Michael Glasser: Prescott Computer Guy - Linux

This is a discussion on Michael Glasser: Prescott Computer Guy - Linux ; http://prescottcomputerguy.org/ Just figured I would point people to your website, Snit, since you have said you have no problem with that. I am sure that it "OK" with you....

  1. Michael Glasser: Prescott Computer Guy

    http://prescottcomputerguy.org/

    Just figured I would point people to your website, Snit, since you have said
    you have no problem with that. I am sure that it "OK" with you.

  2. Re: Michael Glasser: Prescott Computer Guy

    "Edward Stanfield" <127.0.0.1@rot.com> stated in post
    g4h4no$fiq$2@registered.motzarella.org on 7/2/08 4:58 PM:

    > http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >
    > Just figured I would point people to your website, Snit, since you have said
    > you have no problem with that. I am sure that it "OK" with you.

    Frankly I would prefer if you would just stop talking about my business life
    being that you have no knowledge of it and are doing it simply to be
    annoying, but I suppose this is better than some of the other silliness that
    has been pulled.

    --
    When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
    to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not

  3. Re: Michael Glasser: Prescott Computer Guy

    Killing an already dead ng is not impressive! :-D

    "Edward Stanfield" <127.0.0.1@rot.com> wrote in message
    > http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >
    > Just figured I would point people to your website, Snit, since you have
    > said
    > you have no problem with that. I am sure that it "OK" with you.

  4. Re: Michael Glasser: Prescott Computer Guy

    Edward Stanfield wrote:
    > http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >
    > Just figured I would point people to your website, Snit, since you have said
    > you have no problem with that. I am sure that it "OK" with you.

    Hey if you are doing free promotions of web sites, what do I need to do
    to upset you to get some of my sites promoted? Seems a pretty good deal
    to get so much of your time devoted to your task for such little input.

  5. Re: Michael Glasser: Prescott Computer Guy

    Desk Rabbit wrote:

    > Edward Stanfield wrote:
    >> http://prescottcomputerguy.org/
    >>
    >> Just figured I would point people to your website, Snit, since you have
    >> said
    >> you have no problem with that. I am sure that it "OK" with you.
    >>

    > Hey if you are doing free promotions of web sites, what do I need to do
    > to upset you to get some of my sites promoted? Seems a pretty good deal
    > to get so much of your time devoted to your task for such little input.

    To get your sites promoted in a similar manner you need to

    a) be an incredibly dishonest twit (ask Snot Glasser about specifics)
    b) troll 24/7, preferrably about things you know nothing about
    c) imply that in "your other life" you are "honorable" (again, ask Snot)
    d) distribute all the information freely for years yourself, and then attack
    people because they find it in thousands of google hits

    Well, this would make you somewhat like Snot Michael Glasser.
    I am not sure that the world can stand another filthy twit like that
    --
    I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

+ Reply to Thread