How about an Open Sourced office?

,----[ Quote ]
| If you’re looking forward to start up a small business enterprise, investment
| happens to be a key concern. How much, how less and where exactly; these are
| the preliminary encounters.
`----

http://brajeshwar.com/2008/open-sourced-office/

Building the Internet Barn

,----[ Quote ]
| The software I'm suggesting this week is called Open Office. If you can
| justify the expense of purchasing a word processor or spreadsheet like
| Microsoft Office, you will likely find that Open Office does everything you
| need and more. Even if you need to share documents with others using
| Microsoft Office, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
`----

http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/in-s...internet-barn/

Microsoft Fights Open Source Office With Equipt

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft in unhappy with the slow sales of its Office suite and comes p with
| a new marketing plan: a subscription pricing model.
`----

http://news.portalit.net/fullnews_mi...uipt_1358.html

They target the poorest and exploit them the most. Month. By. Month.

Related:

What's Wrong With Windows Subscription

,----[ Quote ]
| Finally, a lot of people are using Windows right now simply because they have
| it on their computer. If their usage of Windows expired at the end of some
| sort of a subscription, then you can count on the fact that they’d be more
| inclined to examine other operating system options rather than signing on to
| another usage period of a desktop experience that they may not even be
| pleased with. Also, if Windows technically expires, then what happens to all
| of the data? Will the computer just become a useless box unless Linux or an
| older version of Windows is installed on it, or will the installed version
| just continue to run as is?
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?op...615&Itemid=449

Now pre-paid Office 2007 tool from Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://sify.com/finance/fullstory.php?id=14561091