Michael Robertson says Microsoft's imposing lead in the desktop market means Linux should look to next-gen devices for growth. - Linux

This is a discussion on Michael Robertson says Microsoft's imposing lead in the desktop market means Linux should look to next-gen devices for growth. - Linux ; On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 07:09:25 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote: > On 2008-07-04, Psyc Geek wrote: >> On Jul 4, 3:35*pm, Rick wrote: >>> On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:39:44 -0700, Psyc Geek wrote: >>> >> How does Apple limit ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Michael Robertson says Microsoft's imposing lead in the desktop market means Linux should look to next-gen devices for growth.

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 07:09:25 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > On 2008-07-04, Psyc Geek wrote:

    >>> Translation. You don't know.

    >>> It's a typo. Here I'll re-type it for you:
    >>>
    >>> How does Apple limit drivers and hardware? Any hardware vendor can
    >>> write drivers for OS X.
    >>>
    >>> BTW, you're turning out to be a fairly decent troll. You have lots of
    >>> people replying to your inane drivel.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Rick

    >> At least I use Linux.
    >> You just mouth.

    > Bull****. You _pretend_ to use Linux, as a way of denigrating it.

    It's Quack, isn't it!

    --
    The little scamps! It's the oldest trick in the book: capture your ship,
    turn it into a planet, then explore a macro universe in a laundry basket.

  2. Re: Michael Robertson says Microsoft's imposing lead in the desktopmarket means Linux should look to next-gen devices for growth.

    thufir wrote:
    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> I doubt he's exactly a newcomer. Just one of the usual
    >> Windummies posting through yet another Google account.

    > I've never understood the inclination to post through
    > googlegroups with a yahoo e-mail address, kinda defeats the
    > point of signing into Google, to my mind.

    Usually a G account user is just what TV wrote. Although whilst
    Googling, using a G account is sometimes useful in replying to a
    twat.

    --
    HPT

  3. Re: Michael Robertson says Microsoft's imposing lead in the desktop market means Linux should look to next-gen devices for growth.

    On 2008-07-05, William Poaster wrote:
    > On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 07:09:25 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote:

    >>> At least I use Linux.
    >>> You just mouth.

    >> Bull****. You _pretend_ to use Linux, as a way of denigrating it.

    > It's Quack, isn't it!

    It's one of the filthy ****ing trolls. I don't care which. Too bad we've
    still got a bunch of proud and gullible Linux users in this group. It
    takes a while for them to be blooded...

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.