Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent' - Linux

This is a discussion on Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent' - Linux ; http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...12-26-NW-CY-LL ,---- | "Lawyers for Hans Reiser claim the Linux developer convicted of | murdering his wife may be 'mentally incompetent,' an argument that, | if successful, could send Reiser to a mental institution instead of | prison. | | ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

  1. Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...12-26-NW-CY-LL

    ,----
    | "Lawyers for Hans Reiser claim the Linux developer convicted of
    | murdering his wife may be 'mentally incompetent,' an argument that,
    | if successful, could send Reiser to a mental institution instead of
    | prison.
    |

    | "In a court filing Tuesday, defense attorney William DuBois wrote
    | Alameda County Superior Court Judge Larry Goodman 'that in my
    | carefully considered opinion, defendant Hans Reiser may be mentally
    | incompetent as a result of a mental disorder or developmental
    | disability...'"
    `----

    If he goes to a mental institute will he room with 7 or Peter Koehlmann?

    I wonder if he'll get an OLPC with rubber keys to play with?

  2. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    > | * * "Lawyers for Hans Reiser claim the Linux developer convicted of
    > | * * murdering his wife may be 'mentally incompetent,' an argument that,
    > | * * if successful, could send Reiser to a mental institution insteadof
    > | * * prison.

    Does this mean linux is written by mental guys?
    Cool. I may do the linux distro dance, and install 30 flavors.

  3. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Hadron wrote:
    > http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...12-26-NW-CY-LL
    >
    > ,----
    >> "Lawyers for Hans Reiser claim the Linux developer convicted of
    >> murdering his wife may be 'mentally incompetent,' an argument
    >> that, if successful, could send Reiser to a mental institution
    >> instead of prison.
    >>

    >> "In a court filing Tuesday, defense attorney William DuBois wrote
    >> Alameda County Superior Court Judge Larry Goodman 'that in my
    >> carefully considered opinion, defendant Hans Reiser may be
    >> mentally incompetent as a result of a mental disorder or
    >> developmental disability...'"

    > `----
    >
    > If he goes to a mental institute will he room with 7 or Peter
    > Koehlmann?
    >
    > I wonder if he'll get an OLPC with rubber keys to play with?

    LOL!

  4. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 16:47:51 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...12-26-NW-CY-LL
    >
    > ,----
    >| "Lawyers for Hans Reiser claim the Linux developer convicted of
    >| murdering his wife may be 'mentally incompetent,' an argument that,
    >| if successful, could send Reiser to a mental institution instead of
    >| prison.
    >|

    >| "In a court filing Tuesday, defense attorney William DuBois wrote
    >| Alameda County Superior Court Judge Larry Goodman 'that in my
    >| carefully considered opinion, defendant Hans Reiser may be mentally
    >| incompetent as a result of a mental disorder or developmental
    >| disability...'"
    > `----
    >
    > If he goes to a mental institute will he room with 7 or Peter Koehlmann?
    >
    > I wonder if he'll get an OLPC with rubber keys to play with?

    Hahahahha!

    It's doesn't take a Doctor to figure out that Reiser is a sick person.
    Aside from killing his wife, he memorized the entire trial transcript?
    He was more concerned as to why some data on his laptop was not accessible
    (due to the Reiser file system of course) than what the data actually was.

    Obviously the guy is a total loony toon.....
    If they do give him an OLPC he should come join the other Linux loons in
    COLA.
    He'll fit right in.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Moshe Goldfarb AKA flatfish wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...12-26-NW-CY-LL

    > Obviously the guy is a total loony toon..... If they do give
    > him an OLPC he should come join the other Linux loons in COLA.
    > He'll fit right in.

    What is even more bizarre are those who have nothing better to do
    than gossip like old women, denigrating Linux because of it.

    --
    HPT
    Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.

  6. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:53:44 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb AKA flatfish wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...12-26-NW-CY-LL

    >> Obviously the guy is a total loony toon..... If they do give
    >> him an OLPC he should come join the other Linux loons in COLA.
    >> He'll fit right in.

    > What is even more bizarre are those who have nothing better to do
    > than gossip like old women, denigrating Linux because of it.

    Nobody has to denigrate Linux.
    Linux is self exterminating.
    The Linux *experience* for most people, as a desktop system, leaves a very
    bad taste in the mouth.

    "If you think you hate Linux now, wait until you actually use it".

    The problem isn't so much Linux, which does have potential, lot's of
    potential in fact, it's the Linux loons who don't have a clue what Linux
    needs to succeed and how to go about implementing it.

    Hint: the idea is not to churn out more and more defective Linux
    distributions that fix one problem but create 5 more.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 16:47:51 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...-012-26-NW-CY-

    LL

    > ,----
    > | "Lawyers for Hans Reiser claim the Linux developer convicted of |
    > murdering his wife may be 'mentally incompetent,' an argument that, |
    > if successful, could send Reiser to a mental institution instead of
    > | prison.
    > |

    > | "In a court filing Tuesday, defense attorney William DuBois wrote
    > | Alameda County Superior Court Judge Larry Goodman 'that in my |
    > carefully considered opinion, defendant Hans Reiser may be mentally |
    > incompetent as a result of a mental disorder or developmental |
    > disability...'"
    > `----
    >
    > If he goes to a mental institute will he room with 7 or Peter Koehlmann?
    >
    > I wonder if he'll get an OLPC with rubber keys to play with?

    Another quality example of Linux Advocacy from Linux Advocate Quark.

    --
    Rick

  8. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Rick writes:

    > On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 16:47:51 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...-012-26-NW-CY-

    > LL
    >>
    >> ,----
    >> | "Lawyers for Hans Reiser claim the Linux developer convicted of |
    >> murdering his wife may be 'mentally incompetent,' an argument that, |
    >> if successful, could send Reiser to a mental institution instead of
    >> | prison.
    >> |

    >> | "In a court filing Tuesday, defense attorney William DuBois wrote
    >> | Alameda County Superior Court Judge Larry Goodman 'that in my |
    >> carefully considered opinion, defendant Hans Reiser may be mentally |
    >> incompetent as a result of a mental disorder or developmental |
    >> disability...'"
    >> `----
    >>
    >> If he goes to a mental institute will he room with 7 or Peter Koehlmann?
    >>
    >> I wonder if he'll get an OLPC with rubber keys to play with?

    > Another quality example of Linux Advocacy from Linux Advocate Quark.

    Talking about a leading OSS developer is OT now? Then where are your
    whining corrections when Spamowitz talks about Windows?

    What is it that Hans has on you to make you defend him all the time?

    --
    "Maybe he knows where the body is because he saw where
    it was put." -- "Rick" defending Hans Reiser (his hero) in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  9. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 22:18:00 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Rick writes:
    >
    >> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 16:47:51 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...-02-012-26-NW-

    CY-
    >> LL
    >>>
    >>> ,----
    >>> |
    >>> murdering his wife may be 'mentally incompetent,' an argument that,
    >>> |
    >>> if successful, could send Reiser to a mental institution instead
    >>> of

    >>> wrote | Alameda County Superior Court Judge Larry Goodman 'that in
    >>> my |
    >>> carefully considered opinion, defendant Hans Reiser may be mentally |
    >>> incompetent as a result of a mental disorder or developmental |
    >>> disability...'"
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> If he goes to a mental institute will he room with 7 or Peter
    >>> Koehlmann?
    >>>
    >>> I wonder if he'll get an OLPC with rubber keys to play with?

    >> Another quality example of Linux Advocacy from Linux Advocate Quark.

    > Talking about a leading OSS developer is OT now? Then where are your
    > whining corrections when Spamowitz talks about Windows?

    Your trying to associate Linux usage and development with murder is OT
    topic, and disgusting.

    > What is it that Hans has on you to make you defend him all the time?

    I have never defended him. Learn to read. I have stated many times I
    think he probably did murder his wife.

    --
    Rick

  10. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Rick writes:

    > On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 22:18:00 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Rick writes:

    > CY-
    >>> LL

    >>> Another quality example of Linux Advocacy from Linux Advocate Quark.

    >> Talking about a leading OSS developer is OT now? Then where are your
    >> whining corrections when Spamowitz talks about Windows?

    > Your trying to associate Linux usage and development with murder is OT
    > topic, and disgusting.

    Whether he goes to a Loony bin or Bubba's cell makes a lot of difference
    for potential Reiser FS support.

    >> What is it that Hans has on you to make you defend him all the time?

    > I have never defended him. Learn to read. I have stated many times I
    > think he probably did murder his wife.

    Probably?

    --
    "His asshole is so reamed out he has room for an oxygen
    tank, too."

  11. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb AKA flatfish wrote:

    >>> Obviously the guy is a total loony toon..... If they do
    >>> give him an OLPC he should come join the other Linux loons
    >>> in COLA. He'll fit right in.

    >> What is even more bizarre are those who have nothing better
    >> to do than gossip like old women, denigrating Linux because
    >> of it.

    > Nob [SNIP troll ****e]

    Moshe is Flatfish.

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7683e7f46e030?

    Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:19:15 GMT
    Subject: More "Flatfish" Forgery: "Felching, Linux and the FAQ"

    This forged post, another in a series, provides further proof
    that their author is the person who uses the name "flatfish"
    (among some 60 other fake identities). Evidence has been posted
    identifying this individual as one Gary M. Stewart.

    He has previously posted articles expressing his hatred of
    homosexual people, and his belief that I'm gay (because I've
    written in support of civil rights for homosexuals). The forged
    post contains a derogatory sexual reference that he thinks
    relates to gay men.

    http://tinyurl.com/5hwppw

    From: Moshe Goldfarb [brick.n.straw@gmail.com]
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...
    Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 09:59:50 -0400

    High Plains Thumper (the name) sounds like some kind of a
    deranged effeminate cowboy that stepped right off Brokeback Mountain.
    --
    HPT

  12. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 21:56:38 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> Nob [SNIP troll ****e]

    > Moshe is Flatfish.
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7683e7f46e030?

    Well, now we know who was running that "Moshe is flatfish" bot a while
    back.

    Congratulations for polluting your own newsgroup.

  13. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>
    >>> Nob [SNIP troll ****e]

    >> Moshe is Flatfish.
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7683e7f46e030?

    > Well, now we know who was running that "Moshe is flatfish" bot
    > a while back. Congratulations for polluting your own
    > newsgroup.

    Liar. You only speak to defend him.

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...sch-troll.html

    [quote[
    Name: Erik 'the weasel' Funkenbusch

    Traits:

    * Microsoft apologist with no peer
    * Spreads FUD about Linux, OSS & GPL (did the same when OS/2
    was a threat to Microsoft)
    * Habitual liar
    * When caught lying runs away
    * Will resort to unethical means to denigrate Linux
    advocates - always fails
    * Funkenbusch is utterly devoid of ethical values
    * Known to cross post to other Linux newsgroups in a futile
    attempt at causing more disruption
    * Obsessed with Roy Schestowitz
    * Racist (see below regarding 419 scams)

    Unanswered FUD from Erik:

    * Where does NTFS store its journal?
    * How did the Morris worm spread by email?
    * What about using MS TT fonts on Linux, why have they to be
    *only* used in Windows?
    * Can he provide evidence for plenty of examples of
    competing ISO standards?
    * What about the "dozens of root exploits per month in
    linux" he claimed, & he was then found to be making it all up?
    * What was the master plan Erik had when he spammed COLA
    with incipient replies to Roy Schestowitz's [News] posts?

    Want to see Erik's ignorance about Linux? Follow this thread:

    http://tinyurl.com/323lw4

    Quotes:

    Security is one of those funny things. You can talk about being
    "more" secure, but there's no such thing. A vulnerability is a
    vulnerability, and even one makes you just as insecure as anyone
    else. Security is a binary condition, either you are or you aren't.

    http://tinyurl.com/37dq5q

    I still stand by my argument that the morris worm spread through
    email because it spread through sendmail, and email program.

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Much like Linux vendors have a conflict of interest in that they
    subsist entirely on support contracts, and have no financial
    incentive to make problem free software.

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

    I don't consider anything handed down from above as "open
    source", whether or not it's released using an open source license.

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Here's a reason why EVERYONE should be running scared.

    1) Millions of NIGERIAN children with free PC's. There's a reason
    most of the 419 scams come out of nigeria, and now having
    millions of people with computers to run such scams will only
    make things worse.

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

    [here's a bit of inanity regarding OpenOffice downloads]

    Whether or not that's true, it could mean 1/2 a billion installs
    that got installed, then trashed righ away when they didn't like it.

    Or, and I think this is more likely, I think there are legions of
    people running scripts out there to download the files over and
    over to stack the download count.

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.text.pdf

    --
    HPT

  14. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 00:36:58 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> Moshe is Flatfish.
    >>>
    >>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7683e7f46e030?

    >> Well, now we know who was running that "Moshe is flatfish" bot
    >> a while back. Congratulations for polluting your own
    >> newsgroup.

    > Liar. You only speak to defend him.

    Talk about liars. I'm not defending anyone. Therefore your statement
    above is, itself, a lie.

    And your deflection tactics won't work.

    High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot that
    polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate messages,
    posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.

    You're busted, HPT. Admit it.

    You can keep responding with diversionary bull****, but i'll keep bringing
    it back here, so why don't you just give up and admit your sins, boy.

  15. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    >>> Well, now we know who was running that "Moshe is flatfish" bot a while
    >>> back. Congratulations for polluting your own newsgroup.

    >> Liar. You only speak to defend him.
    >>
    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...sch-troll.html

    Name: Erik 'the weasel' Funkenbusch

    >> Traits: [....]
    >>
    >> * Habitual liar
    >> * When caught lying runs away
    >> * Will resort to unethical means to denigrate Linux advocates -
    >> always fails
    >> * Funkenbusch is utterly devoid of ethical values

    >> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >> Here's a reason why EVERYONE should be running scared.
    >>
    >> 1) Millions of NIGERIAN children with free PC's. There's a reason most
    >> of the 419 scams come out of nigeria, and now having millions of people
    >> with computers to run such scams will only make things worse.

    > Talk about liars. I'm not defending anyone. Therefore your statement
    > above is, itself, a lie. And your deflection tactics won't work.

    Thank you, for expressing exactly what other Linux advocates have observed
    about you, a liar from the get go. In essence you come to the defence of
    the flatfish.

    > High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot
    > that polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate
    > messages, posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.

    This is an outright lie.

    > You're busted, HPT. Admit it. You can keep responding with
    > diversionary bull****, but i'll keep bringing it back here, so why don't
    > you just give up and admit your sins, boy.

    There's no bursting my bubble. The Funkenbusch troll again confirms the
    observation expressed in the Linux advocacy trolls blogspot. These very
    expressions are illustrations of:

    7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

    23. Lie. Lie, lie, lie, lie. If you do it often enough you may
    create the appearance of truth.

    45. Criticize Linux Advocates but ignore anti-Linux propagandist
    transgressions. Always criticize the behavior of Linux Advocates, but,
    ignore the same and even worse transgressions are being committed by your
    fellow Trespassers.
    --
    HPT

  16. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > This is an outright lie.

    Damn near everything you post is,
    HighPlainsThumper_Rafael_GeorgeHostler_WendyToilet water_Liar_Retard_Nymshifter_NetKKKop_Netnanny.

  17. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 08:16:27 -0500
    From: "R. Burris"
    headers

    Hmmmm .... another clogwog wannabee.

    GGTW = "God's Gift to Women"

    Oh yeah, flatfish.

    HPT

  18. Re: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 04:35:38 -0400, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 00:36:58 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    >>> Well, now we know who was running that "Moshe is flatfish" bot
    >>> a while back. Congratulations for polluting your own
    >>> newsgroup.

    >> Liar. You only speak to defend him.

    > Talk about liars. I'm not defending anyone. Therefore your statement
    > above is, itself, a lie.
    >
    > And your deflection tactics won't work.
    >
    > High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot that
    > polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate messages,
    > posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.
    >
    > You're busted, HPT. Admit it.
    >
    > You can keep responding with diversionary bull****, but i'll keep bringing
    > it back here, so why don't you just give up and admit your sins, boy.

    So it appears.
    The ironic part is that while you and I agree on some things, we disagree
    on others and yes you have pointed this out.
    My methodology is different than yours and you disagree with my methods.

    That's ok, if we all agreed on everything it would be boring.

    Much like watching Schestowitz, [Homer] and HPT atta boy (girl) each
    other's boring posts.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  19. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 06:09:38 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> Liar. You only speak to defend him.
    >>>
    >>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...sch-troll.html

    Name: Erik 'the weasel' Funkenbusch

    >>> Traits: [....]
    >>>
    >>> * Habitual liar
    >>> * When caught lying runs away
    >>> * Will resort to unethical means to denigrate Linux advocates -
    >>> always fails
    >>> * Funkenbusch is utterly devoid of ethical values
    >

    >>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >>> Here's a reason why EVERYONE should be running scared.
    >>>
    >>> 1) Millions of NIGERIAN children with free PC's. There's a reason most
    >>> of the 419 scams come out of nigeria, and now having millions of people
    >>> with computers to run such scams will only make things worse.

    >> Talk about liars. I'm not defending anyone. Therefore your statement
    >> above is, itself, a lie. And your deflection tactics won't work.

    > Thank you, for expressing exactly what other Linux advocates have observed
    > about you, a liar from the get go. In essence you come to the defence of
    > the flatfish.
    >
    >> High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot
    >> that polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate
    >> messages, posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.

    > This is an outright lie.
    >
    >> You're busted, HPT. Admit it. You can keep responding with
    >> diversionary bull****, but i'll keep bringing it back here, so why don't
    >> you just give up and admit your sins, boy.

    > There's no bursting my bubble. The Funkenbusch troll again confirms the
    > observation expressed in the Linux advocacy trolls blogspot. These very
    > expressions are illustrations of:
    >
    > http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >

    > 7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics
    >
    > 23. Lie. Lie, lie, lie, lie. If you do it often enough you may
    > create the appearance of truth.
    >
    > 45. Criticize Linux Advocates but ignore anti-Linux propagandist
    > transgressions. Always criticize the behavior of Linux Advocates, but,
    > ignore the same and even worse transgressions are being committed by your
    > fellow Trespassers.

    Looks like HPT has been caught nymshifting again.

    You can always tell when High Plains Thumper gets caught because he goes on
    a massive offensive.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  20. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 06:09:38 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >> Talk about liars. I'm not defending anyone. Therefore your statement
    >> above is, itself, a lie. And your deflection tactics won't work.

    > Thank you, for expressing exactly what other Linux advocates have observed
    > about you, a liar from the get go. In essence you come to the defence of
    > the flatfish.

    Stop lying George.

    >> High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot
    >> that polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate
    >> messages, posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.

    > This is an outright lie.

    Odd that you used precisely the same wording, and felt the need to post a
    nearly identical such post as the nymshifting bot.

    Your own incompetence busted you, George.

    >> You're busted, HPT. Admit it. You can keep responding with
    >> diversionary bull****, but i'll keep bringing it back here, so why don't
    >> you just give up and admit your sins, boy.

    > There's no bursting my bubble.

    No matter how much you try to go on the offensive, it's only a sign of your
    guilt. Stop pretending otherwise. Admit and be a man about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast