FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz. - Linux

This is a discussion on FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz. - Linux ; chrisv wrote: > chrisv wrote: >> some idiot forging chrisv wrote: >> >>>In that case, your browser is a ... *NEWS READER* >> >> Ignore the forger. > >IAWTP IAWTP...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    chrisv wrote:
    > chrisv wrote:
    >> some idiot forging chrisv wrote:
    >>
    >>>In that case, your browser is a ... *NEWS READER*

    >> Ignore the forger.

    >IAWTP

    IAWTP

  2. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    chrisv, ye fobbing fickle-changeling, live and love thy misery, ye
    meowed:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >> chrisv wrote:

    >>> Ignore the forger.

    >>IAWTP

    > IAWTP

    IAWTP

  3. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    chrisv wrote:
    > chrisv, ye fobbing fickle-changeling, live and love thy misery, ye meowed:
    >> chrisv wrote:

    >>>IAWTP

    >>IAWTP

    >IAWTP

    IAWTP

  4. Re: FOSS Community Backlash Against Roy Schestowitz.

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, chrisv

    wrote
    on Wed, 09 Jul 2008 22:35:24 GMT
    :
    > chrisv wrote:
    >> chrisv, ye fobbing fickle-changeling, live and love thy misery, ye meowed:

    >>>IAWTP

    >>IAWTP

    > IAWTP

    IAFFSTTCWGEOYA* :-P

    --------

    *I am far from sure that this cascade will get either of you anywhere.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. Because it's there and it works.
    Windows. It's there, but does it work?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2