[News] [Rival] Microsoft Sued Over Its 'Cancer on The Web' (AntiLinuxWare) - Linux

  1. [News] [Rival] Microsoft Sued Over Its 'Cancer on The Web' (AntiLinuxWare)

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Sued Over Its 'Cancer on The Web' (AntiLinuxWare)

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 01:47:55 +0100, Homer wrote:

    >> Microsoft's Silverlight in patent trouble

    > Naturally the Windows "evangelists" in COLA have no problem with this,
    > since Intellectual Monopoly must be defended at all costs, even if it
    > damages Microsoft. Right?
    >
    > Hmm.

    I don't care one way or the other.
    If Microsoft disappeared tomorrow, I would switch to a Mac.

    You see, unlike you Linux loons, we are not paranoid and tied to some lump
    of an operating system that is going no place except to the bottom of the
    pile.

    We have options that we consider viable.

    You losers will cling to the rock and sink along with it rather than admit
    you made a poor choice.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: