Online Presentation Illustrates Linux HPC Software Stack

,----[ Quote ]
| Makia Minich of the Lustre Users Group has prepared an online slide
| presentation on the Linux HPC Software Stack.
`----

http://sunflash.sun.com/articles/125/1/HPC/19918

Why is Sun repackaging old news?

,----[ Quote ]
| Then I clicked on the link to the Sun webpage for FinServ only to find out
| they had announced nearly the same exact thing two years ago.
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13846_3-9984412-62.html

Also, from last week:

6WIND Introduces New Solution for High Performance for Linux System

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-6wind...03/3530918.htm

Panasas and Penguin Computing Partner to Improve Manageability of Linux-Based
Cluster Solutions

http://www.hostreview.com/news/press/080702Panasa.html

Recent:

Linux still super in Top500