Re: Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm - Linux ; rpautrey2, ye pot-bellied peasant footboy, foul spoken coward, that thund'rest with thy tongue, and with thy weapon nothing dares perform, ye croaked: > Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm 50,000,000 sheep and 100,000,000 cows. -- Hammer of Thor: February 2007. ...

  1. Re: Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm

    rpautrey2, ye pot-bellied peasant footboy, foul spoken coward, that
    thund'rest with thy tongue, and with thy weapon nothing dares perform,
    ye croaked:

    > Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm

    50,000,000 sheep and 100,000,000 cows.

  2. Re: Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm

    In article ,
    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:

    > rpautrey2, ye pot-bellied peasant footboy, foul spoken coward, that
    > thund'rest with thy tongue, and with thy weapon nothing dares perform,
    > ye croaked:
    >
    > > Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm

    > 50,000,000 sheep and 100,000,000 cows.

    You're either one of the sheep, or one of the cows. No one can tell
    which. Oops, I forgot you can't be either. That would put you far too
    high up on the chain of intelligent life.
    --
    Mike

  3. Re: Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm

    Mike, ye qualling spotted snake with double tongue, despised substance
    of divinest show, ye hassled:

    > In article ,
    > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
    >
    >> rpautrey2, ye pot-bellied peasant footboy, foul spoken coward, that
    >> thund'rest with thy tongue, and with thy weapon nothing dares perform,
    >> ye croaked:
    >>
    >> > Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm

    >> 50,000,000 sheep and 100,000,000 cows.

    > You're either one of the sheep, or one of the cows. No one can tell
    > which. Oops, I forgot you can't be either. That would put you far too
    > high up on the chain of intelligent life.

    Wow! You managed to bounce a proxy lame.

    Who wrote it for you, dribbler?

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking cooked sufficiently locust intestines
    with cabbage garnish with gruesome carcinoma aside over-cooked opossum
    rot accompanied by disturbing genitalia on top of disintegrating
    laughing jackass spew and goose breast garnish accentuated by browned
    llama ulcer and electric eel blister dressing, served in a gurgling
    saucepan stuffed with bloody onion, fatty scraps of tuna and pieces of
    offal, fresh blood, a side of pastries and a few ounces of thickened
    bologna extract.

  4. sex I can't show even a little enthusiasm

    Mike, ye blubbery lecher, your beard deserves not so honourable a grave
    as to stuff a botcher's cushion or to be entombed in as ass's pack
    saddle, ye yowled:

    > I dread mornings. My anxiety just leads to more problems.

  5. Is she cheating me..

    zynteq7, ye wenching newts and blind-worms, rogue, hence, avant vanish
    like hailstones go, ye ejaculated:

    > I was wondering if you can get STD's from just getting fingered. I got
    > fingered and now I have all these little itchy bumps under my vaginal
    > opening more in the butt crack area. If you can get an STD do you know
    > if I have one and what it may be?? I can't go to a gyno because my mum
    > would hit the roof. I mean EVERYONE gets fingered. its almost like
    > kissing where I come from. Please help!!!

  6. Re: Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 02:12:37 -1200, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    > rpautrey2, ye pot-bellied peasant footboy, foul spoken coward, that
    > thund'rest with thy tongue, and with thy weapon nothing dares perform,
    > ye croaked:
    >
    >> Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm

    > 50,000,000 sheep and 100,000,000 cows.

    Don't light a match!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  7. Re: Is she cheating me..

    "zynteq7" wrote in message
    newsf6zbm$cuw$k@alt.sports.tired-rod-of-lordly-might.com.mauritania...
    > zynteq7, ye wenching newts and blind-worms, rogue, hence, avant vanish
    > like hailstones go, ye ejaculated:
    >
    >> I was wondering if you can get STD's from just getting fingered. I got
    >> fingered and now I have all these little itchy bumps under my vaginal
    >> opening more in the butt crack area. If you can get an STD do you know
    >> if I have one and what it may be?? I can't go to a gyno because my mum
    >> would hit the roof. I mean EVERYONE gets fingered. its almost like
    >> kissing where I come from. Please help!!!

    it would be helpful if you posted some pictures of the opening....alot of
    them

  8. Re: Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm

    "Kadaitcha Man" schreef in bericht
    > rpautrey2, ye pot-bellied peasant footboy, foul spoken coward, that
    > thund'rest with thy tongue, and with thy weapon nothing dares perform,
    > ye croaked:
    >
    >> Pickens Building World's Largest Wind Farm

    > 50,000,000 sheep and 100,000,000 cows.

    lol
    "T. Bone Pickens"
    http://www.beefretail.org/uDocs/1369T-Bone%20Steak.jpg
    --
    De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum!

+ Reply to Thread