[News] Fedora TV Launched - Linux

  1. [News] Fedora TV Launched

    Fedora TV

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | What is it?
    |
    | A way for our community to easily share video and audio related to Fedora
    | with each other - the mechanism we’ve chosen to do this is an RSS feed that
    | also exists as a channel in Miro.
    `----

    http://jonrob.wordpress.com/2008/07/08/fedora-tv/

    Recent:

    Ubuntu Developer Channel: Packaging 101 Video

    | Well folks, the Ubuntu Developer Channel continues to get crammed with
    | goodness, and I am pleased to announce another MOTU video - Packaging 101
    | Part 1 and Part 2.
    |
    | [...]
    |

    | Videos will be uploaded in Ogg Theora format here as they are released. The
    | videos above are not there yet - they are being encoded, but should be there
    | over the next few days.
    `----

    http://www.jonobacon.org/?p=1197

    Ubuntu Brainstorm Update

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Four amazing days have passed since the launch of brainstorm.ubuntu.com, and
    | all we can say is Whoah! A couple of numbers:
    |
    | * * * 10,000 registered users
    | * * * 2700 ideas (in comparison, Dell Ideastorm has 9000 ideas)
    `----

    http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/1365

    Feeling the heat at Microsoft

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | you who is Microsoft's biggest competitor now, who would it be? *

    | to go with that.
    `----

  2. Re: [News] Fedora TV Launched

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 08:17:53 -0400, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Fedora TV
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| What is it?
    >|
    >| A way for our community to easily share video and audio related to Fedora
    >| with each other - the mechanism weve chosen to do this is an RSS feed that
    >| also exists as a channel in Miro.

    Well, next time I have insomnia I know what channel to watch.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread