The Hans Reiser Fortune File... - Linux

This is a discussion on The Hans Reiser Fortune File... - Linux ; Here are some of Reiser's loony statements that you can add to your fortune program: Logically and legally, and all of the abstractions and all of the facts, there was no reason for what they did, he said. Hans Reiser ...

  1. The Hans Reiser Fortune File...

    Here are some of Reiser's loony statements that you can add to your fortune
    program:
    Logically and legally, and all of the abstractions and all of the facts,
    there was no reason for what they did, he said.

    Hans Reiser
    %
    To get into a cleaning mood, when I start cleaning, I'm obsessive about it
    and I clean things too much.

    Hans Reiser
    %
    I'm sorry that might not be communicative. But somebody will understand.

    Hans Reiser
    %
    There was an intellectual limit to my procrastination.

    Hans Reiser
    %
    I was paranoid and this was on the same day that somebody was following me.

    Hans Reiser
    %
    The police were an expected problem.

    Hans Reiser
    %
    Do you want me to go back in the history that causes me grounds to be
    paranoid?

    Hans Reiser
    %
    There are a whole bunch of things that have caused me to be progressively
    more, how do I say, hyper-vigilant.

    Hans Reiser
    %
    Random debris accumulates in my fanny pack.

    Hans Reiser
    %
    Living in Russia and living in America contributes to your paranoia.

    Hans Reiser
    %
    Over time, the paranoia increased. Well, mentally, I was worried.

    Hans Reiser
    %

    Interesting reading:

    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r203...ct-the-verdict

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: The Hans Reiser Fortune File...

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:50:45 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. sat in thee Comfee
    Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
    > Hans Reiser
    > living in America contributes to your paranoia.

    I can believe that.

    Hail Eris! Usenet Ruiner #5; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
    Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069; Official Chung Demon
    Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16; AUK Psycho & Felon #21
    Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
    Parrot & Zombie #2; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
    "Lola Stonewall Riot" is not part of my email addy.
    "If I were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub,
    bloody, bloody, blub..."
    "For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV, cable and
    air conditioning"

    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
    Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
    http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

    "Oftentimes people ask me, 'Why is it that you're so focused on helping
    the hungry and diseased in strange parts of the world?'" --George W.
    Bush, Washington, D.C., April 18, 2008

    Things We(TINW) Didn't Need To Know About Icebreaker, #5:
    "I expose myself all the time" Message-ID:
    <_S_9k.117$kw3.53@newsfe06.lga>

    "Hey Theophan, I need your help again. Will you please come assist me
    again? aggreen is after me again. He has been after me for a year and
    counting now. I want you to destroy his character for me. I can't do
    it." -- Olympiada: Not too proud to beg for help when it comes to
    character assassination, and Mistress of the Bleeding Obvious.
    MID: <45E22F00.5070103@yahoo.com>

    "I think we have taken care of the net.KKKopping in alt.gothic. Could
    all the kookologists trim alt.gothic from their headers and leave us
    alone now? It has gone on long enough. I can take care of myself in there
    from here on out. Thanks. I know how to fight off trolls now. Thank you
    for the education." -- Olympiada thinks she's had an education, and that
    means it's time for those nice kookologists to go away and leave her
    sandbox alone now, in MID: <45e330a8$0$16404$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>

    "Who booby-traps a dead end? That's just not right." -- Cordelia

    >> Are you the Peter J Ross that I've heard so much about?

    > Probably. I'm the one who doesn't resort to forgery after losing an
    > argument.

    "You're the one with the extensive brain damage... okay I see. You're
    gonna be easily to own them." -- PorchMonkey4Life: Not aware of too many
    things. MID:

    At last! See Joxer The Mity Monkey on camera! Watch him freak out!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_WuaENGqz0

    "You're just mad that you got tard stomped again fagg0t. You throw
    something incredibly lame out there and I ramming it right back down
    your throat. And you wonder how I just did what I did to you. You wonder
    how I can make something so lame that you tossed out there so gosh darn
    amusing when I fling it back at ya.

    "Here's the secret: Unlike you, I am *not* retarded. You're tardness
    gets in your way every single time, fagboi.

    "Are you still crying over your keyboard, c0ckslurper? Is your mouth
    wide open and drool falling out. Is your chunky body convulsing as you
    think about how you were once again made a fool of? Are yellow boogie
    snots running out of your unnaturally large nose down your triple chins?

    "Look at what I reduced you too, tard.. I thoroughly enjoy owning and
    abusing you.. Thanks for being so tarded and so easy to beat." -- The
    PorchMonkey4Life has gone on to re-define red as yellow, black as white,
    and being run over by a truck as just a scratch. Message-ID:

    "And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
    wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
    private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
    she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:

    The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
    have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
    He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

    Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
    "You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
    only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
    cop posing as an underage person online?
    I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
    Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
    awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
    public.
    They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
    underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
    males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
    themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
    not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
    Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
    about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
    where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
    towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
    meet the person, etc.
    Lost control, didn't you?
    Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
    of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
    they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
    gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
    are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
    almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

    To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er

  3. Re: The Hans Reiser Fortune File...

    In article ,
    Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:

    > On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:50:45 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. sat in thee Comfee
    > Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
    > > Hans Reiser
    > > living in America contributes to your paranoia.

    > I can believe that.

    sad story how stupid smart people can be

    arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
    limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
    then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
    call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven

  4. Re: The Hans Reiser Fortune File...

    I was busily flonking away in %g, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly
    made me reply to mariposas rand mair fheal:
    > Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:50:45 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. sat in thee Comfee
    >> Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
    >> > Hans Reiser
    >> > living in America contributes to your paranoia.

    >> I can believe that.

    > sad story how stupid smart people can be

    Very.

    Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21; MHUoAT #13
    Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM,
    CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, IAC, MWFA; Lits Slut #16
    Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
    COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Official Chung Demon
    AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
    Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
    "If it weren't for lawyers, I think we could have invented a universal
    symbolic representation of reality."

    "Gay men deserve to die." -- John Wentzky, in Message-ID:

    "Andrew Chung and I have a very special connection. Have you read his
    writings on Usenet? He's a Usenet missionary, just like I am. I commend
    him (and all of you gentle readers) to Christ's sweet love." -- The
    "amoral" Atlanta Kane, on her meds (though she swears it wasn't her) in
    MID: <45e766ed$0$69324$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>

    "I did not write this. It is illegal to forget someone's email address.
    The person who mocked me like this needs to be brought to justice. This
    is absolutely outrageous." -- Amoral AOK, regarding the previous quote,
    in MID:

    I want a boyfriend who is sensitive and caring,
    but they already have boyfriends.

    "I hate explain $hit to tards. Especially illiterate tards." -- The
    Monkey is very hard on irony meters, as in MID:
    , and is also trained by moi, for the
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
    http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

    "email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in
    "Dustin is FILTH in my opinion. And not for any reason other than
    posting Rhonda's personal info." -- Respondant

    "After the Swift Boat Veterans who served with Kerry in Vietnam claimed
    that Kerry lied about his heroism, the Democrats wanted to make a
    similar ad attacking Bush, but they couldn't find anyone who served with
    him." -- Anonymous

    "You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
    B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
    <1160653810.937331.31980@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.co m>

    You're fighting a Spam Witch

    You look into this seductive creature's eyes and feel as if she can make
    your sword longer, your bank account bigger, your waist smaller, and
    show you the secret habits of barnyard animals. You fight to resist her
    charms . . .

    She gets the jump on you.

    She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she
    says. Dear god, the horror. Ooh! Ugh! Ouch! Oof! Oof!

    You lose 17 hit points. (bad spelling damage) -- The Kingdom of Loathing

    To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er

  5. Re: The Hans Reiser Fortune File...

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 07:55:30 -0700, hwأf wrote:

    > On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 07:15:49 +0000, TransWench aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    >> I was busily flonking away in %g, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly
    >> made me reply to mariposas rand mair fheal:

    >>> sad story how stupid smart people can be

    >> Very.

    > I followed it on slashdot. Couldnt beleive he could do such a thing.
    > The fact that he removed the front seat of his car was even plausibly
    > explained by the fact that you could carry more stuff in it thataway.

    The car was probably filled with Linux CD's, each one loaded to the gills
    with the latest version of each of the 500+ different Linux distributions.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: The Hans Reiser Fortune File...

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 07:15:49 +0000, TransWench aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > I was busily flonking away in %g, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly
    > made me reply to mariposas rand mair fheal:
    >> Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:50:45 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. sat in thee Comfee
    >>> Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
    >>>
    >>> I can believe that.

    >> sad story how stupid smart people can be

    > Very.

    I followed it on slashdot. Couldnt beleive he could do such a thing.
    The fact that he removed the front seat of his car was even plausibly
    explained by the fact that you could carry more stuff in it thataway.

    --
    http://www.alternet.org/blogs/rights/90764/

+ Reply to Thread