[News] Microsoft's Co-founder "Leaves Microsoft Software Behind" After Quitting - Linux

  1. [News] Microsoft's Co-founder "Leaves Microsoft Software Behind" After Quitting

  2. Re: [News] Microsoft's Co-founder "Leaves Microsoft Software Behind" After Quitting

    On 2008-07-03, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Firefox 3 downloads set Guinness World Record
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| Guinness World Records has validated Mozilla's attempt to set a record for
    >| the number of software downloads in a 24 hour period. The official count of
    >| Firefox 3 downloads was 8,002,530.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.itwire.com/content/view/19195/1054/
    >
    > Gates openly admitted some years ago that he downloaded and tried Firefox.

    One could easily rewrite that sentence to read: "Gates openly admitted some
    years ago that he once tried pot". The way that sentence reads just reeks
    of some sort of shame.

  3. Re: [News] Microsoft's Co-founder "Leaves Microsoft Software Behind" After Quitting

    alt writes:

    > On 2008-07-03, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >> Firefox 3 downloads set Guinness World Record
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| Guinness World Records has validated Mozilla's attempt to set a record for
    >>| the number of software downloads in a 24 hour period. The official count of
    >>| Firefox 3 downloads was 8,002,530.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.itwire.com/content/view/19195/1054/
    >>
    >> Gates openly admitted some years ago that he downloaded and tried Firefox.

    > One could easily rewrite that sentence to read: "Gates openly admitted some
    > years ago that he once tried pot". The way that sentence reads just reeks
    > of some sort of shame.

    Any business worth it's salt checks out "competing" products. YOu guys
    are clueless.

    --
    "His asshole is so reamed out he has room for an oxygen
    tank, too."

  4. Re: [News] Microsoft's Co-founder "Leaves Microsoft Software Behind" After Quitting

  5. Re: [News] Microsoft's Co-founder "Leaves Microsoft SoftwareBehind" After Quitting

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 02:21:29 +0100, Homer wrote:

    >> Not necessarily. Could say: "Ballmer openly admitted some years ago
    >> that he did /try/ deodorant."

    > That allegation was never proved in court.

    And he should've tried an anti-persperant instead.

  6. Re: [News] Microsoft's Co-founder "Leaves Microsoft Software Behind" After Quitting

    * Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> Not necessarily. Could say: "Ballmer openly admitted some years ago
    >> that he did /try/ deodorant."

    > That allegation was never proved in court.

    Besides, he doesn't necessarily need deodorant, but rather an
    anti-perspirant.

    Linux -- don't ever let 'em see ya sweat.

    --
    We are what we pretend to be.
    -- Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

  7. Re: [News] Microsoft's Co-founder "Leaves Microsoft Software Behind"After Quitting

    Homer wrote:

    >> Not necessarily. Could say: "Ballmer openly admitted some years ago
    >> that he did /try/ deodorant."

    > That allegation was never proved in court.

    He got shifty and denied all knowledge of it

  8. Re: [News] Microsoft's Co-founder "Leaves Microsoft Software Behind" After Quitting

    alt wrote:

    >On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 02:21:29 +0100, Homer wrote:

    >>> Not necessarily. Could say: "Ballmer openly admitted some years ago
    >>> that he did /try/ deodorant."

    >> That allegation was never proved in court.

    >And he should've tried an anti-persperant instead.

    The problem is, he got confused by all the choice. There should be
    only one "best product" to keep one's armpits from smelling, you know.

+ Reply to Thread