Hans Reiser gives up the body of Nina Reiser - Linux

This is a discussion on Hans Reiser gives up the body of Nina Reiser - Linux ; "Rick" stated in post caKdnR35YbBGq-jVnZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@supernews.com on 7/9/08 3:08 PM: > On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:59:37 -0700, Snit wrote: > >> "The Ghost In The Machine" stated in >> post a70dk5-kuc.ln1@sirius.tg00suus7038.net on 7/8/08 1:44 PM: >> >>>>>>>> By juror comments, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Hans Reiser gives up the body of Nina Reiser

  1. Re: Hans Reiser gives up the body of Nina Reiser

    "Rick" stated in post
    caKdnR35YbBGq-jVnZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@supernews.com on 7/9/08 3:08 PM:

    > On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:59:37 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "The Ghost In The Machine" stated in
    >> post a70dk5-kuc.ln1@sirius.tg00suus7038.net on 7/8/08 1:44 PM:
    >>
    >>>>>>>> By juror comments, IIRC, they had to have Reiser on the stand to
    >>>>>>>> decide he was guilty... they didn't like him. He didn't react the
    >>>>>>>> way they thought he should. So he was guilty.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Funny how much you defend a guy you deny you have defended!
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Funny how you are too damn stupid to know the difference between
    >>>>>> defending Reiser, which I am not, and taking issue with how the jury
    >>>>>> reached its verdict, which I am.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> And look how you call me names when I point out facts you do not
    >>>>> like.
    >>>>
    >>>> Funny how you are too damn stupid to know the difference between
    >>>> defending Reiser, which I am not, and taking issue with how the jury
    >>>> reached its verdict, which I am.
    >>>
    >>> Not to mention the actual code, which is ignoring all this. ;-) While
    >>> there are some problems therein according to "yttrx", I have no idea
    >>> how the wife's body or lack thereof would affect the filesystem
    >>> performance.

    >>
    >> The fact he wrote some, apparently, nifty code is likely the reason Rick
    >> defends him so strongly. Why Rick *denies* defending him is a mystery.

    >
    > Why are you too stupid to know the difference between defending Reiser
    > and criticizing the jury?


    Ah, Rick now sinks to calling those who tell the truth "stupid".

    Oh well.

    Now, Rick, other than to defend Reiser by creating doubt about the jury,
    what do you pretend your goal has been?

    LOL!


    --
    When thinking changes your mind, that's philosophy.
    When God changes your mind, that's faith.
    When facts change your mind, that's science.


  2. Re: Hans Reiser gives up the body of Nina Reiser

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:59:37 -0700, Snit wrote:


    > The fact he wrote some, apparently, nifty code is likely the reason Rick
    > defends him so strongly. Why Rick *denies* defending him is a mystery.



    With zero knowledge of what Rick's written, and zero knowledge of the
    case, I'm positive that you're full of ****. Probably Rick has made some
    comments to the effect that "beyond a reasonable doubt" wasn't met, or
    something similar, which, with your own brand of autism, you've wildly
    interpreted to mean something else.



    -Thufir

  3. Re: Hans Reiser gives up the body of Nina Reiser

    "thufir" stated in post
    NWcdk.67131$Jx.31869@pd7urf1no on 7/9/08 5:43 PM:

    > On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:59:37 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >
    >> The fact he wrote some, apparently, nifty code is likely the reason Rick
    >> defends him so strongly. Why Rick *denies* defending him is a mystery.

    >
    >
    > With zero knowledge of what Rick's written, and zero knowledge of the
    > case, I'm positive that you're full of ****. Probably Rick has made some
    > comments to the effect that "beyond a reasonable doubt" wasn't met, or
    > something similar, which, with your own brand of autism, you've wildly
    > interpreted to mean something else.


    You admit to having no clue what you are talking about and claim to be able
    to draw conclusions from that.

    Gee, I better work to convince you that you are wrong, eh, you being such a
    fair and impartial observer. LOL!


    --
    BU__SH__




  4. Re: Hans Reiser gives up the body of Nina Reiser

    Snit wrote:

    > Another big load of b.s.


    You've gone from being mildly amusing at times to being fiercely boring ALL
    the time. 'Bye.

    PLONK
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....You're so vain / I bet you think this tagline's about you

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Hans Reiser gives up the body of Nina Reiser

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    sq4tc4pw9kj5.dlg@ziggynet1.ziggynet on 7/9/08 7:31 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Another big load of b.s.

    >
    > You've gone from being mildly amusing at times to being fiercely boring ALL
    > the time. 'Bye.
    >
    > PLONK


    For the record I am not the one you quoted.


    --
    Do you ever wake up in a cold sweat wondering what the world would be
    like if the Lamarckian view of evolution had ended up being accepted
    over Darwin's?


  6. Re: Hans Reiser gives up the body of Nina Reiser

    Rick wrote:
    > On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:59:37 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "The Ghost In The Machine" stated in
    >> post a70dk5-kuc.ln1@sirius.tg00suus7038.net on 7/8/08 1:44 PM:
    >>
    >>>>>>>> By juror comments, IIRC, they had to have Reiser on the stand to
    >>>>>>>> decide he was guilty... they didn't like him. He didn't react the
    >>>>>>>> way they thought he should. So he was guilty.
    >>>>>>> Funny how much you defend a guy you deny you have defended!
    >>>>>> Funny how you are too damn stupid to know the difference between
    >>>>>> defending Reiser, which I am not, and taking issue with how the jury
    >>>>>> reached its verdict, which I am.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> And look how you call me names when I point out facts you do not
    >>>>> like.
    >>>> Funny how you are too damn stupid to know the difference between
    >>>> defending Reiser, which I am not, and taking issue with how the jury
    >>>> reached its verdict, which I am.
    >>> Not to mention the actual code, which is ignoring all this. ;-) While
    >>> there are some problems therein according to "yttrx", I have no idea
    >>> how the wife's body or lack thereof would affect the filesystem
    >>> performance.

    >> The fact he wrote some, apparently, nifty code is likely the reason Rick
    >> defends him so strongly. Why Rick *denies* defending him is a mystery.

    >
    > Why are you too stupid to know the difference between defending Reiser
    > and criticizing the jury?
    >


    At the time I also called into question the validity of the verdict due
    to the circumstantial nature of the evidence not being enough to
    convict. As it now appears he actually was guilty, no harm done. Lock
    the bastard up and throw away the key.

  7. Re: Hans Reiser gives up the body of Nina Reiser

    thufir wrote:

    >> defends him so strongly. Why Rick *denies* defending him is a mystery.

    >
    >With zero knowledge of what Rick's written, and zero knowledge of the
    >case, I'm positive that you're full of ****.


    Why everyone has not plonked **** is a mystery.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3