More MS slopware - Linux

This is a discussion on More MS slopware - Linux ; On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 22:54:34 -0500, RonB wrote: > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: > >> On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 10:39:13 -0700, Snit wrote: >> >> >>> Peter is one of the ones who freaked out when I kindly asked ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 58 of 58

  1. Re: More MS slopware

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 22:54:34 -0500, RonB wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 10:39:13 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>

    >>> Peter is one of the ones who freaked out when I kindly asked him to stop.
    >>> Frankly if he wants to make a fool of himself and just spout of ignorant
    >>> insults that is fine - it is the culture of COLA and if I cannot handle
    >>> that
    >>> then I should not post here. But when he takes things out of COLA and
    >>> targets my personal and business life that is too much.

    >> Peter Kohlmann is pretty much considered a laughing stock by most of the
    >> people in the groups he posts in. He rarely contributes anything other
    >> than name calling and nastiness.
    >>
    >> I always assumed it was a joke and that he wasn't really a bad person.
    >>
    >> If what you say is true, I suppose I was wrong....

    > Talk about your "idiot dialogue." (In more ways then one.)
    >
    > "Well, Moshe, I've always believed that Peter was a bit odd."
    >
    > "Yes, Snit, I thought that also."
    >
    > "Me, too, Moshe."
    >
    > "Isn't it strange how those who disagree with us are always the idiots,
    > Snit?"
    >
    > "Yes, I thought that was odd, too, Moshe.
    >
    > Frankly, my dear Moshnit, I really could care less what two trolls think.

    Hahahaa!
    Good one (W)rong...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: More MS slopware

    "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post
    3zteckxqdnti.1rgf9ipmmxf9q.dlg@40tude.net on 7/5/08 9:26 PM:

    > On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 22:54:34 -0500, RonB wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Peter Kohlmann is pretty much considered a laughing stock by most of the
    >>> people in the groups he posts in. He rarely contributes anything other
    >>> than name calling and nastiness.
    >>>
    >>> I always assumed it was a joke and that he wasn't really a bad person.
    >>>
    >>> If what you say is true, I suppose I was wrong....

    >> Talk about your "idiot dialogue." (In more ways then one.)
    >>
    >> "Well, Moshe, I've always believed that Peter was a bit odd."
    >>
    >> "Yes, Snit, I thought that also."
    >>
    >> "Me, too, Moshe."
    >>
    >> "Isn't it strange how those who disagree with us are always the idiots,
    >> Snit?"
    >>
    >> "Yes, I thought that was odd, too, Moshe.
    >>
    >> Frankly, my dear Moshnit, I really could care less what two trolls think.

    > Hahahaa!
    > Good one (W)rong...

    RonB was completely unable to refute a single word we had said... so he made
    up his own dialog.

    That is funny.

    --
    One who makes no mistakes, never makes anything.

  3. Re: More MS slopware

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 21:43:01 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post
    > 3zteckxqdnti.1rgf9ipmmxf9q.dlg@40tude.net on 7/5/08 9:26 PM:

    >>> Talk about your "idiot dialogue." (In more ways then one.)
    >>>
    >>> "Well, Moshe, I've always believed that Peter was a bit odd."
    >>>
    >>> "Yes, Snit, I thought that also."
    >>>
    >>> "Me, too, Moshe."
    >>>
    >>> "Isn't it strange how those who disagree with us are always the idiots,
    >>> Snit?"
    >>>
    >>> "Yes, I thought that was odd, too, Moshe.
    >>>
    >>> Frankly, my dear Moshnit, I really could care less what two trolls think.

    >> Hahahaa!
    >> Good one (W)rong...
    >>

    > RonB was completely unable to refute a single word we had said... so he made
    > up his own dialog.
    >
    > That is funny.

    He is another HPT nym....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: More MS slopware

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 21:43:01 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post
    >> 3zteckxqdnti.1rgf9ipmmxf9q.dlg@40tude.net on 7/5/08 9:26 PM:

    >>> Hahahaa!
    >>> Good one (W)rong...
    >>>

    >> RonB was completely unable to refute a single word we had said... so he made
    >> up his own dialog.
    >>
    >> That is funny.

    > He is another HPT nym....

    The way some of them parrot each other I seriously question how many
    dumb arse "advocates" there really are. High Plains Hypocrite accounts
    for something 60% of them judging on the IQ level.

    --
    "Vista actually requires more ram than a 32bit cpu can
    address."

  5. Re: More MS slopware

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> RonB was completely unable to refute a single word we had said... so he
    >> made up his own dialog.
    >>
    >> That is funny.

    > He is another HPT nym....

    Wrong. Scratch-off says "luser". Try again.

    --
    HPT

  6. Re: More MS slopware

    Hadron wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb writes:
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> RonB was completely unable to refute a single word we had said... so he
    >>> made up his own dialog.
    >>>
    >>> That is funny.

    >> He is another HPT nym....

    > The way some of them parrot each other I seriously question how many
    > dumb arse "advocates" there really are. High Plains Hypocrite accounts
    > for something 60% of them judging on the IQ level.

    You can't be really that stupid? I am not RonB. OTOH, I guess you can.

    --
    HPT

  7. Re: More MS slopware

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> RonB was completely unable to refute a single word we had said... so he
    >>> made up his own dialog.
    >>>
    >>> That is funny.

    >> He is another HPT nym....

    > Wrong. Scratch-off says "luser". Try again.

    How do you counter idiot dialog? That a job for an idiot. And when is Snit
    going to go back to his "snit fits" in the Mac advocacy group -- where he
    is, if possible, even more of a whiney drip then here.

    And when is he and Hadron going to come out with the Ultimate (since they
    know everything) Linux Distribution? Can't wait all year, guys.

    I'm about to change Linux distributions again. Yep. Going from openSuSE 10.3
    to 11.0.

    Okay, back to your idiot dialog. It's your turn, I believe, Snit...

    "Those Linux lusers are so stupid, Moshe."

    "Yes they are stooopid, Snit."

    "Stooopid luuusers, Moshe"

    "Yeah, stoopid, Snit."

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  8. Re: More MS slopware

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    >>> He is another HPT nym....

    >> The way some of them parrot each other I seriously question how many
    >> dumb arse "advocates" there really are. High Plains Hypocrite accounts
    >> for something 60% of them judging on the IQ level.

    > You can't be really that stupid? I am not RonB. OTOH, I guess you can.

    Never overestimate the intelligence of a WinTroll.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  9. Re: More MS slopware

    "RonB" stated in post rlZbk.163$wJ3.90@newsfe05.lga
    on 7/5/08 11:11 PM:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> He is another HPT nym....

    >> Wrong. Scratch-off says "luser". Try again.

    > How do you counter idiot dialog? That a job for an idiot. And when is Snit
    > going to go back to his "snit fits" in the Mac advocacy group -- where he
    > is, if possible, even more of a whiney drip then here.

    Ah, when you have no point, RonB, you just spew insults. Good to know.

    > And when is he and Hadron going to come out with the Ultimate (since they
    > know everything) Linux Distribution? Can't wait all year, guys.

    And this blather from you does not even make sense. If you are going to
    mock my comments at least do so in a way that shows a smattering of
    understanding about them. That would be *good* parody... what you presented
    was just drivel.

    Better luck next time!

    > I'm about to change Linux distributions again. Yep. Going from openSuSE 10.3
    > to 11.0.

    Good luck!

    > Okay, back to your idiot dialog. It's your turn, I believe, Snit...
    >
    > "Those Linux lusers are so stupid, Moshe."
    >
    > "Yes they are stooopid, Snit."
    >
    > "Stooopid luuusers, Moshe"
    >
    > "Yeah, stoopid, Snit."

    And that is the extent of your ability to make a reasoned argument.

    --
    I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

  10. Re: More MS slopware

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 07:39:01 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >
    >> On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 21:43:01 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post
    >>> 3zteckxqdnti.1rgf9ipmmxf9q.dlg@40tude.net on 7/5/08 9:26 PM:

    >>> RonB was completely unable to refute a single word we had said... so he made
    >>> up his own dialog.
    >>>
    >>> That is funny.

    >> He is another HPT nym....

    > The way some of them parrot each other I seriously question how many
    > dumb arse "advocates" there really are. High Plains Hypocrite accounts
    > for something 60% of them judging on the IQ level.

    I've wondered that one myself.
    I suspect that this group only has about 5 real Linux advocates.
    The rest are carefully crafted nyms of each other except for HPT whose nyms
    get exposed within minutes of him posting.

    Roy Schestowitz was caught on digg.com with shill Id's.
    He is still doing it to this day, although the names have changed.
    Notice how his posts always seem to get 3 or 4 diggs within minutes of
    being posted.
    Every single one of them
    Odd isn't it?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: More MS slopware

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 23:49:40 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    >>> He is another HPT nym....

    >> The way some of them parrot each other I seriously question how many
    >> dumb arse "advocates" there really are. High Plains Hypocrite accounts
    >> for something 60% of them judging on the IQ level.

    > You can't be really that stupid? I am not RonB. OTOH, I guess you can.

    Prove it....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: More MS slopware

    RonB wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> He is another HPT nym....

    >> Wrong. Scratch-off says "luser". Try again.

    > How do you counter idiot dialog? That a job for an idiot.

    I guess it goes to prove there is no winning over an idiot.

    --
    HPT

  13. Re: More MS slopware

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 02:02:50 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > RonB wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> Wrong. Scratch-off says "luser". Try again.

    >> How do you counter idiot dialog? That a job for an idiot.

    > I guess it goes to prove there is no winning over an idiot.

    Talking to yourself again HPT?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: More MS slopware

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 01:13:42 -0500, RonB wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> The way some of them parrot each other I seriously question how many
    >>> dumb arse "advocates" there really are. High Plains Hypocrite accounts
    >>> for something 60% of them judging on the IQ level.

    >> You can't be really that stupid? I am not RonB. OTOH, I guess you can.

    > Never overestimate the intelligence of a WinTroll.

    I believe you already did, by mentioning "intelligence" & "WinTroll" in
    the same sentence.

    --
    The little scamps! It's the oldest trick in the book: capture your ship,
    turn it into a planet, then explore a macro universe in a laundry basket.

  15. Re: More MS slopware

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 01:11:21 -0500, RonB wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> He is another HPT nym....

    >> Wrong. Scratch-off says "luser". Try again.

    > How do you counter idiot dialog? That a job for an idiot. And when is Snit
    > going to go back to his "snit fits" in the Mac advocacy group -- where he
    > is, if possible, even more of a whiney drip then here.
    >
    > And when is he and Hadron going to come out with the Ultimate (since they
    > know everything) Linux Distribution? Can't wait all year, guys.

    He was often asked about that in a.o.l.u by some of their *regular* (not
    COLA, as the troll claims) posters, but ran away.

    --
    The little scamps! It's the oldest trick in the book: capture your ship,
    turn it into a planet, then explore a macro universe in a laundry basket.
    How could you fall for an old scam like that?
    --Holly, Nanarchy - Red Dwarf--

  16. Re: More MS slopware

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 02:02:50 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > RonB wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> Wrong. Scratch-off says "luser". Try again.

    >> How do you counter idiot dialog? That a job for an idiot.

    > I guess it goes to prove there is no winning over an idiot.

    As Dilbert said: Never argue with an idiot, as they drag you down to their
    level & then beat you with their experience.

    The trolls, Quack, DoofuS, Snit, Flatfish are proving the theory.

    --
    The little scamps! It's the oldest trick in the book: capture your ship,
    turn it into a planet, then explore a macro universe in a laundry basket.
    How could you fall for an old scam like that?
    --Holly, Nanarchy - Red Dwarf--

  17. Re: More MS slopware

    William Poaster wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> RonB wrote:

    >>> How do you counter idiot dialog? That a job for an idiot.

    >> I guess it goes to prove there is no winning over an idiot.

    > As Dilbert said: Never argue with an idiot, as they drag you
    > down to their level & then beat you with their experience.
    >
    > The trolls, Quack, DoofuS, Snit, Flatfish are proving the
    > theory.

    Flatty fools no one. He is still in a state of denial, doesn't
    understand what gives him away. Carries on the same diatribes
    through the years, the same theme, same old worn arguments.
    Denigrates advocates. Incapable of expressing truth. Claims to
    hate homosexuals yet behaves like a closet sister. Has a deep
    sense of amorality. Is basically an unreasoning animal.

    The trolls have one theme in common, to drown out Linux advocacy.
    Microsoft needs lots of help to continue to monopolise the
    desktop market. Linux performs so solidly as a server, that it
    cannot be criticised effectively because it has a large following.

    Now, they are trying to denigrate its success as a desktop. It
    all smacks of industrial strength astroturfing.

    --
    HPT

  18. Re: More MS slopware

    "William Poaster" stated in post
    pan.2008.07.06.09.44.00.195704@leafnode.amd64.eu on 7/6/08 2:44 AM:

    > On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 02:02:50 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> RonB wrote:

    >>> How do you counter idiot dialog? That a job for an idiot.

    >> I guess it goes to prove there is no winning over an idiot.

    > As Dilbert said: Never argue with an idiot, as they drag you down to their
    > level & then beat you with their experience.
    >
    > The trolls, Quack, DoofuS, Snit, Flatfish are proving the theory.

    Your name calling does nothing to help you look superior.