Jack Keane sailing to Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| After the completion of the Apple Macintosh version of "Jack Keane", the
| young British man is now ready to start his adventures on the Linux platform
| as well. The Linux version is currently in Beta testing and should start
| shipping this summer.
`----

http://rune-soft.com/article.php?act...&article_id=88

For those who are stuck with Windows games:

Spreading the word about CrossOver

,----[ Quote ]
| I just noticed the folks over at CodeWeavers are having a get the word out
| campaign. If your a proud customer of theirs and would like to help them
| spread the word about the great products that they have, this would be a good
| time to do it. Ive personally used their products ever since CrossOver Plugin
| 1.0 first shipped and have always been satisfied with the product and support
| that I've received over the years.
`----

http://www.wine-reviews.net/cxoffice...crossover.html

Recent:

Penumbra: Black Plague spreads to Mac and Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Usually the scariest part of adventuring on a Mac is the thought of simply
| finding a game to play. But thanks to Frictional Games, both Mac and Linux
| gamers can now get their chills in the playable demo of Penumbra: Black
| Plague *
`----

http://www.adventuregamers.com/newsitem.php?id=1666

World Of Goo Coming To Wii, PC, Mac, Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| 2008 IGF finalist World of Goo is now slated to be released on the Nintendo
| Wii, PC, Mac and Linux platforms.
`----

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/01/...of-goo-co.html

Bandits: Phoenix Rising Proceeds On Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag..._bandits&num=1