Online Presentation Illustrates Linux HPC Software Stack

,----[ Quote ]
| Makia Minich of the Lustre Users Group has prepared an online slide
| presentation on the Linux HPC Software Stack.

Why is Sun repackaging old news?

,----[ Quote ]
| Then I clicked on the link to the Sun webpage for FinServ only to find out
| they had announced nearly the same exact thing two years ago.

Also, from last week:

6WIND Introduces New Solution for High Performance for Linux System

Panasas and Penguin Computing Partner to Improve Manageability of Linux-Based
Cluster Solutions

Linux still super in Top500

,----[ Quote ]