Knowledge sharing…..:) - Linux

This is a discussion on Knowledge sharing…..:) - Linux ; Please share your knowledge’s, experience and other achievements in the field of Linux/Unix by visiting: www.linux4m.com thanks.... Because: Often times we know what we want to do in a general sense, but we aren’t quite sure where to start. We ...

  1. Knowledge sharing…..:)

    Please share your knowledge’s, experience and other achievements in
    the field of Linux/Unix by visiting:

    www.linux4m.com

    thanks....

    Because:
    Often times we know what we want to do in a general sense, but we
    aren’t quite sure where to start. We sit around waiting for the right
    opportunity but it never comes. When you find yourself in this
    position DO SOMETHING. DO ANYTHING. You will probably make mistakes
    and have to start over, but by acting you build a foundation of
    knowledge, gain experience, and make contacts. One venture leads to
    another, and before you know it, that opportunity you’re dreaming of
    presents itself. If you sit around and wait, you will always be
    waiting. If you really want something get in the game and start making
    moves.

    Quote By -Pablo Picasso

  2. Re: Knowledge sharing…..:)

    On Jul 9, 12:26*am, naresh wrote:
    > Please share your knowledge’s, experience and other achievements in
    > the field of Linux/Unix by visiting:
    >
    > www.linux4m.com
    >
    > thanks....
    >
    > Because:
    > Often times we know what we want to do in a general sense, but we
    > aren’t quite sure where to start. We sit around waiting for the right
    > opportunity but it never comes. When you find yourself in this
    > position DO SOMETHING. DO ANYTHING. You will probably make mistakes
    > and have to start over, but by acting you build a foundation of
    > knowledge, gain experience, and make contacts. One venture leads to
    > another, and before you know it, that opportunity you’re dreaming of
    > presents itself. If you sit around and wait, you will always be
    > waiting. If you really want something get in the game and start making
    > moves.
    >
    > Quote By -Pablo Picasso

    pretty cool!

  3. Re: Knowledge sharing…..:)

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 06:02:09 -0700, Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:

    > On Jul 9, 12:26Â*am, naresh wrote:
    >> Please share your knowledge’s, experience and other achievements in the
    >> field of Linux/Unix by visiting:
    >>
    >> www.linux4m.com
    >>
    >> thanks....
    >>
    >> Because:
    >> Often times we know what we want to do in a general sense, but we
    >> aren’t quite sure where to start. We sit around waiting for the right
    >> opportunity but it never comes. When you find yourself in this position
    >> DO SOMETHING. DO ANYTHING. You will probably make mistakes and have to
    >> start over, but by acting you build a foundation of knowledge, gain
    >> experience, and make contacts. One venture leads to another, and before
    >> you know it, that opportunity you’re dreaming of presents itself. If
    >> you sit around and wait, you will always be waiting. If you really want
    >> something get in the game and start making moves.
    >>
    >> Quote By -Pablo Picasso

    > pretty cool!

    Too bad you don't follow Picasso's advice.

    --
    Rick

+ Reply to Thread