Temp to perm positions for top notch Linux System Administrators.
Experience in large environments a MUST. Every candidate I've placed
with this client has gone perm and is still there. Dulles, VA
location. Established, cutting edge company. You'll be working with
very bright people. Must have strong experience with DNS. Nagios
experience is a plus. Some positions offer domestic and international
travel opps to GREAT cities! Please contact
missy.cottrell@princetoninformation.com. No third parties. US
citizens or green card holders only. I look forward to hearing from
you!