Microsoft dropped another dollar? - Linux

This is a discussion on Microsoft dropped another dollar? - Linux ; Geeze, you think people are figuring out what a heaping pile of "fertilizer" Vista ME really is? -- RonB "There's a story there...somewhere"...

  1. Microsoft dropped another dollar?

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  2. Re: Microsoft dropped another dollar?

+ Reply to Thread