High Plains Wendy Trolls COLA - Linux

This is a discussion on High Plains Wendy Trolls COLA - Linux ; From: Rafael Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy Subject: Re: Hadron Quarks nntp source Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:28:50 +0900 Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server Message-ID: NNTP-Posting-Host: hS2UCkCBLjGVG7pltD04fg.user.aioe.org From: High Plains Thumper Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy Subject: Re: Microsoft Interoffice Memorandum .. Date: Mon, 30 Apr ...

  1. High Plains Wendy Trolls COLA

    From: Rafael
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Re: Hadron Quarks nntp source
    Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:28:50 +0900

    From: High Plains Thumper
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Re: Microsoft Interoffice Memorandum ..
    Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:33:55 +0900

    From: George Hostler
    Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles
    Subject: Re: 2006 Suzuki Boulevard M50 Chain Or Belt Driven?! huh?
    Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:52:12 +0900

    From: High Plains Thumper
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.internet.search-engines,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    Subject: Re: OFFICIAL C.O.L.A FAQ
    Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:35:26 +0100 (CET)

    George Hostler
    312 Remuda St.
    Clovis, New Mexico 88101-9338
    Ph: 505-763-1077

  2. Re: Nomen Nescio Woman Trolls COLA

    Micohsaft fraudster and asstroturfer Nomen Nescio wrote on behalf of Half
    Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    I wonder who in these asstroturfing companies
    is gonna appologise to USA government when
    they find out 'Normal Nescio' is one of their own
    security workers gone awol peddling services to
    private companies.

  3. Re: Nomen Nescio Woman Trolls COLA

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:56:07 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Micohsaft fraudster and asstroturfer Nomen Nescio wrote on behalf of Half
    > Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > I wonder who in these asstroturfing companies
    > is gonna appologise to USA government when
    > they find out 'Normal Nescio' is one of their own
    > security workers gone awol peddling services to
    > private companies.

    Go take your meds mjcr....
    High Plains Thumper is a flaming homosexual.
    This is news?
    I thought everyone knew this already.

    So what?

    Who cares?

    Just don't drop the soap in the shower when HPT is around.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Nomen Nescio Woman Trolls COLA

    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote
    > On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:56:07 GMT, 7 wrote:
    >
    >> Micohsaft fraudster and asstroturfer Nomen Nescio wrote on behalf of Half
    >> Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    >> I wonder who in these asstroturfing companies
    >> is gonna appologise to USA government when
    >> they find out 'Normal Nescio' is one of their own
    >> security workers gone awol peddling services to
    >> private companies.

    > Go take your meds mjcr....
    > High Plains Thumper is a flaming homosexual.

    Since my relationship with Marti, I found true love!
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...T_marriage.jpg

    > This is news?
    > I thought everyone knew this already.
    >
    > So what?
    >
    > Who cares?

    I care!

    > Just don't drop the soap in the shower when HPT is around.

    Err, thrilling!!!!!!!
    --
    HPT

  5. Re: Nomen Nescio Woman Trolls COLA

    Clogwog nymthieving as High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote...
    >> "7" wrote:
    >>
    >>> I wonder who in these asstroturfing companies is gonna appologise to
    >>> USA government when they find out 'Normal Nescio' is one of their own
    >>> security workers gone awol peddling services to private companies.

    >> Go take your meds mjcr....
    >> High Plains Thumper is a flaming homosexual.

    Well Gary (flatfish), you are kidding no one. You are lucky no one has
    popped a flaming cap in your mofo. If someone were to simply punch your
    lights out, I would say justice was served.

    > Since my relationship with Marti, I found true love!
    > http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...T_marriage.jpg

    Cowardly little man Clogwog. You always hide behind objects smaller
    than you, nymthieving to up for a little dick.

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread