Battle of the Retards - Linux

This is a discussion on Battle of the Retards - Linux ; Who will win the Battle of the Retards between Snit and Steve Carroll? Right now it's too close to call. Just when I think Snit has it locked up, Steve responds! Rick is trying his best to get into the ...

  1. Battle of the Retards

    Who will win the Battle of the Retards between Snit and Steve Carroll?
    Right now it's too close to call. Just when I think Snit has it locked
    up, Steve responds! Rick is trying his best to get into the fight, but
    right now it's a two horse race. There are two things I am certain of,
    though:
    1. They will post the same bull**** repeatedly, making this a tough
    contest to call.
    2. They will end up kissing passionately before too long. Their erotic
    obsession with each other is obvious even to King Retard himself,
    Kelsey Bjarnason.

  2. Re: Battle of the Retards

    "cc" stated in post
    97b5e9b2-5f4f-48e6-b313-78cc6830af63...oglegroups.com on 7/2/08
    12:46 PM:

    > Who will win the Battle of the Retards between Snit and Steve Carroll?
    > Right now it's too close to call. Just when I think Snit has it locked
    > up, Steve responds! Rick is trying his best to get into the fight, but
    > right now it's a two horse race. There are two things I am certain of,
    > though:
    > 1. They will post the same bull**** repeatedly, making this a tough
    > contest to call.

    Well, I will post facts Steve cannot handle so he will snip and run and then
    lie about them. The current facts Steve is running from:

    Tim Adams:
    It is quite possible that michael glxsser doesn't want his
    company's name, 'prxscott cxmputer guy', brought up because
    it 1) isn't register in the State of Arizona
    (http://www.azsos.gov/scripts/TNT_Search_engine.dll)

    Rick:
    I wonder if it is possible to form a legal company without
    state registration in Arizona?

    Steve Carroll:
    he's technically supposed to register in AZ...
    at least, as far as the federal go

    He later said he was thinking in terms of a Schedule C for such registration
    (registration of a business). Since then he has accused me of doing what
    *he* did...

    But, sure, it is silly of me to keep proving him to be a liar... what do I
    expect? On the 1000th time of my posting it he will admit to his mistake?
    Of course not! Steve Carroll will *never* admit he made a stupid mistake of
    claiming I could register my business with a Schedule C... even though he,
    of course, did.

    I just like shoving his BS into his face and watching him have a break down.

    And he is in the middle of one of his break downs now.

    > 2. They will end up kissing passionately before too long. Their erotic
    > obsession with each other is obvious even to King Retard himself,
    > Kelsey Bjarnason.

    Steve is too consumed with hatred to even stop putting out-of-context
    derogatory quotes about me in his .sig. I will say that if he stops his BS
    trolling I would let bygones be bygones... though Steve has used my kindness
    against me in the past... it would take some time for me to have any trust
    in him at all. But this is Usenet... he does not need to earn trust... but
    it would be *great* if he could earn something other than pity.

    --
    "Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
    all but the most crucial features." -- Steve Jobs

  3. Re: Battle of the Retards

    On Jul 2, 3:51*pm, Snit wrote:
    > "cc" stated in post
    > 97b5e9b2-5f4f-48e6-b313-78cc6830a...@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com on 7/2/08
    > 12:46 PM:
    >
    > > Who will win the Battle of the Retards between Snit and Steve Carroll?
    > > Right now it's too close to call. Just when I think Snit has it locked
    > > up, Steve responds! Rick is trying his best to get into the fight, but
    > > right now it's a two horse race. There are two things I am certain of,
    > > though:
    > > 1. They will post the same bull**** repeatedly, making this a tough
    > > contest to call.

    [snip]

    And Snit takes the lead!

  4. Re: Battle of the Retards

    cc writes:

    > Who will win the Battle of the Retards between Snit and Steve Carroll?
    > Right now it's too close to call. Just when I think Snit has it locked
    > up, Steve responds! Rick is trying his best to get into the fight, but
    > right now it's a two horse race. There are two things I am certain of,
    > though:
    > 1. They will post the same bull**** repeatedly, making this a tough
    > contest to call.
    > 2. They will end up kissing passionately before too long. Their erotic
    > obsession with each other is obvious even to King Retard himself,
    > Kelsey Bjarnason.

    Kelsey is only on love with Kelsey. There was never a bigger "I am" in
    the history of Usenet. Well, not if you take Mark Kent out of the
    equation obviously.

    Frankly I think Snit is a reasonable poster. As in what he posts is
    common sense. He certainly has a more open and practical view on things
    like UI design than Rick or Peter Koehlmann for example. But why he has
    to keep responding to Rick and that other psycho is a little weird.

    --
    "Off the top of my head, I can't tell you which sites. They are ones that
    throw up some kind of dialog, I change the user agent and look at them

  5. Re: Battle of the Retards

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 12:46:16 -0700, cc wrote:

    > Who will win the Battle of the Retards between Snit and Steve Carroll?
    > Right now it's too close to call. Just when I think Snit has it locked
    > up, Steve responds! Rick is trying his best to get into the fight, but
    > right now it's a two horse race. There are two things I am certain of,
    > though:
    > 1. They will post the same bull**** repeatedly, making this a tough
    > contest to call.
    > 2. They will end up kissing passionately before too long. Their erotic
    > obsession with each other is obvious even to King Retard himself, Kelsey
    > Bjarnason.

    Hey, if you will notice, I have cut back on my replies to the lying loser.

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: Battle of the Retards

    "Hadron" stated in post
    g4gmg4$dis$5@registered.motzarella.org on 7/2/08 12:55 PM:

    > cc writes:
    >
    >> Who will win the Battle of the Retards between Snit and Steve Carroll?
    >> Right now it's too close to call. Just when I think Snit has it locked
    >> up, Steve responds! Rick is trying his best to get into the fight, but
    >> right now it's a two horse race. There are two things I am certain of,
    >> though:
    >> 1. They will post the same bull**** repeatedly, making this a tough
    >> contest to call.
    >> 2. They will end up kissing passionately before too long. Their erotic
    >> obsession with each other is obvious even to King Retard himself,
    >> Kelsey Bjarnason.

    > Kelsey is only on love with Kelsey. There was never a bigger "I am" in
    > the history of Usenet. Well, not if you take Mark Kent out of the
    > equation obviously.
    >
    > Frankly I think Snit is a reasonable poster. As in what he posts is
    > common sense. He certainly has a more open and practical view on things
    > like UI design than Rick or Peter Koehlmann for example. But why he has
    > to keep responding to Rick and that other psycho is a little weird.

    I will admit - it is a strange thing for me to allow Rick and Carroll and
    Peter to pull me from reasoned topics. I repeatedly give them chances to
    respond - acting as if on their 100th chance they will actually say
    something of value. They won╣t.

    --
    "And so, in no sense, is stability a reason to move to a new version. It╣s
    never a reason." - Bill Gates

  7. Re: Battle of the Retards

    "Rick" stated in post
    Zs-dnTR2psOBffbVnZ2dnUVZ_ofinZ2d@supernews.com on 7/2/08 1:07 PM:

    > On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 12:46:16 -0700, cc wrote:
    >
    >> Who will win the Battle of the Retards between Snit and Steve Carroll?
    >> Right now it's too close to call. Just when I think Snit has it locked
    >> up, Steve responds! Rick is trying his best to get into the fight, but
    >> right now it's a two horse race. There are two things I am certain of,
    >> though:
    >> 1. They will post the same bull**** repeatedly, making this a tough
    >> contest to call.
    >> 2. They will end up kissing passionately before too long. Their erotic
    >> obsession with each other is obvious even to King Retard himself, Kelsey
    >> Bjarnason.

    > Hey, if you will notice, I have cut back on my replies to the lying loser.

    But you are still calling me names!

    --
    The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
    limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and

  8. Re: Battle of the Retards

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:13:05 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Hadron" stated in post
    > g4gmg4$dis$5@registered.motzarella.org on 7/2/08 12:55 PM:
    >
    >> cc writes:
    >>
    >>> Who will win the Battle of the Retards between Snit and Steve Carroll?
    >>> Right now it's too close to call. Just when I think Snit has it locked
    >>> up, Steve responds! Rick is trying his best to get into the fight, but
    >>> right now it's a two horse race. There are two things I am certain of,
    >>> though:
    >>> 1. They will post the same bull**** repeatedly, making this a tough
    >>> contest to call.
    >>> 2. They will end up kissing passionately before too long. Their erotic
    >>> obsession with each other is obvious even to King Retard himself,
    >>> Kelsey Bjarnason.

    >> Kelsey is only on love with Kelsey. There was never a bigger "I am" in
    >> the history of Usenet. Well, not if you take Mark Kent out of the
    >> equation obviously.
    >>
    >> Frankly I think Snit is a reasonable poster. As in what he posts is
    >> common sense. He certainly has a more open and practical view on things
    >> like UI design than Rick or Peter Koehlmann for example. But why he has
    >> to keep responding to Rick and that other psycho is a little weird.
    >>

    > I will admit - it is a strange thing for me to allow Rick and Carroll
    > and Peter to pull me from reasoned topics. I repeatedly give them
    > chances to respond - acting as if on their 100th chance they will
    > actually say something of value. They won┬╣t.

    ahah HAh ahha HAH ahah aHA ah ahaha AHHh ahha hah...

    Oh, you were serious?

    AH ahha HAHha aHAH hahhah HAHaha hH AHaha hah a ha

    --
    Rick

  9. Re: Battle of the Retards

    "Rick" stated in post
    Zs-dnTJ2psMAf_bVnZ2dnUVZ_ofinZ2d@supernews.com on 7/2/08 1:18 PM:

    > On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:13:05 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Hadron" stated in post
    >> g4gmg4$dis$5@registered.motzarella.org on 7/2/08 12:55 PM:

    >>> Kelsey is only on love with Kelsey. There was never a bigger "I am" in
    >>> the history of Usenet. Well, not if you take Mark Kent out of the
    >>> equation obviously.
    >>>
    >>> Frankly I think Snit is a reasonable poster. As in what he posts is
    >>> common sense. He certainly has a more open and practical view on things
    >>> like UI design than Rick or Peter Koehlmann for example. But why he has
    >>> to keep responding to Rick and that other psycho is a little weird.
    >>>

    >> I will admit - it is a strange thing for me to allow Rick and Carroll
    >> and Peter to pull me from reasoned topics. I repeatedly give them
    >> chances to respond - acting as if on their 100th chance they will
    >> actually say something of value. They wonę÷t.

    > ahah HAh ahha HAH ahah aHA ah ahaha AHHh ahha hah...
    >
    > Oh, you were serious?
    >
    > AH ahha HAHha aHAH hahhah HAHaha hH AHaha hah a ha

    So, Rick, do you want to leave all the BS behind and talk about UI issues
    with desktop Linux distros? I will even leave all of your past quotes
    behind... give you a fresh start.

    I would be *happy* to have a chance to - again - put my views into the
    public record and see yours. No pulling up of old quotes... no name
    calling... just a chance to talk about UI issues and see what you believe.

    Maybe you can show you do know what you are talking about. I would *love*
    that!

    --
    Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
    walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

  10. Re: Battle of the Retards

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:36:09 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Rick" stated in post
    > Zs-dnTJ2psMAf_bVnZ2dnUVZ_ofinZ2d@supernews.com on 7/2/08 1:18 PM:
    >
    >> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:13:05 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Hadron" stated in post
    >>> g4gmg4$dis$5@registered.motzarella.org on 7/2/08 12:55 PM:

    >>> I will admit - it is a strange thing for me to allow Rick and Carroll
    >>> and Peter to pull me from reasoned topics. I repeatedly give them
    >>> chances to respond - acting as if on their 100th chance they will
    >>> actually say something of value. They won┬╣t.

    >> ahah HAh ahha HAH ahah aHA ah ahaha AHHh ahha hah...
    >>
    >> Oh, you were serious?
    >>
    >> AH ahha HAHha aHAH hahhah HAHaha hH AHaha hah a ha
    >>

    > So, Rick, do you want to leave all the BS behind and talk about UI
    > issues with desktop Linux distros? I will even leave all of your past
    > quotes behind... give you a fresh start.
    >
    > I would be *happy* to have a chance to - again - put my views into the
    > public record and see yours. No pulling up of old quotes... no name
    > calling... just a chance to talk about UI issues and see what you
    > believe.
    >
    > Maybe you can show you do know what you are talking about. I would
    > *love* that!

    Wow. YOU are willing to give me a chance. Gee. I am... am ... so ...
    overwhelmed. I just can't ... wow ...

    --
    Rick

  11. Re: Battle of the Retards

    Rick writes:

    > On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:36:09 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Rick" stated in post
    >> Zs-dnTJ2psMAf_bVnZ2dnUVZ_ofinZ2d@supernews.com on 7/2/08 1:18 PM:

    >>> ahah HAh ahha HAH ahah aHA ah ahaha AHHh ahha hah...
    >>>
    >>> Oh, you were serious?
    >>>
    >>> AH ahha HAHha aHAH hahhah HAHaha hH AHaha hah a ha
    >>>

    >> So, Rick, do you want to leave all the BS behind and talk about UI
    >> issues with desktop Linux distros? I will even leave all of your past
    >> quotes behind... give you a fresh start.
    >>
    >> I would be *happy* to have a chance to - again - put my views into the
    >> public record and see yours. No pulling up of old quotes... no name
    >> calling... just a chance to talk about UI issues and see what you
    >> believe.
    >>
    >> Maybe you can show you do know what you are talking about. I would
    >> *love* that!

    > Wow. YOU are willing to give me a chance. Gee. I am... am ... so ...
    > overwhelmed. I just can't ... wow ...

    I think it's very nice of him considering how you flip flopped so much
    on whether a consistent UI was important or not. Maybe now you can
    clarify what you really think.

    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

  12. Re: Battle of the Retards

    "Rick" stated in post
    Zs-dnSx2psNhYfbVnZ2dnUVZ_ofinZ2d@supernews.com on 7/2/08 3:11 PM:

    >> So, Rick, do you want to leave all the BS behind and talk about UI
    >> issues with desktop Linux distros? I will even leave all of your past
    >> quotes behind... give you a fresh start.
    >>
    >> I would be *happy* to have a chance to - again - put my views into the
    >> public record and see yours. No pulling up of old quotes... no name
    >> calling... just a chance to talk about UI issues and see what you
    >> believe.
    >>
    >> Maybe you can show you do know what you are talking about. I would
    >> *love* that!

    > Wow. YOU are willing to give me a chance. Gee. I am... am ... so ...
    > overwhelmed. I just can't ... wow ...

    Ok, so are you willing? As I said, I shall give you a clean slate.

    --
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
    everyone. -- Bill Cosby

  13. Re: Battle of the Retards

    "Hadron" stated in post
    g4guid$qi2$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/2/08 3:13 PM:

    >>> So, Rick, do you want to leave all the BS behind and talk about UI
    >>> issues with desktop Linux distros? I will even leave all of your past
    >>> quotes behind... give you a fresh start.
    >>>
    >>> I would be *happy* to have a chance to - again - put my views into the
    >>> public record and see yours. No pulling up of old quotes... no name
    >>> calling... just a chance to talk about UI issues and see what you
    >>> believe.
    >>>
    >>> Maybe you can show you do know what you are talking about. I would
    >>> *love* that!

    >> Wow. YOU are willing to give me a chance. Gee. I am... am ... so ...
    >> overwhelmed. I just can't ... wow ...

    > I think it's very nice of him considering how you flip flopped so much
    > on whether a consistent UI was important or not. Maybe now you can
    > clarify what you really think.

    And if Rick takes me up on this I will not bring up those past quotes of
    his... at least as long as he sticks to his word (which I am asking him to
    give) of leaving all BS behind. Heck, he can even blame me. Whatever. Just
    leave it in the past.

    --
    What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.

  14. Re: Battle of the Retards

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 15:27:24 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Rick" stated in post
    > Zs-dnSx2psNhYfbVnZ2dnUVZ_ofinZ2d@supernews.com on 7/2/08 3:11 PM:
    >
    >>> So, Rick, do you want to leave all the BS behind and talk about UI
    >>> issues with desktop Linux distros? I will even leave all of your past
    >>> quotes behind... give you a fresh start.
    >>>
    >>> I would be *happy* to have a chance to - again - put my views into the
    >>> public record and see yours. No pulling up of old quotes... no name
    >>> calling... just a chance to talk about UI issues and see what you
    >>> believe.
    >>>
    >>> Maybe you can show you do know what you are talking about. I would
    >>> *love* that!

    >> Wow. YOU are willing to give me a chance. Gee. I am... am ... so ...
    >> overwhelmed. I just can't ... wow ...

    > Ok, so are you willing? As I said, I shall give you a clean slate.

    Wow. YOU are willing to give me a clean slate. Gee. I am... am ... so ...
    overwhelmed. I just can't ... wow ...

    --
    Rick

+ Reply to Thread