Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser - Linux

This is a discussion on Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser - Linux ; http://prescottcomputerguy.org/ Any comments on his site?...

  1. Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    http://prescottcomputerguy.org/

    Any comments on his site?

  2. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    Edward Stanfield (with all crossposts terminated) wrote:

    > http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >
    > Any comments on his site?

    Well, according to w3schools.com:

    "This Page Is Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
    Result: Passed validation"

    --
    HPT

  3. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    "High Plains Thumper" stated in post
    pan.2008.07.12.01.50.12.196000@invalid.invalid on 7/11/08 6:50 PM:

    > Edward Stanfield (with all crossposts terminated) wrote:
    >
    >> http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >>
    >> Any comments on his site?

    > Well, according to w3schools.com:
    >
    > "This Page Is Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
    > Result: Passed validation"

    LOL! Also valid CSS:

    <http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/v...ottcomputerguy
    ..org>

    Not that it is the most important thing in the world but it does show some
    diligence was put into the site to not have silly errors.

    --
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    --Albert Einstein

  4. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Edward Stanfield (with all crossposts terminated) wrote:
    >
    >> http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >>
    >> Any comments on his site?

    > Well, according to w3schools.com:
    >
    > "This Page Is Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
    > Result: Passed validation"

    I didn't see the "why I troll COLA" page. Maybe it's still under
    construction.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Your E-mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    1mjrmkn0v6fmt$.dlg@ziggynet1.ziggynet on 7/11/08 8:43 PM:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Edward Stanfield (with all crossposts terminated) wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >>>
    >>> Any comments on his site?

    >> Well, according to w3schools.com:
    >>
    >> "This Page Is Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
    >> Result: Passed validation"

    > I didn't see the "why I troll COLA" page. Maybe it's still under
    > construction.

    That is *your* web site you are thinking of... but if you think I troll COLA
    then please point to some posts where you think I was trolling.

    --
    The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
    limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and

  6. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:43:16 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Edward Stanfield (with all crossposts terminated) wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >>>
    >>> Any comments on his site?

    >> Well, according to w3schools.com:
    >>
    >> "This Page Is Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional! Result: Passed validation"

    > I didn't see the "why I troll COLA" page. Maybe it's still under
    > construction.

    That comes under: "....I, Michael, get to do the fun part: working with
    the public" In other words, trolling groups as Snit, while his wife works.

    --
    Why don't you smegging-well smeg off,
    you annoying little smeggy smegging smegger!

  7. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    On Jul 11, 9:26*pm, "Edward Stanfield" <127.0....@rot.com> wrote:
    > http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >
    > Any comments on his site?

    HAHAHAHAHAHA at that picture. Answers a lot of questions. Downs
    Syndrome.

    Oh yeah, a 3 year old could put together a better site.

  8. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    In article ,
    Edward Stanfield <127.0.0.1@rot.com> wrote:
    >http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >
    >Any comments on his site?

    Linsucks??!! 0/10 !
    --
    Member - Liberal International
    This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca

  9. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    William Poaster wrote:

    > That comes under: "....I, Michael, get to do the fun part: working with
    > the public" In other words, trolling groups as Snit, while his wife works.

    LOL!!! So you think the Prescott Pooter Guy doesn't get much business?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?

    Good to the last supper

  10. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:26:51 -0700, Edward Stanfield wrote:

    > http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >
    > Any comments on his site?

    So?

    At least it doesn't spew trojans and virii like Roy Schestowitz's site was
    doing to unsuspecting users for quite some time before he fixed it.

    Only a complete fool would risk going to Schestowitz's site....
    If you disagreed with his rantings, that SOB, Roy Schestowitz, would
    probably track you back to your house, grabbing the cable wire hand over
    hand until he reeled you in.

    I wouldn't trust that sponge, thief and liar Roy Schestowitz, as far as I
    can spit....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  11. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    On Jul 12, 7:55*pm, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    > On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:26:51 -0700, Edward Stanfield wrote:
    > >http://prescottcomputerguy.org/

    > > Any comments on his site?

    > So?
    >
    > At least it doesn't spew trojans and virii like Roy Schestowitz's site was
    > doing to unsuspecting users for quite some time before he fixed it.
    >
    > Only a complete fool would risk going to Schestowitz's site....
    > If you disagreed with his rantings, that SOB, Roy Schestowitz, would
    > probably track you back to your house, grabbing the cable wire hand over
    > hand until he reeled you in.
    >
    > I wouldn't trust that sponge, thief and liar Roy Schestowitz, as far as I
    > can spit....
    >
    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    Isn't that one of Downs Syndrome boy NymShifts?

  12. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:37:31 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    >> I didn't see the "why I troll COLA" page. Maybe it's still under
    >> construction.

    > That comes under: "....I, Michael, get to do the fun part: working with
    > the public" In other words, trolling groups as Snit, while his wife
    > works.

    On some of his posts, perhaps it's across the board, he now sets the X-No-
    Archive header to cover his tracks. I think this is new behaviour,
    perhaps a reaction to being "targeted".

    -Thufir

  13. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:51:37 +0000, thufir wrote:

    > On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:37:31 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >>> I didn't see the "why I troll COLA" page. Maybe it's still under
    >>> construction.

    >> That comes under: "....I, Michael, get to do the fun part: working with
    >> the public" In other words, trolling groups as Snit, while his wife
    >> works.

    > On some of his posts, perhaps it's across the board, he now sets the
    > X-No- Archive header to cover his tracks. I think this is new
    > behaviour, perhaps a reaction to being "targeted".

    I don't think he gets the concept that customers might be interested to
    know what others think of his levels of expertise and moral character.

    --
    Rick

  14. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    Rick wrote:

    > I don't think he gets the concept that customers might be interested to
    > know what others think of his levels of expertise and moral character.

    What makes you think he has any actual customers? :-)
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ...."She's dead, Jim. Still warm, though. Flip ya for her?"

    Good to the last supper

  15. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    "Rick" stated in post
    LqydnfHzAfVBEOTVnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d@supernews.com on 7/12/08 10:08 PM:

    >>> That comes under: "....I, Michael, get to do the fun part: working with
    >>> the public" In other words, trolling groups as Snit, while his wife
    >>> works.

    >> On some of his posts, perhaps it's across the board, he now sets the
    >> X-No- Archive header to cover his tracks. I think this is new
    >> behaviour, perhaps a reaction to being "targeted".
    >>

    > I don't think he gets the concept that customers might be interested to
    > know what others think of his levels of expertise and moral character.

    I do not want you and your co-trolls to associate *your* posts with me...
    that reflects poorly on me. People might think that you and your ilk
    actually - LOL - are not lying swines.

    --
    BU__SH__

  16. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 01:19:24 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Rick wrote:
    >
    >> I don't think he gets the concept that customers might be interested to
    >> know what others think of his levels of expertise and moral character.

    > What makes you think he has any actual customers? :-)

    Does he deserve any?

    --
    Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
    for Vista, a junk bond?

  17. Re: Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:51:37 +0000, thufir wrote:

    > On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:37:31 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >>> I didn't see the "why I troll COLA" page. Maybe it's still under
    >>> construction.

    >> That comes under: "....I, Michael, get to do the fun part: working with
    >> the public" In other words, trolling groups as Snit, while his wife
    >> works.

    > On some of his posts, perhaps it's across the board, he now sets the X-No-
    > Archive header to cover his tracks. I think this is new behaviour,
    > perhaps a reaction to being "targeted".

    Only works in google. There are plenty of other archives which don't
    honour the X-N-A headers.

    --
    Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
    for Vista, a junk bond?