Re: [News] [Rival] Another Call for Firing of Microsoft's CEO - Linux

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Another Call for Firing of Microsoft's CEO

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:18:32 -0400, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Ballmer, dead parrots, and dead deals

    And 90+ percent of the desktop market.

    Remind me again where Linux, free Linux, is after 15+ years?

    Oh yea, 0.6 percent.

    Someone is surely failing and it ain't Microsoft.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Another Call for Firing of Microsoft's CEO

    "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post
    1lhg25t6x3k3m$.10jsfw6f0gb55$.dlg@40tude.net on 7/8/08 1:58 PM:

    > On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:18:32 -0400, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Ballmer, dead parrots, and dead deals

    > And 90+ percent of the desktop market.
    >
    > Remind me again where Linux, free Linux, is after 15+ years?
    >
    > Oh yea, 0.6 percent.
    >
    > Someone is surely failing and it ain't Microsoft.

    Why count all Linux based OSs together? OS X is not included with other
    Unix OSs.

    --
    Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
    walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Another Call for Firing of Microsoft's CEO

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of Half
    Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:18:32 -0400, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Ballmer, dead parrots, and dead deals

    > And 90+ percent of the desktop market.

    Which approved technique has been used to verify this false figure?

    Linux expanding at the rate of 1 million+ desktops per week and increasing.
    Embedded Linux sells 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY and
    increasing. Independently verifiable by counting press releases.

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Another Call for Firing of Microsoft's CEO

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 22:47:54 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of Half
    > Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:18:32 -0400, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >>> Ballmer, dead parrots, and dead deals

    >> And 90+ percent of the desktop market.

    > Which approved technique has been used to verify this false figure?

    Take a look around you.

    > Linux expanding at the rate of 1 million+ desktops per week and increasing.
    > Embedded Linux sells 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY and
    > increasing. Independently verifiable by counting press releases.

    Your figures are insane and you have yet to offer any proof despite being
    asked many times.
    In short, mjcr, you are FOS.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] Another Call for Firing of Microsoft's CEO

    7 wrote:

    > Linux expanding at the rate of 1 million+ desktops per week and
    > increasing. Embedded Linux sells 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets
    > PER DAY and increasing. Independently verifiable by counting press
    > releases.

    So let's see them.

    Let's see them add up to 1,000,000 desktops per week, and 3,000,000 embedded
    "gadgets" per week.

  6. Re: [News] [Rival] Another Call for Firing of Microsoft's CEO

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 21:01:02 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >
    >> Linux expanding at the rate of 1 million+ desktops per week and
    >> increasing. Embedded Linux sells 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets
    >> PER DAY and increasing. Independently verifiable by counting press
    >> releases.

    > So let's see them.
    >
    > Let's see them add up to 1,000,000 desktops per week, and 3,000,000 embedded
    > "gadgets" per week.

    mjcr is obviously mentally challenged.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: [News] [Rival] Another Call for Firing of Microsoft's CEO

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > And I was being generous....
    >
    > Linux useage at 0.6 percent.
    > The BBC has it at 0.8 percent.

    marketshare.hitslink.com says 0.80% as well.

    But....

    HPT says Linux worldwide is 12%

    Chris Hunter claims Linux share is 100% in:
    * the German government
    * the French government
    * everywhere in China

    Dumb Willie claims Linux has 100% of the installed base in Brazil

    Ya gotta love the blind ignorance and enthusiasm of a Linux "advocate".

  8. Re: [News] [Rival] Another Call for Firing of Microsoft's CEO

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:44:07 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> And I was being generous....
    >>
    >> Linux useage at 0.6 percent.
    >> The BBC has it at 0.8 percent.

    > marketshare.hitslink.com says 0.80% as well.
    >
    > But....
    >
    > HPT says Linux worldwide is 12%
    >
    > Chris Hunter claims Linux share is 100% in:
    > * the German government
    > * the French government
    > * everywhere in China
    >
    > Dumb Willie claims Linux has 100% of the installed base in Brazil
    >
    > Ya gotta love the blind ignorance and enthusiasm of a Linux "advocate".

    It's called "LIEing for LIEnux"

    These Linux evangelists will say anything to make Linux look good.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/