[News] Microsoft's Linux Subsidiary Crumbles - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Microsoft's Linux Subsidiary Crumbles - Linux ; Hey Doofus--Novell is not a subsidiary of Microsoft. Get your facts straight. RL Novell and Microsoft—Working Together for CustomersRon Hovsepian and Steve Ballmer take the stage together to announce a new collaborative relationship between Novell and Microsoft. ... www.novell.com/linux/microsoft/...

  1. Re: Microsoft's Linux Subsidiary Crumbles

    Hey Doofus--Novell is not a subsidiary of Microsoft. Get your facts
    straight.

    RL

    Novell and Microsoft—Working Together for CustomersRon Hovsepian and
    Steve Ballmer take the stage together to announce a new collaborative
    relationship between Novell and Microsoft. ...
    www.novell.com/linux/microsoft/

  2. [News] Microsoft's Linux Subsidiary Crumbles

  3. Re: Microsoft's Linux Subsidiary Crumbles

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer raylopez99 wrote on behalf of Half Wits
    from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > Hey Doofus--Novell is not a subsidiary of Microsoft. Get your facts
    > straight.

    Have you informed Micoshaft of this?

+ Reply to Thread