellow). He just tossed in a bogus key
    >>> signature in attempt to fake an identity.
    >>>
    >>> My public key is at http://schestowitz.com/PGP

    >> It's clearly "Shoot yourself in the foot Day" in Redmond today.

    > Who the hell is going to rick going to Roy's home page? It was riddled
    > with virus and trojans the last time I heard.

    I wouldn't go anywhere near www.schestowitz.com even with HPT's
    computer....
    The site was recently hacked and was full of trojans that were infecting
    anyone who visited the site.

    Of course Roy Schestowitz refused to admit there was a problem and even
    worse refused to fix it!!!!!

    Hopefully he gets hacked again because he is a complete idiot who is being
    paid to SPAM the groups with his paranoid bull****.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:15:14 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> ml2mst writes:

    >>> It's clearly "Shoot yourself in the foot Day" in Redmond today.

    >> Who the hell is going to rick going to Roy's home page? It was riddled
    >> with virus and trojans the last time I heard.

    > I wouldn't go anywhere near www.schestowitz.com even with HPT's
    > computer....
    > The site was recently hacked and was full of trojans that were infecting
    > anyone who visited the site.
    >
    > Of course Roy Schestowitz refused to admit there was a problem and even
    > worse refused to fix it!!!!!
    >
    > Hopefully he gets hacked again because he is a complete idiot who is being
    > paid to SPAM the groups with his paranoid bull****.

    Every other person who uses PGP signing on usenet groups I visit has done
    it properly and my newsreader prompts me to verify the key. Guess whose
    posts do not trigger that? Yup. Roy's.

  9. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:29:37 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> Who the hell is going to rick going to Roy's home page? It was riddled
    >>> with virus and trojans the last time I heard.

    >> I wouldn't go anywhere near www.schestowitz.com even with HPT's
    >> computer....
    >> The site was recently hacked and was full of trojans that were infecting
    >> anyone who visited the site.
    >>
    >> Of course Roy Schestowitz refused to admit there was a problem and even
    >> worse refused to fix it!!!!!
    >>
    >> Hopefully he gets hacked again because he is a complete idiot who is being
    >> paid to SPAM the groups with his paranoid bull****.

    > Every other person who uses PGP signing on usenet groups I visit has done
    > it properly and my newsreader prompts me to verify the key. Guess whose
    > posts do not trigger that? Yup. Roy's.

    That is because Roy Schestowitz is totally inept and he wants people to hit
    his site and meander around so he can cash in on it.

    Tell me, has Schestowitz done anything correctly?

    Have you ever seen a bigger misfit than Roy Schestowtiz?

    Could you imagine hiring this buffoon Roy Schestowitz?

    OMG what a train wreck....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:29:37 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    >>> I wouldn't go anywhere near www.schestowitz.com even with HPT's
    >>> computer....
    >>> The site was recently hacked and was full of trojans that were infecting
    >>> anyone who visited the site.
    >>>
    >>> Of course Roy Schestowitz refused to admit there was a problem and even
    >>> worse refused to fix it!!!!!
    >>>
    >>> Hopefully he gets hacked again because he is a complete idiot who is being
    >>> paid to SPAM the groups with his paranoid bull****.

    >> Every other person who uses PGP signing on usenet groups I visit has done
    >> it properly and my newsreader prompts me to verify the key. Guess whose
    >> posts do not trigger that? Yup. Roy's.

    > That is because Roy Schestowitz is totally inept and he wants people to hit
    > his site and meander around so he can cash in on it.

    I hadn't considered the reason he hadn't put his key in the public key
    servers - but that would explain why. He wants to logs people's IPs and
    to get them to add to his hit counts to keep his masters happy.

    One thing is for sure - I would prefer the key servers to his site. Yes,
    I think it was "owned" recently. Hackers could put anything there for
    his "key".

    --
    "I do believe I have stated that he should be given the benefit of the
    doubt, as is his right. If he did this crime, as it would seem, then he

  11. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:03:04 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> Every other person who uses PGP signing on usenet groups I visit has done
    >>> it properly and my newsreader prompts me to verify the key. Guess whose
    >>> posts do not trigger that? Yup. Roy's.

    >> That is because Roy Schestowitz is totally inept and he wants people to hit
    >> his site and meander around so he can cash in on it.

    > I hadn't considered the reason he hadn't put his key in the public key
    > servers - but that would explain why. He wants to logs people's IPs and
    > to get them to add to his hit counts to keep his masters happy.
    >
    > One thing is for sure - I would prefer the key servers to his site. Yes,
    > I think it was "owned" recently. Hackers could put anything there for
    > his "key".

    The first thing that people have to consider when dealing with Roy
    Schestowitz is that Roy is all about Roy....

    You can google this up and you will see.

    Nothing else matters but what goes into his pocket and the means is a
    secondary focal point in the entire affair.

    Roy Schestowitz is shrewd in that he has conned an entire group of people
    into beliving that he is a Linux advocate.
    Nothing could be further from the truth.

    Try carefully examining his posts and see if you reach the same conclusion.
    Most people will.......

    Roy Schestowitz is running an operation that is lining his pockets and
    making asses out of the fools who are following him.

    I've received a number of emails from people who have direct contact with
    Roy, validated by a Manchester ID, and who know him and I have been
    respecting their privacy but let's just say that Roy Schestowitz is
    considered a total joke amongst his peers.....

    BTW they know how to use Google too....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > Tell me, has Schestowitz done anything correctly?

    schestowitz.com is the web master of this site, you tell us:

    http://danielsorogon.com/links.htm

    http://danielsorogon.com

    > Have you ever seen a bigger misfit than Roy Schestowtiz?

    You mean like how I, Roy S. Schestowtiz, publicly claim to disdain the
    use of proprietary software but am the "web master" of a site based
    almost entirely on the proprietary technology "Flash"? But I'm not a
    lying hypocrite. Really, I'm not! It might only appear that way.

    > Could you imagine hiring this buffoon Roy Schestowitz?

    Daniel Sorogon hired me, check with him:

    http://danielsorogon.com/contact2.htm

    Contact Details

    Address:

    Daniel Sorogon
    Florida Contracting and Construction Services, Inc.
    34 NW 168 Street
    North Miami Beach, Florida 33169

    Office: (305) 653-0212 Fax: (305) 653-0232

    E-mail: DanSorogon@aol.com

    > OMG what a train wreck....

    Woo Woo!

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz
    Cpu(s): 13.6%us, 2.2%sy, 0.2%ni, 82.9%id, 0.8%wa, 0.0%hi, 0.2%si, 0.0%st

  13. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

  14. Re: Another Flafish lie: I'm Daddy's Little Slut!

    > I did not write this.

    Of course I did. Silly me. Linux is making me stupid.

    Help!

+ Reply to Thread