Re: More MS slopware - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: More MS slopware - Linux ; High Plains Thumper wrote: > > I am a thick cunt. > George Hostler 312 Remuda St. Clovis, New Mexico 88101-9338 Ph: 505-763-1077 Message-ID: "It is fair to say though that because of troll activity, more advocates have taken on ...

  1. Re: More MS slopware

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > I am a thick cunt.

    George Hostler
    312 Remuda St.
    Clovis, New Mexico 88101-9338
    Ph: 505-763-1077

    "It is fair to say though that because of troll activity, more advocates
    have taken on anonymous identities to avoid identity theft."

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  2. Re: More MS slopware

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer and ex US gov internet security worker
    now peddling his services as George Orwell to asstroturfing companies wrote
    on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >

    >> I am a thick cunt.

    > Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
    > non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
    > reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
    > di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
    > Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
    > https://www.mixmaster.it

    To be fair, asstroturfing for micoshaft corporation after working
    for US gov must be a security risk. I wonder who at Micoshaft
    Marketing Department or any of the other marketing departments
    will take responsibility for your posts when the US government
    comes calling.
    I'm sure the Department of Homoland Security will be interested
    in your internet activities.

  3. Re: More MS slopware

    7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer and ex US gov internet
    > security worker now peddling his services as George Orwell to
    > asstroturfing companies wrote on behalf of Half Wits from
    > Micoshaft:
    >
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am a thick cunt.

    >>> The sender address of this message is not related to a
    >>> real person but to a fake address of an anonymous system
    >>> For more info https://www.mixmaster.it

    > To be fair, asstroturfing for micoshaft corporation after
    > working for US gov must be a security risk. I wonder who at
    > Micoshaft Marketing Department or any of the other marketing
    > departments will take responsibility for your posts when the
    > US government comes calling. I'm sure the Department of
    > Homoland Security will be interested in your internet
    > activities.

    I doubt seriously that Homeland Security really cares.

    It is a reflection of the deepest form of cowardice, to post
    advocate personal privacy information publicly without consent
    and denigrate advocates for posting positively toward Linux or
    hindering trolling.

    Thus, it reflects the amoral nature of these unreasoning beasts,
    whose destiny lies with the authorities.

    --
    HPT

  4. Re: More MS slopware

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer and ex US gov internet
    >> security worker now peddling his services as George Orwell to
    >> asstroturfing companies wrote on behalf of Half Wits from
    >> Micoshaft:

    >> To be fair, asstroturfing for micoshaft corporation after
    >> working for US gov must be a security risk. I wonder who at
    >> Micoshaft Marketing Department or any of the other marketing
    >> departments will take responsibility for your posts when the
    >> US government comes calling. I'm sure the Department of
    >> Homoland Security will be interested in your internet
    >> activities.

    > I doubt seriously that Homeland Security really cares.
    >
    > It is a reflection of the deepest form of cowardice, to post advocate
    > personal privacy information publicly without consent and denigrate
    > advocates for posting positively toward Linux or hindering trolling.
    >
    > Thus, it reflects the amoral nature of these unreasoning beasts, whose
    > destiny lies with the authorities.

    Watching High Plains Hypocrite try to write flowing, intelligent prose
    is like watching an elephant try to juggle eggs. Hilarious bit of hot
    air above.

  5. Re: More MS slopware

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 17:12:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper writes:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>> Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer and ex US gov internet
    >>> security worker now peddling his services as George Orwell to
    >>> asstroturfing companies wrote on behalf of Half Wits from
    >>> Micoshaft:

    >>> To be fair, asstroturfing for micoshaft corporation after
    >>> working for US gov must be a security risk. I wonder who at
    >>> Micoshaft Marketing Department or any of the other marketing
    >>> departments will take responsibility for your posts when the
    >>> US government comes calling. I'm sure the Department of
    >>> Homoland Security will be interested in your internet
    >>> activities.

    >> I doubt seriously that Homeland Security really cares.
    >>
    >> It is a reflection of the deepest form of cowardice, to post advocate
    >> personal privacy information publicly without consent and denigrate
    >> advocates for posting positively toward Linux or hindering trolling.
    >>
    >> Thus, it reflects the amoral nature of these unreasoning beasts, whose
    >> destiny lies with the authorities.

    > Watching High Plains Hypocrite try to write flowing, intelligent prose
    > is like watching an elephant try to juggle eggs. Hilarious bit of hot
    > air above.

    It's hysterical and much like a retard the more you tweak him, the more he
    twitches!

    mjcr (aka 7) might be a little strange, but you have to give him credit
    because at least he is funny and has quite an imagination.

    HPT on the other hand is just a basic idiot.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread