Let's talk out of both sides of our mouth! - Linux

This is a discussion on Let's talk out of both sides of our mouth! - Linux ; Left side of cola's collective idiot mouth: RonB cries that "Wintrolls dehumanize Linux advocates" Right side of cola's collective idiot mouth: High Plains Thumper calls Moshe Goldfarb "an unreasoning animal."...

  1. Let's talk out of both sides of our mouth!

    Left side of cola's collective idiot mouth: RonB cries that "Wintrolls
    dehumanize Linux advocates"

    Right side of cola's collective idiot mouth: High Plains Thumper calls Moshe
    Goldfarb "an unreasoning animal."

  2. Re: Let's talk out of both sides of our mouth!

    DFS wrote:
    > Left side of cola's collective idiot mouth: RonB cries that "Wintrolls
    > dehumanize Linux advocates"
    >
    > Right side of cola's collective idiot mouth: High Plains Thumper calls Moshe
    > Goldfarb "an unreasoning animal."

    Doofy, as individuals, are you seriously saying that we all have to be in
    total agreement over every single thing ever thought of?

    We're NOT all sock puppets in this newsgroup. Even YOU aren't a sockpuppet.
    (though you might as well be)

    Is this what windows does to people? Erode their sense of self until they
    become a mindless zombie, thoughtlesly mouthing the microsoft dogma?
    | in |good to you so far... |

  3. Re: Let's talk out of both sides of our mouth!

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:44:08 +0100, Homer wrote:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Andrew Halliwell spake thusly:
    >
    >> Is this what windows does to people? Erode their sense of self until
    >> they become a mindless zombie, thoughtlesly mouthing the microsoft
    >> dogma?

    > No, it just erodes their data and turns their machines into mindless
    > zombies, whilst the users silently mouth "WTF?" and curse Microsoft.

    You mean like Roy Schestowitz's Linux server that was spewing trojans and
    zombies all over the net before it was finally 0wend by some hacker?

    > Except for the paid-to-post Microsoft "evangelists", of course, who
    > read whatever script Sweaty has mailed them that day.

    More like you and Schestowitz who uses Perl scripts to SPAM every corner of
    the net with his loony paranoia....

    Tell me, are you guys going to release that script under the GPL?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Let's talk out of both sides of our mouth!

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > DFS wrote:
    >> Left side of cola's collective idiot mouth: RonB cries that "Wintrolls
    >> dehumanize Linux advocates"
    >>
    >> Right side of cola's collective idiot mouth: High Plains Thumper calls
    >> Moshe Goldfarb "an unreasoning animal."

    > Doofy, as individuals, are you seriously saying that we all have to be in
    > total agreement over every single thing ever thought of?
    >
    > We're NOT all sock puppets in this newsgroup. Even YOU aren't a
    > sockpuppet. (though you might as well be)

    Doofy, Ezekiel, Amicus Curious are all one Weisberger sock.
    The all like to fsck dead ducks.

    > Is this what windows does to people? Erode their sense of self until they
    > become a mindless zombie, thoughtlesly mouthing the microsoft dogma?

+ Reply to Thread