When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC? - Linux

This is a discussion on When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC? - Linux ; On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 05:59:57 -0700, Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote: > On Jul 8, 11:34*pm, 7 wrote: >> When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC? >> >> I've stretched it to 5 Days now wherein I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. Re: When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 05:59:57 -0700, Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:

    > On Jul 8, 11:34*pm, 7 wrote:
    >> When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?
    >>
    >> I've stretched it to 5 Days now wherein I have to sit in front of a
    >> real WINDUMMY PC because of a vendor lock in product or a 'must have
    >> application'.
    >>
    >> (All the rest of the time now its Linux Linux Linux!!!
    >> *Gaining the freedom to switch the workplace PC to Linux had helped
    >> *the most.)

    > 2 days ago. i had to may my car payment, online. can you write that
    > vendor application, in your spare time, in linux, and give away for
    > free? oh, support it and write a manual.

    What vendor application? A browser? Go yell at Toyota to have their web
    apps written properly.

    > thanks a bunch. the linux community loves you.

    You aren't part of the Linux community. You're a whiny troll.

    --
    Rick

  2. Re: When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 09:56:09 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 05:59:57 -0700, Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:
    >
    >> On Jul 8, 11:34*pm, 7 wrote:
    >>> When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?
    >>>
    >>> I've stretched it to 5 Days now wherein I have to sit in front of a
    >>> real WINDUMMY PC because of a vendor lock in product or a 'must have
    >>> application'.
    >>>
    >>> (All the rest of the time now its Linux Linux Linux!!!
    >>> *Gaining the freedom to switch the workplace PC to Linux had helped
    >>> *the most.)

    >> 2 days ago. i had to may my car payment, online. can you write that
    >> vendor application, in your spare time, in linux, and give away for
    >> free? oh, support it and write a manual.

    > What vendor application? A browser? Go yell at Toyota to have their web
    > apps written properly.

    Why?
    It works for 99 percent of their users.

    It's Linux users that have problems.

    >> thanks a bunch. the linux community loves you.

    > You aren't part of the Linux community. You're a whiny troll.

    And being part of the Linux community is a good thing?
    I disagree.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 07:38:07 -0400, The Black Mumba wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> What? Are you actually implying that Linux is /easier/ to use than
    >>> Windows Vista?
    >>>

    >> I am implying that you are an idiot that will chase the wind. All one
    >> has to do is toss the rabbit on the track with the batteries in it, and
    >> off you will go.

    > Boy do you have Linonut pegged.

    He does it all of the time.

    > Generally though you will find Linonut following Roy Schestowitz around
    > like a lap dog.

    I'll have to look for this tendency. It might be kind of freak-ish.

    > Roy says SPAM and Linonut SPAMS....

    Linonut is just a nut and one of the NG lap dogs. This Roy person is
    just ridiculous. He seems to whip himself into frenzy posting and goes
    wild. I have never seen anything like him. A 1,000 posts a week is too
    much, and there is something wrong with him.

  4. Re: When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 11:40:23 -0400, The Black Mumba wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> I am implying that you are an idiot that will chase the wind. All one
    >>> has to do is toss the rabbit on the track with the batteries in it, and
    >>> off you will go.

    >> Boy do you have Linonut pegged.

    > He does it all of the time.
    >>
    >> Generally though you will find Linonut following Roy Schestowitz around
    >> like a lap dog.
    >>

    > I'll have to look for this tendency. It might be kind of freak-ish.

    Linonut used to be a decent poster but one day a couple of months ago he
    just snapped and turned into an asshole that follows Schestowitz around "me
    too"'ing what Roy writes

    Weird.

    >> Roy says SPAM and Linonut SPAMS....
    >>

    > Linonut is just a nut and one of the NG lap dogs. This Roy person is
    > just ridiculous. He seems to whip himself into frenzy posting and goes
    > wild. I have never seen anything like him. A 1,000 posts a week is too
    > much, and there is something wrong with him.

    Schestowitz is obviously being compensated for his efforts.
    And he is using automated Perl scripts to keep the SPAM level up.
    There is no way he could type that many lines manually and be able to post
    all within seconds of each other.
    Assuming he eats, ****s and attends school as well as what other job he
    might have in order to help pay for school.

    It's just not humanly possible.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 11:09:52 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 09:56:09 -0500, Rick wrote:

    >>> 2 days ago. i had to may my car payment, online. can you write that
    >>> vendor application, in your spare time, in linux, and give away for
    >>> free? oh, support it and write a manual.

    >> What vendor application? A browser? Go yell at Toyota to have their web
    >> apps written properly.

    > Why?

    Because they aren't written properly.

    > It works for 99 percent of their users.

    Doubtful.

    > It's Linux users that have problems.

    Well, TAB, anyway.

    >>> thanks a bunch. the linux community loves you.

    >> You aren't part of the Linux community. You're a whiny troll.

    > And being part of the Linux community is a good thing? I disagree.

    You disagree. So what?

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?

    * The Black Mumba peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >

    > There is nothing you can do to me, nothing

    *plonk*

    --
    Absentee, n.:
    A person with an income who has had the forethought to remove

  7. Re: When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?

    The Black Mumba wrote:

    >Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> What? Are you actually implying that Linux is /easier/ to use than
    >> Windows Vista?
    >>

    >I am implying that you are an idiot that will chase the wind. All one
    >has to do is toss the rabbit on the track with the batteries in it, and
    >off you will go.

    *plonk*

  8. Re: When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > And he is using automated Perl scripts to keep the SPAM level up.

    He may very well be using scripts but its not spam. Not here at least.

  9. Re: When was the last time you used a WINDUMMY PC?

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> And he is using automated Perl scripts to keep the SPAM level up.

    > He may very well be using scripts but its not spam. Not here at least.

    However, Moshe (flatfish)'s posts denigrating Linux and advocates are.

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2