Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent' - Linux

This is a discussion on Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent' - Linux ; "Moshe Goldfarb." writes: > On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 06:09:38 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote: > >> Erik Funkenbusch wrote: >>> High Plains Thumper wrote: >>>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote: >>>>> High Plains Thumper wrote: >>>>>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Lawyers to Judge: Hans Reiser May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

  1. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 06:09:38 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >>>>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Nobody has to denigrate Linux. Linux is self exterminating. The
    >>>>>>> Linux *experience* for most people, as a desktop system, leaves a
    >>>>>>> very bad taste in the mouth. "If you think you hate Linux now, wait
    >>>>>>> until you actually use it". [SNIP troll ****e]
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Moshe is Flatfish.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7683e7f46e030?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Well, now we know who was running that "Moshe is flatfish" bot a while
    >>>>> back. Congratulations for polluting your own newsgroup.
    >>>>
    >>>> Liar. You only speak to defend him.
    >>>>
    >>>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...sch-troll.html
    >>>>
    >>>>
    Name: Erik 'the weasel' Funkenbusch
    >>>>
    >>>> Traits: [....]
    >>>>
    >>>> * Habitual liar
    >>>> * When caught lying runs away
    >>>> * Will resort to unethical means to denigrate Linux advocates -
    >>>> always fails
    >>>> * Funkenbusch is utterly devoid of ethical values
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >>>> Message-ID:
    >>>>
    >>>> Here's a reason why EVERYONE should be running scared.
    >>>>
    >>>> 1) Millions of NIGERIAN children with free PC's. There's a reason most
    >>>> of the 419 scams come out of nigeria, and now having millions of people
    >>>> with computers to run such scams will only make things worse.

    >>>
    >>> Talk about liars. I'm not defending anyone. Therefore your statement
    >>> above is, itself, a lie. And your deflection tactics won't work.

    >>
    >> Thank you, for expressing exactly what other Linux advocates have observed
    >> about you, a liar from the get go. In essence you come to the defence of
    >> the flatfish.
    >>
    >>> High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot
    >>> that polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate
    >>> messages, posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.

    >>
    >> This is an outright lie.
    >>
    >>> You're busted, HPT. Admit it. You can keep responding with
    >>> diversionary bull****, but i'll keep bringing it back here, so why don't
    >>> you just give up and admit your sins, boy.

    >>
    >> There's no bursting my bubble. The Funkenbusch troll again confirms the
    >> observation expressed in the Linux advocacy trolls blogspot. These very
    >> expressions are illustrations of:
    >>
    >> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >>
    >>
    >> 7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics
    >>
    >> 23. Lie. Lie, lie, lie, lie. If you do it often enough you may
    >> create the appearance of truth.
    >>
    >> 45. Criticize Linux Advocates but ignore anti-Linux propagandist
    >> transgressions. Always criticize the behavior of Linux Advocates, but,
    >> ignore the same and even worse transgressions are being committed by your
    >> fellow Trespassers.
    >>

    >
    > Looks like HPT has been caught nymshifting again.
    >
    > You can always tell when High Plains Thumper gets caught because he goes on
    > a massive offensive.



    Robin T Cox and Phil Arselick always seem to go into overdrive. Weird
    eh?

  2. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >>>>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> The Linux *experience* for most people, as a
    >>>>>>> desktop system, leaves a very bad taste in the
    >>>>>>> mouth. "If you think you hate Linux now, wait
    >>>>>>> until you actually use it". [SNIP troll ****e]
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Moshe is Flatfish.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7683e7f46e030?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Well, now we know who was running that "Moshe is
    >>>>> flatfish" bot a while back. Congratulations for
    >>>>> polluting your own newsgroup.
    >>>>
    >>>> Liar. You only speak to defend him.
    >>>>
    >>>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...sch-troll.html
    >>>>
    >>>>
    Name: Erik 'the weasel' Funkenbusch
    >>>>
    >>>> Traits: [....]
    >>>>
    >>>> * Habitual liar
    >>>> * When caught lying runs away
    >>>> * Will resort to unethical means to denigrate Linux
    >>>> advocates - always fails
    >>>> * Funkenbusch is utterly devoid of ethical values
    >>
    >>

    >>
    >> There's no bursting my bubble. The Funkenbusch troll again
    >> confirms the observation expressed in the Linux advocacy
    >> trolls blogspot. These very expressions are illustrations
    >> of:
    >>
    >> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >>
    >>
    7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics
    >>
    >> 23. Lie. Lie, lie, lie, lie. If you do it often enough you
    >> may create the appearance of truth.
    >>
    >> 45. Criticize Linux Advocates but ignore anti-Linux
    >> propagandist transgressions. Always criticize the behavior
    >> of Linux Advocates, but, ignore the same and even worse
    >> transgressions are being committed by your fellow
    >> Trespassers.

    >
    > No matter how much you try to go on the offensive, it's only a
    > sign of your guilt. Stop pretending otherwise. Admit and be
    > a man about it.


    Hmmm.... Interesting, another illiterate troll has already
    judged me, wanting to extoll a bull on me from the Microsoft
    Papacy. I don't know who the mysterious anti-Moshe poster is.

    He comes to the defence of Moshe AKA flatfish, who can do no
    wrong because he is an anti-advocate.

    Yep, confirmed, the trolls in COLA are getting stupider every
    day. Funkenbusch is no exception. He attempts to religiously
    follow the Microsoft Evangelism:

    http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

    Except he has failed. PDF Page 43 states,

    All Is Not Fair

    o We are under close scrutiny
    - Any unethical acts WILL BE uncovered
    o Besides - we're the good guys!
    o Simple rule to live by: _Never Lie_
    - Tell the truth, and nothing but the truth
    - Be selective in which truths you emphasize
    - Let the competition fill in the gaps
    (Given the recent bout of lawsuits, the corporation seems to
    contradict this page.)

    Since Erik has no ethics he has failed, failed, failed; and that
    miserably.

    Sorry old boy, no cigar for you.

    --
    HPT

  3. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Hadron wrote:
    > "Moshe Goldfarb" writes:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >>>
    >>> [quote] 7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics [snip]

    >>
    >> Looks like HPT has been caught nymshifting again.
    >>
    >> You can always tell when High Plains Thumper gets caught
    >> because he goes on a massive offensive.

    >
    > Robin T Cox and Phil Arselick always seem to go into
    > overdrive. Weird eh?


    Well if it isn't Laurel and Hardy, two COLA clowns who can't read
    headers and then spout gob****e.

    I am not Robin T Cox or Phil Da Lick!, nor the mysterious
    anti-Moshe prolific poster.

    Following contains an accurate description of the two:

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

    --
    HPT

  4. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 00:00:32 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >> No matter how much you try to go on the offensive, it's only a
    >> sign of your guilt. Stop pretending otherwise. Admit and be
    >> a man about it.

    >
    > Hmmm.... Interesting, another illiterate troll has already
    > judged me, wanting to extoll a bull on me from the Microsoft
    > Papacy. I don't know who the mysterious anti-Moshe poster is.


    High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot
    that polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate
    messages, posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.

    > He comes to the defence of Moshe AKA flatfish, who can do no
    > wrong because he is an anti-advocate.


    I'm not defending anyone, i'm accusing you of being a douchebag, then
    trying to cover it up.

    See, you have nymshifted and been caught so many times now that nobody can
    believe you. You are just that bad at it. And, once again, you got
    caught. Fess up boy. Give it up George.

  5. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent', along with Hardon Quack & Moshe Flatfish Goldfarb

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 00:00:32 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >>>>>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>>>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> The Linux *experience* for most people, as a
    > >>>>>>> desktop system, leaves a very bad taste in the
    >>>>>>>> mouth. "If you think you hate Linux now, wait until you actually
    >>>>>>>> use it". [SNIP troll ****e]
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Moshe is Flatfish.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7683e7f46e030?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Well, now we know who was running that "Moshe is flatfish" bot a
    >>>>>> while back. Congratulations for polluting your own newsgroup.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Liar. You only speak to defend him.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...sch-troll.html
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    Name: Erik 'the weasel' Funkenbusch
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Traits: [....]
    >>>>>
    >>>>> * Habitual liar
    >>>>> * When caught lying runs away
    >>>>> * Will resort to unethical means to denigrate Linux
    >>>>> advocates - always fails
    >>>>> * Funkenbusch is utterly devoid of ethical values
    >>>
    >>>

    >>>
    >>> There's no bursting my bubble. The Funkenbusch troll again confirms the
    >>> observation expressed in the Linux advocacy trolls blogspot. These
    >>> very expressions are illustrations of:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >>>
    >>>
    7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics
    >>>
    >>> 23. Lie. Lie, lie, lie, lie. If you do it often enough you may create
    >>> the appearance of truth.
    >>>
    >>> 45. Criticize Linux Advocates but ignore anti-Linux propagandist
    >>> transgressions. Always criticize the behavior of Linux Advocates, but,
    >>> ignore the same and even worse transgressions are being committed by
    >>> your fellow Trespassers.

    >>
    >> No matter how much you try to go on the offensive, it's only a sign of
    >> your guilt. Stop pretending otherwise. Admit and be a man about it.


    FUDdenbush posting his idiocy for the world to see too, eh.
    Quack, Flatfarce & FUDdenbush - Patty, Maxene and Laverne sll singing in
    harmony.... Or should it be three clowns in a circus.

    > Hmmm.... Interesting, another illiterate troll has already judged me,
    > wanting to extoll a bull on me from the Microsoft Papacy. I don't know
    > who the mysterious anti-Moshe poster is.
    >
    > He comes to the defence of Moshe AKA flatfish, who can do no wrong because
    > he is an anti-advocate.
    >
    > Yep, confirmed, the trolls in COLA are getting stupider every day.
    > Funkenbusch is no exception. He attempts to religiously follow the
    > Microsoft Evangelism:
    >
    > http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf
    >
    > Except he has failed. PDF Page 43 states,
    >
    >
    > All Is Not Fair
    >
    > o We are under close scrutiny
    > - Any unethical acts WILL BE uncovered
    > o Besides - we're the good guys!
    > o Simple rule to live by: _Never Lie_
    > - Tell the truth, and nothing but the truth - Be selective in which
    > truths you emphasize - Let the competition fill in the gaps
    >
    >
    > (Given the recent bout of lawsuits, the corporation seems to contradict
    > this page.)
    >
    > Since Erik has no ethics he has failed, failed, failed; and that
    > miserably.
    >
    > Sorry old boy, no cigar for you.


    Not even an exploding one?

    --
    The little scamps! It's the oldest trick in the book: capture your ship,
    turn it into a planet, then explore a macro universe in a laundry basket.
    How could you fall for an old scam like that?
    --Holly, Nanarchy - Red Dwarf--

  6. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent', along with HardonQuack & Moshe Flatfish Goldfarb

    William Poaster wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >>
    >>> No matter how much you try to go on the offensive, it's
    >>> only a sign of your guilt. Stop pretending otherwise.
    >>> Admit and be a man about it.

    >
    > FUDdenbush posting his idiocy for the world to see too, eh.
    > Quack, Flatfarce & FUDdenbush - Patty, Maxene and Laverne sll
    > singing in harmony.... Or should it be three clowns in a
    > circus.


    Actually it is more of a zoo than a circus. Their taunts are a
    cross between

    http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...tm/howlers.htm

    or

    http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...bersisters.htm

    Their actions are an example of:

    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/

    7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

    17. Don't substantiate your claims. Refuse to present evidence
    to support your invalid claims. Repeat your invalid claims and
    have your anti-Linux propagandist comrades do the same. Do the
    same for any invalid claims that you have notice your anti-Linux
    propagandists comrades make.

    >> Hmmm.... Interesting, another illiterate troll has already
    >> judged me, wanting to extoll a bull on me from the Microsoft
    >> Papacy. I don't know who the mysterious anti-Moshe poster
    >> is.
    >>
    >> He comes to the defence of Moshe AKA flatfish, who can do no
    >> wrong because he is an anti-advocate.
    >>
    >> Yep, confirmed, the trolls in COLA are getting stupider
    >> every day. Funkenbusch is no exception. He attempts to
    >> religiously follow the Microsoft Evangelism:
    >>
    >> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf
    >>
    >> Except he has failed. PDF Page 43 states,
    >>
    >>
    All Is Not Fair
    >>
    >> o We are under close scrutiny
    >> - Any unethical acts WILL BE uncovered
    >> o Besides - we're the good guys!
    >> o Simple rule to live by: _Never Lie_
    >> - Tell the truth, and nothing but the truth
    >> - Be selective in which truths you emphasize
    >> - Let the competition fill in the gaps
    >>
    >>
    >> (Given the recent bout of lawsuits, the corporation seems to
    >> contradict this page.)
    >>
    >> Since Erik has no ethics he has failed, failed, failed; and
    >> that miserably. Sorry old boy, no cigar for you.

    >
    > Not even an exploding one?


    That's reserved for a favoured enemy and he hasn't earned that.

    --
    HPT

  7. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >>> No matter how much you try to go on the offensive, it's
    >>> only a sign of your guilt. Stop pretending otherwise.
    >>> Admit and be a man about it.

    >>
    >> Hmmm.... Interesting, another illiterate troll has already
    >> judged me, wanting to extoll a bull on me from the Microsoft
    >> Papacy. I don't know who the mysterious anti-Moshe poster
    >> is.

    >
    > High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the
    > nymshifting bot that polluted the newsgroup not long ago with
    > hundreds of duplicate messages, posted in response to each of
    > Moshe's messages.


    Wrong.

    >> He comes to the defence of Moshe AKA flatfish, who can do no
    >> wrong because he is an anti-advocate.

    >
    > [....] i'm accusing you of being a douchebag [....]


    Y-A-W-N .... My last message with this twat.

    --
    HPT

  8. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot
    > that polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate
    > messages, posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.


    The loser Tattoo Vampire (mental age 14, chron age 50+) admitted to being
    behind the bot.




  9. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 05:58:13 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>>> No matter how much you try to go on the offensive, it's only a sign of
    >>>> your guilt. Stop pretending otherwise. Admit and be a man about it.
    >>>
    >>> Hmmm.... Interesting, another illiterate troll has already judged me,
    >>> wanting to extoll a bull on me from the Microsoft Papacy. I don't know
    >>> who the mysterious anti-Moshe poster is.

    >>
    >> High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot
    >> that polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate
    >> messages, posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.

    >
    > Wrong.


    LOL! FUDdenbush is a daft as the other two trolls, Quack & Flatfarce.

    >>> He comes to the defence of Moshe AKA flatfish, who can do no
    >>> wrong because he is an anti-advocate.

    >>
    >> [....] i'm accusing you of being a douchebag [....]

    >
    > Y-A-W-N .... My last message with this twat.


    --
    The little scamps! It's the oldest trick in the book: capture your ship,
    turn it into a planet, then explore a macro universe in a laundry basket.
    How could you fall for an old scam like that?
    --Holly, Nanarchy - Red Dwarf--

  10. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:18:35 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >> High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot
    >> that polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate
    >> messages, posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.

    >
    > The loser Tattoo Vampire (mental age 14, chron age 50+) admitted to being
    > behind the bot.


    He goes by the name "Lilly"...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Erik Funkenbusch May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 02:27:54 -0400, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 00:00:32 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >>> No matter how much you try to go on the offensive, it's only a
    >>> sign of your guilt. Stop pretending otherwise. Admit and be
    >>> a man about it.

    >>
    >> Hmmm.... Interesting, another illiterate troll has already
    >> judged me, wanting to extoll a bull on me from the Microsoft
    >> Papacy. I don't know who the mysterious anti-Moshe poster is.

    >
    > High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the nymshifting bot
    > that polluted the newsgroup not long ago with hundreds of duplicate
    > messages, posted in response to each of Moshe's messages.


    He is without doubt the owner of the Colatrolls site though.
    That's certain.

    It was apparently more than one person running the bot.
    One had a script.
    The other did not.

    I did a little "testing" just for fun.

    The best part is, like you say, they were polluting their own group!
    Talk about crapping where you eat.


    >> He comes to the defence of Moshe AKA flatfish, who can do no
    >> wrong because he is an anti-advocate.

    >
    > I'm not defending anyone, i'm accusing you of being a douchebag, then
    > trying to cover it up.


    That's a fact for sure.

    > See, you have nymshifted and been caught so many times now that nobody can
    > believe you. You are just that bad at it. And, once again, you got
    > caught. Fess up boy. Give it up George.


    Wendy is just not a good troll.
    She gets caught just about every time.

    Even Roy Culley posted here a while back saying how he was disgusted with
    the group and in particular the bogus stats program.
    It was really Roy as well, not a fake.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Erik & Flatfish May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >>
    >> High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the
    >> nymshifting bot that polluted the newsgroup not long ago
    >> with hundreds of duplicate messages, posted in response to
    >> each of Moshe's messages.

    >
    > He is without doubt the owner of the Colatrolls site though.
    > That's certain.


    Oh, really? NOT!

    The COLA troll illiteracy is astounding. As I have previously
    stated and herein is confirmation of such. The trolls in this
    newsgroup are getting stupider every day.

    --
    HPT

  13. Re: Erik & Flatfish May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 10:21:15 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >>>
    >>> High Plains Thumper is, apparently, the owner of the
    >>> nymshifting bot that polluted the newsgroup not long ago
    >>> with hundreds of duplicate messages, posted in response to
    >>> each of Moshe's messages.

    >>
    >> He is without doubt the owner of the Colatrolls site though.
    >> That's certain.

    >
    > Oh, really? NOT!
    >
    > The COLA troll illiteracy is astounding. As I have previously
    > stated and herein is confirmation of such. The trolls in this
    > newsgroup are getting stupider every day.


    You're projecting again HPT....
    Just like you always do when caught....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: Erik & Flatfish May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> The COLA troll illiteracy is astounding. As I have
    >> previously stated and herein is confirmation of such. The
    >> trolls in this newsgroup are getting stupider every day.

    >
    > You're projecting again HPT.... Just like you always do when
    > caught....


    Sorry, scratch-off shows you are a luser. Try again. One of
    these days you might win.

    --
    HPT

  15. Re: Erik & Flatfish May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 12:41:31 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> The COLA troll illiteracy is astounding. As I have
    >>> previously stated and herein is confirmation of such. The
    >>> trolls in this newsgroup are getting stupider every day.

    >>
    >> You're projecting again HPT.... Just like you always do when
    >> caught....

    >
    > Sorry, scratch-off shows you are a luser. Try again. One of
    > these days you might win.


    Here he goes again, this time adding the name flatfish to the subject.

    Give it up HPT, you've been caught far too many times nym shifting, lying
    and every other descrpit tactic one can come up with for LIEing for LIEnix.

    The only reason the other Linux *advocates* keep you around is because they
    have so few on their side that every dope they can even remotely consider a
    Linux *advocate* they are willing to accept.

    See '7' for details.
    You fall into that category as well, HPT.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  16. Re: Erik & Flatfish May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> The COLA troll illiteracy is astounding. As I have previously stated
    >>>> and herein is confirmation of such. The trolls in this newsgroup are
    >>>> getting stupider every day.
    >>>
    >>> You're projecting again HPT.... Just like you always do when
    >>> caught....

    >>
    >> Sorry, scratch-off shows you are a luser. Try again. One of these
    >> days you might win.

    >
    > Here he goes again, this time adding the name flatfish to the subject.
    > Give it up HPT, you've been caught far too many times nym shifting,


    Oh, where's your proof?

    > lying and every other descrpit tactic one can come up with for
    >
    > LIEing for LIEnix.


    I see, a flatfish trademark [tm].

    > The only reason the other Linux *advocates* keep you around is because
    > they have so few on their side that every dope they can even remotely
    > consider a Linux *advocate* they are willing to accept.


    Says you.

    > See '7' for details. You fall into that category as well, HPT.


    Well, you keep pistafying this forum with your gob****e. MJCR is correct.
    Scratch-off still shows you a luser. Try again, one of these days you
    might win (barely).

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....0814c5e360ebc?

    From: m...@cosmicpenguin.com (Mark S Bilk)
    Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:18:57 GMT
    Local: Fri, Nov 23 2001 5:18 am
    Subject: IT DOESN'T MATTER IF GARY "FLATFISH" STEWART HAS USED LINUX

    Gary M. Stewart, aka (lately) "flatfish", "spanny_davis", "Fawn Lebowitz",
    etc., has been posting _lying_ propaganda about Linux for several years.
    Almost everything derogatory he writes that can be checked turns out to be
    wrong. The programs that he says don't work perform just fine for
    everybody else. Add the fact that he's used about sixty different false
    identities, and lied about those, too, and you reach the inescapable
    conclusion that _nothing_ he says can be trusted.

    It doesn't make any difference whether he's actually used Linux and is
    telling lies about it, or if he's also lying about having used it. His
    negative claims about it are still untrue. It doesn't matter that he
    posted once using knode; he's still lying about all the serious problems
    he claims to have, that nobody else has, or that can easily be fixed. The
    same reasoning holds for Pete Goodwin. After these people have been
    caught telling so many verifiable lies, nothing they say should _ever_ be
    believed.

    Their use or non-use of Linux is a red herring that they've recently
    introduced. They're saying (implicitly) that since they've actually used
    the system, they are therefore telling the truth in their unprovable
    reports of failures. That just doesn't make any logical sense.

    These people, and the dozen or so others that have posted thousands of
    lies about Linux over periods of a year or more, are either mentally ill,
    or have livelihoods that depend on MS-Windows, or are (were) being paid to
    post the lies, almost certainly by Microsoft, which considers Linux to be
    the greatest threat facing it:

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/22770.html

    Incidentally, many thanks, mjcr, for your superb detective work in
    identifying Gary M. Stewart as the person behind the multiple false
    identities. From his extremely angry reaction, it's clear that you're
    right on target!
    --
    HPT


  17. Re: Erik & Flatfish May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 14:23:10 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> The COLA troll illiteracy is astounding. As I have previously stated
    >>>>> and herein is confirmation of such. The trolls in this newsgroup are
    >>>>> getting stupider every day.
    >>>>
    >>>> You're projecting again HPT.... Just like you always do when
    >>>> caught....
    >>>
    >>> Sorry, scratch-off shows you are a luser. Try again. One of these
    >>> days you might win.

    >>
    >> Here he goes again, this time adding the name flatfish to the subject.
    >> Give it up HPT, you've been caught far too many times nym shifting,

    >
    > Oh, where's your proof?


    You're kidding, right 'Wendy' ?


    >> lying and every other descrpit tactic one can come up with for
    >>
    >> LIEing for LIEnix.

    >
    > I see, a flatfish trademark [tm].


    You see nothing but you do hear voices, I'm sure.

    >> The only reason the other Linux *advocates* keep you around is because
    >> they have so few on their side that every dope they can even remotely
    >> consider a Linux *advocate* they are willing to accept.

    >
    > Says you.


    Says the lack of replies you get.

    >> See '7' for details. You fall into that category as well, HPT.

    >
    > Well, you keep pistafying this forum with your gob****e. MJCR is correct.
    > Scratch-off still shows you a luser. Try again, one of these days you
    > might win (barely).


    mjcr is an idiot....
    And a paranoid one as well.
    Very paranoid in fact...
    So paranoid that he thought his family was being threatened by Microsoft.
    Yea, sure.
    Real stable that guy is......


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  18. Re: Erik & Moshe AKA Flatfish May Be 'Mentally Incompetent'

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> The COLA troll illiteracy is astounding. As I have previously
    >>>>>> stated and herein is confirmation of such. The trolls in this
    >>>>>> newsgroup are getting stupider every day.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> You're projecting again HPT.... Just like you always do when
    >>>>> caught....
    >>>>
    >>>> Sorry, scratch-off shows you are a luser. Try again. One of these
    >>>> days you might win.
    >>>
    >>> Here he goes again, this time adding the name flatfish to the subject.
    >>> Give it up HPT, you've been caught far too many times nym shifting,

    >>
    >> Oh, where's your proof?

    >
    > You're kidding, right 'Wendy' ?


    Bwaahaahaahaa, this is hysterical! And from Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones,
    Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins, Allison Juergans,
    allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, andyschipowitz, Anna Banger,

    <300+ nyms snipped. Read about it from
    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html >

    wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr,
    Willy Wong, wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos, wizard.shot, wm_walsh, Wobbles,
    wylbur.horseman, Yanick Schmuley and zyklon_C. Plus many, many, many more.

    >>> lying and every other descrpit tactic one can come up with for
    >>>
    >>> LIEing for LIEnix.

    >>
    >> I see, a flatfish trademark [tm].

    >
    > You see nothing but you do hear voices, I'm sure.


    Self explanatory, the truth is so obvious that I need not explain.

    >>> The only reason the other Linux *advocates* keep you around is because
    >>> they have so few on their side that every dope they can even remotely
    >>> consider a Linux *advocate* they are willing to accept.

    >>
    >> Says you.

    >
    > Says the lack of replies you get.


    Never was in a popularity contest.

    >>> See '7' for details. You fall into that category as well, HPT.

    >>
    >> Well, you keep pistafying this forum with your gob****e. MJCR is
    >> correct. Scratch-off still shows you a luser. Try again, one of these
    >> days you might win (barely).
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....0814c5e360ebc?
    >>
    >>
    >> From: m...@cosmicpenguin.com (Mark S Bilk)
    >> Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:18:57 GMT
    >> Local: Fri, Nov 23 2001 5:18 am
    >> Subject: IT DOESN'T MATTER IF GARY "FLATFISH" STEWART HAS USED LINUX
    >>
    >> Gary M. Stewart, aka (lately) "flatfish", "spanny_davis", "Fawn
    >> Lebowitz", etc., has been posting _lying_ propaganda about Linux for
    >> several years. Almost everything derogatory he writes that can be
    >> checked turns out to be wrong. The programs that he says don't work
    >> perform just fine for everybody else. Add the fact that he's used
    >> about sixty different false identities, and lied about those, too, and
    >> you reach the inescapable conclusion that _nothing_ he says can be
    >> trusted.
    >>
    >> It doesn't make any difference whether he's actually used Linux and is
    >> telling lies about it, or if he's also lying about having used it. His
    >> negative claims about it are still untrue. It doesn't matter that he
    >> posted once using knode; he's still lying about all the serious
    >> problems he claims to have, that nobody else has, or that can easily be
    >> fixed. The same reasoning holds for Pete Goodwin. After these people
    >> have been caught telling so many verifiable lies, nothing they say
    >> should _ever_ be believed.
    >>
    >> Their use or non-use of Linux is a red herring that they've recently
    >> introduced. They're saying (implicitly) that since they've actually
    >> used the system, they are therefore telling the truth in their
    >> unprovable reports of failures. That just doesn't make any logical
    >> sense.
    >>
    >> These people, and the dozen or so others that have posted thousands of
    >> lies about Linux over periods of a year or more, are either mentally
    >> ill, or have livelihoods that depend on MS-Windows, or are (were) being
    >> paid to post the lies, almost certainly by Microsoft, which considers
    >> Linux to be the greatest threat facing it:
    >>
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/22770.html
    >>
    >> Incidentally, many thanks, mjcr, for your superb detective work in
    >> identifying Gary M. Stewart as the person behind the multiple false
    >> identities. From his extremely angry reaction, it's clear that you're
    >> right on target!
    >>

    >
    > mjcr is an idiot....
    > And a paranoid one as well.
    > Very paranoid in fact...
    > So paranoid that he thought his family was being threatened by
    > Microsoft. Yea, sure.
    > Real stable that guy is......


    It is interesting that this Johnny-come-lately has such detailed
    familiarity with an earlier advocate persona in conflict with flatfish.

    I rest my case. "No further questions, your Honour."

    --
    HPT


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2