Roy Schestowitz's Masters Must Be Well Pleased. - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitz's Masters Must Be Well Pleased. - Linux ; His off topic SPAM has reached a new level of COLA charter violations today,. What a tool! -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/...

  1. Roy Schestowitz's Masters Must Be Well Pleased.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz's Masters Must Be Well Pleased.

    On Jul 7, 1:47*pm, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    > His off topic SPAM has reached a new level of COLA charter violations
    > today,.
    >
    > What a tool!

    Who are the masters? Linus?

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitz's Masters Must Be Well Pleased.

    On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 21:18:04 -0700 (PDT), peterwn wrote:

    > On Jul 7, 1:47*pm, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >> His off topic SPAM has reached a new level of COLA charter violations
    >> today,.
    >>
    >> What a tool!
    >>

    > Who are the masters? Linus?

    Nope.
    I've received a couple of emails making claims but nothing I can verify so
    I will not say until I am 100 percent sure.

    He *is* getting compensated though, that is for certain.
    And he *is* using scripts to post because what he does is not humanly
    possible.
    digg knows this BTW.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb