A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style - Linux

This is a discussion on A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style - Linux ; [KEYBOARD WARNING] Well, Microsoft sure tries to keep on top of all those problems that keep cropping up in Vista and the likes. And last week, they identified the following severe showstopper: "The words "Friendster," "Klum," "Nazr," "Obama," and "Racicot" ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

  1. A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    [KEYBOARD WARNING]

    Well, Microsoft sure tries to keep on top of all those problems that keep
    cropping up in Vista and the likes. And last week, they identified the
    following severe showstopper:

    "The words "Friendster," "Klum," "Nazr," "Obama," and "Racicot" are not
    recognized when you check the spelling in Windows Vista and in Windows
    Server 2008"

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955020

    Ouch, now *that's bad*! All those poor Windows users typing "Obama",
    completely at a loss what the wiggly red line is doing there ... or (for
    the more computer-savvy) severely disappointed in Microsoft products ...

    So, what's the remedy? Yup, a Windows Update ...

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/11/vista_update/

    "Download size: 56.3 MB"

    Ah, I think what we're seeing here is the all-new Vista technology at its
    bloatest -- er, finest ... but OK, I guess the download isn't just the
    words to be added to the dictionaries, but the complete, revised
    dictionaries. This isn't actually much different from the way things go in
    Linux and other OS'es. But come on ... pushing out 56 MB in dictionaries
    just to add a handful of rarely used words ... But we're not done yet:

    "You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect."

    And Vista wasn't supposed to need a reboot after every fart? And why on
    earth would something like a dictionary change need a reboot? Please don't
    tell me that Vista's dictionaries are preloaded into memory upon boot, or
    something utterly silly and bloaty like that ... Besides, what's with
    the "may"? Howcome Microsoft doesn't even know whether a reboot is
    necessary or not? They wrote the crap themselves, now didn't they?
    Ah well, it's nu use getting all worked up over something as trivial as
    this ... although:

    "Update type: Important"

    This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

    Richard Rasker
    --
    http://www.linetec.nl

  2. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    Richard Rasker wrote:
    > [KEYBOARD WARNING]
    >
    > Well, Microsoft sure tries to keep on top of all those problems that keep
    > cropping up in Vista and the likes. And last week, they identified the
    > following severe showstopper:
    >
    > "The words "Friendster," "Klum," "Nazr," "Obama," and "Racicot" are not
    > recognized when you check the spelling in Windows Vista and in Windows
    > Server 2008"
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955020
    >
    > Ouch, now *that's bad*! All those poor Windows users typing "Obama",
    > completely at a loss what the wiggly red line is doing there ... or (for
    > the more computer-savvy) severely disappointed in Microsoft products ...
    >
    > So, what's the remedy? Yup, a Windows Update ...
    >
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/11/vista_update/
    >
    > "Download size: 56.3 MB"
    >
    > Ah, I think what we're seeing here is the all-new Vista technology at its
    > bloatest -- er, finest ... but OK, I guess the download isn't just the
    > words to be added to the dictionaries, but the complete, revised
    > dictionaries. This isn't actually much different from the way things go in
    > Linux and other OS'es. But come on ... pushing out 56 MB in dictionaries
    > just to add a handful of rarely used words ... But we're not done yet:
    >
    > "You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect."
    >
    > And Vista wasn't supposed to need a reboot after every fart? And why on
    > earth would something like a dictionary change need a reboot? Please don't
    > tell me that Vista's dictionaries are preloaded into memory upon boot, or
    > something utterly silly and bloaty like that ... Besides, what's with
    > the "may"? Howcome Microsoft doesn't even know whether a reboot is
    > necessary or not? They wrote the crap themselves, now didn't they?
    > Ah well, it's nu use getting all worked up over something as trivial as
    > this ... although:
    >
    > "Update type: Important"
    >
    > This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

    lol.

    It is hilarious. Not for any windows vs linux reason but its just
    jobsworthiness of the highest order.

  3. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    Richard Rasker wrote:

    Oh my god, are you out of your cotton picking mind here or what? This NG
    is totally ridiculous with a bunch of stupid Linux Lunatic home users
    running around in it.

  4. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    And this Roy character is so messed up, and he is so far out there that
    he is beyond ridiculous. The man is bordering on the psychotic side of
    pathetic.

  5. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    ____/ Richard Rasker on Friday 11 July 2008 11:53 : \____

    > [KEYBOARD WARNING]
    >
    > Well, Microsoft sure tries to keep on top of all those problems that keep
    > cropping up in Vista and the likes. And last week, they identified the
    > following severe showstopper:
    >
    > "The words "Friendster," "Klum," "Nazr," "Obama," and "Racicot" are not
    > recognized when you check the spelling in Windows Vista and in Windows
    > Server 2008"
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955020
    >
    > Ouch, now *that's bad*! All those poor Windows users typing "Obama",
    > completely at a loss what the wiggly red line is doing there ... or (for
    > the more computer-savvy) severely disappointed in Microsoft products ...
    >
    > So, what's the remedy? Yup, a Windows Update ...
    >
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/11/vista_update/
    >
    > "Download size: 56.3 MB"
    >
    > Ah, I think what we're seeing here is the all-new Vista technology at its
    > bloatest -- er, finest ... but OK, I guess the download isn't just the
    > words to be added to the dictionaries, but the complete, revised
    > dictionaries. This isn't actually much different from the way things go in
    > Linux and other OS'es. But come on ... pushing out 56 MB in dictionaries
    > just to add a handful of rarely used words ... But we're not done yet:
    >
    > "You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect."
    >
    > And Vista wasn't supposed to need a reboot after every fart? And why on
    > earth would something like a dictionary change need a reboot? Please don't
    > tell me that Vista's dictionaries are preloaded into memory upon boot, or
    > something utterly silly and bloaty like that ... Besides, what's with
    > the "may"? Howcome Microsoft doesn't even know whether a reboot is
    > necessary or not? They wrote the crap themselves, now didn't they?
    > Ah well, it's nu use getting all worked up over something as trivial as
    > this ... although:
    >
    > "Update type: Important"
    >
    > This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.
    >
    > Richard Rasker

    When they take the Osama out your Obama, there's risk that the NSA'a back doors
    in Vista will be exploited by Al-Qaeda.

    Now seriously, Microsoft promise that Vista would resolve that reboot issue. I
    guess its promises are not worth relying on.

    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | It is no longer uncommon to be uncommon

  6. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    "Richard Rasker" wrote in message

    > This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

    Rant all you want, but the gap widens. The sage advice that pertains here
    was written on bumper stickers decades ago - "I may be slow, but I'm ahead
    of YOU!".

    You Linux fans should spend more time trying to find an effective strategy
    than indulging in a lot of useless carping.

  7. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    * Richard Rasker peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955020
    >
    > Ouch, now *that's bad*! All those poor Windows users typing "Obama",
    > completely at a loss what the wiggly red line is doing there ... or (for
    > the more computer-savvy) severely disappointed in Microsoft products ...
    >
    > So, what's the remedy? Yup, a Windows Update ...
    >
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/11/vista_update/
    >
    > "Download size: 56.3 MB"

    *sniff* *sniff* I smell "slip-streaming".

    > "You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect."

    *sniff* *sniff* I smell "slip-streaming".

    > And Vista wasn't supposed to need a reboot after every fart? And why on
    > earth would something like a dictionary change need a reboot? Please don't
    > tell me that Vista's dictionaries are preloaded into memory upon boot, or
    > something utterly silly and bloaty like that ...

    I wouldn't be surprised.

    > "Update type: Important"
    >
    > This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

    --
    It is your destiny.
    -- Darth Vader

  8. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    "Richard Rasker" wrote in message
    > [KEYBOARD WARNING]
    >
    > Well, Microsoft sure tries to keep on top of all those problems that keep
    > cropping up in Vista and the likes. And last week, they identified the
    > following severe showstopper:
    >
    > "The words "Friendster," "Klum," "Nazr," "Obama," and "Racicot" are not
    > recognized when you check the spelling in Windows Vista and in Windows
    > Server 2008"
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955020
    >
    > Ouch, now *that's bad*! All those poor Windows users typing "Obama",
    > completely at a loss what the wiggly red line is doing there ... or (for
    > the more computer-savvy) severely disappointed in Microsoft products ...
    >
    > So, what's the remedy? Yup, a Windows Update ...

    Only a moron would complain that words like "Obama" and "Rasker" aren't in
    the dictionary since they are not proper words that appear in the
    dictionary.

    As far as the "remedy" goes... I suppose that right-clicking on the word
    and selecting "Add to dictionary" is too difficult for a lintard to
    understand.

  9. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    Linonut wrote:

    And you're just silly as the silly lunatic that made the silly post. I
    suspect that you have a lot of butt rags that you use to wash someone's
    butt in this NG before you pucker-up and kiss that butt.

    How many butt rags do you have?

  10. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > As far as the "remedy" goes... I suppose that right-clicking on the word
    > and selecting "Add to dictionary" is too difficult for a lintard to
    > understand.

    You mistyped wintard there.
    After all, that "dictionary update" is for WINDOWS from MICROSOFT.
    It's not an open office or ispell or aspell update, now, is it?

    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  11. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    On 2008-07-11, Richard Rasker claimed:
    > [KEYBOARD WARNING]
    >
    > Well, Microsoft sure tries to keep on top of all those problems that keep
    > cropping up in Vista and the likes. And last week, they identified the
    > following severe showstopper:
    >
    > "The words "Friendster," "Klum," "Nazr," "Obama," and "Racicot" are not
    > recognized when you check the spelling in Windows Vista and in Windows
    > Server 2008"
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955020

    > "Download size: 56.3 MB"

    > "You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect."

    > "Update type: Important"
    >
    > This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

    Whaddya mean "would be"? It's hilarious /because/ it's so sad and
    stupid!

    --
    Bill Gates: "As long as they [China] are going to steal it, we want
    them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and then we'll

  12. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:53:33 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Richard Rasker" wrote in message
    >> [KEYBOARD WARNING]
    >>
    >> Well, Microsoft sure tries to keep on top of all those problems that keep
    >> cropping up in Vista and the likes. And last week, they identified the
    >> following severe showstopper:
    >>
    >> "The words "Friendster," "Klum," "Nazr," "Obama," and "Racicot" are not
    >> recognized when you check the spelling in Windows Vista and in Windows
    >> Server 2008"
    >>
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955020
    >>
    >> Ouch, now *that's bad*! All those poor Windows users typing "Obama",
    >> completely at a loss what the wiggly red line is doing there ... or (for
    >> the more computer-savvy) severely disappointed in Microsoft products ...
    >>
    >> So, what's the remedy? Yup, a Windows Update ...

    > Only a moron would complain that words like "Obama" and "Rasker" aren't in
    > the dictionary since they are not proper words that appear in the
    > dictionary.
    >
    > As far as the "remedy" goes... I suppose that right-clicking on the word
    > and selecting "Add to dictionary" is too difficult for a lintard to
    > understand.

    Klum?
    As in Heidi Klum?

    Who the hell cares what some no talent model does?

    Nazr and Racicot?
    What's that?
    Some kind of Middle Eastern dinner plate?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  13. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    * Ezekiel peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955020
    >>
    >> Ouch, now *that's bad*! All those poor Windows users typing "Obama",
    >> completely at a loss what the wiggly red line is doing there ... or (for
    >> the more computer-savvy) severely disappointed in Microsoft products ...
    >>
    >> So, what's the remedy? Yup, a Windows Update ...

    > Only a moron would complain that words like "Obama" and "Rasker" aren't in
    > the dictionary since they are not proper words that appear in the
    > dictionary.
    >
    > As far as the "remedy" goes... I suppose that right-clicking on the word
    > and selecting "Add to dictionary" is too difficult for a lintard to
    > understand.

    Poor old Zeke. As usual, the point flies right over his beetling brows.

    He should be using the word "microtard", rather than "lintard", since it
    was Microsoft personnel who took the trouble to implement a 56 Mb
    update based on the minor problem that Rasker mentioned.

    Also, very odd that there is no facility for patching a dictionary. Tsk
    tsk.

    --
    To lead people, you must follow behind.
    -- Lao Tsu

  14. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    Homer wrote:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
    >
    >> Also, very odd that there is no facility for patching a dictionary.
    >> Tsk tsk.

    > A list of words stored in an un-patchable binary format.
    >
    > Handy.

    What puzzles me even more is its size -- 56 MB for two dictionaries, German and
    English. This is *massive* compared to OpenOffice's dictionaries:

    $ ls -lh /usr/share/dict/ooo/*.dic
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 9,7M 2008-03-09 01:37 /usr/share/dict/ooo/de_DE.dic
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 514K 2008-03-09 01:37 /usr/share/dict/ooo/en_GB.dic
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 680K 2008-03-09 01:37 /usr/share/dict/ooo/en_US.dic
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 49K 2008-03-09 01:37 /usr/share/dict/ooo/hyph_de_DE.dic
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 78K 2008-03-09 01:37 /usr/share/dict/ooo/hyph_en_GB.dic
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 78K 2008-03-09 01:37 /usr/share/dict/ooo/hyph_en_US.dic
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 114K 2008-03-09 01:37 /usr/share/dict/ooo/hyph_nl_NL.dic
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2,0M 2008-03-09 01:37 /usr/share/dict/ooo/nl_NL.dic

    Grand total of three dictionaries together: 19 MB (counting US and GB as one
    dictionary). OK, let's see how many words the German dictionary file contains:

    $ wc -l /usr/share/dict/ooo/de_DE.dic
    596517 /usr/share/dict/ooo/de_DE.dic

    A little short of 600,000 words -- so roughly 16 bytes per word, in plaintext
    format, at that. Now let's say Microsoft's German dictionary is 30 MB (and the
    English one 23 MB), this would mean that it contains some /two million/ words.

    This is clearly ridiculous. For starters, there aren't that many words in the
    German language by far. OK, you can get a bit of extra padding entering last
    names and other stuff that actually doesn't belong in a dictionary, but even
    that wouldn't get you past the one million mark. Then there's grammar checking
    which may account for that extra bloat, but I seriously doubt whether that
    applies here -- AFAIK, grammar checking is only offered in MS Office, not in
    the other applications. Furthermore, basic grammar is a matter of perhaps a
    few thousand rules plus an equal amount of exceptions, so that couldn't
    account for all those megabytes either.

    Also, one would expect a binary format to be more efficient, not less efficient
    than plaintext -- or else, what would be the point of using a binary format in
    the first place?

    Oh, wait a minute, I get it: to prevent people from using it -- in any manner
    not blessed by Microsoft, that is.

    Richard Rasker
    --
    http://www.linetec.nl

  15. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    On 2008-07-11, amicus_curious wrote:

    > "Richard Rasker" wrote in message
    >>
    >> This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.
    >>

    > Rant all you want, but the gap widens. The sage advice that pertains here
    > was written on bumper stickers decades ago - "I may be slow, but I'm ahead
    > of YOU!".
    >
    > You Linux fans should spend more time trying to find an effective strategy
    > than indulging in a lot of useless carping.

    Or.... we could just get on with our work....

    Unfortunately, Richard has to deal with Vista in his work.... poor
    bastard.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  16. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > On 2008-07-11, amicus_curious wrote:
    >>
    >> "Richard Rasker" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.
    >>>

    >> Rant all you want, but the gap widens. The sage advice that pertains
    >> here was written on bumper stickers decades ago - "I may be slow, but I'm
    >> ahead of YOU!".
    >>
    >> You Linux fans should spend more time trying to find an effective
    >> strategy than indulging in a lot of useless carping.

    > Or.... we could just get on with our work....
    >
    > Unfortunately, Richard has to deal with Vista in his work.... poor
    > bastard.

    Nah, that ain't so bad ... Most of the time, I don't even have to boot into
    Vista. I wipe it from the machine, and install Mandriva (or sometimes
    Debian). Only on rare occasions, people ask me for a dual-boot Linux
    install, in which case I have to boot Vista and us its built-in
    partitioning tool -- which amazingly only crapped out on me once so far.

    Richard Rasker
    --
    http://www.linetec.nl

  17. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    amicus_curious wrote:

    > "Richard Rasker" wrote in message
    >>
    >> This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.
    >>

    > Rant all you want, but the gap widens. The sage advice that pertains here
    > was written on bumper stickers decades ago - "I may be slow, but I'm ahead
    > of YOU!".

    .... trying to blocking your progress", I would add.

    > You Linux fans should spend more time trying to find an effective strategy
    > than indulging in a lot of useless carping.

    Well, we have two advocacy strategies:
    1 - "Linux is great."
    2 - "Windows is crap."

    Now you may ask what the difference is with Microsoft's own strategies,
    which look remarkably similar -- and that's a very good question. The
    answer is simple: some $50 billion, I'd say.

    Just look at what's going on right now: Microsoft is sinking a few hundred
    million at least into getting people to pay for this crap called Windows
    Vista. For the slower among us: They're not spending hundreds of millions
    of dollars on /improving/ Vista in any way. Nope, they're just spending it
    to make people buy it. And almost as an afterthought, Vista is all you can
    get in retail, with XP pulled from the shelves as of two weeks ago. So no
    doubt, Microsoft will proclaim this latest "swallow the turd" campaign a
    huge success in the months to come, because, yup, indeed, people will buy
    computers preloaded with Windows Vista /en masse/.

    And *that's* how you succesfully advocate an OS. Now, let's see where we can
    get, say, half a billion or so, and dump it into a world-wide "get your
    free Linux NOW" campaign.

    Richard Rasker
    --
    http://www.linetec.nl

  18. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Homer

    wrote
    on Sat, 12 Jul 2008 01:30:35 +0100
    :
    > Verily I say unto thee, that Richard Rasker spake thusly:
    >
    >> What puzzles me even more is its size -- 56 MB for two dictionaries,
    >> German and English. This is *massive* compared to OpenOffice's
    >> dictionaries:

    > For an insight into what Microsoft considers "efficient", check out the
    > source to a simple "Hello World" Web page created in Word, courtesy of
    > our very own Snit (a.k.a. Michael Glasser, Prescott Computer Guy):
    >
    > http://blip.tv/file/926486/

    Yipes with a capital yipe.

    > Pages and pages of junk, just to mark-up two words and a picture.
    > It's easy to see how such a company could bloat 19MB of uncompressed
    > files to 56MB of compressed data.

    Indeed, though oowriter has a few issues. However, the
    "save as" html is far more reasonable sizewise; a simple
    "Hello World" file similar to the one in the above video
    generated a 662-byte file, along with a duplicate of the
    included picture. The file is 4.0 Transitional, and the
    tags are in upper case, with STYLE= qualifiers -- not the
    prettiest but not the worst either, not by a long shot.
    The image width and height it didn't get quite right for
    some reason. Most likely I inadvertantly stretched it.

    Just to drive me crazy, there is another option; "Save As"
    is the straightforward one, but there's also an Export,
    which has an XHTML option, which requires a Java runtime.
    The resulting XHTML, while still far smaller than Word's,
    still generated 1991 bytes, a good chunk of which was a
    generated style sheet, and the actual output actually
    uses 'class=' attributes. Interestingly, this one's
    XHTML Strict.

    It unfortunately botched the image reference, though.
    Smells like an XSL bug. (This is version 2.4.1.) It also
    included a width and height that differed from the given
    picture -- much more so than the .HTML test. Odd.

    There is a *third* option (why did they do it this
    way?) to export it to PDF; the result came in at 16k,
    in my test case. (I can't say I can directly compare
    the two, as I don't have his "spider" image. The test
    image I created is a 7.6k PNG file.) The PDF fuzzed the
    picture slightly, but there's probably an adjustment or
    two I could use if necessary.

    Of the three, the PDF is probably the simplest to handle,
    but the XHTML shows a fair amount of potential, apart from
    the image reference bug. Dunno if I can tell OOWriter to
    use an external stylesheet, but one can postprocess the
    file easily enough, if one wants to go this route.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Q: "Why is my computer doing that?"
    A: "Don't do that and you'll be fine."

  19. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    * Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Richard Rasker spake thusly:
    >
    >> What puzzles me even more is its size -- 56 MB for two dictionaries,
    >> German and English. This is *massive* compared to OpenOffice's
    >> dictionaries:

    > For an insight into what Microsoft considers "efficient", check out the
    > source to a simple "Hello World" Web page created in Word, courtesy of
    > our very own Snit (a.k.a. Michael Glasser, Prescott Computer Guy):
    >
    > http://blip.tv/file/926486/

    Talk about your mouth-breathing geek!

    > Pages and pages of junk, just to mark-up two words and a picture.
    > It's easy to see how such a company could bloat 19MB of uncompressed
    > files to 56MB of compressed data.

    On that page, in a huge font:

    MIchael <------ attention! Typo lame!
    Glasser
    Prescott
    Computer
    Guy

    --
    Never say you know a man until you have divided an inheritance with him.

  20. Re: A Problem and its Solution -- Microsoft style

    Linonut writes:

    > * Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that Richard Rasker spake thusly:
    >>
    >>> What puzzles me even more is its size -- 56 MB for two dictionaries,
    >>> German and English. This is *massive* compared to OpenOffice's
    >>> dictionaries:

    >> For an insight into what Microsoft considers "efficient", check out the
    >> source to a simple "Hello World" Web page created in Word, courtesy of
    >> our very own Snit (a.k.a. Michael Glasser, Prescott Computer Guy):
    >>
    >> http://blip.tv/file/926486/

    > Talk about your mouth-breathing geek!
    >
    >> Pages and pages of junk, just to mark-up two words and a picture.
    >> It's easy to see how such a company could bloat 19MB of uncompressed
    >> files to 56MB of compressed data.

    > On that page, in a huge font:
    >
    > MIchael <------ attention! Typo lame!
    > Glasser
    > Prescott
    > Computer
    > Guy

    The nastiness of the COLA "advocates" is quite amazing. This targeting
    and Google seeding in the context of COLA using his business and real
    name is quite sickening. You should all be ashamed of yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast