Xandros + Linspire - Linux

This is a discussion on Xandros + Linspire - Linux ; I am trying to figure out WHAT assets Linspire sold to Xandros? Desks? The lunchroom fridge? What?...

  1. Xandros + Linspire

    I am trying to figure out WHAT assets Linspire sold to Xandros?
    Desks? The lunchroom fridge? What?

  2. Re: Xandros + Linspire

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:34:17 -0700 (PDT), Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:

    > I am trying to figure out WHAT assets Linspire sold to Xandros?
    > Desks? The lunchroom fridge? What?

    260 coupons for free Dominos Pizza and 6000 cans of Jolt...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread