FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz. - Linux

This is a discussion on FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz. - Linux ; It looks like Roy Schestowitz's motives are starting to unravel and the FOSS community is discovering the same tactics that Roy Schestowitz has been using in COLA for a couple of years now. The same tactics that Tim Smith has ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

  1. FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    It looks like Roy Schestowitz's motives are starting to unravel and the
    FOSS community is discovering the same tactics that Roy Schestowitz has
    been using in COLA for a couple of years now.

    The same tactics that Tim Smith has been posting about for some time now:

    1. Referring back to his own site for proof.
    2. Paranoid ranting with no form of proof.
    3. Misleading statements
    4. Repetition of the same rhetoric over and over again thus decreasing the
    amount of any credibility the statement might actually have had.

    Of course Roy Schestowitz claims this is an organized astroturfing campaign
    against him and his hate sites. He makes this same claim on all of the
    sites he pollutes with his garbage. For some reason the obvious doesn't
    seem to occur to Roy Schestowitz and that is that the community, the REAL
    Linux advocate community, you know the people out in trenches actually
    contributing something to the movement, don't appreciate is libel and off
    base statements. They would rather he just go away.

    The usual paranoid ranting of a loony toon.

    http://****ertwashington.blogspot.co...reedom-or.html

    http://www.fsdaily.com/Community/Boy...ers_of_Freedom

    Here are some choice comments:

    "Nevertheless, Boycott Novell spreads FUD like a plague. It has misled
    hundreds of thousands of Free Software advocates, and it constantly works
    on staining the reputations of companies that have done nothing wrong.
    What's worse, they often have little proof of anything. Ever read a Boycott
    Novell article? Funny how they cite themselves 10 or more times in every
    article, rather than actually pointing to any relevent news. Give us facts
    grounded in reality, for Christ's sake!"

    "The articles themselves are playing on a single card: fear. Their
    so-called "news" is nothing more than overblown forum posts and
    speculations that were stretched out to be crap-filled articles. They play
    the mentality of everyone's least favorite forum trolls, stating "OH
    MICRO$HAFT IS EVIL, USE LINUX ITS BETTER! LOLOLOLOLOL!". Some people are
    just fine with using Windows/Mac/BSD/etc. An OS does NOT make a person,
    actions and words do."

    "And, as stated before, they use themselves as sources of information. A
    real journalist would know to link to real information sites, or at least
    speculation sites. They could say "Well, it's completely possible that..."
    instead of "NO! THIS IS FACT! BELIEVE LIKE US! THINK LIKE US! CONFORM! BE
    AN INDIVIDUAL!", it's a worse case than the rampant Mac-fanboyism."

    "Way to go, Roy. Throwing out the baby with the bath water."

    "I get the feeling that you think Free Software is about hating Microsoft.
    It's not.
    Grow up."

    "Mr. Schestowitz, I would like to deduce that YOUR website is full of
    libel. Libel in the sense that, you never back anything up with real facts.
    You're just using crap tactics to "scare" Free Software developers into
    believing what you do."

    "That website has unfortunately been one person's (Roy's) podium as a
    long-standing source of FUD in the (or outside the) FOSS community, with
    gratuitously unsubstantiated remarks containing a general lack of research,
    wild speculations, and an irrational dislike of what's really one of the
    greatest and most established contributors to open source software
    (employing more developers to work on the Linux desktop than anyone else),
    Novell.

    The site also attempts to break up the FOSS community by constantly putting
    down one of the greatest Linux distributions and its community -- openSUSE.
    Other targets have also been the GNOME project (and recently it seems:
    Ubuntu).

    See the FAQ at http://opensuse.org/FAQ:Novell-MS which addresses the major
    issues with the deal."

    And so forth......

    You COLA loons are way behind the times....
    The rest of the Net has figured Schestowitz out for what he really is....

    More to come............

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of Half
    Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > I



    Your internet stalking of Roy is Legendary.

    Have you informed the Police?

    Had you lived in the UK, you would have been caught and charged.

  3. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:04:29 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of Half
    > Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> I

    >
    >
    > Your internet stalking of Roy is Legendary.
    >
    > Have you informed the Police?
    >
    > Had you lived in the UK, you would have been caught and charged.


    Back on your meds mjcr....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:04:29 GMT, 7 wrote:
    >
    >> Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    >> Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >>
    >>> I

    >>
    >>
    >> Your internet stalking of Roy is Legendary.
    >>
    >> Have you informed the Police?
    >>
    >> Had you lived in the UK, you would have been caught and charged.

    >
    > Back on your meds mjcr....



    Interesting Freudian slip you continually make.
    Whenever the Police are mentioned you duck and start prescribing
    medication? Are you relapsing into a doctor or is that another one of your
    hallucinatory expertise?


  5. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    > flat**** wrote:
    >>
    >> Back on your meds mjcr....


    You should talk.

    You are mentally-ill. I suggest you seek professional help.


  6. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 19:57:00 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    > Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:04:29 GMT, 7 wrote:
    >>
    >>> Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
    >>> Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >>>
    >>>> I
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Your internet stalking of Roy is Legendary.
    >>>
    >>> Have you informed the Police?
    >>>
    >>> Had you lived in the UK, you would have been caught and charged.

    >>
    >> Back on your meds mjcr....

    >
    >
    > Interesting Freudian slip you continually make.
    > Whenever the Police are mentioned you duck and start prescribing
    > medication? Are you relapsing into a doctor or is that another one of your
    > hallucinatory expertise?


    What Freudian slip?

    I'm serious, mjcr...
    You are one sick dude and your posts pretty much confirm that.

    Obviously you are on some kind of medication because you drift in and out
    of consciousness.
    Most times however you are just babbling about nothing.
    That is when you should double check to make certain you are properly
    medicated.

    Like now for example.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    some idiot pretending to be chrisv wrote:
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Back on your meds mjcr....

    >
    > You should talk.
    >
    > You are mentally-ill. I suggest you seek professional help.


    *plonk*



  8. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    "chrisv" wrote in message
    news:ltv474dbgbtep7bhdp57oev08evba5eq8l@4ax.com...
    >> flat**** wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Back on your meds mjcr....

    >
    > You should talk.
    >
    > You are mentally-ill. I suggest you seek professional help.
    >



    Now I have seen it all. Someone talking to himself and then plonking. LOL

    (OK guys, I know it is just an artifact of the web interface stuff. But it
    strikes me as funny none the less)


  9. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

    >Now I have seen it all. Someone talking to himself and then plonking. LOL
    >
    >(OK guys, I know it is just an artifact of the web interface stuff. But it
    >strikes me as funny none the less)


    That "someone" (the plonker) was using a news reader.

  10. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > It looks like Roy Schestowitz's motives are starting to unravel and the
    > FOSS community is discovering the same tactics that Roy Schestowitz has
    > been using in COLA for a couple of years now.
    >
    > The same tactics that Tim Smith has been posting about for some time now:
    >
    > 1. Referring back to his own site for proof.
    > 2. Paranoid ranting with no form of proof.
    > 3. Misleading statements
    > 4. Repetition of the same rhetoric over and over again thus decreasing the
    > amount of any credibility the statement might actually have had.
    >
    > Of course Roy Schestowitz claims this is an organized astroturfing
    > campaign against him and his hate sites. He makes this same claim on all
    > of the sites he pollutes with his garbage. For some reason the obvious
    > doesn't seem to occur to Roy Schestowitz and that is that the community,
    > the REAL Linux advocate community, you know the people out in trenches
    > actually contributing something to the movement, don't appreciate is libel
    > and off base statements. They would rather he just go away.
    >
    > The usual paranoid ranting of a loony toon.
    >
    >

    http://****ertwashington.blogspot.co...reedom-or.html
    >
    >

    http://www.fsdaily.com/Community/Boy...ers_of_Freedom
    >
    > Here are some choice comments:
    >
    > "Nevertheless, Boycott Novell spreads FUD like a plague. It has misled
    > hundreds of thousands of Free Software advocates, and it constantly works
    > on staining the reputations of companies that have done nothing wrong.
    > What's worse, they often have little proof of anything. Ever read a
    > Boycott Novell article? Funny how they cite themselves 10 or more times in
    > every article, rather than actually pointing to any relevent news. Give us
    > facts grounded in reality, for Christ's sake!"
    >
    > "The articles themselves are playing on a single card: fear. Their
    > so-called "news" is nothing more than overblown forum posts and
    > speculations that were stretched out to be crap-filled articles. They play
    > the mentality of everyone's least favorite forum trolls, stating "OH
    > MICRO$HAFT IS EVIL, USE LINUX ITS BETTER! LOLOLOLOLOL!". Some people are
    > just fine with using Windows/Mac/BSD/etc. An OS does NOT make a person,
    > actions and words do."
    >
    > "And, as stated before, they use themselves as sources of information. A
    > real journalist would know to link to real information sites, or at least
    > speculation sites. They could say "Well, it's completely possible that..."
    > instead of "NO! THIS IS FACT! BELIEVE LIKE US! THINK LIKE US! CONFORM! BE
    > AN INDIVIDUAL!", it's a worse case than the rampant Mac-fanboyism."
    >
    > "Way to go, Roy. Throwing out the baby with the bath water."
    >
    > "I get the feeling that you think Free Software is about hating Microsoft.
    > It's not.
    > Grow up."
    >
    > "Mr. Schestowitz, I would like to deduce that YOUR website is full of
    > libel. Libel in the sense that, you never back anything up with real
    > facts. You're just using crap tactics to "scare" Free Software developers
    > into believing what you do."
    >
    > "That website has unfortunately been one person's (Roy's) podium as a
    > long-standing source of FUD in the (or outside the) FOSS community, with
    > gratuitously unsubstantiated remarks containing a general lack of
    > research, wild speculations, and an irrational dislike of what's really
    > one of the greatest and most established contributors to open source
    > software (employing more developers to work on the Linux desktop than
    > anyone else), Novell.
    >
    > The site also attempts to break up the FOSS community by constantly
    > putting down one of the greatest Linux distributions and its community --
    > openSUSE. Other targets have also been the GNOME project (and recently it
    > seems: Ubuntu).
    >
    > See the FAQ at http://opensuse.org/FAQ:Novell-MS which addresses the major
    > issues with the deal."
    >
    > And so forth......
    >
    > You COLA loons are way behind the times....
    > The rest of the Net has figured Schestowitz out for what he really is....
    >
    > More to come............
    >


    What a total load of bull ****. Roy is killing YOU and microsoft by a death
    of a thousand cuts. The Truth Will Set You Free... and microsoft and it's
    professional shills can't stand it... Kinda' like vampires being exposed to
    sunlight...

    Haha.. Cry all you want, the mother ship is skining... and the biggest rat
    of all has already left... Bill Gates... gone! And selling microsoft stock
    like it had a disease....

    What a crock and what a joke...



    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

  11. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    Nonny wrote:
    > "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
    >
    >> Now I have seen it all. Someone talking to himself and then
    >> plonking. LOL
    >>
    >> (OK guys, I know it is just an artifact of the web interface stuff.
    >> But it strikes me as funny none the less)

    >
    > That "someone" (the plonker) was using a news reader.


    OMG!! _YOU_ figured that out.





  12. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    "Damian" wrote:

    >Nonny wrote:
    >> "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Now I have seen it all. Someone talking to himself and then
    >>> plonking. LOL
    >>>
    >>> (OK guys, I know it is just an artifact of the web interface stuff.
    >>> But it strikes me as funny none the less)

    >>
    >> That "someone" (the plonker) was using a news reader.

    >
    >OMG!! _YOU_ figured that out.
    >
    >


    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're really the dumbf*** it would appear.

    A large percentage of the messages in the Microsoft Public groups
    come from folks who access Microsoft's web-interface to the groups. A
    small percentage come from vBulletin board users at Vista Forums,
    Vistaheads, and one or two others - all of those web-interfaces.

  13. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 19:03:31 -0400, Jerry McBride wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> It looks like Roy Schestowitz's motives are starting to unravel and the
    >> FOSS community is discovering the same tactics that Roy Schestowitz has
    >> been using in COLA for a couple of years now.
    >>
    >> The same tactics that Tim Smith has been posting about for some time now:
    >>
    >> 1. Referring back to his own site for proof.
    >> 2. Paranoid ranting with no form of proof.
    >> 3. Misleading statements
    >> 4. Repetition of the same rhetoric over and over again thus decreasing the
    >> amount of any credibility the statement might actually have had.
    >>
    >> Of course Roy Schestowitz claims this is an organized astroturfing
    >> campaign against him and his hate sites. He makes this same claim on all
    >> of the sites he pollutes with his garbage. For some reason the obvious
    >> doesn't seem to occur to Roy Schestowitz and that is that the community,
    >> the REAL Linux advocate community, you know the people out in trenches
    >> actually contributing something to the movement, don't appreciate is libel
    >> and off base statements. They would rather he just go away.
    >>
    >> The usual paranoid ranting of a loony toon.
    >>
    >>

    > http://****ertwashington.blogspot.co...reedom-or.html
    >>
    >>

    > http://www.fsdaily.com/Community/Boy...ers_of_Freedom
    >>
    >> Here are some choice comments:
    >>
    >> "Nevertheless, Boycott Novell spreads FUD like a plague. It has misled
    >> hundreds of thousands of Free Software advocates, and it constantly works
    >> on staining the reputations of companies that have done nothing wrong.
    >> What's worse, they often have little proof of anything. Ever read a
    >> Boycott Novell article? Funny how they cite themselves 10 or more times in
    >> every article, rather than actually pointing to any relevent news. Give us
    >> facts grounded in reality, for Christ's sake!"
    >>
    >> "The articles themselves are playing on a single card: fear. Their
    >> so-called "news" is nothing more than overblown forum posts and
    >> speculations that were stretched out to be crap-filled articles. They play
    >> the mentality of everyone's least favorite forum trolls, stating "OH
    >> MICRO$HAFT IS EVIL, USE LINUX ITS BETTER! LOLOLOLOLOL!". Some people are
    >> just fine with using Windows/Mac/BSD/etc. An OS does NOT make a person,
    >> actions and words do."
    >>
    >> "And, as stated before, they use themselves as sources of information. A
    >> real journalist would know to link to real information sites, or at least
    >> speculation sites. They could say "Well, it's completely possible that..."
    >> instead of "NO! THIS IS FACT! BELIEVE LIKE US! THINK LIKE US! CONFORM! BE
    >> AN INDIVIDUAL!", it's a worse case than the rampant Mac-fanboyism."
    >>
    >> "Way to go, Roy. Throwing out the baby with the bath water."
    >>
    >> "I get the feeling that you think Free Software is about hating Microsoft.
    >> It's not.
    >> Grow up."
    >>
    >> "Mr. Schestowitz, I would like to deduce that YOUR website is full of
    >> libel. Libel in the sense that, you never back anything up with real
    >> facts. You're just using crap tactics to "scare" Free Software developers
    >> into believing what you do."
    >>
    >> "That website has unfortunately been one person's (Roy's) podium as a
    >> long-standing source of FUD in the (or outside the) FOSS community, with
    >> gratuitously unsubstantiated remarks containing a general lack of
    >> research, wild speculations, and an irrational dislike of what's really
    >> one of the greatest and most established contributors to open source
    >> software (employing more developers to work on the Linux desktop than
    >> anyone else), Novell.
    >>
    >> The site also attempts to break up the FOSS community by constantly
    >> putting down one of the greatest Linux distributions and its community --
    >> openSUSE. Other targets have also been the GNOME project (and recently it
    >> seems: Ubuntu).
    >>
    >> See the FAQ at http://opensuse.org/FAQ:Novell-MS which addresses the major
    >> issues with the deal."
    >>
    >> And so forth......
    >>
    >> You COLA loons are way behind the times....
    >> The rest of the Net has figured Schestowitz out for what he really is....
    >>
    >> More to come............
    >>

    >
    > What a total load of bull ****. Roy is killing YOU and microsoft by a death
    > of a thousand cuts. The Truth Will Set You Free... and microsoft and it's
    > professional shills can't stand it... Kinda' like vampires being exposed to
    > sunlight...


    The only things Roy Schestowitz is accomplishing is polluting COLA,
    furthering the stereotype of Linux loons being weirdos and discouraging new
    members from joining COLA because it looks like a gigantic SPAM trap.

    > Haha.. Cry all you want, the mother ship is skining... and the biggest rat
    > of all has already left... Bill Gates... gone! And selling microsoft stock
    > like it had a disease....
    >
    > What a crock and what a joke...


    You think we feel threatened by Roy Schestowitz's SPAM and paranoia?

    Are you kidding?

    He's the biggest joke to come along in years.
    Without his ranting and rambling, COLA would be quite boring.
    The more Roy Schestowitz, Willy Poaster, [Homer], yourself and a couple of
    others flap their lips, the funnier the sideshow becomes.

    Getting back to the topic, those Bloggers drilled Schestowitz a new one and
    that's a fact.



    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    Jerry McBride wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:


    >> More to come............
    >>


    > What a total load of bull ****. Roy is killing YOU and microsoft by a
    > death of a thousand cuts.


    Sure sure... like Spamowitz the Moron is anything more than an ineffectual
    lying little rat.


    > The Truth Will Set You Free... and
    > microsoft and it's professional shills can't stand it... Kinda' like
    > vampires being exposed to sunlight...


    Let me guess: you're a Windows developer by day.



    > Haha.. Cry all you want, the mother ship is skining... and the
    > biggest rat of all has already left... Bill Gates... gone! And
    > selling microsoft stock like it had a disease....


    Lie.



    > What a crock and what a joke...


    cola and you



  15. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    Nonny wrote:
    > "Damian" wrote:
    >
    >> Nonny wrote:
    >>> "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Now I have seen it all. Someone talking to himself and then
    >>>> plonking. LOL
    >>>>
    >>>> (OK guys, I know it is just an artifact of the web interface stuff.
    >>>> But it strikes me as funny none the less)
    >>>
    >>> That "someone" (the plonker) was using a news reader.

    >>
    >> OMG!! _YOU_ figured that out.
    >>
    >>

    >
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're really the dumbf*** it would appear.
    >
    > A large percentage of the messages in the Microsoft Public groups
    > come from folks who access Microsoft's web-interface to the groups. A
    > small percentage come from vBulletin board users at Vista Forums,
    > Vistaheads, and one or two others - all of those web-interfaces.


    In that case, your browser is a ... *NEWS READER* , dumb****.



  16. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    In article ,
    Jerry McBride wrote:
    > What a total load of bull ****. Roy is killing YOU and microsoft by a death
    > of a thousand cuts. The Truth Will Set You Free... and microsoft and it's
    > professional shills can't stand it... Kinda' like vampires being exposed to
    > sunlight...


    Simple question for you: if that's true, then why does Roy have to make
    up stories? Why can't he stick to facts?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  17. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA1

    The trolls are pointing you guys to a Novell revolt against me. Hmmm... I
    wonder why _SUSE people_ might object... Hmm....


    "Our partnership with Microsoft continues to expand."

    Ron Hovsepian, Novell CEO (June 2008)


    Maybe the trolls should start looking for anti-Groklaw stuff from SCO.


    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | United States: #1 in spam export
    http://Schestowitz.com | GNU is Not UNIX | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    http://iuron.com - proposing a non-profit search engine
    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)

    iEYEARECAAYFAkhzX7AACgkQU4xAY3RXLo4GOQCgsWp0vT44CN 0MeFw1mrxMC0Ue
    iqsAn2W9fopaOq8b5oZFy3bnh1JyM4/b
    =hAVL
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

  18. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    some idiot forging chrisv wrote:

    >In that case, your browser is a ... *NEWS READER*


    Ignore the forger.


  19. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    chrisv wrote in message
    news:ipo674d6p127oeeeqcm6hui2igo1r19ufk@4ax.com:

    > some idiot forging chrisv wrote:
    >
    >>In that case, your browser is a ... *NEWS READER*

    >
    > Ignore the forger.


    IAWTP

  20. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 08:38:08 -0400, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    > Hash: SHA1
    >
    > The trolls are pointing you guys to a Novell revolt against me. Hmmm... I
    > wonder why _SUSE people_ might object... Hmm....
    >
    >
    > "Our partnership with Microsoft continues to expand."
    >
    > Ron Hovsepian, Novell CEO (June 2008)
    >
    >
    > Maybe the trolls should start looking for anti-Groklaw stuff from SCO.


    Yea, yea yea....
    Same paranoid stories from Roy Schestowitz.

    The problem with you Schestowitz is that you way overestimate your
    importance to whatever cause it is you have convinced yourself you are
    fighting for.

    To be honest, I'm not really sure what side you are on because in truth
    you make one hell of a reverse troll and might indeed be working for the
    Microsoft/SCO/Novell side of the coin.

    As for SCO/Groklaw and you, why bother?
    The net is so full of your paranoid ramblings that if you never posted a
    single word from today onward, we could spend years laughing at and ripping
    to shreds what you have already written.

    The point is, when you step out of the loony bin known as COLA, and start
    your ranting, you get your ass handed right back to you every single time.

    Your misleading subject lines, lack of evidence, referring back to your own
    posts for proof, your huckstering and shilling your own web sites and so
    forth are exposed for what they are, pure and purposeful deception.

    You are somewhat like a self fulfilling prophecy because the more you
    speak, the deeper the hole you've dug for yourself becomes.
    But yet at the same time, you take exception when others you libel and
    slander present their case.
    You immediately go on the attack offering little evidence and mostly hot
    air and what I wrote above.

    Maybe there are a few Novell people on that Blog, and maybe some SCO people
    are on Groklaw, who cares?
    I don't.
    They are asking you to prove your case and to this day all you provide is
    scare tactics and very thin evidence.
    In a court of law you would probably be disbarred.

    They took you apart on those sites and I haven't even gotten to the mess
    this tripe caused on the Ubuntu sites.
    Those guys had a complete field day with you and your lunacy Roy
    Schestowitz.

    And you guys are supposed to be on the same side, which says a lot.

    Like Tim says, if you are truly a Linux advocate, why the need to lie and
    spread FUD?
    Why the need to pollute COLA with off topic anti-Microsoft messages?

    If promoting free and open software and standards is truly your calling,
    why are you automating the process in order to spew reams of quantity
    consisting of so very little quality and in effect drowning out the real
    Linux advocates and furthering the negative stereotypes and connotations
    associated with Linux advocacy?


    When you are dissected and put back together Roy Schestowitz, the pieces
    just don't add up to a whole.

    One has to wonder what side you are really on Roy Schestowitz.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast